• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CS Mystics' Boarding School

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Hey, just an FYI Pandora is meant to be a teacher! Unless she wasn't accepted for that and is instead a student now.

~Name~
Giorno

~Nickname~
Gio (pronounce like Jo)

~Age~

~Species~
Vampire

~Sexuality~
Straight

~Characteristics~
Gio is a fairly handsome guy, if you ask him. His hair is blond, it’s shorter at the top and gets longer near the bottom. He has bright red eyes with very long eyelashes, almost like a dolls. Giorno’s brows are thick and normally furrowed, no matter who he’s near. His left ear has three birthmark, going up the side of it. He has a pair of long fangs and nails, but he normally keep his nails closer to the shorter side rather than keeping them very long. Gio is a rather tall guy, standing at 6’4.
E32B5002-F848-4C01-ACC8-500B4F1FB64B.jpeg

~Apparel~
Gio is the type of man who’s gonna dress however he wants, not caring what others feel about it. He’s not scared to wear cropped tops or things that show a bit of skin. Giorno is wearing a black tank top cut at the navel and a pair of fitted jeans with a leather belt. He also has a pair of black boots to go with his outfit. Gio is normally wearing two golden hoops in his ears.

~Likes~
  • Snakes
  • Being alone
  • People who deem themselves as useful to him
  • Blood or at least red wine
  • Fighting
  • Reading

~Dislikes~
  • Cows (They slobber)
  • Bratty kids or people in general
  • Loud and annoying people
  • Dirty people

~Why you decided to come/Kidnapped?~
Giorno was kidnapped during the day, when he’s at his weakest because he’s not allowed in the sun without any type of shade.

~Background~
(W.I.P)

~Power~
Body Manipulation

~Power Specifics~
Giorno has all the normal abilities that a vampire would have, but he does have one special one. He’s able to manipulate certain parts of his body, turning it into something else. Right now, it only works with his left arm and it’s pretty weak. All he can do is shift it into a sword for now.

~Other~
(W.I.P)

~Name~
Giorno

~Nickname~
Gio (pronounce like Jo)

~Age~

~Species~
Vampire

~Sexuality~
Straight

~Characteristics~
Gio is a fairly handsome guy, if you ask him. His hair is blond, it’s shorter at the top and gets longer near the bottom. He has bright red eyes with very long eyelashes, almost like a dolls. Giorno’s brows are thick and normally furrowed, no matter who he’s near. His left ear has three birthmark, going up the side of it. He has a pair of long fangs and nails, but he normally keep his nails closer to the shorter side rather than keeping them very long. Gio is a rather tall guy, standing at 6’4.
View attachment 914583

~Apparel~
Gio is the type of man who’s gonna dress however he wants, not caring what others feel about it. He’s not scared to wear cropped tops or things that show a bit of skin. Giorno is wearing a black tank top cut at the navel and a pair of fitted jeans with a leather belt. He also has a pair of black boots to go with his outfit. Gio is normally wearing two golden hoops in his ears.

~Likes~
  • Snakes
  • Being alone
  • Fighting
  • Reading

~Dislikes~
  • Cows (They slobber)
  • Dirty people

Giorno was kidnapped during the day, when he’s at his weakest because he’s not allowed in the sun without any type of shade.

~Background~
(W.I.P)

~Power~
Body Manipulation

~Power Specifics~
Giorno has all the normal abilities that a vampire would have, but he does have one special one. He’s able to manipulate certain parts of his body, turning it into something else. Right now, it only works with his left arm and it’s pretty weak. All he can do is shift it into a sword for now.

~Other~
(W.I.P)
Ok so when you say normal abilitys of a vampire do you want to go with hotel Transylvania s version or just, extra speed and ability to hide in the shadows and transform into a bat, or maybe some other animal.

Vampire WIP

Name/nickname: Diana Summers
Species: vampire
Sexuality(optional): heterosexual
Characteristics:black hair that's straight and longer ,pale skin, has a teasing gleam to her eyes often.
Apparel: sweats and a long sleeved grey tshirt. Tennis shoes
Dislikes:Sun, light,
Why you decided to come here/kidnapped?: Forced by parents
Some background info (atleast up to four sentences please): she lived with her family they were nice to her and decided to send her to school to enhance her abilitys. She didn't want to come. Eventually she told them she would think about it and figured it was for the best. She loves her grandparents more than her actual parents but it's because they are wise.
Power: a couple
Power specifics: Shift animals( always moon silver colored,hard power), melt into shadows. And has a bit faster speed than an average human.
Other:doesn't bite people,yuck,blood bags are better.

Last edited:
I haven’t seen it before, but I just meant all the normal stuff that vampires do. I’m only going based off what I’ve seen from like books and shows or movies. Like they’re fast, have long fangs and/or nails, they can change into bats, can’t be in the sunlight. Normal stuff

I haven’t seen it before, but I just meant all the normal stuff that vampires do. I’m only going based off what I’ve seen from like books and shows or movies. Like they’re fast, have long fangs and/or nails, they can change into bats, can’t be in the sunlight. Normal stuff
Ok that sounds good!

Student cs

Name/nickname:ronin thorson
Species:demi human
Sexuality(optional):heterosexual
Characteristics:white eyes and hair, toned but not muscular. 5'11"(yes the falcon is part of his character, youll find more out about him)
Apparel:1632371135468.png
Likes:smiles, hunting, fighting, puzzles, any meat, and occasional drinking. also modeling
Dislikes: anyone who thinks they are superior to him. asperagus
Why you decided to come here/kidnapped?:to become better and prove to my parents i am worthy to enter asgard.
Some background info (atleast up to four sentences please):i am the son of thor, banished from asgard for letting the jotennheim into asgard and not being able to defend it. so he was banished and told that if he can reclaim the right to fight the jotunnheim he can come back to asgard. so he trains everyday using his fathers lightning to become stronger. when he heard about this school he rushed towards it as fast as he could, trying to get an enrolment, and wont stop trying until he gets it. he also likes the snow and cold the most. and loves very warm hugs.
Power:lightning rod, lightning spear, lightning punch
Power specifics:lightning rod: can channel nearby lightning through his hands into a thunder bolt. lightning spear: can hold lightning in his hands and use it as a one shot spear. lightning punch: takes some time, but once charged he can force a bolt of lightning through his hand into a punch.
Other:loves hugs, and warm bread.

~Name~
Giorno

~Nickname~
Gio (pronounce like Jo)

~Age~

~Species~
Vampire

~Sexuality~
Straight

~Characteristics~
View attachment 914583

~Apparel~

~Likes~
  • Snakes
  • Being alone
  • Fighting
  • Reading

~Dislikes~
  • Cows (They slobber)
  • Dirty people

~Background~
(W.I.P)

~Power~
Body Manipulation

~Power Specifics~

~Other~
(W.I.P)
DIO

Student cs

Name/nickname:ronin thorson
Species:demi human
Sexuality(optional):heterosexual
Characteristics:white eyes and hair, toned but not muscular. 5'11"(yes the falcon is part of his character, youll find more out about him)
Apparel:View attachment 915853
Likes:smiles, hunting, fighting, puzzles, any meat, and occasional drinking. also modeling
Dislikes: anyone who thinks they are superior to him. asperagus
Why you decided to come here/kidnapped?:to become better and prove to my parents i am worthy to enter asgard.
Some background info (atleast up to four sentences please):i am the son of thor, banished from asgard for letting the jotennheim into asgard and not being able to defend it. so he was banished and told that if he can reclaim the right to fight the jotunnheim he can come back to asgard. so he trains everyday using his fathers lightning to become stronger. when he heard about this school he rushed towards it as fast as he could, trying to get an enrolment, and wont stop trying until he gets it. he also likes the snow and cold the most. and loves very warm hugs.
Power:lightning rod, lightning spear, lightning punch
Power specifics:lightning rod: can channel nearby lightning through his hands into a thunder bolt. lightning spear: can hold lightning in his hands and use it as a one shot spear. lightning punch: takes some time, but once charged he can force a bolt of lightning through his hand into a punch.
Other:loves hugs, and warm bread.
Looks good!

~Name~
Giorno

~Nickname~
Gio (pronounce like Jo)

~Age~

~Species~
Vampire

~Sexuality~
Straight

~Characteristics~
View attachment 914583

~Apparel~

~Likes~
  • Snakes
  • Being alone
  • Fighting
  • Reading

~Dislikes~
  • Cows (They slobber)
  • Dirty people

~Background~
(W.I.P)

~Power~
Body Manipulation

~Power Specifics~

~Other~
(W.I.P)
U gonna finish this at some point? Just wondering as it's been a bit.

Oh! I’m sorry, I got distracted by other things and kind of forgot to finish his bio

Student cs

Name/nickname: Alice/Ali
Species: Witch
Sexuality(optional):Straight
Characteristics: Blue Hair with specs of Blue
Apparel: 5''6, skinny ,a small birth mark on the back of neck in the shape of a water drop, light blue glasses with black twinges , straight long blue hair with silver specs which never seem to fade, even when cut they grow back within a day
Dislikes: Spicy food
Why you decided to come here/kidnapped?: Alice has always wandered why she was chosen to be a witch and where her powers come from
Some background info (at least up to four sentences please):
Power: The Ability to control the elements, she also has a mysterious ability to heal wounds
Power specifics: Ali can control Water, Air And fire, She has yet to master the Earth Element, When Ali becomes anxious her spells involving that of Air and Water are super charged, When she becomes scared however her fire power is off the charts
Other:

I will explain what is missing or what needs to be changed if I do not accept your character, ty!

Last edited:
Student cs

Name/nickname: Alice/Ali
Species: Witch
Sexuality(optional):Straight
Characteristics: Blue Hair with specs of Blue
Apparel: 5''6, skinny ,a small birth mark on the back of neck in the shape of a water drop, light blue glasses with black twinges , stright long blue hair with silver specs which never seem to fade,even when cut they grow back within a day
Dislikes: Spicy food
Why you decided to come here/kidnapped?: Alice has always wandered why she was chosen to be a witch and where her powers come from
Some background info (at least up to four sentences please):
Power: The Ability to control the elements, she also has a mysterious ability to heal wounds
Power specifics:
Other:

I will explain what is missing or what needs to be changed if I do not accept your character,ty!
I'd say specify just a bit by what kind of elements she can control and how well They can be controlled when she uses her power. then you should be good!

Name: Simon Rockwall (he\him, in life at least)
Species: Ghost (bound to a skeleton)
Sexuality(optional): Homo-sexual
Characteristics: So thin that his bones are showing 🦴, very neutral expression all of the time 💀, smells like the mineral (calcium) 🪨, possessed a 5'8'' skeleton :ghostv:, also often smells like an essential oil, stunningly well-dressed,

Apparel: An austere suit, sometimes a Panama hat (it's not a fedora!), and the most boring shoes in existence. He doesn't need to wash them often because he doesn't sweat or shed skin cells!
  • Eating. Even though he is dead, and the food drops through the bottom of his jaw, tasting it is nice. It reminds him of old times.
  • Brushing his skeleton. Sure, it quickens bone erosion, but who wants to smell a dank skeleton? Nobody, that's who. Besides, more available skeletons are made every day. :ghostl:
  • Math! It's the same no matter where you go. Even when you die, it's the same. What a ride!
  • Magic theory! It's like math, but with magic!

Dislikes:
  • Bureaucracy in the school system.
  • Fighting
  • Stinky things
  • When people say that his areas of study are pointless.
Why you decided to come here: Well, he got tired of studying and wanted to start teaching and get access to more current research. However, the usual means of doing so, by joining up with a coven or a wizard's tower or some kind of magical university at his level of study would have amounted to a doctoral program and he didn't feel like becoming a student again, and students of researchers are notoriously neglected. Alternatively, he could strike out on his own and write something that would work as a doctoral thesis, but he didn't feel like it. So, while he was figuring out what to do, he figured why not just do the first half of that want and start teaching? The research could come later.

What will you be teaching: MATH! . . . and magical theory.

Some background info: He took his name from a movie poster that he saw after he woke up dead.

While Simon has a pretty complete knowledge of his life, it seems as though somehow he is missing all of the contextual knowledge of his background. His name, the names of his relatives, and the names of places all seem to have disappeared. Everything else is there; intuitions, book knowledge, and even the faces of his loved ones. It doesn't bother him so much, it's just that he remembers his expectations of the afterlife from before he died and this is nothing like he imagined. That is, he's still on the same plane. Trapped, perhaps by unfinished business. He has no real urge to do anything with his unlife, other than continue the trajectory of his life, and no clues as to why he remains have been revealed.

Power: Magical Exclusion and Energy Exception and Denial
Powers specifics: He has extensive knowledge of the quantitative rules ruling energy and magic and can use it in the form of magical circles, symbols, glyphs, runes, and sigils (although he is not nearly so knowledgible in magical languages as Mr. Yi). He can exclude types of energy from physical spaces, contain energy in physical spaces, and prevent certain types of creatures from entering physical spaces. This power requires him to use a physical anchor, either a talisman with the proper instructions written on it, a magical circle in a physical spot, and is most effective on creatures that are incorporeal, or semi-corporeal, like demons, djinni and ghosts (ironic). Though still functional against corporeal things, it's a lot harder for him to keep a big old troll out than a ghostie.
Other:

Oh! I’m sorry, I got distracted by other things and kind of forgot to finish his bio
Thats fine I was just making you aware that you might have forgotten, you can finish it when you have time if you still want to use the character.

Name: Simon Rockwall (he\him, in life at least)
Species: Ghost (bound to a skeleton)
Sexuality(optional): Homo-sexual
Characteristics: So thin that his bones are showing 🦴, very neutral expression all of the time 💀, smells like the mineral (calcium) 🪨, possessed a 5'8'' skeleton :ghostv:, also often smells like an essential oil, stunningly well-dressed,

Apparel: An austere suit, sometimes a Panama hat (it's not a fedora!), and the most boring shoes in existence. He doesn't need to wash them often because he doesn't sweat or shed skin cells!
  • Eating. Even though he is dead, and the food drops through the bottom of his jaw, tasting it is nice. It reminds him of old times.
  • Brushing his skeleton. Sure, it quickens bone erosion, but who wants to smell a dank skeleton? Nobody, that's who. Besides, more available skeletons are made every day. :ghostl:
  • Math! It's the same no matter where you go. Even when you die, it's the same. What a ride!
  • Magic theory! It's like math, but with magic!

Dislikes:
  • Bureaucracy in the school system.
  • Fighting
  • Stinky things
  • When people say that his areas of study are pointless.
Why you decided to come here: Well, he got tired of studying and wanted to start teaching and get access to more current research. However, the usual means of doing so, by joining up with a coven or a wizard's tower or some kind of magical university at his level of study would have amounted to a doctoral program and he didn't feel like becoming a student again, and students of researchers are notoriously neglected. Alternatively, he could strike out on his own and write something that would work as a doctoral thesis, but he didn't feel like it. So, while he was figuring out what to do, he figured why not just do the first half of that want and start teaching? The research could come later.

What will you be teaching: MATH! . . . and magical theory.

Some background info: He took his name from a movie poster that he saw after he woke up dead.

While Simon has a pretty complete knowledge of his life, it seems as though somehow he is missing all of the contextual knowledge of his background. His name, the names of his relatives, and the names of places all seem to have disappeared. Everything else is there; intuitions, book knowledge, and even the faces of his loved ones. It doesn't bother him so much, it's just that he remembers his expectations of the afterlife from before he died and this is nothing like he imagined. That is, he's still on the same plane. Trapped, perhaps by unfinished business. He has no real urge to do anything with his unlife, other than continue the trajectory of his life, and no clues as to why he remains have been revealed.

Power: Magical Exclusion and Energy Exception and Denial
Powers specifics: He has extensive knowledge of the quantitative rules ruling energy and magic and can use it in the form of magical circles, symbols, glyphs, runes, and sigils (although he is not nearly so knowledgible in magical languages as Mr. Yi). He can exclude types of energy from physical spaces, contain energy in physical spaces, and prevent certain types of creatures from entering physical spaces. This power requires him to use a physical anchor, either a talisman with the proper instructions written on it, a magical circle in a physical spot, and is most effective on creatures that are incorporeal, or semi-corporeal, like demons, djinni and ghosts (ironic). Though still functional against corporeal things, it's a lot harder for him to keep a big old troll out than a ghostie.
Other:

Very cool! I'll add it to the main page soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back