• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Curse of Strahd - Reboot! D&D 5e

Should this be on Discord or stay here?

• Discord

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • RPN

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I figure javelins are about half the size of a spear, so I'll say the 2 spears and then 4 javelins is a reasonable amount... and yeah I think you could build a neat net fighter that likes to set up traps

I figure javelins are about half the size of a spear, so I'll say the 2 spears and then 4 javelins is a reasonable amount... and yeah I think you could build a neat net fighter that likes to set up traps
With ball bearings, calltrops, pitons, and rope, anything is possible!

Maybe a Human Variant Rogue? As the feat take weapon master feat to get nets and stuff? Be sneaky and stuff. Idk

There's many more things, just send me a link. My PHB is all the way across the room and my cat is asleep on my lap...

Sun, yes... I basically used all mine xD but not surprising since I started with 20 as a monk and he added 75 onto that lol

having a wee bit of trouble with my CS, drive doesn't seem to want to show the ability scores or health for some reason

Will be making a dicecloud character sheet for him that I'll be able to change on the fly without uploading, but there's the general synopsis of what he is

"The goblin walks through the doorway, trips over the rope, he lands face first into the bear trap and the oil on the floor catches ablaze. The goblin's face is no more."
That's the sort of shit I'm expecting.

"The goblin walks through the doorway, trips over the rope, he lands face first into the bear trap and the oil on the floor catches ablaze. The goblin's face is no more."
That's the sort of shit I'm expecting.

No. Not Goblin. The Vampire Spawn. Wink Wink

Users who are viewing this thread

Back