• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Curse of Strahd - Reboot! D&D 5e

Should this be on Discord or stay here?

• Discord

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • RPN

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alriighttt its started. I have no idea who is who. Are we gonna introduce ourselves how did we all met? xD I don't know anything about this setting.

hqdefault.jpg

I'm playing a human Vengeance Paladin who belongs to an Order of Paladins that bent on eliminating supernatural evils where necessary.

I'm playing a half demon cambion cleric.

ShadowedNexus ShadowedNexus That sounds pretty cool o: Maybe my guy met your guy in a holy place,since where both holy people,and you introduced me to the rest of you guys, so my guy joined up because he though it would help him find his father. o: Sunstone Sunstone

How does you guy feel about meeting a demon in a holy place? o: ShadowedNexus ShadowedNexus

ShadowedNexus ShadowedNexus That sounds pretty cool o: Maybe my guy met your guy in a holy place,since where both holy people,and you introduced me to the rest of you guys, so my guy joined up because he though it would help him find his father. o: Sunstone Sunstone

How does you guy feel about meeting a demon in a holy place? o: ShadowedNexus ShadowedNexus
I picked the haunted background and flavored as my character suppressing a demon in him (partially so I could dip into warlock possibly) so as long as your character isn't overtly evil I'd have no problem with him.

ShadowedNexus ShadowedNexus Not at all! He very nice and friendly. He helps people but people reject him because there afraid of him and think hes evil. So he he has really low self esteem,he gets very depressed very easy. Hes lawful good :angels: That's cool if we know each other then?

It'd be cool if we tied in my character's ship's crew into your dude's father somehow.

Is everyone pretty much here? In my next post, I was going to start combat (Spoiler: Wolves). Does anyone need to get posts in or..?

May I make one last perception check?
Also for anyone wondering what Nor'Kadan sounds like, it's the voice of the big panther dude in this lol

May I make one last perception check?
Also for anyone wondering what Nor'Kadan sounds like, it's the voice of the big panther dude in this lol

While I'm writing the 'attack' post I'll let you roll one. Maybe you won't be surprised!

Blu3 Blu3 for the battlemap, would you just need a general forest? because I could easily make one and update it every time someone moves/ an enemy dies

So, just a general forest with a path in the middle? any specific tree density? Would also be helpful if everyone could tell me the marching order

So a few trees on the sides... would you say a 20 foot diameter base is big enough? (that would cover a 4x4 area on a grid with 5 foot squares)

lol, I'll make reasonably large trees then lol... I'll place Nor'Kadan on the map and then ask everyone where in relation to him they are, keeping in mind that he was at the back of the group, the corpse being behind us as we continue onward

lol, I'll make reasonably large trees then lol... I'll place Nor'Kadan on the map and then ask everyone where in relation to him they are, keeping in mind that he was at the back of the group, the corpse being behind us as we continue onward

Okay. So all I know is that Doran is closest to the wolves and you are farthest away. The cleric and the paladin are close together. I think?

Map.PNG
The black dot is Nor'Kadan, the grey dot is the corpse. Nor'Kadan was hanging at the back of the group, about 10 feet behind everyone else, keep that in mind when you tell me where you were, also provide a color for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back