• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (CS SHEETS) Where Species Collide

Lore
Here
Name: Nereus Krill
Nicknames: Rey
Grade: Junior
Species: Merperson
Physical:
dbeovjk-ebe98969-f138-48c7-b325-121450df3386.jpg
Eyes: Golden irises when human, solid gold with a horizontal pupil when merperson
Height: 6'2"
Complexion: Pale blue skin freckled with silver scales
Background: Nereus was orphaned along with his older brother at a young age. For many years they avoided human contact, wandering the ocean with only each other as company. However, Nereus eventually discovered his ability to manifest human legs and, being curious, entered the vast world of dry land. After some years of deliberation, he has managed to assimilate into the society and has even taken up secondary schooling.
Personality: Although Nereus favors the quiet life, his age-old curiosity in human things keeps him invested in the social realm. He is relatively stoic yet benevolent in nature and enjoys a good laugh when he can find one. From an acquaintance's perspective, Nereus may be described as calm but passionate. However, he has some serious prejudices that can make him seem incredibly insensitive.
Relationship Status: Single
Popularity: 7

Last edited:
Name~Apendia Toriano
NN~Pen(Penny)
Age~18
Grade~Senior
Species~Demon
Physical~
55f5b1264996c65e8679abf8_560144ca52d5a36babe86ec8_320.jpgimages.jpeg

Eyes~Dark brown(Black~Demon)
Height~5'7
Complexion~Tanned brown

Background~
Since I was little I was an outcast, I didn't want to have the idea of the humans not liking me.I wanted them to like me I tried everything,even to be them.They do not know im a monster by day but by night it's like I'm so horrible.I've grown up and I have learned to not like the humans to avoid them.I have grown to just disappear if anyone comes near.I don't even want to face my own kind.My parents have grown worried even though i say I'm okay.Im happy with who I am but just why do I feel so different I ask my self everyday.
Personality~Happy,Kind,Has a temper,and Really polite.
Status~Single
Orientation~Bisexual
Popularity~2
She hasn't made any friends even though she would like to.She just stays in the shadows and in class tries to not cause attention.
(Keeps a low profile)
She would be surprised if someone knew her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back