• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Current cravings: anime + manhwa! oc x oc/oc x cc!

Willow Tree

No matter what, I'm not guilty
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! I go by Willow Tree here! Currently a college student studying psychology! I enjoy gaming, sketching, and all that good stuff. I'm more than happy to talk about anything to my rp partners and love coming up with random ideas/jokes about our characters!

As for me:
  • Can write 500+ words per character, but I tend to match my partners length
  • Can play multiple characters (doubling, though! I play two for you, you play two for me, etc etc!)
  • Can play any gender for any pairing for your side of things
  • Will happily come with random plot ideas for all of our pairings I thought of on the fly!
  • Prefers oc x oc
  • Happy to chatter!
As for you:
  • Can write at least two good paragraphs per character
  • Willing to double
  • Willing to play m in a fxm pairing for me!
  • Will move the plot along (No one sided plotting, please! I love hearing your ideas too! Also, if I write out an entire reply and in yours they don't even interact with any dialogue or actions in mine then I find it hard to keep muse)

Now, the good stuff! Current things I'm interested in:
(bold holds the most muse!)

Bleach - looking for ocs, Shunsui, Shinji
Spy x Family - I'm mostly looking for something inspired by the series
Demon Slayer - looking for ocs, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Tanjiro
Naruto - looking for ocs, Kiba, Shikamaru
Manhwa - looking for original plots inspired by typical manhwa stories! I have read many, so I have plenty of ideas up my sleeve! Would love to mix reincarnation and isekai (Reincarnated and isekai'd characters dynamics could be interesting? Both getting suspicious because they're acting differently)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back