• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings something inspired by amylaurie

candygore

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
hello again rpn! i'm finally back and breaking my hiatus

the name's [redacted]. i'm nineteen, i use any and all pronouns, and i'm finally here to ask for some rps i was hesitant to, pre-hiatus. but before i get into that, i need to talk a little more about myself!

i write in third person's pov and present tense, you are free to use whichever tense and pov you're more comfortable with. i prefer all ic writing happen in public threads, and ooc stay in on-site dms! and since we're on the topic of ooc chat, i just wanna say i'm very chatty. i like tossing around plot ideas and headcanons, and would prefer a partner who's equally as enthusiastic

english is not my native tongue. ooc words and conveying my point across in informal chat is a little difficult for me sometimes; i've been told i tend to ramble a little bit... (': please bear with me

all my public rps are listed in the about section of my profile if you'd like to check those out for an idea of my style/length. i will, of course, always give precedence to quality over quantity, but my writing fluctuates depending on how heavy the scene is and how much i have to build off of (or similarly, how much i want to build for you). neither do i "mirror" post length, nor do i encourage or expect it from you, but i'd like a partner who can write detailed replies and understands that "detailed" doesn't always pertain to length. that being said, no novellas please!

currently, i can probably manage one post per week. if i can't, i'll let you know. please offer me the same courtesy! i'd prefer if you could reply at least once per week too

i usually end up making pinterest boards and spotify playlists for my characters instead of writing up character sheets or finding face claims, but if my partner prefers irl faceclaims then i'm most enthused to use the same! for the people who aren't comfortable with irl faceclaims, we can use a picrew maker to design our ocs too. detailed character sheets are still a hard no from me though, sorry!

i love exploring dark and mature themes through my writing, which is why i prefer my writing partners to be 18+ too. this is also because i like my fictional romances tension-fueled and emotionally-toiling. sexual tension is always fun to write, but nsfw will either be non-explicit or fade to black, as per site rules

***​

i just watched the 2019 version of little women and oh wow... now i want to write a mxf rp where [she] falls first but [he] falls harder (i prefer writing the male character). for her, it's the "it's always been you trope", and for him, she's his second-chance romance

like, imagine one of those dual-lyric edits where "wishing on dandelions all of the time, praying to God that one day you'll be mine" is playing over her, and "i think that you are the one for me" is playing over him. you see where i'm going with this?

also, i'd love if [she] was similar to amy too: confident in her femininity, but not a pushover in the slightest. if you have any requests for certain traits you want to see in [him], please let me know because i am most willing to indulge you!

as for the plot, i don't have anything particular in mind right now. i'm not interested in a mafia romance, but a gotham-esque elite society setting would be super cool. perhaps we could throw in a zombie outbreak au too. i always love exploring these kinds of high stake aus from the upper class' perspective

(i just love it when a woman is capable of fighting and fending for herself but [he]'s still crazy protective of her and would die before allowing even a scratch on her)

i'm open to a fantasy or sci-fi setting, and royalty au as well! i don't have many ideas for these though so we'd have to brainstorm something unique and fun together first

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back