Video Games Cuphead

Zachy1993

One Thousand Club
Anyone played Cuphead yet? I bought it the other day, and for those unfamiliar with it, it's a game with all hand drawn animation set in the style of a 1920-30's cartoon like Betty Boop, Popeye etc.

It is difficult but in a fun way IMO. (Certainly the tutorial isn't hard :-_-lines::-_-lines: if ya know what I mean).

So far I've beaten two bosses and completed one run n' gun level. Ribby and Croaks (The two boxing frogs) are who I'm working on beating now. Also...DAT MUSIC!

Oh yes, i know this game, and i can say that the idea of an 20's-30's setting is really interesting, and the soundtrack is really amazing, i put some on them in my playlist.

my favorite youtuber Superbrioche showed a little let's play with his fails, that was very funny to watch.

Last edited:
Yeah this is old buuuuuut
I've been wanting to play Cuphead since it came out, but I have no platform to play it on. :')

Yeah this is old buuuuuut
I've been wanting to play Cuphead since it came out, but I have no platform to play it on. :')

Awww! It's pretty hard but the work that was put in with it all being handdrawn I legit had to get it cause I love handdrawn animation :)

It's a very nice looking game! And even though it does look really hard, I still wanna try it someday haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back