• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Curse of Strahd - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
The Case of the Disappearing Paladin

Spooky Halloween GIF

*yawns* good morning

Yeah it really seems like we are the only ones really into dice huh? Xp

So what I gather the games already in session so I think it would be best to be from Barovia already so I really wanna play into that sense of Darkness. so I have a character bidea.

The first would be an older adventurer. Probably thirties or so. She got forced into Barovia and it eventually kind of broke her. When she finally got a glimmer of hope in a husband, he got killed for something, enkindling a flame of vegence in her. I can easily see her being a fighter (maybe an Eldritch knight, rogue (swashbuckler), or bard ( Maybe vegence paladin when she hits three. . Actually maybe a defender paladin. Or if anyone has a homebrewed class they think would fit..

Oh

Last edited:
*yawns* good morning

So what I gather the games already in session so I think it would be best to be from Barovia already so I really wanna play into that sense of Darkness. so I have a character bidea.

The first would be an older adventurer. Probably thirties or so. She got forced into Barovia and it eventually kind of broke her. When she finally got a glimmer of hope in a husband, he got killed for something, enkindling a flame of vegence in her. I can easily see her being a fighter (maybe an Eldritch knight, rogue (swashbuckler), or bard ( Maybe vegence paladin when she hits three. . Actually maybe a defender paladin. Or if anyone has a homebrewed class they think would fit..

Oh

I love this idea! Also, welcome. :)

*yawns* good morning

Oh
Yeah that sounds really cool. Like it.

The only real question now is to what actually to go as

Oath of crown paladin or the really dope looking echo fighter is what I'm going between.

I like the healing and protection of crown but... Copies.

Hello y'all! 6 degrees of DnD happens again. I'm going to play a human or dwarf cleric, haven't decided what domain yet.

How are we handling equipment?

Also where are we right now, just so I have a general idea
Equipment is per standard generation rules: you can choose the staring package from you class or roll starting gold in the equipment section and buy what you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back