Curator Zeke Cipherous [Approved]

Federoff

The legend of Groose

"Oh, good (wo)man, I can assure you, the Pestilence is here, and I can sense it. It is my duty in life to rid the world of it. My cure is most effective"

dr__cipherous___arcane_steampunk_plague_doctor_by_twohornsunited-d8xmv68.png

|General Information|

Full Name:

"I am Dr. Zeke Cipherous; third in line of House Cipherous, Curator of the Grand Necropolis of Gizza, scribe to the Royal Librarium, library as you common folk would understand it, of Alexandria, courtier and councilor of all arcane and political matters to Lady Lali, blah blah blah, title title title. Now look I've about 3 more pages of this to go through so we could cut the formalities short or you could be stuck with me for the next hour. And believe me, its every bit as unpleasant for me as it's for you" 

Nickname(s):

"Any of my names will do for formalities, although many prefer to steer clear of the whole necropolis deal. Something simple as Dr. Cipherous, Councilor Zeke, Surgeon, or just Zeke will do nicely. However I do like the ring of Curator Cipherous and Curator of the Grand Necropolis Cipherous, they both have a nice balance of respect, modesty, and a touch of fear all mixed into one"

"My age? I hardly see how this matters. *Sigh* Fine. If you insist I am currently at the fine age of 28. There. Is your curiosity satisfied now?"

Birth Date:

"My Birthing was quite spectacular, as you would imagine it so. I was born during the conjunction of Mercury and Ceres on January 13th, 1988"

Race/Ethnicity:

"Depends on who you were to ask. I guess if I were to simplify years of philosophy and previous arguments; Caucasian, Greek, and Egyptian."

"Do I seriously have to answer this for you?"

Male

Sexuality:

"Your questions are getting less tolerable with each passing one. The answer is no, now lets move on before I loose any more brain cells"

Heterosexual

Marital Status:

"Single. Ask me any more stupid questions and you may find yourself waking up on my surgery table with pain so intolerable...Heh... Well I'll let your mind interpret the rest"

Current Family Members:

"Do you even know what you are asking for? We have charts to prove even the slightest trace of shared blood from the past millennium alone. However if you still eager to learn I will give you the files for my immediate family"

Hecate- Biological mother. Good Relationship, often sending letters

Michael- Biological Father. Deceased. 

Gywverene- Step-Mother. Estranged, currently grooming his brothers to regulate the current family business. 

Alim- Eldest brother. Estranged, currently Professor of technology at the California Institute of Technology and head of the Cipherous house.

Maherpa- Second Brother. Neutral Relationship, currently Professor of Political Science at Alexandria University and current heir of the Cipherous house.

|Appearance Description|

Emo-boys-with-light-brown-hair-photo.jpg

"I care not for these questions. You will never truly know if I am telling the truth and you will never see my answers. If I must give this information then lets get this done and over with. The dead do not tend to themselves"

Face Shape:
"I never understood peoples obsession with such trivial matters like this. The answer is heart"

Hair Style:
"I suppose it would be on the shorter end of the medium spectrum"

Hair Color:
"Kobicha. Traditional Japanese color used for creating designs on kimonos since 660 A.D" 

Eye Color:
"I had never truly been able to decide this one, could never decide between chocolate and hazelnut. I suppose it's a mixture of those two, not like it really matters"

Skin Color:

"Despite the lack of constant sunlight that many may endure regularly upon my skin I maintain a lightly tanned hue, however the main bulk of my skin would be considered pale"

Height:

"6'1. Average stature for a male these days" 

Weight:

"You'd be surprised, despite my suite I weigh a meager 100 Ib. 110 If you count the suit"

Body Type:

"I would be classified as an Ectomorph, although I am slightly lacking in the muscle department"

Tattoo(s):

"With my condition? That would be a death sentence, no thank you. There is a fine line between communicating with the dead and becoming one"

Scar(s):

"Scars? Nothing on the level you may be thinking of"

|Personal Information|

dr__cipherous___arcane_steampunk_plague_doctor_by_twohornsunited-d8xmv1g.jpg

"You'd be surprised how much science can obtain just as easily as magic, and as a much safer alternative. No risk of blowing someone up or leaving something untreated. That is unless your a fool"

Personality:
He's arrogant. He preens himself in the most bazaar of ways. But you already know that. He doesn't even try to hide it. Between all his heavy grandstand, bi-polar episodes, and heavily implied narcissism its a wonder how he manages to do everything he says he does and more. To the untrained eye of the masses he is a man of great mystery, surrounded by questions both of academic nature and personal. Researching, experimenting, conducting business and lectures, ushering in scientific breakthroughs, debating, and advising. It's a miracle he hasn't yet broken down, all the way, from all the work he puts in but yet he does it on a daily basis. And this is how he prefers it. His arrogant mannerisms and constant superior tones did not manifest out of thin air after all. Since Zeke's childhood his mental state has never been the best, due to the condition inflicted upon him at birth, and the years have not been kind to him. The amount of work and events that have transpired in his life have only fueled the break down of his mentality. At one moment he can be calm and collected but next he could lash out at those around him.  

The personality he seems to favor and keep up most of the time resembles that of a morbid doctor crossed with a gentleman; talking in a relaxed and full voice with a macabre sense of humor and extensive knowledge on medicine, anatomy, politics, arcane matters, and a variety of other topics. Just to name a few. He is charismatic and grandstand to all those around him even if he does come across as arrogant and rude. Although not quick to getting angry like others, he is annoyed by behavior he deems as idiotic and below him. Things such as stupid questions, questionable behavior, flirting, and horrible decision making are just some things that fall into this category for him. If he is irked over the threshold of minor annoyance and into rage however, things take a much darker turn. As his colorful insults would suggest, he has no qualms with surgically moving parts around in your body while you sleep. One thing to note however is that Zeke does not and will not allow anyone to speak badly about him nor his work. That is the quickest way to end up on the wrong side of the surgery table. Not all of his emotions are as temperamental as others. Anger and charisma seem to be his biggest two that changes quickly. Almost all the time he obsesses over his work. Whether it be from the Grand Necropolis, his studies, his plans, or his so called "cure" that he is working on. Despite always raving on about his apparent "cure" never really explains what exactly his cure is nor why he is creating it and who it is for.

One of the few aspects of Zeke that has always been there has been a thirst for knowledge, willing to give up almost anything to acquire more of it. To him it would be equivalent to a drug one would use to escape reality. Except for him, it is reality. Additionally he is never shy when it comes to handing out his knowledge as well. If you were to ask the right questions he would be ever glad to lend you a hand. Zeke believes in questioning everything and never taking anything at face value, especially when dealing with the unknown or distrustful. He respects those that take the time to pursue knowledge, even in the face of danger. Other things that he respects include being able to stick to ones beliefs, the ability to "sacrifice the ideals of the individualist to benefit the greater group." Meaning that he is not above, and in fact welcomes, not giving into the desires of the singular and throwing them under the bus, both metaphorically and literally, if it benefits the group. Zeke also has a strong sense of loyalty to his people, with Lady Lali and the Hades lineage being the most note-worthy, willing to give up anything to help them at a moments notice. Even if he doesn't seem like the kinda person to do that. Despite his unstable mental condition in terms of personality, from an intellectual standpoint he is a calculative genius. Comparing his mind to a computer would be an understatement. He is always able to retain all knowledge he is given and store it for later. At any given point he will be able to access the "files of his brain" for any information he needs and remember the tidbit with the clearest of memory, even if it was the smallest of detail that happened years ago.

"I enjoy things I do not dislike. That being said I fancy Dissecting, preferably alive as you can see the results happening before your very eyes, Working, Practicing, Researching, Tinkering, "The Game", Analyses, Academic questioning, communing and preserving the dead, Debating, Philosophy. I find satisfaction a number of activities, and many more besides for this. I also enjoy sea food and spicy food, although that may be simply because of my heritage and current living conditions."

Dislikes:
"I dislike anything I do not like. That being said I have disdain towards restraining and limiting of knowledge or wisdom, sacrificing ones principles, stupidity for the sake of stupidity, the acceptance of anything at face value, prioritizing the I over the We, and a great many other things. I also detest tea, despite still drinking it"

Goals:
 "I aim to achieve the impossible. I aim to cure humanity of its pestilence. On the side lines I do quite enjoy the limelight of furthering scientific advancement, counseling Lady Lali on the arcane, and debating and discussing both information and philosophy with the dead and other occult beings. Just the other week I had a gathering at my estate on Mercury with a spirit of brotherhood. Quite an intellectual fellow he was, he managed something people have been failing to do for the past thousand years or so. Debate with clashing ideologies without letting it get to your head"

Fears:
 "Fear? I've lost many fears I once carried. Now my fears are much larger and far less petty"
- The loss of esoteric subjects of study and skills associated with them
- The decline of scientific advancements and stunting of social growth
- Failure
- The loss of his mother

Strengths:
"I've myself many strengths, albeit many are mental"
-  Perspicacious
- Knowledgeable 
- Charismatic
- Level Headed

Weaknesses:
"A weakness is only a weakness when you do not acknowledge its existence"
- Arrogant
- Mentally Unstable
- Physically Weak
- Perfectionist 

Background:
From the moment of his birth Zeke was destined to be an anomaly in this world, even among his fellow Scions. Son to the Greek goddess Hecate and the wealthy Dr. Michael Cipherous, Head Professor of computer science and engineering at the California Institute of Technology and Curator of the Grand Necropolis of Gizza. It seemed the heavens themselves lined up to produce a simply divine fortune, his future was set before it even began. Alas it was not to be as upon hearing of this news his future was stripped away from him. A curse born out of jealousy was struck upon the child, changing and transforming him to better suite the goddess of necromancy (among other subjects). What was suppose to be a miracle of life was twisted into the polar opposite. The curse caused decay in irregular patches of skin and muscle all throughout the poor child's body. Upon his, now, unholy birth Zeke resembled a walking corpse. The right half of his face was stripped of muscle and flesh, his hands and fingers missing patches of body matter, and additional patches of skin and muscle up and down his body was also gone. His torso region taking the heaviest toll. Zeke was cursed to be a walking curse, an embodiment of being an unnatural occurrence in the eyes of jealousy and greed. Yet the same curse that inflicted this tragedy upon him was also rendered it incapable of killing him. He was doomed to live his entire life out as a corpse with no hopes of change

To say that his parents were heartbroken would be an understatement. They couldn't believe this happened to their precious child. After the birth of his monster of a son Michael called upon every contact he could muster out of the Cipherous family to begin working on designs for a mechanical device to protect and support Zeke while his mother fled to call upon the help of the only person she knew could. Deep within the halls of the underworld Hecate approached Hades and presented the child to him, all but begging for him to save her child. Upon inspecting the curse Hades was unable to break or lift it, the power was above his own. However the curse would prevent the child form dying from it. Despite Hades unable to break the curse he did however add a charm which allowed the natural magic that flowed from Zeke to intertwine with his infrastructure, strengthening his body to endure the years of hardship ahead. Hecate sent word to Micheal before going into hiding for the next few years, giving her husband the necessary time needed to develop his machinery.

Upon returning years later Micheal and his team had finished creating the most advanced mobile life-support station ever, a suit that they could manually customize to fit any height he would achieve or upgrade with any new technology upon discovery or creation. Pleased with this Hecate left Zeke with Micheal and left to take care of some personal business, but promised to always keep an eye on Zeke. Which she would keep through letters and the occasional overlooking from afar, similar to how many gods do with their children form time to time. For the next six years Zeke flourished into a remarkably intelligent boy, being able to quickly learn and memorize any bit of information given to him. By his 10th birthday, Zeke was already a master of chemistry, anatomy, and medical sciences due to the research materials given to him by his father. Materials he gained access to from the universities he lectured at. To top it all of Zeke was already studying alchemy and mythology from all around the world during his spare time, something Zeke had plenty of due to being hidden away from the world. His father was extremely proud of him as his son and would continue to be proud until his final days, a sentiment not shared by the rest of his family. His stepmother and stepbrothers saw him as a monster, a freak show, and a bastard. Although later down the road Maherpa would shake free of these views that were hammered into him by their mother Gywverene. The woman hated the way Michael obsessed over Zeke, she knew of his condition but not of his circumstance. At every turn she got her and his brothers abused him mentally, causing his already dissolving psyche to accelerate in the process. The true turning point was upon his 15th birthday where his father died shortly after from a heart attack caused by the stressful life had been living. Things spiraled down after this point for Zeke, his mother all but cutting him off from the Cipherous name. Despite her best efforts Zeke was able to swindle her out of the families' curratorship of the Grand Necropolis of Gizza, something she hardly sees as a loss, and a large amount of cash from her.

Hecate came back for a short time and explained to him everything, what he was, why he was, what he could do, and where he should go to next. She also gifted him with his birthright at this time, something he would later inspire his design choices. He took his mothers words to heart and decided on where to go but first he had something he had to do... And a hatred for the god that did this to him grew, while on the other hand his devotion to his mother and to the man who saved his life began to blossom, a devotion that would grow over the years. With the left over money he spent the next three years having the people at his fathers old college help him update the old design in both quality and looks in his opinion. It now resembled the plague doctors of old. After being ostracized from his modern day family, and after having his suit remastered, Zeke retreated to his humble title of Curator and began to learn how to tend to and honor the dead. Although his family would never found out about it, he did also secure his fathers body so he may lay it to rest within the confines of the Necropolis. During this time Zeke began to delve into the dark arts of necromancy and test the limits and extent of his powers, his mind  becoming even more unstable and beginning the resemble the man seen today. He began to obsess over a cure that he always talked about but never described what he would be for, some assumed for his condition while other assumed differently...especially since he was studying the arcane and the occult extensively during this time. Alongside this Zeke would also quickly fly through his college courses at the University of Alexandria and Cairo, demonstrating his vast knowledge of many subjects and earning a multitude of degrees and scholarly awards. Among these accolades included philosophy, political science, mythology, medicine, anatomy, chemistry, and a slew of others. Zeke's studies also took him to the more esoteric areas of magic, one particular field of study that caught his interest was indeed the Star Purview. He found the whole field quite fascinating and decided to spend his extra time to learning the craft, obtaining his own Celestial Estate upon the wastelands of Mercury within only a few short years. 

After nearly 6 years of residing within and around his Necropolis, contributing to many scientific breakthroughs and securing many arcane and occult objects and specimens, he was sought out by Lali for his vast knowledge in the arcane. In the beginning he was reluctant to even offer his information on the arcane for her, but she proved to be different then the others that had came before her. She asked the right questions and showed promise, unlike others who asked just simple minded questions. He decided to give her a chance, something he rarely did for others, and began to mentor her on her powers as the two shared similarities with their undead abilities. For the next 5 years he would help her learn to control and use her powers within the halls of the Necropolis, council her on the ways of the arcane and sharing all information she may ever need. Under his wing the girl was able to do as he did before her but without the risk of insanity, she was safely able to master her powers and develop skills similar to his own. He now accompanies her on the next step of her journey set by her farther, every ready to offer his assistance on any matter. Whether it be arcane, political, scientifically, or anything else Zeke is ready.

|Divine Information|

dr__cipherous___arcane_steampunk_plague_doctor_by_twohornsunited-d8xmv4x.jpg

"So know we've arrived at the big questions. Very well then, what do you wish to know?"

Pantheon:
"Due to my heritage I know it is quite confusing to such simple minded beings, but I assure you it is quite simple indeed. I hail from the Greek Pantheon"

God:
"My Mother is Hecate and is goddess of many things, most notably the goddess of magic, witchcraft, the night, moon, ghosts and necromancy"

Nature:
"I would be classified as a Pedagogue, someone who lives for the pursuit of knowledge and the sharing of said knowledge. Although I share many other traits with other Nature categories"

Attributes:
Mental- Primary 
Social- Secondary
Physical- Tertiary

Traits:

Physical
Strength- [II] 2
Dexterity- [II] 2
Stamina- [III] 3

Social
Charisma- [IV] 4
Manipulation- [II] 2
Appearance- [III] 3

Mental
Perception- [III] 3
Intelligence- [V] 5
Wits- [III] 3

Abilities:
Academics - [V] 5
Awareness - [III] 3
Command -  1
Integrity - [III] 3
Medicine - [V] 5
Occult - [V] 5
Science - [V] 5
Politics - [III] 3

Birthrights:
"It would be quite feeble minded of me to disclose such vital information of myself"
Zeke's birthright pertains to the mechanical suit that hes is ever so fond of wearing, more specifically the beak shaped chamber of his mask.

Divine Purviews:
"I am versed in many esoteric fields of study, both of the scientific world and of the arcane"
Unquiet Corpse
Death Senses
Summon Ghost
Celestial Estate 
Frozen Moment
Starfire

|Other Information|

Equipment:
"I keep many items on me, what is it you wish to know exactly?"
Zeke keeps multiple pieces of equipment on hand at all time, the most obvious being his medical supplies of syringes, vials filled with different types of liquids (some being to sedate while others to cause pain in the subject, and his "cure" as he puts it, and a medium sized knife which acts as a defense just in case he needs it. Outside of his medical equipment he keeps glass balls filled with powders of all kind.

Glass spheres:
One contains a highly flammable powder, the second one contains a high base solution that helps neutralize anything put into it and stabilize anything it is put on, while the third is empty and is used for extra storage.

Note book and pencil in one of his pouches:
He writes down many things into this notebook, usually his formulas but also day to day business occurrences

Vials in his second pouch:
Each containing a different concoction made by your's truly. The first one is a basic sleeping drug that will cause the person to become more sluggish and soon fall into a deep sleep upon digestion. Effects ins small dosages take about an hour to two hours to take affect; the effect can last up to four hours long.  The second vial contains a powerful pain killer that quickly causes the neurons that transmit pain signals to shit down, takes 5 minutes to take affect and lasts for a good solid hour in small dosages. His third is empty as it's used to collect and store samples. Zeke also has an additional vial on him that contains a sample of his so-called "Cure" hidden on him, along with at his cabin is the master sample that he trying to perfect. The "cure" he always talks about

Additionally when Zeke travels he takes the skeleton of his deceased father with him, hiding it on the coat he wears. Just in case he may need to call upon his powers he will always have at least one body to use.

Notes on Zeke's Mobile Support Unit (His suit):

His plague doctor suit is a highly advanced life-support system originally created by his father Micheal and a group of scientists over at the college he taught at to help support his life, and has been fine tuned over the years. It helps control the air flow and neutralize all air-born pathogens that would otherwise make its way into his unprotected body while tightly bounding itself to him so he can move better and feel more whole. The suit is made from tempered titanium and decorated with a leather look and cloth along with places to store his own medical supplies. The mask was inspired by the plague doctors of old. The beak acts as a purifier for the air he breaths in, further protecting and supporting his delicate system. The beak was originally given to him by his mother, Hecate, as his birthright but has since been modified to better suite his needs. It now also has small openings that he can control to help regulate the exchange of Oxygen for Carbon. The mask itself offers him both night vision and thermal vision to better navigate his studies late at night. Zeke is never without his suit unless in the comfort of his estate on Mercury.

|Celestial Estate|

destiny___mercury__the_lighthouse_entrance_view_2__by_1337ninjasakura-d8uefdz.png

"Welcome to my humble escape on Mercury. And no, you may not take any pictures"

"While researching this unique magic I was able to grab the eye of The Crown who gifted me a humble estate upon the planet Mercury. I am able to invite both people and Gods there at any given time, it is a great place to go when I need to unwind, study, or have a meet up. It also came equipped with my own functioning staff. It is definitely a remarkable place to lay eyes upon. Impress me and you may find yourself sitting in the lap of luxury my friend"

82f9f5b423544caa4d31f6a3c669e72c.jpg

"Now if you were actually paying attention earlier you would remember how I have Egyptian blood and Greek blood running through my veins, well it only seemed fitting to design this place after my ancestors.  What you are seeing right now is the main hallway, modeled after an open Egyptian throne room. This is where I meet many of my guests alongside my staff and where most of the posturing takes place. If you go further inward you will come across a lush garden surrounding an open pool with similar design to a Greek bathing house. That is where we lounge around and discus a variety of topics ranging from debate on politics and philosophy, to scientific advancements, and to just random topics. We have a fine assortment of bathing agents if you wish to bath, but please do not eat in the bath. You may eat and drink if you are on dry ground around the edges. If you were to continue into the building beyond the bath room you would find my Astrarium, not much goes on here except for my studies of the Stars and the magic associated with them.  Although it does double up as a librarium, A spire of Learning of you will. Many of my references and materials are stored there. If you wish to see it later then you may, but for now lets backtrack and move onto something else."

3da69e4c5b748544a6f6f2d1fb3e9e47.jpg

"Moving back to the main Hall if you were to go to the right you would find my guest wing. A whole building designated to housing guests that decide to stay over for the night, or what is of it. Heh. You do not have to worry the magic protecting this building also allows you to choose to block out the sun in your room if you please, quite helpful I've heard from a few of my guests. The magic here also protects you from any damage you might take from the sun or terrain, as long as you have been invited of course. You are free to walk between any of the buildings. Each pathway takes you through partially open hallways that give you a full view of both the sun, the plant life, and the waterways we maintain. If you wish to inspect the guest wing then please wait till the end of the tour. In the left wing is my own person room, which has the same style as every other bedroom in my estate. The staff quarters are right before mine and is right next to the kitchen, allowing them easier access of course. That sums up home away from home. Now, any questions?"

987e4dd87d6f41ebfcd3c6114c5bff67.jpg

[SIZE= 16px]"Now encase you weren't paying attention, I have already stated my favorite type of foods include seafood and spices. If I were to get into specifics it would have to be Kofta. My father use to make it all the time. Its not the fanciest dish ever made but it is certainly delicious"[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that's comprehensive. We now have SCP-049 as a party memeber. A few minor notes.

"Oh, good (wo)man, I can assure you, the Pestilence is here, and I can sense it. It is my duty in life to rid the world of it. My cure is most effective"

Calm down, 049.

"6'1. Average stature for a male these days"

Not quite. It's actually around 5'9" for an American, and 5'7"-ish for an Egyptian. Woo Google.

I never understood peoples obsession with such trivial matters like this.

Same, bruv.

"You'd be surprised, despite my suite I weigh a meager 100 Ib. 110 If you count the suit"

That's a really fucking light suit. Made out of metal.

causes the neurons that transmit pain signals to shit down

Miiiight want to change that. Just a little bit.

That image is, I assume, meant to be taken with some differences. The wasting away thing and the nose ring that probably shouldn't exist.

About the birthright... it's just a regular old plague doctor mask, with SCIENCE modifications? Because that's not really the kind of stuff that the Gods give out as birthrights. As in, plague doctor masks don't really relate to any pantheon in any way. Nor do plague doctors. Please elaborate on this.

Other than those things, whatever I might be missing, and whatever Ana might point out, this seems good. Looking forward to being threatened about having my organs rearranged.

@Federoff Feed him more, I don't care if he's full keep stuffing food down him.

Seriously this guy is in danger of dying, he has a lower BMI than lots of anorexics.

Not a critique just a note, Also, how can you think of so much stuff for the character, I am in awe of your character creating skills.

@Federoff Feed him more, I don't care if he's full keep stuffing food down him.

Seriously this guy is in danger of dying, he has a lower BMI than lots of anorexics.

Not a critique just a note, Also, how can you think of so much stuff for the character, I am in awe of your character creating skills.

He's used this amazing character in the past from another RP, he changed him some to fit this one. ^^ and he's supposed to be a scarecrow-like skellyton

He's used this amazing character in the past from another RP, he changed him some to fit this one. ^^ and he's supposed to be a scarecrow-like skellyton

Mmm. I'd gotten that feeling, that Zeke wasn't made for this RP. There's scarecrow-like and there's not knowing what food is. However, I'm rationalising it somewhat with the... what was it? Decay? I'm not digging through all that to find exactly what it was, but I think it was mentioned somewhere that his skin and muscle decayed and died or something, so there's going to be less weight. But still, that's danger of death areas of weight and nutrition. I'm aware this is a roleplay about demigods and monsters and stuff, so I'm aware that isn't the biggest concern, and I'm not saying 'no you must change this'. It's just a note.

I have been watching House a lot recently (a season in three days!), so now I'm imagining a House episode where House diagnoses Zeke. And spends half the episode mocking his plague doctor aesthetic and overdeveloped speaking, because those are exactly the kinds of things House would rag on.

Mmm. I'd gotten that feeling, that Zeke wasn't made for this RP. There's scarecrow-like and there's not knowing what food is. However, I'm rationalising it somewhat with the... what was it? Decay? I'm not digging through all that to find exactly what it was, but I think it was mentioned somewhere that his skin and muscle decayed and died or something, so there's going to be less weight. But still, that's danger of death areas of weight and nutrition. I'm aware this is a roleplay about demigods and monsters and stuff, so I'm aware that isn't the biggest concern, and I'm not saying 'no you must change this'. It's just a note.

I have been watching House a lot recently (a season in three days!), so now I'm imagining a House episode where House diagnoses Zeke. And spends half the episode mocking his plague doctor aesthetic and overdeveloped speaking, because those are exactly the kinds of things House would rag on.

Zeke is pretty much undead, dude. He has areas in his body that are bone. Hence the weight. His curse prevents him from dying from the visual decay, while it causes it.

Zeke is pretty much undead, dude. He has areas in his body that are bone. Hence the weight. His curse prevents him from dying from the visual decay, while it causes it.

Ah, forgot that snippet. Prevents his death from the... wait it isn't decay, it's turned to bone? Huh. Unless you mean decayed to the bone. I'll reread and glean that.

Charges dropped, even if there weren't really charges.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back