• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Curse of Strahd - Reboot! D&D 5e

Should this be on Discord or stay here?

• Discord

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • RPN

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just realized in this the spell Greater Restoration is mentioned a lot. Madness is everywhere!

I guess it's time to get to the village :P It's weird though. The upcoming village is named Barovia but the realm is called Barovia

I just realized how many allies you are going to have ;-; I'll need to find more ways to kill you. Heheheheheh

Also Thanks for the wuick battle stats, But spell slots and Slots for spell knowledge are different.

My Wisdom modifier + Druid Spell level.

3 + 2. I have 5 daily spells. 6 spells I can know but I can only use 5.

Unless I have that all wrong. I might, I normally play paladin. I'm a Druid noob

Also Thanks for the wuick battle stats, But spell slots and Slots for spell knowledge are different.

My Wisdom modifier + Druid Spell level.

3 + 2. I have 5 daily spells. 6 spells I can know but I can only use 5.

Unless I have that all wrong. I might, I normally play paladin. I'm a Druid noob

Did you go with druid of the land right? That means you should have domain spells. That means you should have 5 + the 2 domain spells from level three. I think? Idk :P I just play casters so...

Did you go with druid of the land right? That means you should have domain spells. That means you should have 5 + the 2 domain spells from level three. I think? Idk :P I just play casters so...

I don't remember. i'm on mobile rn all my infos on my pc two states over. I'll look into it. 5e Druids are a funny thing.

Also, Would anyone here want to make a perception check? No reason :P
Not something Jurel would do. Gotta stay in character. Anychance of us doing a homebrew later on? This group seems pretty chill.

TwistedTruth TwistedTruth Well, it doesn't really matter how many spells you know, as you have limited spell slots. That's why I kept track of those. You may know anywhere between 5-10 spells, but you only have 3-6 certain slots that you can expend to cast those :P. I personally don't count "spells known" as "known spell slots". When I say slots, I mean, this is how many spells you can cast per day, not, this is how many spells you can learn. Hope that clears things up.

Also to note, I'm currently playing it as Nor'Kadan thinking these were real creatures not the man-made thing that Blue3 mentioned a while back :P

Did one for Nor'Kadan as he was walking back from the dire wolf to the group. Also, what Nor is suggesting is moving ahead, using his remaining 2 ki points to cast past without a trace on everyone... Then, we'd move forward with a stealth check to avoid the eyes of any creatures of the forest, and I assume some survival checks on Nor's part to lead the group either out of the forest and/or to a nearby village. Keeping in mind the Wanderer ability from the Outlander background

So i totally didn't realize pass without trace is an hour long concentration xD thought it was 10 minutes for some reason lol

I was thinking about using dominate on the wolfs so they could lead us to who was controlling them, but it only lasts one turn ;-;

So just a quick recap for me on races/classes... I know I'm a tabaxi (cat person, mine specifically being panther-like) monk, Dornan is a gnome fighter, and then the druid is a half-orc... other than that I know we have a paladin and a cleric, not sure on the races though :P.... looked over CS's briefly to get the details for the battle, but other than that, really didn't give much of a look over

So just a quick recap for me on races/classes... I know I'm a tabaxi (cat person, mine specifically being panther-like) monk, Dornan is a gnome fighter, and then the druid is a half-orc... other than that I know we have a paladin and a cleric, not sure on the races though :P.... looked over CS's briefly to get the details for the battle, but other than that, really didn't give much of a look over
I'm a Human Paladin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back