• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Current Craving

Shining Dreamer

Why hello to everyone reading this roleplay request thread and thank you for your time. Honestly I’ve been thinking about this old plot I did years again and would like to give it a second shot since so much time has past.

Now the story is my character is a crossdressing boy who is currently living in an apartment by himself as a shut in for personal reasons. Your character would be a girl that his Mother has hired to come in and clean up after him, do laundry, shopping and make a few meals a week. If anyone interested in giving this plot a go feel free to PM me.

Well hello everyone and welcome to my plot request thread and thanks for reading it. I’m currently seeking a plot about a boy crossdressing and going to an all girls school. I do have some subplots for the idea. Though before we get into my subplot ideas let go over my exceptions and rules.

1.Post Speed: Okay when it comes to replying I don’t mind one post a day, bi-weekly or even a little longer. Though of course I won’t complain if I get more and will do my best to reply quickly.
2. Post Length: Honestly when it comes to post length I normally like one of two small paragraphs at the very least so I have something to work work with at the very least.
3. There will of course be no smut in our roleplay.
4. I will only use Anime face claims as I find roleplaying real people to be weird and rather awkward.
5. I prefer to roleplay over PMs.
6. Please PM if interested in doing a RP

Subplot ideas:
1. Your character is my childhood friend and when you enroll in a girls school my character decides to follow your.

2. My character is the son of the school head mistress who has allowed me to be a student at the school. Your character finds out my secret and is forced to keep it or get expelled.

3. My character has a crush on yours character and enrolls to get to know you better. My character is then surprised to find out your character secretly has a thing for crossdressing boys and can’t believe his luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back