• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (CS) Roller-Skating High-Schoolers against the Vast Expanse of Space

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

nondescriptname655433788

Become Ungovernable
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
As stated in title, the Character Sheets for "Roller-Skating High-Schoolers against the Vast Expanse of Space"!
Show everyone your lovely fellas!
Name:
(Please have your name be Japanese in origin unless you are a transfer student)

Nationality:
(Once again, useful for transfer students.)

Sexuality:
(If applicable, romance is not required.)

Height:
(no comment)

Strength:
(Choose one of the below:
Agility: How nimble and quick your character is, will allow you to dodge and speed around easily.
Power: The brute force your character can use, allows you to defend yourself adequately.
Resolve: Your character's strength of mind, will make you less susceptible to mental attacks.
Perseverance: How long your character will put up with a situation before giving up and needing group help or backing out.)

Weakness:
(Choose one of the below:
Agility: How nimble and quick your character is, will allow you to dodge and speed around easily.
Power: The brute force your character can use, allows you to defend yourself adequately.
Resolve: Your character's strength of mind, will make you less susceptible to mental attacks.
Perseverance: How long your character will put up with a situation before giving up and needing group help or backing out.)

Clan affiliation:
(Will not be applicable for most of you, just state N/A unless certain otherwise.)

Backstory:
(Tell us alllllll about your character's life thus far!)

Personality:
(Please be brief here, I don't want anyone to feel forced to stick to this the entire roleplay- this can change as you wish.)

Appearance:
(-What your student looks like
You can use an anime-styled picrew, your own art, commissioned art, describe how they look or use a character from the Alien-Nine manga or anime.
-Rollerskate designs
The school will provide you with a set of all black roller-skates, however- you are allowed to bring in your own if you so desire. Leave this blank if you'll use the school-designated ones.
-Your Borg
View album 2969This gallery is a deposit of what the Borgs your character will have look like. They are a general bulbous shape with winged apparatus, on each feather is a sort of long drill that can extend and move around to be used during combat or any way you may see fit. When placed on someone's head they adjust to the shape and cover the user's temples. I encourage you to be creative with your borg's design and usage! Go crazy! I only ask you make sure it stays in that sort of froggy shape, as there will be other borgs of different species that look vastly different. If you aren't keen on making your own feel free to use one from the show (all three's character turnarounds are included in the gallery). If you have any questions or need help, please ask! I don't bite ^u^
Oh yeah, please note you won't have your borg from the get-go, you'll receive them from a teacher once you get to school.

Fear:
(You'll see :] )

Theme Song:
(If you want! Not required)

Firelie Firelie smolfluffball smolfluffball AreSneksSly AreSneksSly

Please note:
Only post your CS after I have approved it in PMs!
Pretty much anyone will be accepted I just need to make sure there's enough mystique around your OCs!​

Last edited:

• kichiro toyama nameless.png
    (My art, no touch)

"You know that song 'Sk8ter Boi'? That's my life story, no joke."

Name:
Aristotle Liakos, but Ari and Aris work!
(Pronounced air-ee and air-is.)

Nationality:
Although his entire name is Greek, he's very American. He was born in America, raised in America, knows about America, and is rather new to Japan.

Sexuality:
Homosexual.

Height:
5'7 / 170cm

Appearance: (will draw him one day!)
Eyes: Warm brown with hints of lighter brown.
Hair: Half of his hair is dyed pink, and the other half is dyed orange. He thinks its peachy.
Skin: Caucasian, some freckles on his cheeks.
Build: Skinny as heck white boy with a tan. Neither too tall nor too short. He'd like to be taller though.
Important details: The first thing you might notice about Aris is, well, his unnaturally colored hair. The second thing you might notice about Aris is the fact that he wears clothes that are very baggy on him, and are also very lightweight. No one really knows if this is his style or if he's just trying to look bigger, or if maybe he's just really freaking skinny, but its definitely something that's a bit noticeable. He can occasionally be seen sporting a pull over hoodie from his old high school with the initials MVHS on it, and when it gets cold outside he isn't opposed to putting on a hat and scarf. Don't stuff him in a bunch of layers, though, or he'll totally roast. He moves around way too much to be comfortable in several layers.

Roller skate designs:
Aris doesn't use any kind of roller skates - he uses one of his skateboards to get around! The one he's seen with most frequently is a simple board with a teal underside and a large black smiley face that he painted onto it, and it has blue wheels. He has other one's he alternates between, but pretty much all of them have a smiley face painted onto the underside of them, and all of them have different colored wheels. He even has one that has light-up wheels!

Borg:
A green bumpy frog-like wide-eyed creature. She has yellow eyes and creamy colored wings, and a fluffy, feathery tail. She's able to wrap her drill bits around Aris' limbs and move him in order to protect him, and she also uses her drill bits to help Aris maneuver on his skateboard. His borg usually lets him talk and talk about whatever, but when he ends up getting loud and irritated, she tells him to shut up because she really doesn't want to hear him. He usually tells her to shut up back, and sometimes they bicker, but Aris just... sometimes is too stubborn to listen to the dumb alien on his head.

"Too bad that you couldn't see the man that boy could be..."

Personality:
Eager | Loud | Excitable | Cocky | Reckless | Arrogant | Honest | Painfully Blunt | But also a bit secretive!

Aris can be summed up in one sentence: That stupid sk8ter boi who will probably die one of these days. The persona he outwardly puts on is... very simple. He likes to meet new people but also can say stuff that might piss someone off, and he usually always breaks the rules that have been put out (sometimes intentionally, but also sometimes accidentally). He doesn't think about consequences when he does stupid stuff, and has almost broken every bone in his body because of his choices. When it comes to meeting new people or making friends, though, he likes to! He's loyal to his friends and is there for them when they need to talk about something, but he has a bit of a hard time making friends because of how most people view him and because of all the negative points in his personality. He knows he's cocky and arrogant and always talks about stuff he doesn't understand, but he doesn't really have a filter and doesn't know what's proper to say and what isn't proper to say. He has gotten better about this though and will slap his hand over his mouth if he's about to say something rude, because to be honest, he doesn't want to get punched again. He's too cute to have a bruise on his face.

There's another side to him that's very different from what he usually displays, but it's a bit of a secret, so you'll have to unlock it!

Strength:
Resolve - Aris has been through quite a lot in his seventeen years of life, and he believes it makes him much more resilient against various sorts of people and mental trickery. His outward persona is a good defense mechanism against getting hurt by people's words, and he believes he's learned how to tell the good kind of people apart from the bad kinds. He also does have a rather thick skull - he's hit his head a bunch of times and only suffered a serious injury once!

Weakness:
Perseverance - Aris is rather impatient! He gets annoyed with situations rather quickly, but he is trying his best to be better about this. His fuse can be short, though, and he can snap if someone keeps pushing him... Especially if he has to deal with any kind of aliens by himself. He'll be so upset and demand someone come help him now, right now, come on!

Clan affiliation:
N/A.

"Does your pretty face see what he's worth?"

Backstory:
Ari has a rather short and not-that-complicated history that is very similar to his theme song, involving a skater boy and a girl and his own hopes and dreams... But I'm afraid it's currently locked! It's unlocked when others reach the status of "close friend" or "boyfriend", or sometimes just simply "friend".

What he will tell people is that he's been in Japan for only a few months, and he doesn't really like this situation he's found himself in. Starting at a new school in a new country as a fourth year is already horrible, but add to that the fact that there are aliens and he really just wants to scream. Like, okay. There were aliens back where he grew up, in California. Obviously there were aliens there. They were all over the place in California. He hardly ever got to deal with them though. Sure, his dad's friend was part of the Alien Party back in America, but his parents never really talked about aliens around him. They knew he wanted nothing to do with them, because he was so much more into other things, and he definitely is into loads of other things besides aliens. Like, they might be cool, but fighting aliens is not going to help him with his dream. He just hopes he'll be able to get through this year without too much going wrong.

Fear:
His secret passions/hobbies being revealed, damaging his hands (which he's really careful to protect), losing his memories and dying too young due to something stupid that he does. Also, ghosts! He's absolutely terrified of them and believes they'll hurt or kill him, so he usually denies any supernatural stuff and just laughs it off. (Except aliens, of course.) He also isn't a big fan of the dark, but he's usually fine with it because he usually has his phone. He's scared of cockroaches and the ocean and he's not a big fan of heights too... But he'll say he's a total badass who doesn't have any fear. And he'll be pretty convincing!

Theme Song:
I said see ya later boi 🤙 (the life story he tells everyone about)
Oh we were destined for danger... (his real feelings)

Trivia:

▽ Skilled at skateboarding, absolutely, positively, 100% top-tier skateboarder. Tony Hawk who? Ignore the fact that he runs into all kinds of things and people all the time. And also ignore the fact that he's broken like over twenty boards before. And ignore the fact that he has at least thirty extra boards saved at his house as back-ups. He's a totally excellent skateboarder. He just goes really fast sometimes and skids too hard, and, okay, fine, maybe he doesn't know as many tricks as he could, but he can do a small jump on his board! He can do a 180 on it! He can flip his board! Totally a pro skater.
▽ Whenever he gets stressed or upset about something, or has to talk to someone in power, he will sometimes stutter/stammer over his words, or experience blocks, from the accident he had at fifteen. He absolutely hates it and always changes whatever he was saying (or sometimes just bites his lip and shakes his head), because he thinks it's very embarrassing and people used to make fun of him for it.
▽ His parents have let him take piano and violin lessons since he was five, and he picked up the guitar on his own when a friend gave one to him when he was nine. He's classically trained in both the piano and violin and actually tries to protect his hands.
▽ He has a surprisingly good singing voice, but right now it's only been featured in the shower or in front of his family... Or on the voice recorder he carries with him, in his backpack, usually. Please don't take that from him. It's vital to his dream.
▽ Slightly allergic to animal dander, but that doesn't stop him from having two cats. Named Ophelia and Capta. He loves to talk about them.
▽ Fluent in both English and Japanese, because his mother taught him as he was learning to speak.
▽ He loves cherry everything. Food, smells, soaps, accessories, decorations, etc.
▽ Kind of wants a boyfriend, because he wants to shower someone in affection, but he's kind of scared...

Last edited:

• Name: Furuta, Momoko
    Nationality: Japanese
    Sexuality: Lesbian
    Height: 140cm (4’7)

Strength:
    Perseverance -
    Her determined nature means she doesn’t give easily when times get tough, choosing instead to power through rather than run away.

Weakness:
    Power -
    She’s not physically strong, depending more on her ingenuity and prowess with her roller skates.

Clan affiliation:
    N/A

Last edited:

• 29841_HIzNCcAe.png

Roller Skates design:
    Red with flames around it, looks like a crudely painted on the normal school wear.

-Your Borg
    deep red frog with bright pink eyes.
    Has a sweet and chatty personality which Hinote despises. I mean, who would want to listen to annoying little chatterbox of an alien, who can't leave her alone.
    He's quite a flamboyant Borg, often annoying Hinote by saying she should date someone already! And her response is just to hiss and tell him to shut up.

Name: Asuka Nakagawa(あすか なかがわ)

Nationality: Japanese

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Height: 5’ 0” (152 cm)

Power: Agility

Weakness: Resolve

Clan Affiliation: N/A

Background:
"My Mom went missing when I was young so I am taken care of by my father. For better or for worse. He helped me get better grades and into better education. Not that I couldn’t do it with mom, just I was so little that I can’t remember."

Personality:
Quiet, Cold, Direct.
He avoids most interaction with people around him, but still has the ability to. Though don't expect his answer to be very heart-warming or anything.

Appearance:
Messy black hair, with a sharp bang hanging down his right eye. His face was stiff, and he had dark brown, almost black, eyes. He is quite pale and skinny as well.
When out of uniform, Asuka wears a black long sleeve shirt that seems to be fringing on the cuffs and bottom. This 'worn-out' style is further put in through his jeans which fringe at the ends, and the knees are torn.
He will be taking the provided school skates.

Fear: Being confronted

BORG MINI CS
Name: Dart

Appearance:
Almost perfectly smooth, Dart is dark navy blue on top, while his belly is a pale yellow.

Personality:
Dart is quite a bit more friendly than his owner, and seems to want to talk even when Asuka refuses.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back