• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Curse of Strahd - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I work from home too so nothing changed for me except I can't even go out on weekends now. Where are you at, Italy?
Czech Republic, but we basically went into strict quarantine mode as soon as we had 50 infected, out of fear :D
Which is probably a good thing because our healthcare system is a tragedy, so if we hadn't, ppl would now be dropping like flies.
But it's still driving me crazy to live in this prison.

Czech Republic, but we basically went into strict quarantine mode as soon as we had 50 infected, out of fear :D
Which is probably a good thing because our healthcare system is a tragedy, so if we hadn't, ppl would now be dropping like flies.
But it's still driving me crazy to live in this prison.
Well, glad to have you here. Hope fully this is some level of distraction.

Guys, was I supposed to post now in response to the letter? I was waiting for someone else to have a go so as not to hog the game (maybe you could notice the newcomer or something.) If you're waiting for me, I fix it soon!

I was waiting for Dan or Wondertainment to go, since it's been a while since they posted. Didn't want to add more for them to have to include. But I can go now, if needed!

I was waiting for Dan or Wondertainment to go, since it's been a while since they posted. Didn't want to add more for them to have to include. But I can go now, if needed!
Same, plus I wanted to give Mechanical a chance to respond about the letter they read.

Echoing Sovligant Eve, I'll be hanging around regardless of the posting speed! I've been really enjoying this RP, and you'll have to pry it from my hands...

Rolling dice on here is weird

Speaking of which, do we have to manually add our bonuses, or is there a way to do that within the dice roll? Actually, is it alright if I test it out here? Edit: Just checked how it goes, looks like bonuses have to be manually added. Nice that they have the option for more than one dice, though.

Last edited:
Speaking of which, do we have to manually add our bonuses, or is there a way to do that within the dice roll? Actually, is it alright if I test it out here? Edit: Just checked how it goes, looks like bonuses have to be manually added. Nice that they have the option for more than one dice, though.
Added how? Like you just type them in the post? :DD

Added how? Like you just type them in the post? :DD

Hah, yep. I guess we'd roll the dice and then just edit our post to say 14 + 2 or however. So, rolled 8+2, I got a 10. (Hopefully I'm getting my low rolls out of the way with this, knock on wood and all that.)

Hah, yep. I guess we'd roll the dice and then just edit our post to say 14 + 2 or however. So, rolled 8+2, I got a 10. (Hopefully I'm getting my low rolls out of the way with this, knock on wood and all that.)

That is major suckage. But oh well.

(I would also like to let you know that my new max HP is a flipping 10 :D Which is still better than 7 but I'll be dead in two rounds so it was nice knowing you :D)

Edit: I was gonna make a separate post for saving throw but then I rolled another dice in the original one and described it. Let me know if this way is understandable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back