• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Cups' Semi-Lit Partner Search <3

Miss Cellophane

Hey Guys, I'm Cups! (she/her) I haven't been on this site long but I'm well-versed in roleplay and I'm open to a few more stories at the moment. I can't code to save my life so we're both going to have to deal with a lack of aesthetic on my end, sorry.

*I'm in my late twenties so adults only, please*
*Doubling or more is preferred*
*Have an average of 3+ paragraphs, I write a lot*
*Realistic Faceclaims or Appearance Descriptions*
*All Fandoms are OC's only*

Fandoms
Harry Potter
Game of Thrones
Euphoria
Shameless
My Hero Academia
American Horror Story

General Cravings
Witches
Runaways
 Pirates
Criminals
Plane Crash
Small Town Drama
Fairytales
Medieval Magic
Celebrities

Prompts

Zombie Apocalypse -- Muse A and B, partners, have survived the zombie apocalypse so far. They live at Muse A's house taking care of A's young siblings. Muse B goes out to look for food one day and never returns. When forced to leave the house because the town is unlivable now, Muse A and their siblings are saved by Muse C. The two of them form a tumultuous friendship and survive together in the wild for years. Eventually they find a thriving society where they are taken in. There, Muse A finds Muse B comfortable and happy without Muse A and they're pissed. Even more, Muse C confeses that Muse B is the lost sibling they've been looking for.

New World -- Our Muses are high level criminals being kept in a prison on a spaceship in the future. When it is suspected that Earth is habitable again, our Muses are sent as an experiment to the planet. There, they find a terrible dystopia ran by a tyrannical family. Captured and without contact to their homeship, how will our muses fight back against the large and powerful regime.

Potions Inc. -- Muse A is from a long line of apothecaries specializing in potions for love, health, and fortune. For centuries they have lived in secret, and now Muse A has gathered the courage to bring magic to the corporate world. Success ensues and people all over the world come to Muse A for help. Muse B comes to Muse A for help not listed in his available abilities. She needs help killing her abusive husband. Will Muse A be able to concoct such a potion and will Muse B get away with it? What happens when other apothecaries start popping up and committing atrocities? There's a lot of places we could go with this one.

Ghosted -- Muse A is a medium working for the FBI and Muse B is a ghost that helps them solve mysteries. Muse B is from a large, rich, and mysterious family with a lot of skeletons in their closet. The only mystery A and B can't seem to solve? Who killed Muse B and how do they get revenge?

Last Year -- Our Muses just found out through a news broadcast that the world will end in one year. How will they spend the rest of their lives? What is important when everything that usually matters doesn't anymore? How will they cope with the chaos of the new world when the government starts to fall? (Kind of slice of life but not really. Lots of fluff and angst.)

We've Arrived -- Our Muses are reincarnations of the Greek God's, each of them learning this as their powers come into fruition, and once they find each other they decide to take over the world once more.

Son of The Source -- Muse A is the son of Satan, sent to our realm as a child to be raised as a normal human until his twentieth birthday, when it is prophesied that Satan will walk our lands again and he and his son will begin the end of times. There is nothing our God can do but send one of his Angels, Muse B, to secretly encourage Muse A towards being good and fighting his father when the time comes

Thanks Y'all

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back