• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Curse of Strahd - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I will most definitely...
...finish this if I can figure out a way how. :D (I can't do it on DnDbeyond like I'm used to and can't seem to find a fillable form)

I will most definitely...
...finish this if I can figure out a way how. :D (I can't do it on DnDbeyond like I'm used to and can't seem to find a fillable form)
I think DnDBeyond lets you export a character you’ve made as a PDF. So you can make the character there and then export it?

Thanks, WlfSamurai!

MechanicalSnake MechanicalSnake Yes, DnDBeyond lets you do that. Also, though, here's the blank fillable PDF form that I used. I've attached it to this comment.

Attachments

• 5E_CharacterSheet_Fillable.pdf
    347.5 KB · Views: 5
Okay guys. After thinking more about it and reading the adventure again to prepare, I’d to change my mind on something.

Please make your characters level 2 to start. I’d like them to have a little more cushion.

Also, please prepare a small backstory for your characters. I’d like to incorporate as much as I can from it into our adventure. I may ask questions about it or about your character to find out more.

MechanicalSnake MechanicalSnake , Hallow Hallow , Vanira Vanira , Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia , Wondertainment Wondertainment , dae mec dae mec

I plan on making my character a divine soul sorcerer, so would it be alright for her to be related to a god?

Was debating between shadow sorcerer and cleric. Seeing how many casters we have I might lean towards a cleric.

Was debating between shadow sorcerer and cleric. Seeing how many casters we have I might lean towards a cleric.
That would be really fun, I think, especially since Nihilego's playing another divinely-influenced character. That, plus my witch's bond with Death would probably lead to some great character interactions. But a shadow sorcerer would also be really fun since we're hunting vampires, and there's that great gothic aesthetic.

Should I go full Castlevania if we just get too many Casters and play a Blood Hunter?

A Blood Hunter sounds fantastic; I love Castlevania, lol, and I personally think that class is pretty awesome. Lots of cool dynamics there. I guess the caster/not depends on what WlfSamurai wants for party balance, though.

That would be really fun, I think, especially since Nihilego's playing another divinely-influenced character. That, plus my witch's bond with Death would probably lead to some great character interactions. But a shadow sorcerer would also be really fun since we're hunting vampires, and there's that great gothic aesthetic.

That's a good point! Since I was leaning towards Grave/death cleric there might be a lot of interesting interactions between your witch and my character.

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai I updated Arala's character sheet to second level. Also, if you want me to include more (or less) detail in the CS about her backstory, let me know. I have some general thoughts about it. Or I could DM it to you, etc, etc. Same as before, totally up for making changes.

(Also, would it be possible to link the CS sheet page in the OOC?)

Vanira Vanira Oh, that's true! There would be some interesting clashes/agreements there, especially since they have slightly different perspectives about Death...

Looking forward to seeing all y'all's characters, sorcerer, blood hunter, rogue, cleric, or otherwise.

There! Think I got my character completed. Decided to stick with grave cleric. Backstory is rather condensed so if you want more information I can DM you a longer one or answer any questions you have!

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai I updated Arala's character sheet to second level. Also, if you want me to include more (or less) detail in the CS about her backstory, let me know. I have some general thoughts about it. Or I could DM it to you, etc, etc. Same as before, totally up for making changes.

(Also, would it be possible to link the CS sheet page in the OOC?)
No, I think you’re good for now. I’ll be asking other questions I’m sure. I don’t know if we can link the sheets here. I don’t think so.

Also, I don’t care about party balance, personally. It’s important to me you guys get to play what you want. That said, this is a tough adventure. Balance could help survivability. But you never know. Creative thinking could do the same.

MechanicalSnake MechanicalSnake , Hallow Hallow , Vanira Vanira , Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia , Wondertainment Wondertainment

I don’t know if we can link the sheets here. I don’t think so.
Sorry, I used the wrong word. I meant a link to the CS thread on RPNation! That way we could click from this thread to the other without going a roundabout way. (That should teach me for trying to type without coffee, hah.)

Good to know I'm good on the character, thanks.

No, I think you’re good for now. I’ll be asking other questions I’m sure. I don’t know if we can link the sheets here. I don’t think so.

Also, I don’t care about party balance, personally. It’s important to me you guys get to play what you want. That said, this is a tough adventure. Balance could help survivability. But you never know. Creative thinking could do the same.

MechanicalSnake MechanicalSnake , Hallow Hallow , Vanira Vanira , Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia , Wondertainment Wondertainment
My character is looking pretty underpowered compared to these guys so far

Sorry, I used the wrong word. I meant a link to the CS thread on RPNation! That way we could click from this thread to the other without going a roundabout way. (That should teach me for trying to type without coffee, hah.)

Good to know I'm good on the character, thanks.
Oh it is at the top of the page! Both of the other threads are linked up there. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back