• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Current Cravings Thread - The Amazing Spider Man {MxF Only.}

Primadonna Princess

Full Time Princess
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My discord tag is - ♔ Princess ♔#0666

Hello everyone! I am Princess and this is my search for a prince. That’s just a joke, we all know what I’m looking for. A role play partner. So let’s get right into it!

✿Aвσυт Mє✿
✿ A female who is a 25 years old and from the UK {GMT time zone}
✿ Role-plays in third person and past tense.
✿ Replies anywhere between 2 times a week to daily. Sometimes multiple times.
✿ I am literate and will write anywhere between 600-2000 words.
✿ Can double and play both genders.
✿ Can provide a writing example on request.
✿ Been role-playing for over ten years now.
✿ Can RP through discord or PM, but I do prefer discord. However for a good plot and partner I *might* use pms. However replies will be very slow in them. (Once a week at most compared to every 1-3days for discord) Maybe discord to chat ooc in though?
✿ Loves to build plots and add ideas in!

✭Aвσυт Ƴσυ✭
You must be over 18.

✭ Would prefer if you role-played in third person also realistic faceclaims would be a bonus.
✭ Lets me know of your limits.
✭Quality over quantity but please no less than around 300 words per reply.
✭ At least 1 reply a week. For this rp I would prefer closer to replies every day or other day.
✭ Enjoys adding ideas to the plot and also plot building.
✭ Discord would be lovely to chat OOC on.
✭ Be comfortable with me asking for a writing sample.
✭ Will let me know if you no longer wish to RP?

Instead of my usual thread where I list everything, I’m listing my cravings here. These are what I’m after only right now. Bold will be the role I want. I’ll state if they’re doubling plots or not. All role plays will involve romance, and you must be over 18.

The amazing spider man - Peter x Gwen/OC.
Simple as really. Looking for Andrew Garfield’s Peter to pair with either my Gwen or an OC. Can either start from the first film or do an AU? Open to suggestions and ideas really! Want to discuss things ideally and work around my partner.

That’s about all my cravings for now. Please send a message or add me on discord if interested.

Attachments

• 54203A6A-DAA7-4555-A0A4-7F4A8BB164D7.gif
    54203A6A-DAA7-4555-A0A4-7F4A8BB164D7.gif
    3.8 MB · Views: 160
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back