What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Cure the Itch 1x1 search

Sub Genres
  1. Adventure
  2. Cyberpunk
  3. Dystopian
  4. Horror
  5. LGTBQ
  6. Mystery
  7. Realistic
  8. Romance
  9. Slice of Life
  10. Supernatural
the-last-bookstore-in-downtown-los-angeles-2.jpg

Hello my dudes.
We all know what we're all here for, so let's get started, shall we?
The name is Kat, and though I may not have a high post count (yes, I lurk) I've done my fair share of rping. I created this since I have a craving and I'll be honest, I'm lazy. Rather than searching through the droves of posts around here, I figured why not have those interested in what I'm into, come to me? Here's some facts to streamline the process:

♡ I've had about 14 years experience.
♡ Currently I can be a bit busy and post about twice a week (more if I can) If I can't, I'll do my best to give you a heads up.
♡ My posts ranges from 5 to 7 paragraphs in the beginning, to 3 to 4 once the action gets going. I'd rather not go into insane detail about how the sink is dipping incessantly in my characters kitchen as they struggle to get up from a gaping wound in their side while their killer is lording over them with a butter knife. I just find it unnecessary to fluff up my post when the action is fast paced.
♡ That being said, I typically match what I'm given. I can give a sample or two at your request. Give me substance and I'll return the favor!
♡ I enjoy M/M, M/F, and F/F
♡ I play guys (hot damn what??) though they're usually not easy. I can't help it, they have a mind of their own. (Honestly, do the peeps who say they only play girls actually get hits?)
♡ My characters are built with flaws and I celebrate that. I want to challenge my partner.
♡ OOC chat is rad and usually keeps me around more (if we're being honest) I'd like to at least freak out about how character x said that one thing that made character y internally turn into a puddle on the floor. Also plotting together! Let's make our characters suffer, yeah?
♡ Right now I'm more into playing guys (double gasp) though I'd like M/M more than anything at the moment, so that's what I'm looking for.
♡ I love dark themes, slice of life, or plots heavy with drama, and that's the fix I'd like to scratch. We're talking serial killers, demons, circus, warlocks, cults, coffee shop romances, etc.
♡ Comedy will always find a way into my writing, so I hope you're alright with that. I enjoy torturing my poor creations.
♡ I don't double. I tried it and it's just too much for me at the moment.
♡ I'll need an 18+ partner.
♡ Fun fact: I'm obsessed with Dungeons and Dragons.

I think that's about it? Now let's get to the good stuff.

Cravings!

If I have a role I'd prefer to play I'll italicize it. Bold means I'm craving it more than the others.
These are in no particular order. Some have ideas, some don't. I'd love it if we build off of it together.​

Corrupt Therapist / Patient
Something along the lines of malpractice. Maybe the therapist is a sadist and enjoys throwing the patient into a gambit of bad advice to see what happens while encouraging and stringing along the patient's codependent behavior and obvious crush.

Seven Deadly Sin / Human
Maybe a Sin found it's way to Earth and meets a human perfect for a slave. Pride needs someone to have a huge social media platform for massive influence and Envy needs someone to set up a smuggling ring.

Serial Killer / Detective
A cat and mouse game where the killer taunts the detective and tries to get them to understand that they're just like them.

Warlock / Demon Patron
A story in which a human exchanges their soul for power. It's been a few years and now the demon is caught in a power struggle with other demons so they summon their warlock to start killing off their competition. For this I'm thinking it starts purely as a business relationship, to odd friendship, and then perhaps romance in their own strange way.

Carnival Performer / Patron
A mysterious carnival comes to town. A human finds themselves enamored with or curious about the performers (and one in particular). They discover black magic is at the core of it all and must choose to join them or tell the world about what they know.

Cult Leader / Journalist
In which a journalist goes undercover, joins a cult and the leader works to groom them to be the idealistic member. Could be a religious cult or something pertaining to high society and the debauchery they partake in when no one is watching.

Ward / Secret Admirer
Based off of a pairing in Sweeney Todd. This is the story of a young ward kept by a man in a position of authority (judge, mayor, etc.) who obsesses over them and keeps them locked in their mansion like a bird in a glorious cage. A newcomer has come to town who doesn't know the rules of this city. They catch a glimpse of this ward through a window while passing by and from there it was all over.

Serial Killer / Assistant to Murder
A killer that can't be caught is either really smart or has help. In this case it's both. This is the tale of a poor soul enamored with someone who wouldn't care if they died tomorrow. Emotional manipulation keeps them helping like the good assistant they are, and the mastermind behind it all constantly keeps them at arms length. It's true what they say; withholding affection truly can make you crazy for them.

Demon / Angel
Basically Good Omens. Hell, I'd even just do this canon without new characters. I'd play Crowley.

If you have anything you're interested in that isn't on this list (like slice of life), please hit me up! I'll take a look at it and tell you what I think. I also don't mind collaborating and merging a pairing or two or just working of a pairing and going from there.

I promise I really don't bite. My characters do.

Please PM me if I didn't scare you off, don't post here. Bonus points if you make me laugh in your message. Please give me something in your message; what you're interested in, an idea. First impressions make a difference.

Thanks!

Last edited:

CielsMilknHoney

View attachment 724873

Hello my dudes.
We all know what we're all here for, so let's get started, shall we?
The name is Kat, and though I may not have a high post count (yes, I lurk) I've done my fair share of rping. I created this since I have a craving and I'll be honest, I'm lazy. Rather than searching through the droves of posts around here, I figured why not have those interested in what I'm into, come to me? Here's some facts to streamline the process:

♡ I've had about 14 years experience.
♡ Currently I can be a bit busy and post about twice a week (more if I can) If I can't, I'll do my best to give you a heads up.
♡ My posts ranges from 5 to 7 paragraphs in the beginning, to 3 to 4 once the action gets going. I'd rather not go into insane detail about how the sink is dipping incessantly in my characters kitchen as they struggle to get up from a gaping wound in their side while their killer is lording over them with a butter knife. I just find it unnecessary to fluff up my post when the action is fast paced.
♡ That being said, I typically match what I'm given. I can give a sample or two at your request. Give me substance and I'll return the favor!
♡ I enjoy M/M, M/F, and F/F
♡ I play guys (hot damn what??) though they're usually not easy. I can't help it, they have a mind of their own. (Honestly, do the peeps who say they only play girls actually get hits?)
♡ My characters are built with flaws and I celebrate that. I want to challenge my partner.
♡ OOC chat is rad and usually keeps me around more (if we're being honest) I'd like to at least freak out about how character x said that one thing that made character y internally turn into a puddle on the floor. Also plotting together! Let's make our characters suffer, yeah?
♡ Right now I'm more into playing guys (double gasp) though I'd like M/M more than anything at the moment, so that's what I'm looking for.
♡ I love dark themes, slice of life, or plots heavy with drama, and that's the fix I'd like to scratch. We're talking serial killers, demons, circus, warlocks, cults, coffee shop romances, etc.
♡ Comedy will always find a way into my writing, so I hope you're alright with that. I enjoy torturing my poor creations.
♡ I don't double. I tried it and it's just too much for me at the moment.
♡ I'll need an 18+ partner.
♡ Fun fact: I'm obsessed with Dungeons and Dragons.

I think that's about it? Now let's get to the good stuff.

Cravings!

If I have a role I'd prefer to play I'll italicize it. Bold means I'm craving it more than the others.
These are in no particular order. Some have ideas, some don't. I'd love it if we build off of it together.​

Corrupt Therapist / Patient
Something along the lines of malpractice. Maybe the therapist is a sadist and enjoys throwing the patient into a gambit of bad advice to see what happens while encouraging and stringing along the patient's codependent behavior and obvious crush.

Seven Deadly Sin / Human
Maybe a Sin found it's way to Earth and meets a human perfect for a slave. Pride needs someone to have a huge social media platform for massive influence and Envy needs someone to set up a smuggling ring.

Serial Killer / Detective
A cat and mouse game where the killer taunts the detective and tries to get them to understand that they're just like them.

Warlock / Demon Patron
A story in which a human exchanges their soul for power. It's been a few years and now the demon is caught in a power struggle with other demons so they summon their warlock to start killing off their competition. For this I'm thinking it starts purely as a business relationship, to odd friendship, and then perhaps romance in their own strange way.

Carnival Performer / Patron
A mysterious carnival comes to town. A human finds themselves enamored with or curious about the performers (and one in particular). They discover black magic is at the core of it all and must choose to join them or tell the world about what they know.

Cult Leader / Journalist
In which a journalist goes undercover, joins a cult and the leader works to groom them to be the idealistic member. Could be a religious cult or something pertaining to high society and the debauchery they partake in when no one is watching.

Ward / Secret Admirer
Based off of a pairing in Sweeney Todd. This is the story of a young ward kept by a man in a position of authority (judge, mayor, etc.) who obsesses over them and keeps them locked in their mansion like a bird in a glorious cage. A newcomer has come to town who doesn't know the rules of this city. They catch a glimpse of this ward through a window while passing by and from there it was all over.

Serial Killer / Assistant to Murder
A killer that can't be caught is either really smart or has help. In this case it's both. This is the tale of a poor soul enamored with someone who wouldn't care if they died tomorrow. Emotional manipulation keeps them helping like the good assistant they are, and the mastermind behind it all constantly keeps them at arms length. It's true what they say; withholding affection truly can make you crazy for them.

Demon / Angel
Basically Good Omens. Hell, I'd even just do this canon without new characters. I'd play Crowley.

If you have anything you're interested in that isn't on this list (like slice of life), please hit me up! I'll take a look at it and tell you what I think. I also don't mind collaborating and merging a pairing or two or just working of a pairing and going from there.

I promise I really don't bite. My characters do.

Please PM me if I didn't scare you off, don't post here. Bonus points if you make me laugh in your message. Please give me something in your message; what you're interested in, an idea. First impressions make a difference.

Thanks!

My dear you are in luck, I am looking for someone to roleplay good omens with and I would gladly take on the role as aziraphale if you would like to roleplay the "angel and demon" starter. I hope you do consider me, lets talk more in a pm if you are. :) i am 20 and a female as well that likes to roleplay boys. Hahah.

Users who are viewing this thread