• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

half-blood prince

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there,
name's Lily or Halfblood Prince as I'm sure you've probably seen around the forums. If not I have a few various interest checks for 1x1 around the site from Hp to other fandoms and original concepts. I basically decided to formalize this interest check on what I'm currently most craving. However, any of the other interest check suggestions are also welcomed. These are just the big ones. A quick rundown of my preferences before we get into things :)

- Roleplay partners must be 18+ minimum though 24+ is preferred. It's just more comfortable for me.
- Be able/willing to handle some form of mature themes.
- All characters need to be 18+ unless it's an adoption/familial/platonic relationship.
- I am most comfortable with MxF and Mxm pairings and can double ( but as two seperate stories preferred)
- I like to think I'm an advanced/detailed writer when it comes to post lengths...at least a couple good paragraphs. You don't have to necessarily match my length but you should give me a decent amount. No one liners.
- for fandoms I prefer canon x canon or canon x oc before oc x oc
- I can write off site or through pms here. Can do; email or google docs. Also available for ooc on discord or skype.

Note: I'm incredibly patient. If you can only post once a week so be it. If it's every day perfect. Just let me know if you'll be away longer than normal and I'll do the same.

*Current Cravings:*

Criminal Minds
Looking for: Hotch, Derek, Reid,
Can play: Reid, Hotch, Emily, Jj, Garcia,

Harry Potter
I would love a Snape, Tom Riddle (school age), Draco Malfoy, Lily Evans, Minerva McGonagall (for a specific non romance plot), Tonks, Younger Dumbledore, Grindlewald, or Remus Lupin. Pm me for who I can play / ships etc. I also would just love to do something where Harry is taken in by someone other than the Dursleys.

Lord of the Rings/Hobbit
Looking for: Aragorn, Legolas, Kili, Faramir, Frodo
Can play: Arwen, Eowyn, Aragorn, Tauriel, Legolas (possibly)

Marvel
Looking for someone to play Tony Stark to an Oc or Pepper Potts. (unfortunately, I don't know marvel well enough for any others)

Outlander
Looking for: Jaime, Claire, Lord Grey, Fergus

Ghost Whispereresque plot - married couple navigating a rather unusual life where Partner A has the ability to see and talk to the dead and Partner B can't. The show typically focused on 1 new ghost to be helped into the light per episode. I'd love to explore this concept more with different twists. Either with the gift temporarily/permanently taken falling a head trauma, victims of a murderer coming for closure, Partner B experiencing bits of the gift following a near death experience...etc etc. Can be MxF or MxM.

Man's Best Friend - I'd love to explore the platonic relationship between a man/woman and beast ( dog, wolf, cat, big cat, dragon, horse etc.) Especially something like Owen/Blue (Jurassic) or Hiccup/Toothless(HTTYDragon), my dark material/golden compass daemons etc.

Please Pm with any questions/concerns or even interests. Thanks.

See my Other Searches:

More specific Harry Potter cravings - click here
Purely Original ideas - click here

Last edited:
Majorly Craving: Harry being taken in by either Remus or Snape (mentor/father figure relationship only), or Dramione things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back