• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π–ˆπ–šπ–—π–˜π–Š 𝖔𝖋 π–šπ–˜ - π–”π–”π–ˆ π–ˆπ–π–†π–™

Main
Here
good morning! I'm absolutely loving seeing the characters come along, it's very exciting πŸ‘€ we've decided on a character sheet deadline of January 4th, hopefully that's enough time for everyone after New Year's, but ofc if extensions are needed let us know and we'll work that out!

My character sheet is finally up lmao, it took me forever because I was adding an invisible scroll and I am not a coder.

Last edited:
I don't know how it's gonna look to other people because the alignment is correct on my desktop and not correct (but still readable) on my chromebook πŸ₯²

I don't know how it's gonna look to other people because the alignment is correct on my desktop and not correct (but still readable) on my chromebook πŸ₯²
it's aligned right for me on the bottom but still readable and none of the content is cut off dw

the way in all stories fae have nothing but the audacity. 😭 but am excited to see u guys inspired by old fairytales!! the snake queen's child role was actually inspired by a folk-lore from slovenia, about a snake that adopts children. v wholesome drawing below.
l_16646_26937_1.png

How does it feel you guys, to have such a cool role stolen right before you even got the chance? πŸ’… AND ID DO IT AGAIN

good luck!!! will be looking forwards to it
Alright I think I'm good to go! I added some more stuff in the backstory, I'm honestly not sure how much leniency with have with making up lore so uh I might have gotten carried away. Tell me if I'm all good.

How’s it going guys? Are all current open roles updated? Want to make sure I’m not taking what anyone has their eyes on joining this late and all.

Still making up my mind, but The Hermit role is sparking up a good deal on interest at the moment.

How’s it going guys? Are all current open roles updated? Want to make sure I’m not taking what anyone has their eyes on joining this late and all.

Still making up my mind, but The Hermit role is sparking up a good deal on interest at the moment.
I believe a form for the Hermit has been put up for consideration but you’re really invested in that role, go for it! This roleplay isn’t first come first serve, so what’s open in the roles section will stay open until applications are approved for IC.

is the siren or the swan role available?
As far as applications go, no one has put a form up yet for either role so go for it!

all of these characters are so. πŸ‘€ super interested to see them when they're finished !!

HAPPY NEW YEARS !! may this year be peaceful and calm, and i hope you guys remain healthy through it !

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! it has finally arrived for me. yknow what would be a great way to start the year? seeing all your beautiful cs’s hehe

happy new years guys!!! i'm hoping to get started on my character sometime soon but i have to consider how busy i'll be with certain things :')) if i decide later i can't join i'll definitely let you know but i will try my best πŸ’ͺ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back