• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (CS SHEETS) Where Species Collide

Lore
Here

Peculiar3

Where my demons hide
Name:
Nicknames:
Grade: (Freshmen to Senior)
Species:
Physical:
Eyes:
Height:
Complexion:
Background:
Personality:
Relationship Status:
Popularity: (Scored Out Of Ten)

Name: Horlaw Black
Nicknames: Harley
Grade: Junior
Species: Vampire
Physical: lenia_design_by_wlop_d8nu588-pre.jpgburning_rose_by_wlop_d8n6wer-pre.jpg
Eyes: Red
Height: 5'6
Complexion: Fair-skinned
Background: Harley had a rather normal youth, growing up in hiding with her parents. She was an only child, and raised under strict rules. As she grew older she was taught to be quiet and reserved, though her mind was sharp and she often had a desire to lash out. Her schooling was elite, and her grades always impeccable. Eventually she was sent to NightWorld High where she is a Junior and is currently continuing her studies and aiming for valedictorian. Since her separation from her parents she has become more vicious with her words, and more open.
Personality: Sharp-tongued and clever, she is not someone who is easy to befriend. She is extremely opinionated and quick to shut other down if they don't agree with her.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Relationship Status: Single
Popularity: 4/10

Name: Xenon -----
Nicknames: Xenny (Zenny)
Grade: Senior
Species: Demon-Spawn
Physical: 604688a84a6a632755826e42e400a189.jpg
Eyes: Black
Height: 5'10
Complexion: Pale
Background: His mother was a succubus who raised him alone. She has kept him at arm's length most of his life, demons being unaccustomed to such things as affection. He was raised by a cold mother, and so, himself became cold. he has a small circle of friends whom he loves and adores, though he doesnt show them affection openly. He is extremely protective of them, although he just left them behind as he just moved and started attending a new school.
Personality: Cold- somewhat. Even to those he loves, though he'll spare them a rare smile or a laugh. He can become quite shy around cute guys, and act even snippier than usual towards them... It's kind of his way of saying "I like you."
Popularity: 0/10 (He's new)

Last edited:
Name: Ashton Bree
Nicknames: Ash
Species: Fairy
Physical:
fairy2.jpg
Eyes: Blue
Height: 4'3
Complexion: light
Background:
Ashton is rather unusual as far as fairies go. The main thing being, she's not a pureblood. Her strange lineage leed to her family becoming fairies over many generations of powered individuals marrying and producing children with stranger and stranger powers. eventually, the gene pool became so mixed up that children became more and more like faries than humans as time went on. Now, generations later with Ashton, it's nearly impossible to tell the difference between her and a pureblooded fairy. Because of her lineage, Ashton was occasionally teased by pureblooded fairies as a child. They called her a freak of nature, some even went so far as to call her a monster. As Ashton grew up, she learned to ignore the people who would sling these words at her.

Personality: Ashton is a curious young woman, eager to explore and learn new things. she can be rather reckless when she is fascinated with something and will hyper-focus on just that thing until she has learned all she can about it.
Popularity: 5

Last edited:
Name:
Emily Bonnet
Nicknames:
N/A
Grade:
Junior
Species:
Witch

~Physical~
image.jpeg

Hair:
Pink wavy hair, falls past her shoulders

Eyes:
Brown

Height:
5'3

Complexion:
Tan-ish skin

Background:
Her family had worked very hard for their family's good reputation amongst witches. And even then, they're considered weak barely able to summon a familiar correctly. However, Sasha Bonnet changed things in the family as she proved to be a powerful witch. Mastery of the skill with only talent, she proved the family wasn't a complete waste of space.

However, while her family was admiring Sasha, Emily met and befriended a human. She didn't mean to, but their friendship grew and grew. Until they were attacked, Emily tried to defend them and was successful to a small extent, but her friend had been injured. In order to keep chaos from breaking out between the humans and witches, higher ranked witches erased Emily from her friend's memory, only leaving a car crash to explain his injuries. After that incident, Emily started to become obsessed with trying to figure out what attacked them and how to become stronger. Her mother and sister worried about her until they both concluded the safest option was to send Emily to NightWorld High. Emily almost didn't mind, this could be a way to learn about NightWorld spieces (which she had always wanted to do oringinally) and find some souls willing to help find out what else could possibly be out there.

Personality:
Emily is goal driven to the point of indangenegrment. She likes things to stay on track and tries to never stray off of any of her ambitions and goals. She's also curious about magical species and otherworldly creatures. Although, her biggest questions and curiousities was with humans. After the incident though, she started to take more intrest in the same species as herself, NightWorld, and has ignited an almost lost amazement once again. Despite those traits, she can still be kind and compassionate towards others if she's moved to. But when you're getting to know her she may come off as a little rude only because she likes to stay on track. She's most often found in the library of the school.

Relationship Status:
Single

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Popularity:
3 out of 10
She doesn't care to be noticed.

Name: Sarah Heart
Nicknames: Angel, Blondie.
Grade: Freshmen
Species: Angel
Physical:
angel3.png
Height: 5'5
Complexion: Somewhat Pale
Background: A few decades ago, a angel couple left heaven to raise a child, the first angel born in a long time. Although due to a runin with a demon the pair were killed and the child ended up alone. The child was later found by an orphanage and raised for 7 years Sarah grew up in as a orphan before realizing she was an angel. She was later adopted by a human family who she currently lives with. Since then she's attended special schools for supernatural beings. She's been doing quite well due to her kindhearted nature.
Personality: Sarah
Popularity: (Scored Out Of Ten) 9/10

Name: Sarah Heart
Nicknames: Angel, Blondie.
Grade: Freshmen
Species: Angel
Physical:
Height: 5'5
Complexion: Somewhat Pale
Background: A few decades ago, a angel couple left heaven to raise a child, the first angel born in a long time. Although due to a runin with a demon the pair were killed and the child ended up alone. The child was later found by an orphanage and raised for 7 years Sarah grew up in as a orphan before realizing she was an angel. She was later adopted by a human family who she currently lives with. Since then she's attended special schools for supernatural beings. She's been doing quite well due to her kindhearted nature.
Personality: Sarah
Popularity: (Scored Out Of Ten) 9/10
Accepted

Name: Akira Echevalier
Nicknames:The Ice Queen
Grade: Sophomore
Species:Witch
7937caed50ee2681ccfe9d8fc3ff58bb---braids-snow-white-hair.jpg
Eyes:Blue
Height:5'7
Complexion: Very pale
Background: Coming from a long line of powerful witches and wizards she was brought up with the finer things in life.From a young age her endearing parents had pressured her into doing well forcing her into training at a young age and to study at any given moment.This has lead to her being extremely powerful at the cost of her social life.It's lonely at the top.
Personality: Despite her pompous upbringing she is really down to earth but a bit blunt and ignorant sometimes even impulsive.She is also really talkative and would talk for ages.
Relationship Status:Single
Popularity: 5/10​

Name: Chester Falker
Nicknames: Ches, Ghost
Species: Ghost
Physical:
IMG_1354.jpg
Eyes: White
Height: 5'4
Complexion: Dark
Background: Despite being a supernatural, Chester has lived in a home full of normal people for most of his existence. When he was 16 he suddenly and fairly unexpectedly drowned in a local lake while he was out on a walk. While foul play was suspected in his untimely death, they never caught anyone and Chester never saw a face. When he returned from his unpleasant time at the lake, Chester decided to haunt his old home, and stayed there when his family chose to move away and strangers moved in. As his haunts slowly became more and more mean spirited, he attracted attention from other supernaturals and was scolded for drawing attention to himself. Now aware of the existence of a supernatural world, Chester chose to attend Nightworld High to finish his education and do something with his after life.

Personality: Chester is a mischievous individual, never hesitant about using his abilities as a ghost for pure fun. While he is by no means the bravest, and has trouble considering the consequences of his actions, he is excellent at thinking on his feet and worming his way out of situations that he's trapped himself in.
Popularity: 3/10​

Name: ji-soo chi
Nicknames: ji
Grade: Freshman
Species: demon
Physical:788439dc32c01fa28a4736a16fb77301.jpg
Eyes: black with lavender undertones

Height: 5'7

Complexion: fairly tan

Background: ji-soo is from the wealthy chi dynasty and is set to be a heir to her mother's successful clothing business. deep down, though, she just wants to be a normal child. living a fun, playful life without the stress of ruthless training. after years of begging and pleading, ji's mother allowed her to attend the school and (hopefully) be average.

Personality: ji can be a competitive snob, but really she is a trustworthy and determined person to loved ones. her family is the most important thing to ji-soo, and will relentlessly defend them at all costs.

Relationship Status: single and searching

Popularity: 8/10

Name: ji-soo chi
Nicknames: ji
Grade: Freshman
Species: demon
Physical:View attachment 512178
Eyes: black with lavender undertones

Complexion: fairly tan

Background: ji-soo is from the wealthy chi dynasty and is set to be a heir to her mother's successful clothing business. deep down, though, she just wants to be a normal child. living a fun, playful life without the stress of ruthless training. after years of begging and pleading, ji's mother allowed her to attend the school and (hopefully) be average.

Personality: ji can be a competitive snob, but really she is a trustworthy and determined person to loved ones. her family is the most important thing to ji-soo, and will relentlessly defend them at all costs.

Relationship Status: single and searching

Popularity: 8/10
Accepted

Name: Manaha Wihtikow (Formerly Hungry Wolf)
Nicknames: Mana
Grade: Sophomore
Species: Wendigo
Physical:
1544406364608.png
Skin and slight muscle over bones
Eyes: Dark Brown/ when changed by severe hunger or hunting/using powers Black as Coal
Complexion: Deep Teak
Background:
I'm a wendigo, a Native American hunger spirit who must feed on human flesh to survive.
My nightmare started before Europeans came to this continent. My tribe was starving and my mother gave me her flesh to eat - I didn't want to, of course, but when I finally did I became this ravenous creature. I'm barely getting by on the scraps I can sneak from my after school job at the mortuary. I'm so skin-and-bones thin it makes people wince to look at me, I have a hunger that can never be satisfied, and if the humans knew my secret they'd be terrified. But hey, at least I'm no longer living in the woods, hibernating between a fugue state of barely-remembered kills. I have foster parents who believe I can live in society again, so I no longer have to run and hide and hunt. They think I can make a different life for myself, and they might even be right. My abilities (growing razor teeth and long claws at will, blinding speed/strength) are mostly unused these days. But this is the best I've had it in two hundred years; I was human once, and I'm starting to remember what that felt like.
Personality:
Popularity: (Scored Out Of Ten)
"3"
I would say she is fairly popular with the athletics teams due to her supernatural powers lending her a hand in that department however she tries to stay a loner for her lack of socializing skills especially in this new modern time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back