• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐•ฎ๐–š๐–—๐–—๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–†๐–›๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ๐–˜ - TWD & LOTR | OCxCC | MxF | Double

Wretched

๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•”๐•œ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ค, ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ฅ๐•”๐•™๐•ช ๐•๐•š๐•“๐•–๐•ค
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
๐•ฎ๐–š๐–—๐–—๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–†๐–›๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ๐–˜

thewalkingdead_110212_1600.jpg

lord-of-the-rings-feat.jpeg

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
๐•ด๐–“๐–‹๐–” & ๐•ฝ๐–š๐–‘๐–Š๐–˜
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

I. 18+ Only (21+ preferred)

II. Multi-Para (2 - 5+), Adequately detailed, Literate, and Active (usually a few replies a day, if I'm not super busy and if I'm very invested in the plot).

III. OCxCanon only and Doubling only please!~

IV. Be polite and respectful. Basically, general courtesy as far as the rules go.

V. Romance is my wanted central theme, but there needs to be a compelling plot too. Otherwise, I will lose interest.
Please put effort into plotting with me. I don't want to be the only one coming up with ideas for the story and I don't like rushed romances either.
It needs to make sense to the character/plot and for me, the chase is half the fun.

VI. I live in America on the West Coast (PDT) and I am usually active (off and on, depending on RL busyness) from 9 AM - 10 PM PDT.
RL does happen though and so some days I may be less active than others.

VII. Please be active, at least to some extent, and please do not contact me for an RP if you don't actually intend to write.

VIII. No Favoritism toward your own OC. I always try to put the same amount of effort into both characters that I write, and I expect the same courtesy.

IX. Ghosting sucks, but it is what it is. If you lose interest and move on? Okay.
Heck, I'm guilty of doing it too because I'm an introvert and hate confrontation. So no hard feelings one way or the other.

X. MxF only please, it's the only thing that I really have experience writing.

XI. Discord is my preferred place to write, as I am much more likely to respond quickly there than on-site.

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
๐–‚๐–—๐–Ž๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐•ฐ๐–๐–†๐–’๐–•๐–‘๐–Š๐–˜
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

An excerpt from a TWD RP

If Daryl thought about it, he'd come a long way from where he'd been years ago โ€“ before the fall happened and the entire world went to absolute shit. Sure, the world was shit even before the walkers but damn it had gotten even worse now with them. Not to mention Daryl had been put through the ringer, basically since he was a kid โ€“ with his abusive, drunk asshole of a father and his chain-smoker mother. Plus the neglect and poor influence from his older brother, Merle. Before the apocalypse, Daryl knew all too well what it was like to be looked down on and viewed as lesser than by everyone in the world. Uptight and holier-than-thou types especially. He'd given up a long time ago on ever thinking he could be more than what he was โ€“ a redneck with a poor education and an anger problem. Looking back, if someone told Daryl at the start of the fall that he'd be where he was right now? He'd have laughed his ass off at them and called them a dumb ass in need of a straitjacket. Yet now, here he was, working alongside an ex-cop and a bunch of people who he'd have previously lopped in as those same 'uptight and holier-than-thou' types. Now, he knew none of those people were like that at all though. Every single one of them had their own burdens to bear, their own strengths and weaknesses as well as having respect for everyone else in the group. Including him. Daryl had somehow made himself a person of importance in this group now. Rick, their leader actually looked to him when making decisions for the group and valued his input. It was something that Daryl never would have imagined in his wildest dreams, to be a fact of reality. But it was.

They had found a Prison and taken up living there โ€“ protected by large gates and fences surrounding the property. It was safe, more or less. Or they'd thought so until some douchebag who called himself a โ€œGovernorโ€ showed up and started to cause trouble. That was when they took in a new member to their group, Michonne, and also when Daryl found out his brother was alive. Alive, and working with the Governor. But Daryl continued to try and make his brother see reason, to bring him back to their group at the prison. It didn't work at first... but eventually, Merle came around. The other people in the group did too, though with a lot of reluctance. The Governor continued to try and cause trouble though, even after Rick had tried to talk things out with him. No shit, it went south. Daryl could see the Governor for exactly what he was after the things he'd done to Maggie. There was no talking reason to the man and so an all-out war broke loose... and he lost his brother. It had been almost a week now since the Governor had made his attempt to attack the Prison and failed. But Daryl was still grief-stricken from the loss of his brother. Merle was a complete and total asshole, even to Daryl growing up... but they had a bond that no one could understand. He was his brother. To make matters worse, he'd found him turned into a walker and was eating a random corpse that lay on the ground. It was a scene that Daryl would replay over and over again in his head, seeing his brother โ€“ turned into a walker โ€“ and staggering toward him. The feeling as Daryl stabbed his brother in the head repeatedly, overcome and blinded by a whirlwind of emotions from rage to sadness to disgust.

Daryl had barely spoken a word since that day, staying on watch at the gates or keeping to himself inside the cell block โ€“ gazing out the massive windows to the courtyard below and the walkers grasping and snarling against the fences. Most of the time, however, he was out on runs โ€“ looking for the damn Governor. Michonne also was leaving frequently in an attempt to find him. The fight with the Governor was over, but Daryl couldn't rest knowing he might still be out there and the simple fact that he'd killed his brother and let him turn. It pissed him the hell off and he wanted the Governor to pay for everything he'd done. His brother deserved vengeance.

A Backstory Drabble for my LOTR OC

๐”—he pitter-pat of raindrops against glass and low, rumbling thunder in the distance filled the room. Cherrywood orbs slowly fluttered open as the sound reached Annith's ears, stirring her from her slumber. Rising upright in her bed, her Mahogany curls fell loosely across her shoulder from the motion as she turned her gaze to the glass balcony doors - watching the leaves outside rustling in the breeze as droplets of rain fell from them, gliding down the smooth glass surface. Watching the falling raindrops in silence for a long moment, Annith's features grew somber. The rain did not always have a sombering effect on her, but some nights they carried the weight of memories Annith tried hard to lock away in the deep recesses of her mind and heart. Her gaze turned toward the flickering flame of a candle which rested upon her bedside table, her delicate fingers reaching for the chamberstick and lifting it as she stood from her bed.

Moving toward the doors, Annith's somber gaze lifted to the dark, hazy sky and the foliage of the trees dancing in the rain and wind. Another rumbling of thunder resounded from the clouds in the distance, faintly lighting up the grey sky. Gazing out into the rainfall, memories began to flood Annith's mind from that night; the night her life changed forever.

๐”ove was rare to receive when she was a child, something she only hoped for and dreamed of. Her birth mother had left her father when she was just a baby, for a new man and a new home. A man who despised Annith with every fiber, and had no qualms in making it explicitly known to her. Hateful, harsh words filled her days and tormented her nights. Bruises stained her skin from physical acts of the hatred that he harbored. Her Mother, silent and choosing to remain blind to all of it. Each day for Annith as a child, felt like torture with no happiness to be found; as every bit of joy and light she felt was always stolen from her grasp. Days turned into weeks, Weeks into Months and Months into Years; Annith's world darkened more and more around her with the passage of time. Until finally, Annith decided that no longer would she endure this suffering. No more would she allow herself to hear this mans hurtful words, feel the sting of his hands on her skin, or watch as her Mother turned away from her pleading eyes.

It was clear to her that she wasn't loved, nor was she wanted by the people she called "Parents". She was little more than a burden to both of them and the punishments she was forced to endure was not something she deserved, even if she were made to feel otherwise. Nights passed with her lying awake in her bed staring at the ceiling as plans circulated in her mind. Plans to escape. To run away from this nightmare she was forced to call a home. As young as she was, her innocence and naivety prevented her from being able to see the negative possibilities if she did flee. But she was desperate.

She wanted to find her real Father, somehow and some way. Hoped that if she did, perhaps she might finally feel the love and safety she so desperately desired. But all she knew of her Father was his name and any memory she had of his face had long since faded into little more than a blur. Still, she needed to try. So, after nights of planning had passed, the night before her tenth birthday came and she finally slipped out of her bed - grabbing what she could for food, money and warmth before slipping out quietly into the night. Her heart buzzed in her chest from nerves as she left her home behind her in the darkness, the light of the moon shining through the trees and guiding her way.

๐”ฐilence filled the night as she walked, the air still and warm as clouds rolled overhead - slightly blocking out the moonlight. Annith's feet carried her through the thick grass and into a nearby forest, using the trees for coverage from the eyes of anyone who might see her and stop her leaving. Each step she took seemed to cause her heart to beat a little bit faster in her chest, her nerves rising as she went further and further away from her home. Pausing only once to look back, she was unable to see anything except for the forest behind her, taking in a long and deep breath before she continued forward. The night grew darker the further she walked, staying on the beaten path that lead through the forest - and soon the silence that had previously enveloped her began to shift. Wind began to swirl through the trees and around her, causing her cloak to flutter about slightly before lightning lit up the night sky - revealing dark storm clouds rolling overhead.

Each sound of thunder caused Annith's body to shudder, fear swelling in her heart but she continued on even as rain fell from the sky and began to drench her clothes - weighing her down and making the path ahead of her more difficult to see. Another flash of lightning and followed soon after by a loud rumble of thunder filled her ears, her heart beating faster and her steps quickening in pace.

โ„Œeavy breaths fell past her pink lips as she ran through the falling raindrops, lightning illuminating the clouds above her. Her footfalls seemed to echo around her, splashing the rainwater that began to soak the ground as the sky continued its downpour. With every crack of thunder and lightning, Annith ran faster until her lungs ached from the intensity of her exertion. The night alone had been scary enough for the young girl and yet now, with the storm all around her, the fear in her heart grew. But she had no intention of turning back and so she pressed on, fighting against her fear and unease. Sky water trickled down her face and dripped from her hair, her clothes clinging to her skin. Eventually, her steps slowed as her muscles tired and ached. Even she didn't know why she had run... perhaps it was to keep from turning around and going back? To put as much distance between her and the place where she felt so unwanted. So unloved.

The storm continued on and finally, with the distance she'd made, she settled under the thick foliage of a nearby tree to shield her from the rain. Exhaustion quickly took hold of her small form, her eyes falling closed though sleep was of little possibility with the chill she felt. The air was warm, but the rain had drenched her completely and left her feeling cold. Gradually, the realization that she was now completely alone sank in... and heat formed behind her eyes, tears mixing with the rainwater on her cheeks. Small, soft, and muffled sobs left her quivering lips as her small form curled into a tight ball - the sounds she made easily drowned out by the storm.

Hours passed and the storm died as the sky brightened with the arrival of the morning - birds singing in the trees and the smell of flowers and trees in the air. With what little rest she had been able to obtain, Annith picked herself up from the ground and continued - avoiding passerbys on the road by quickly hiding in the trees alongside the path. Days and nights passed, the food Annith had brought with her already consumed as she wandered aimlessly over fields and through forests. Thirst and Hunger took their toll as she eventually collapsed, her mind hazed and feverish - cherrywood orbs lifting to the sky and the vibrant green foliage of the trees that surrounded her. She'd wondered if this was where she was going to die... and at first, the thought of death frightened her immensely. But as her fever grew worse and her mind hazier, it didn't seem such an awful thing. Dying there, surrounded by the beautiful trees, plants and creatures deep in the forest was better than living where she had been.

๐”ฐunlight filled her vision through the leaves above her as she faded in and out of consciousness... until a figure loomed over her. Through hazy eyes, Annith could make out a young girl with fair skin, long dark curls, and bright green eyes... then a subtle point to the girl's ears. Moments after, she found herself lifted and carried before she lost all consciousness.

When Annith awoke, she'd found herself in the most beautiful of places she'd ever dreamed, elegant and intricate structures built within large, luscious trees. Vast plants and flowers that covered the ground in their beauty. Soft melodious music seemed to drift through the air and echo all around the beautiful forest village. Elegant-looking people with pointed ears who she learned were Elves, each of whom carried such an air of grace and beauty much like the forest in which they lived. And upon learning more of the young Annith and her harsh childhood she had fled from, it wasn't long before the Elves took her in as one of their own - raising her with the love and care that she had so desperately longed for. The elf girl who had found her had become her adopted sister - Calemirai. Now, she had a family. One who loved her and gave her tenderness and care which she had for so long gone without.

๐”‘ow, as Annith stood in the stillness of her room looking out through the glass doors of her balcony at the forest below, she could see the rain beginning to soften as the storm faded in the distance. Though the far past of her childhood was something she preferred to keep locked away in the recesses of her mind... she was thankful for it all. For if it had not happened, she never would have come to know this lovely sanctuary she now called home, nor the Elves she adored so dearly. She still carried the scar on her heart from before she was found by these Elves... but their love and kindness helped every day since to ease the pain of it and the memories that it carried.

A soft, gentle smile graced her lips as she opened her balcony doors and breathed in the air which held the scent of the rain. The sky was beginning to lighten with dawn of a new day and the heaviness in Annith's chest was fading, replaced by a sense of calm and comfort. Her delicate fingers gently rested upon the intricately carved railing in front of her as she looked below, watching as Elves in flowing gowns made their way to the ground below to admire the beauty of the morning. The sun began to rise, shining through the trees and casting the forest in a delicate haze from the fresh rain.

๐”‰ootsteps approaching caught Annith's attention and she turned to see her beloved sister, Calemirai in the doorway wearing a bright, joyful smile. "It rained!," she said enthusiastically, causing Annith's smile to broaden as she gave a nod in response. "It did.~," she mused before hurrying after her sister to join in admiring the beautiful morning after the rain. Hurrying from her home and down the spiral staircase that wrapped around the large tree, she joined alongside her Elven kin and took in the sights and smells of the nature around them as sunlight peeked in through the trees. All the greenery of the forest seemed to become brighter and more vibrant after the rain, even as the sky held a bit of a greyish hue. A bright smile graced Annith's features as she ran through the forest hand in hand with her sister, relishing in the cool dampness of the air as it hit her face.

๐”—ruly, Calembar was a wonderful place filled with wonderful people and Annith felt incredibly lucky to call it
โ„Œ๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ข.

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

**Bolded** = The character I am seeking
Italicized = Who I can write for you

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•Ž๐•’๐•๐•œ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐”ป๐•–๐•’๐••
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

**Rick Grimes**
Glenn Rhee, Daryl Dixon, Negan, Carl (Aged Up), Any (ask me)

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
๐•ƒ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•• ๐• ๐•— ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– โ„๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•ค / ๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„๐• ๐•“๐•“๐•š๐•ฅ
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

**Aragorn**
Legolas, Frodo, Boromir, Faramir, Thorin, Thranduil, Any (ask me)

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
๐•ป๐–‘๐–”๐–™ ๐•ด๐–‰๐–Š๐–†๐–˜
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

These are a few plot ideas I've come up with for the different verses. Starting off with...

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•Ž๐•’๐•๐•œ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐”ป๐•–๐•’๐••
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

For this series, I have a few ideas.

We could follow the plot line of the show, starting at a certain point (The Farm, Prison, Alexandria, etc.), and create our own twists. Simple, but fun.

Or

We could go completely AU or do a theme from a similar show/movie. A few I have in mind are:

1. The Mist
2. Sweet Home
3. Dawn of the Dead
4. I Am Legend
5. Zombieland

I am perfectly okay with either of those or even starting over from the beginning and creating our own plot from scratch. (I.e. Starting out in an airport when the outbreak starts and creating our own plot that's separate from the show)

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
๐•ƒ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•• ๐• ๐•— ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– โ„๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•ค / ๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„๐• ๐•“๐•“๐•š๐•ฅ
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

For this one, we could either follow the storyline of the movies with our own unique spin and added adventures, or we could have it take place pre-fellowship or after the events of Sauron.

I also have a few simple ideas/themes for the plot too:​

1. Dragons (Think something like a GOT-themed plot)
2. Ice Warlock/Witch (Kind of like the above xD)
3. Monster Attack (Could be Orcs, Goblins, Giant Spiders, etc.)
4. Captured/Taken Prisoner
5. Chance Encounter in the Forest
6. Festival/Celebration
7. The Hero and The Rescued/Lost
8. Portal through Time/Worlds
9. Dark Enchanted Forest
10. Meeting in the Snow

I also wouldn't mind doing a sort of Legend of Zelda theme! Mainly Ocarina of Time's plot/story.
Or doing a Pirates of the Caribbean theme! That could be super fun too!

If you're interested, DM me with a writing sample!~ ^.^​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back