• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Curse of the Mad Scientist [Partner search]

--Skye--

Maclunkey#8265
Hello ^^ I wanted to do an RP with my newest character, whose name is Franzi. She's the ghost of an antisocial and sometimes nice mad scientist who's been working on something in an abandoned forest mansion for the past 80 years. She usually scares away any unwanted visitors, which one day, include your character. But, YC decides to either pester Franzi after realizing that she probably wouldn't kill them or try being friends with her. Or both...or neither, depending on what your character's like! As long as it entails them coming back to the mansion, of course :vP

PM me if you'd like to try it! If you want to see Franzi, I think I'd have to link the page in PM's. We can go over anything else if you end up wanting to do my plot there, too!

See you later ^^

Your character pestering her to soften her up (or something like that) is my favorite :v)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back