• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Currently Seeking: Psycho-Pass RP Partners! OCxCC | Doubling [OPEN]

Wretched

๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•”๐•œ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ค, ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ฅ๐•”๐•™๐•ช ๐•๐•š๐•“๐•–๐•ค
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
๐”ธ๐•“๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•„๐•–

-โง 30 Years Old, Female (She/Her)
-โง 15+ Years of RPing/Writing Experience (I've been writing since I was 12)
-โง Literate and Detailed, 3 - 6+ Paragraphs on average but I usually match the effort/length of my partner
-โง 3rd Person is my personal preference but I can write 1st person too.
-โง I reply regularly, at least a few replies each day as long as I am not super busy, have RL plans (which will occasionally happen), or the replies aren't very long.
-โง I live on the West Coast (PDT/PST)

๐•„๐•ช โ„™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•—๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•–๐•ค

-โง 21+ only
-โง Quality over quantity, but no one-liners. I need at least a paragraph to work with.
-โง Looking for, preferably, a long-term RP and writing partner
-โง Ghost friendly
-โง I accept OCs of all types.
-โง I need literacy. Typos are going to happen, but I can't handle it if it's in every sentence or there is an obvious lack of effort.
-โง No favoritism toward your own OC. I put the same amount of effort into both characters that I write and I expect the same courtesy.
-โง MxF pairings. I can write FxF or MxM for you if that's your preference, but my own pairings will be MxF.
-โง Doubling only. I've had way too many bad experiences with anything else.
-โง OCxCC only. Similar to the above, I've had bad experiences with anything else.
-โง Please be at least semi-active. Preferably at least a reply a day.
-โง I need romance! It doesn't necessarily have to be the 'primary theme', but I'll lose interest if there's no eventual build-up to romance.
-โง Try to help me when it comes to plot ideas. I don't want to be coming up with every idea by myself, lol.

โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค

Bold = Very confident in portraying this character. I've written them many times.
Italics = I've written this character once or twice.
Normal = Never written this character before, but willing to give it a try.

Who I Want: :bishiesparklesr: Shinya Kogami :bishiesparklesl:
Who I Can Write for You: Ginoza, Makishima, Akane, Kagari, Yayoi, Shion, Masaoka, Mika, Any/Ask me

Note: I have watched both movies and seasons 1 and 2 of the series. But, I have not seen season 3 yet so I don't know any of the characters from that.

๐•Ž๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐”ผ๐•ฉ๐•’๐•ž๐•ก๐•๐•–๐•ค

๐“’๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ช ๐“Ÿ๐“ผ๐”‚๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“น๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ
A small excerpt from a previous Psycho-Pass RP
Shougo Makishima's POV

Makishima made his way casually down the halls of the Academy, paying little attention to the mindless chatter of students and teachers. It was always the same sort of conversation... even if the topic differed, it always came down to one thing - Sybil. And how wonderful their lives were with it.

It disgusted him, but he also had grown far too used to the ignorant perspectives of those who based their lives around Sybil. They didn't even realize they had no free will of their own, so they couldn't even feel angry because of that fact. His golden eyes narrowed in an almost cunning manner, a tiny smirk curling the corner of his mouth which was so subtle, it was doubtful even the keenest of eyes could catch the maliciousness behind it. And just as quickly as it appeared, it was gone - his expression back to the innocence he far too easily portrayed for others to see. His thoughts however were quickly shifted as he returned to his classroom and saw an unfamiliar figure seated inside.

His gaze studied her briefly, vaguely recognizing her from a few times in the halls or when he passed the English and Classic Literature classroom. He knew she wasn't a well-known teacher, and she had only appeared a month or so prior, he would have guessed. She was a teaching aid if he recalled correctly from the academy's files he'd recently read. Still, it was an odd surprise to see her in his classroom unannounced. Even so, he enjoyed unexpectedness... and it showed in the way his golden hues began to light in an amused fashion. Approaching the other from behind, his hands moved into the pockets of his trousers, watching the strokes of her hand as she drew. It was clear in the way she moved she was troubled... angry, even. Which all the more amused him and piqued his curiosity.

"It's a rarity to find an uninvited guest in my classroom," he said as he paused in his steps a few feet behind her.
๐“ ๐“Ÿ๐“ผ๐”‚๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“น๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ผ ๐“‘๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ด ๐“’๐“ต๐“พ๐“ซ
A starter from a previous Psycho-Pass RP - Shougo Makishima's POV
*Trigger Warning: Animal Harm*

Sybil. What a grand joke it was. Sybil promised peace and prosperity to everyone in the city, and everyone fell for it. They were mindless sheep, being driven to the slaughter and doing so completely willingly. These people.. these sheep, were perfectly happy to accept a world where they were stripped of their free will. Control over anything in their lives! It baffled him and left him flooded with such disdain for the human race.

At times, Shougo Makishima had thought perhaps it was what these people deserved. If they were so willing to surrender their ability to make choices for themselves, then they deserved the hell that was cast upon them for their naivety. But that was just it... how could they be punished for accepting a world with no free will when they did not even realize that it was happening to them? *That* was what made it so that Makishima could not sit idly by and watch this world burn. These people deserved their freedom, if only they could be reminded of what that freedom was. How bittersweet it was, watching these fools go about their daily lives completely blind to what was happening around them. Everything, down to the clothes they wore to their homes, to the food that they ate was all controlled by Sybil. Programmed and running on an eerie technology that knew everything about a person and controlled them. Worse yet, they believed this technology to be good for them when in reality it was a massive detriment... and a folly. The system was broken. That much was painfully clear to him. A society based on a person's Psycho-Pass and its clarity.

Looking over the edge of the balcony to his apartment and staring down at the bustling populous below, a sinister yet annoyed smirk tugged at the corner of his lips. He was living proof that the system was faulted. From birth, Shougo Makishima had been โ€œdifferentโ€ from others of his race. Superior, he might even say, but that was off the topic of his current thought process.

He had always felt things differently than others seemed to. Thought differently and experienced differently. It was rare that he had ever come across another like himself, who despite having such a different mentality... was deemed as โ€œNormalโ€ by Sybil. No matter the anger, bloodlust, or sheer hatred Makishima felt, his Psycho-Pass had always remained crystal clear. He'd killed an animal once as a young boy, for the sheer curiosity of if such an act would affect his Psycho-Pass like it did so many others in this society. It did not. Closing his eyes and leaning his head back to breathe in the fresh air carried by a strong gust of wind blowing past him, Makishima recalled the scene so clearly in his mind's eye. The white rabbit, stained red with blood, its dark eyes going lifeless and staring up at him. Its maw dripping and open, ragged and shallow breaths escaping it before it went still. He'd bent over to watch as the life drained from its form, its body shivering at first before going completely limp, its eyes darkening as it had succumbed to its fate. The sweet, sweet serenity of darkness washing upon it and setting it free from this wretched world. It was going to die anyway, one way or another. It had been an act of mercy on his part. The rabbit was nesting in a fox hunting ground, so the act of slitting the rabbit's throat saved it from a far more terrible fate. And also, satisfied his curiosity. It had done well and lived its life to its fullest capacity. The rabbit's babies were grown enough now to fend for themselves and he had even gone so far as to move them from the nest โ€“ so as to avoid them from becoming a meal for the fox as well.

Golden hues opened, a glint behind them at having relived the memory, his lips curving into a smile. A genuine smile at that. Silently, he thanked that rabbit for its sacrifice and for aiding him in his journey to self-discovery.

A chime resounded from within his apartment then, his golden gaze shifting from the sky above to the old grandfather clock placed in the center of his living room. 8:00 AM. A small breath left his nose as he gave a knowing smirk. โ€œAh yes... the book club meeting. I had nearly forgotten,โ€ Makishima reminded himself aloud. He'd known it was today but had the time really moved so quickly? Oh, how true that saying was. Time flies when one is enjoying themselves.

Stepping into his brown dress shoes and a yellow knit sweater to shield himself from the early morning breeze, Shougo Makishima was all too excited about this new book club he had arranged. It would be a wonderful way to pass the time, discussing glorious philosophy and poems, as well as literature that depicted a dystopian society โ€“ not unlike the one he lived in. To gain insight into these people's minds, what made them tick.. what could get *them* to act in a way that would normally seem unfathomable. Would any of them even pique his interest? It was doubtful, of course, but worth the effort for now.

Makishima's long legs carried him down the stone steps and through the city, ignorant passersby aimlessly going about their day around him completely oblivious to the danger he could so easily pose if he wished. But today was a good day. There was no need to harm anyone who was just unable to think for themselves. At least, for now.

Stepping into the bookshop in which he had arranged the meeting for this book club, he ordered a steaming cup of coffee from the vendor and began to peruse the selection of books on display. A soft โ€œTchโ€ resounded from his mouth as he took in the covers of the best-selling display. Do people actually read this nonsense? โ€œThe Beauty of our Societyโ€, โ€œA Walk along the riverโ€ and so many other mindless titles that droned about the wonders of their current society.

'Disgusting filth should not even be published,' he thought, a grimace behind his eyes as he continued further into the store, toward the classic literature section. 'Now this,โ€ he thought, 'is more like it.'

Soon, the Book Club would begin. From the corner of his eye, he had already seen a small gathering of four people surrounding a corner table at the far end of the store. At the front edge of the table sat a folded paper, assigning the table to the 8:30 AM book club.

'Was this all?' he thought, his own inner voice holding a sound of disappointment. He'd hoped for more potentials than this...

A sigh left him and he moved to join them. He supposed this would have to do.

๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ก๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“น๐“ผ
A LOTR OC Drabble
*Trigger Warning: Mentions of Abuse*

๐”—he pitter-pat of raindrops against glass and low, rumbling thunder in the distance filled the room. Cherrywood orbs slowly fluttered open as the sound reached Annith's ears, stirring her from her slumber. Rising upright in her bed, her Mahogany curls fell loosely across her shoulder from the motion as she turned her gaze to the glass balcony doors - watching the leaves outside rustling in the breeze as droplets of rain fell from them, gliding down the smooth glass surface. Watching the falling raindrops in silence for a long moment, Annith's features grew somber. The rain did not always have a sombering effect on her, but some nights they carried the weight of memories Annith tried hard to lock away in the deep recesses of her mind and heart. Her gaze turned toward the flickering flame of a candle which rested upon her bedside table, her delicate fingers reaching for the chamberstick and lifting it as she stood from her bed.

Moving toward the doors, Annith's somber gaze lifted to the dark, hazy sky and the foliage of the trees dancing in the rain and wind. Another rumbling of thunder resounded from the clouds in the distance, faintly lighting up the grey sky. Gazing out into the rainfall, memories began to flood Annith's mind from that night; the night her life changed forever.

๐”ove was rare to receive when she was a child, something she only hoped for and dreamed of. Her birth mother had left her father when she was just a baby, for a new man and a new home. A man who despised Annith with every fiber, and had no qualms in making it explicitly known to her. Hateful, harsh words filled her days and tormented her nights. Bruises stained her skin from physical acts of the hatred that he harbored. Her Mother, silent and choosing to remain blind to all of it. Each day for Annith as a child, felt like torture with no happiness to be found; as every bit of joy and light she felt was always stolen from her grasp. Days turned into weeks, Weeks into Months and Months into Years; Annith's world darkened more and more around her with the passage of time. Until finally, Annith decided that no longer would she endure this suffering. No more would she allow herself to hear this mans hurtful words, feel the sting of his hands on her skin, or watch as her Mother turned away from her pleading eyes.

It was clear to her that she wasn't loved, nor was she wanted by the people she called "Parents". She was little more than a burden to both of them and the punishments she was forced to endure was not something she deserved, even if she were made to feel otherwise. Nights passed with her lying awake in her bed staring at the ceiling as plans circulated in her mind. Plans to escape. To run away from this nightmare she was forced to call a home. As young as she was, her innocence and naivety prevented her from being able to see the negative possibilities if she did flee. But she was desperate.

She wanted to find her real Father, somehow and some way. Hoped that if she did, perhaps she might finally feel the love and safety she so desperately desired. But all she knew of her Father was his name and any memory she had of his face had long since faded into little more than a blur. Still, she needed to try. So, after nights of planning had passed, the night before her tenth birthday came and she finally slipped out of her bed - grabbing what she could for food, money and warmth before slipping out quietly into the night. Her heart buzzed in her chest from nerves as she left her home behind her in the darkness, the light of the moon shining through the trees and guiding her way.

๐”ฐilence filled the night as she walked, the air still and warm as clouds rolled overhead - slightly blocking out the moonlight. Annith's feet carried her through the thick grass and into a nearby forest, using the trees for coverage from the eyes of anyone who might see her and stop her leaving. Each step she took seemed to cause her heart to beat a little bit faster in her chest, her nerves rising as she went further and further away from her home. Pausing only once to look back, she was unable to see anything except for the forest behind her, taking in a long and deep breath before she continued forward. The night grew darker the further she walked, staying on the beaten path that lead through the forest - and soon the silence that had previously enveloped her began to shift. Wind began to swirl through the trees and around her, causing her cloak to flutter about slightly before lightning lit up the night sky - revealing dark storm clouds rolling overhead.

Each sound of thunder caused Annith's body to shudder, fear swelling in her heart but she continued on even as rain fell from the sky and began to drench her clothes - weighing her down and making the path ahead of her more difficult to see. Another flash of lightning and followed soon after by a loud rumble of thunder filled her ears, her heart beating faster and her steps quickening in pace.

โ„Œeavy breaths fell past her pink lips as she ran through the falling raindrops, lightning illuminating the clouds above her. Her footfalls seemed to echo around her, splashing the rainwater that began to soak the ground as the sky continued its downpour. With every crack of thunder and lightning, Annith ran faster until her lungs ached from the intensity of her exertion. The night alone had been scary enough for the young girl and yet now, with the storm all around her, the fear in her heart grew. But she had no intention of turning back and so she pressed on, fighting against her fear and unease. Sky water trickled down her face and dripped from her hair, her clothes clinging to her skin. Eventually, her steps slowed as her muscles tired and ached. Even she didn't know why she had run... perhaps it was to keep from turning around and going back? To put as much distance between her and the place where she felt so unwanted. So unloved.

The storm continued on and finally, with the distance she'd made, she settled under the thick foliage of a nearby tree to shield her from the rain. Exhaustion quickly took hold of her small form, her eyes falling closed though sleep was of little possibility with the chill she felt. The air was warm, but the rain had drenched her completely and left her feeling cold. Gradually, the realization that she was now completely alone sank in... and heat formed behind her eyes, tears mixing with the rainwater on her cheeks. Small, soft, and muffled sobs left her quivering lips as her small form curled into a tight ball - the sounds she made easily drowned out by the storm.

Hours passed and the storm died as the sky brightened with the arrival of the morning - birds singing in the trees and the smell of flowers and trees in the air. With what little rest she had been able to obtain, Annith picked herself up from the ground and continued - avoiding passerbys on the road by quickly hiding in the trees alongside the path. Days and nights passed, the food Annith had brought with her already consumed as she wandered aimlessly over fields and through forests. Thirst and Hunger took their toll as she eventually collapsed, her mind hazed and feverish - cherrywood orbs lifting to the sky and the vibrant green foliage of the trees that surrounded her. She'd wondered if this was where she was going to die... and at first, the thought of death frightened her immensely. But as her fever grew worse and her mind hazier, it didn't seem such an awful thing. Dying there, surrounded by the beautiful trees, plants and creatures deep in the forest was better than living where she had been.

๐”ฐunlight filled her vision through the leaves above her as she faded in and out of consciousness... until a figure loomed over her. Through hazy eyes, Annith could make out a young girl with fair skin, long dark curls, and bright green eyes... then a subtle point to the girl's ears. Moments after, she found herself lifted and carried before she lost all consciousness.

When Annith awoke, she'd found herself in the most beautiful of places she'd ever dreamed, elegant and intricate structures built within large, luscious trees. Vast plants and flowers that covered the ground in their beauty. Soft melodious music seemed to drift through the air and echo all around the beautiful forest village. Elegant-looking people with pointed ears who she learned were Elves, each of whom carried such an air of grace and beauty much like the forest in which they lived. And upon learning more of the young Annith and her harsh childhood she had fled from, it wasn't long before the Elves took her in as one of their own - raising her with the love and care that she had so desperately longed for. The elf girl who had found her had become her adopted sister - Calemirai. Now, she had a family. One who loved her and gave her tenderness and care which she had for so long gone without.

๐”‘ow, as Annith stood in the stillness of her room looking out through the glass doors of her balcony at the forest below, she could see the rain beginning to soften as the storm faded in the distance. Though the far past of her childhood was something she preferred to keep locked away in the recesses of her mind... she was thankful for it all. For if it had not happened, she never would have come to know this lovely sanctuary she now called home, nor the Elves she adored so dearly. She still carried the scar on her heart from before she was found by these Elves... but their love and kindness helped every day since to ease the pain of it and the memories that it carried.

A soft, gentle smile graced her lips as she opened her balcony doors and breathed in the air which held the scent of the rain. The sky was beginning to lighten with dawn of a new day and the heaviness in Annith's chest was fading, replaced by a sense of calm and comfort. Her delicate fingers gently rested upon the intricately carved railing in front of her as she looked below, watching as Elves in flowing gowns made their way to the ground below to admire the beauty of the morning. The sun began to rise, shining through the trees and casting the forest in a delicate haze from the fresh rain.

๐”‰ootsteps approaching caught Annith's attention and she turned to see her beloved sister, Calemirai in the doorway wearing a bright, joyful smile. "It rained!," she said enthusiastically, causing Annith's smile to broaden as she gave a nod in response. "It did.~," she mused before hurrying after her sister to join in admiring the beautiful morning after the rain. Hurrying from her home and down the spiral staircase that wrapped around the large tree, she joined alongside her Elven kin and took in the sights and smells of the nature around them as sunlight peeked in through the trees. All the greenery of the forest seemed to become brighter and more vibrant after the rain, even as the sky held a bit of a greyish hue. A bright smile graced Annith's features as she ran through the forest hand in hand with her sister, relishing in the cool dampness of the air as it hit her face.

๐”—ruly, Calembar was a wonderful place filled with wonderful people and Annith felt incredibly lucky to call it
โ„Œ๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ข.
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“”๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ป
A starter from a previous Psycho-Pass RP - My OC's POV
*Note: Mild Swearing, Adult Language*

Anxiety was kicking in. Shizuka knew all too well that this choice she'd made was her best option. Her only option, really. That or she would simply waste away in that facility, where nothing could ever be done for her. She would die, alone and broken. Hell, she felt that she might still end up dying that way, but at least as an Enforcer working for the PSB there was a chance she could have some freedom and enjoyment in her life again. Before she inevitably was struck down, either by a killer or... by an Inspector if her Psycho-Pass became too cloudy. Either one seemed just as likely a possibility as the other. Still, she thought, it was better than being trapped inside blindingly white walls with little to entertain her racing mind. Little to keep her from actually going entirely insane.

The rumble of the engine and a bump in the pavement caused Shizuka's body to shift upon the steel bench planted against the wall of the vehicle carrying her to her destination. The motion stirred her from her thoughts, the world around her suddenly coming back into her view and drowning the racing thoughts in her mind for at least a moment. Cherrywood orbs darted around her, almost as if she had forgotten where she was. Maybe she truly had gone insane... and there was a reason she'd been locked up. How many people got so lost in thought that they actually forgot for a moment where they were? Or just completely spaced out their surroundings to recede inside themselves?

Not many.

Two suited and armed escorts wearing what resembled riot gear sat upon the steel bench across from her. Shizuka's hands were bound inside a high-tech handcuffing device โ€“ a precaution in case she attempted an escape. As though the armed escorts Dominators aimed directly at her head weren't enough to deter her from attempting an escape. Besides, even if she tried where would she go? Sybil was everywhere, with alarms on damn near every corner of the city. Even dark alleyways were riddled with them.

Escape was impossible and if she tried, it would only lead to one thing. Death.

No. The only thing she could do was sit inside this steel vehicle and wait. Soon she would be handed over to the PSB, released from her cuffs, and given at least *some* sense of freedom again. Even if it were to be short-lived, she had some hope. That things could be betterโ€ฆ That she could find passion again for the things she'd once enjoyed. To feel the sun against her skin again... To be able to look up at the endless blue sky above her and breathe in the crisp morning air. Or to count the stars that dotted the night sky as the sun disappeared from view, replaced instead by the magnificent beauty and elegance of the moon. Such thoughts caused her brow to furrow, a deep hopefulness buried deep behind her dark eyes as she once more stared at nothing โ€“ lost in her thoughts.

How long the ride had been, Shizuka didn't know but her thoughts were once more interrupted as the contraption holding her hostage within its depths came to a harsh stop. Moments later the winding of gears and metal clanging could be heard as the door to her left opened โ€“ sunlight spilling into the darkness that shrouded her figure and blinded her vision for a few seconds. Squinting to force her eyes to adjust, Shizuka lifted her arms above her head to shield her eyes from the harsh light until they had better adjusted. Standing just outside was a cavalry of more armed guards, lining a circle around her and the vehicle she sat in. Placed in the center of them, was who she assumed to be her new team from the PSB. They all wore only black suits, except for an older man who instead wore a tan trench coat, his narrowed eyes staring ahead of him. At her. All of them were looking at her. Subconsciously, Shizuka gulped past her now dry feeling throat, eyeing the people that stared back at her. Cherrywood eyes lifted then to a familiar face, a small bit of relief filling her chest at the sight of him. Shinya Kogami.

That's right. He was there too. Someone she knew and felt at least a mild sense of ease to be around. She also recognized the male standing opposite Kogami, who was an Inspector named Ginoza. But in his case, she felt anything but eased by his presence. He too had visited her once or twice in the facility, but his visits were anything but relieving. He had all but told her once that she was less than human, right to her face in fact. Never in a million years would she admit to it if asked.. but she had cried herself to sleep that night.

With a sharp intake of breath as the escorts motioned for her to leave the vehicle, ordering a harsh โ€Move it!โ€ behind their headgear, Shizuka did as she was told. Stepping down from the vehicle and finding herself now engulfed in sunlight, the warmth of the sun's rays dancing across her skin left her finally feeling a sense of peace. Though, it was short-lived as Inspector Ginoza spoke out to her.

โ€œNewly recruited Enforcer, Shizuka Fukami. Welcome to the Ministry of Welfare's Public Safety Bureau,โ€ the man greeted, though his tone was anything but welcoming. Pushing his glasses higher on the bridge of his nose, he lifted his gaze to her and tucked the paper he had just read her name from into the inner pocket of his suit jacket. The gaze he wore left Shizuka feeling tense, sensing that he wanted to just be done with her and move on to better, more important business. โ€œThis morning, as long as no crimes take place between now and 11:00 AM, you will be permitted an escort to show you around the building. A keycard will be given to you, allowing you access to specific areas inside, including your new apartment which is pre-furnished with anything you may need. You are welcome to decorate your provided room with anything you wish at a later point, given security clearance does not deem it hazardous,โ€ he recited, as if the speech were memorized, his tone dull. Annoyed.

A sigh passed the male's lips as he continued to drone off the rehearsed welcome speech, โ€œAnother card will be provided to you at a later time, which gives you access to the funds you will receive working as an Enforcer. It can be used to make purchases outside of this building when escorted by an Inspector or via the web. It can also be used to pay for food and other items here in the Bureau through the cafeteria, in-building shop, or elsewhere.โ€ Another, perhaps overly dramatic sigh, and Shizuka could swear she saw him roll his eyes. โ€œAny other information you need or questions you want to be answered can be provided by myself or any other members of this team. Turning and looking at the other people around him he gestured to each respectively as he introduced them, โ€œYour second in command, Akane Tsunamori.โ€ The woman he introduced smiled kindly at Shizuka, easing her tensed muscles just slightly in response as she watched the woman bow her head respectfully. That was unexpected to say the least.

โ€œAnd your new fellow Enforcers. Shinya Kogami, you already know as he was the one who had suggested your recruitment,โ€ the Inspector spoke, seemingly giving a side-eyed glare to the aforementioned male before continuing, โ€œThe others are Shusei Kagari...โ€ Shizuka's gaze moved from the bowing woman who had now straightened her posture but continued to smile, down the row of Enforcers. Shusei seemed to be grinning from ear to ear, blushing a bit as he gave her a coy wink. Blinking in bewilderment at the action, Shizuka forced a nervous smile but turned her gaze to the next as they were introduced.

โ€œTomomi Masaoka..โ€ The older man gave a single nod.

โ€œYayoi Kunizuka..โ€ A tall, thin woman with pin-straight dark hair pulled into a ponytail simply looked at her in acknowledgment.

โ€œAnd Shion Karanomori, you will meet later. She is our Analyst and you will likely make her acquaintance shortly,โ€ the Inspector finished, turning toward the building. โ€œI expect you to arrive in the office at 8:00 AM precisely, every morning. Today is your only exception, to allow you time to unpack and get settled.โ€ With that, the male disappeared from sight into the building leaving Shizuka with far too many questions and feeling extremely out of place.

If you're interested, DM me with a writing sample and the character you are looking for!~ ^.^

Last edited:
:bishiesparklesl: BUMP :bishiesparklesr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back