• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Curse of Strahd - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Sorry that that happend, WlfSamurai, that always sucks. Take your time! There's no rush, and thank you for running this. :D

Do we need to roll perception for anything? :D
You don’t NEED to. Your passive perception lets you notice things that are super important. But, you certainly can roll it. You just need the in-game trigger. Like, “I’m standing still and looking around the room, just to see if I notice anything.” Then you’d roll it.

Can I roll investigation too, to look for traps? (and trapdoors?)
Same thing here. You always can! We just need the in-game action. What are you doing to investigate or look for traps? And then roll it.

I like tying narrative to the game mechanics so there’s something we can build off of with either success or failure.

Vanira Vanira , Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia , Wondertainment Wondertainment , ValkyrieRose ValkyrieRose , Noam Noam

I'd like to proceed into the south room, the one that looks like some kind of living room WlfSamurai WlfSamurai . And I want to look for any signs that the paladin might have come through here--disturbed furniture, etc. Is that perception or investigation?

I'd like to proceed into the south room, the one that looks like some kind of living room WlfSamurai WlfSamurai . And I want to look for any signs that the paladin might have come through here--disturbed furniture, etc. Is that perception or investigation?
In this case, we'll do Investigation, DC 10.

Apologies, I was not getting notifications for some reason and didnt notice new posts until you tagged us.
But I have now posted and wrote what I was looking for.

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai I want to have Angel Bones fly an unlit torch to Ozil. I saw that familiars can also cast spells with a range of touch, but would Angel Bones be able to prestidigitation the torch alight?

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai I want to have Angel Bones fly an unlit torch to Ozil. I saw that familiars can also cast spells with a range of touch, but would Angel Bones be able to prestidigitation the torch alight?
I did also just enter the room Ozil is in, dunno if that will affect your decision.

... that does very much. Oops, I completely misread what was going on and thought Setesh entered one room while he entered another. Thanks!
And I also told you to stick together so you could follow if you wanted to :D But you don't have to of course!
Sorry if my post was somehow misleading?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back