• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern CS & LORE // #𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆𝗠𝗲 // Dystopian AI Matchmaking

Other
Here

IceCave

Lucky Member
MY PERFECT MATCH PROFILE​
What makes me a great catch?

AI generated description: [Example: Handsome psychologist seeks a witty woman or man with beautiful eyes for boating, trying new cuisines, going to movies, and maybe more.
Base: {adjective of your character}{profession} seeks a {adjective of the spouse}{gender/s} with {adjective of physical attribute}{physical attribute} for {activity 1}, {activity 2}, and maybe more. ]

Instagram: @xxxxxxx
Virtual ID Number: 74H04va69p - 4223

About Me

General description: [40-150 words]

My qualities:

1. Quality #1
[Describe the quality, why is it important.]

2. Quality #2
[Describe the quality, how will it make your partner feel?]

3. Quality #3
[Describe the quality, tell about the situation where this quality played an important role.]

My expectations: [40-120 words]

About Us

Activities to do together:

Activity
[Why do you love doing this?]

Passion
[How would you relax together?]

Experience
[Why should you try it together?]

Know-How
[What could they learn from you?]

The perfect date:

Option #1
[What's your idea for a great date?]

Option #2
[What's an even better idea?]

Option #3
[Where and what would you eat and drink?]

Deal Breakers

What is one thing that completely turns you off in a partner?

What is a complete no-no in a relationship for you?

Code:
[border=transparent;
box-sizing: border-box;
width: calc(100% - 30px);
padding: var(--p) var(--p) var(--d) var(--p);
color: var(--text-c);
font-size: var(--text-f-s);
font-family: var(--text-f);
font-kerning: normal;
line-height: 1.6][JUSTIFY][FONT=Exo]  [COLOR=rgb(184, 114, 222)][B][SIZE=22px][CENTER]MY PERFECT MATCH PROFILE[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
[I]What makes me a great catch?[/I]

[B]AI generated description[/B]: [Example: Handsome surgeon seeks a witty woman or man with beautiful eyes for boating, trying new cuisines, going to movies, and maybe more.
Base: [I]{adjective of your character}{profession} seeks a {adjective of the spouse}{gender/s} with {adjective of physical attribute}{physical attribute} for {activity 1}, {activity 2}, and maybe more.[/I] ]

[B]Instagram[/B]: @xxxxxxx
[B]Virtual ID Number[/B]: 74H04va69p - 4223

[border=0px; padding:5px; background-color: rgb(184, 114, 222); margin-top:5px; margin-left:5px; width:fit-content][COLOR=#0A7CB8][B][COLOR=black][I]About Me[/I][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/border]
[B]General description[/B]: [40-150 words]

[B]My qualities[/B]:

1. [B][COLOR=rgb(184, 114, 222)]Quality #1[/COLOR][/B]
[Describe the quality, why is it important.]

2. [COLOR=rgb(184, 114, 222)][B]Quality #2[/B][/COLOR]
[Describe the quality, how will it make your partner feel?]

3. [B][COLOR=rgb(184, 114, 222)]Quality #3[/COLOR][/B]
[Describe the quality, tell about the situation where this quality played an important role.]

[B]My expectations[/B]: [40-120 words]

[border=0px; padding:5px; background-color: rgb(184, 114, 222); margin-top:5px; margin-left:5px; width:fit-content][COLOR=#0A7CB8][B][COLOR=black][I]About Us[/I][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/border]
[B]Activities to do together[/B]:

[COLOR=#B872DE][fa]fa-solid fa-heart[/fa][/COLOR] [B]Activity[/B]
[Why do you love doing this?]

[COLOR=#B872DE][fa]fa-solid fa-heart[/fa][/COLOR] [B]Passion[/B]
[How would you relax together?]

[COLOR=#B872DE][fa]fa-solid fa-heart[/fa][/COLOR] [B]Experience[/B]
[Why should you try it together?]

[COLOR=#B872DE][fa]fa-solid fa-heart[/fa][/COLOR] [B]Know-How[/B]
[What could they learn from you?]

[B]The perfect date[/B]:

[COLOR=#B872DE][fa]fa-regular fa-stars[/fa][/COLOR] [B]Option #1[/B]
[What's your idea for a great date?]

[COLOR=#B872DE][fa]fa-regular fa-stars[/fa][/COLOR] [B]Option #2[/B]
[What's an even better idea?]

[COLOR=#B872DE][fa]fa-regular fa-stars[/fa][/COLOR] [B]Option #3[/B]
[Where and what would you eat and drink?]

[B]Deal Breakers[/B]

[COLOR=#B872DE][fa]fa-solid fa-bolt[/fa][/COLOR] What is one thing that completely turns you off in a partner?

[COLOR=#B872DE][fa]fa-solid fa-bolt[/fa][/COLOR] What is a complete no-no in a relationship for you?[/FONT][/JUSTIFY][/border]

MY PERFECT MATCH FAQ​
Everything you need to know before making a happy couple.

What times are we living in?

It's the turn of the 21st and 22nd century, times marked by de-escalating international conflicts and underground movements fueled by oppressive governments that created a new kind of police state.

Why are we living in such times?

The climate change, wars, and waves of immigration destabilised the political powers of the world. It created fertile ground for the self proclaimed Real Patriots who helped save the country from the verge of impossible crisis. But then they used the new established power to take away more and more of our freedoms. Blending obsolete Western culture traditions with the demands of the new era scarred by plummeting biodiversity and birth rates. The once saviors became the new tyrants and their laws have been shaping our world and controlling our lives for over two decades.

What's with the AI?

Affinity is the brand name of the most technologically advanced Artificial Intelligence that the government is using to control various aspects of our lives. Every phone available on the legal market contains public apps that you can't delete, like the spouse matchmaking app called MarryMe. The phone's built in calendar is directly connected to Affinity so it has access to your planned schedule and can occasionally incorporate changes to it.

What other technologies exist these days?

Most of them are reserved for government and military use only, like the superior tech drones patrolling the streets along with police using the specially engineered armors. Cameras all around the buildings, excluding private apartments. They're currently working on a new law that would allow installing microphones.

But citizens have access to some new tech as well. Like glass screens designed by Crystaline Inc and holographic interiors that can mimic any view you'd like to have on the walls of your home. HouseMate bots: cleaning, massaging, animal companion robots e.t.c.. Self-driving vehicles. And more.

What's illegal?

Anything that is not legal is deemed illegal. When it comes to dating you are allowed to only date people that are accepted by the app. You can use your phone to check or wear modern eyewear that is connected to it. Those who you are allowed to date are marked by green smiley face, the rest without any markings are off limits. And in the end any marriage needs to be accepted by the AI.

What happens if you disobey?

People who disobey by not participating in MarryMe program, perform illegal activities of any kind, or plot against the current order, become publicly ostracized with their face being shown on the screens around the city and targeted by the police. Once arrested they are put into prisons. How prisons work is known only to people associated with the penal system and the government.

Is anyone trying to fight government?

Yes. There are underground movements that plot against current order. They use their own black market technologies, hackers, and old world tech that is less traceable to carry out their sabotaging attacks and spreading counter propaganda. But the majority of their activities and MO are unknown to the public that is being fed by official information and mostly doesn't seek alternative knowledge through Dark Web descendants.

Is there anything else I should know of?

Probably. If there's anything else I can think of I will update this list. Please feel free to ask questions or let me know if you have any world-building connected suggestions.

Note: please keep in mind that all of the following "dating" profiles are just that, they might not reflect who the character truly is and what their real motivations are. Only the respective players and me as the GM know their character's true nature, whether it's conveyed in the profile or not.

Last edited:
PLEASE PM ME YOUR CS PERFECT MATCH PROFILE ONCE IT'S READY INSTEAD OF POSTING IT HERE, THANK YOU!​

PS: If you like my character's photo code, here it is:

4:20

• MarryMe

420,000 likes

username
    comment text

View all 69 comments

9:06pm

TOM FROM SCHOOL

is my contact name still "from school" on your phone

♡requested by dreamglow, coded by uxie♡

Code:
[comment]coded by uxie!

fonts used:
[font=Roboto]headers[/font]
[font=Segoe UI]details[/font]
[font=Roboto]body[/font]
[font=Cookie]app placement[/font]

to replace fonts, add/replace them here, and then in the variables below under *fonts; check uxie's tech support in nine lives for more details ( ‾́ ◡ ‾́ )

[/comment][border=transparent;
*background colour;
--bg-color: #f9f9f9;
*border colour;
--border:#ededed;

*accent colour one (light gray -- dividers, borders);
--color-1: #d6d6d6;
*accent colour two (dark gray -- post buttons);
--color-2: #B872DE;
*accent colour three (heart button, details buttons);
--color-3: #f47258;
*details color (medium gray);
--color-4: #a8a8a8;

*header text colour -- username, character name, details;
--h1: #000;
*main text colour;
--t-color:#000;
*notif app colour (make sure its readable on accent colour three);
--t-color-2: #fff;

*verified tag;
--verified: #3897F0;

*fonts used;
--header: 'Roboto', sans-serif;
--details: 'Segoe UI', sans-serif;
--body: 'Roboto', sans-serif;
--app: 'Cookie', display;

*user icon;
--icon: url('https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/89/Portrait_Placeholder.png');
*main post image;
--img-1: url('https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/89/Portrait_Placeholder.png');

height:530px; width:100%; max-width:365px; padding:0; padding-bottom:20px; position:relative; line-height:0; margin:auto; overflow:hidden;][border=transparent; height:100%; width:100%; max-width:365px; padding:2px; box-sizing:border-box; background: var(--bg-color); border:1px solid var(--border); display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; position:relative;]

[comment]----iphone info (ignore if you don't want to customise!)----[/comment]
   [border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:100%; padding:clamp(10px, 6vw, 15px) clamp(10px, 6vw, 13px) 0 clamp(20px, 6vw + 10px, 23px); box-sizing:border-box; display:flex; flex-flow: row nowrap; align-items:center; flex:auto 0; color: var(--color-2); font-size:clamp(11px, 6vw, 12px);]
      [comment]----time----[/comment]
      [border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:fit-content; padding:0; font-family: var(--header); line-height:100%; margin-right:auto; flex:auto 0; font-weight:bold; font-size:clamp(12px, 8vw, 14px);][comment]
----* * *  time here----
[/comment]4:20[/border]

[comment]----iphone icons----[/comment]
      [border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:fit-content; padding:0; margin:0 3px; line-height:100%;][fa]fas fa-signal-alt[/fa][/border]
      [border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:fit-content; padding:0; margin:0 3px; line-height:100%;][fa]fas fa-wifi[/fa][/border]
      [border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:fit-content; padding:0; margin:0 3px; line-height:100%;][fa]fas fa-battery-bolt[/fa][/border]
   [/border]
   [comment]----iphone info end----[/comment]

[comment]----main container----[/comment]
   [border=transparent; height:92%; width:100%; padding:0 clamp(10px, 6vw, 13px) clamp(10px, 6vw, 15px) clamp(10px, 6vw, 13px); box-sizing:border-box; margin-top:10px; position:relative;]
      [comment]----tabs----[/comment]
      [border=transparent; height:100%; width:60%; padding:0; overflow:hidden;][border=transparent; padding:0; margin:-200px 0 0 -20px; line-height:432px;][tabs]

[comment]----cover tab (image)----[/comment]
[tab=aaa.][border=transparent; height:100%; width:100%; padding:0 0 clamp(10px, 6vw, 13px) 0; box-sizing:border-box; position:absolute; top:0; left:0; z-index:3; pointer-events:none; line-height:0; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; background: var(--bg-color);]
   [comment]----app info (ignore!)----[/comment]
   [border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:100%; padding:0 5px 5px clamp(10px, 6vw, 13px); box-sizing:border-box; display:flex; flex-flow: row nowrap; align-items:center; color: var(--color-2); pointer-events:auto;]
      [comment]----app name----[/comment]
      [border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:fit-content; padding:0; font-family: var(--app); font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:clamp(0px, 0.2vw, 0.5px); line-height:100%; font-size:35px; margin-right:auto; flex:auto 0;][comment]
----* * * app name----
[/comment][border=transparent; height:auto; width:100%; padding:2px 0 6px 0; box-sizing:border-box; background: var(--bg); color: #B872DE; font-family: Cookie; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:right; font-size:38px; text-shadow:0 0 8px violet; line-height:19px; position:sticky; top:-0.3px; font-style:oblique;][comment]

----* * * section title here----

[/comment]MarryMe[/border]
[/border]

[comment]----app icons----[/comment]
      [border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:fit-content; padding:0; font-size:18px; line-height:100%; flex:auto 0; margin:0 8px;][fa]far fa-plus-square[/fa][/border]
      [border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:fit-content; padding:0; font-size:18px; line-height:100%; flex:auto 0; margin:0 8px;][fa]far fa-heart[/fa][/border]
      [border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:fit-content; padding:0; font-size:18px; line-height:100%; flex:auto 0; margin:0 8px;][fa]far fa-comment-lines[/fa][/border]
   [/border]
   [comment]----app info end----[/comment]

[comment]----user info----[/comment]
   [border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:100%; padding:8px clamp(10px, 6vw, 13px); box-sizing:border-box; margin-top:5px; border-top:1px solid var(--color-1); display:flex; flex-flow: row nowrap; align-items:center;]
      [comment]----user icon----[/comment]
      [border=transparent; height:30px; width:30px; min-width:30px; padding:0; background: var(--icon); border-radius:50%; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 50%; flex:auto 0;][/border]

[comment]----username----[/comment]
      [border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:fit-content; padding:0; font-family: var(--header); font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; line-height:100%; margin-left:10px; pointer-events:auto; flex:auto 0;][comment]----* * * link to cs here----
[/comment][url='https://www.rpnation.com/threads/code-machine-go-brrrr-by-uxie.481269/post-10825701'][comment]

[/comment][border=transparent; padding:0; color: var(--h1); text-decoration:underline var(--bg-color);][comment]

----* * * username here----
[/comment]username[/border][/url][/border]

[comment]----verified----[/comment]
      [border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:fit-content; padding:0; margin-left:5px; color: var(--verified); font-size:13px; line-height:15px;
/*add display:none; next to this if you don't want the verified badge!*/
][fa]fas fa-badge-check[/fa][/border]
      [border=transparent; padding:0; height:fit-content; width:fit-content; margin-left:auto; color: var(--color-2); font-size:15px;][fa]far fa-ellipsis-h[/fa][/border]
   [/border]
   [comment]----user info end----[/comment]

[comment]----image----[/comment]
   [border=transparent; flex:1; width:clamp(100% - 26px, 100% - 12vw, 100% - 20px); padding:0; background: var(--img-1); background-size:cover; margin:3px clamp(10px, 6vw, 13px) 0 clamp(10px, 6vw, 13px);

/*edit the following to adjust the cropping of the image*/ background-position:20% 10%;][/border]

[comment]----image post info----[/comment]
   [border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:100%; padding:10px clamp(10px, 6vw, 13px) 3px clamp(10px, 6vw, 13px); box-sizing:border-box;]
      [comment]----icons----[/comment]
      [border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:100%; padding:0; display:flex; flex-flow: row nowrap; color: var(--color-2); font-size:18px;]
         [border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:fit-content; padding:0; flex:auto 0; line-height:100%; color: var(--color-3);][fa]fas fa-heart[/fa][/border]
         [border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:fit-content; padding:0; margin:0 10px; flex:auto 0; line-height:100%;][fa]fal fa-comment[/fa][/border]
         [border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:fit-content; padding:0; flex:auto 0; line-height:100%;][fa]fal fa-paper-plane[/fa][/border]
         [border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:fit-content; padding:0; margin-left:auto; flex:auto 0; line-height:100%;][fa]fal fa-bookmark[/fa][/border]
      [/border]
      [comment]----icons end----[/comment]

[comment]----image details----[/comment]
      [border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:100%; padding:0; color: var(--color-2); font-family: var(--header); line-height:100%; font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:0.5px; margin:12px 0 0 0;][comment]
----* * * no. of likes here----
[/comment]420,000 likes[/border]

[comment]----caption container----[/comment]
      [border=transparent; height:fit-content; max-height:40px; width:100%; padding:6px 0 3px 0; box-sizing:border-box; pointer-events:auto; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; color: var(--t-color); font-family: var(--body); overflow:hidden; white-space:nowrap; text-overflow:ellipsis; position:relative;][border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:fit-content; min-width:fit-content; padding:0; float:left; color: var(--color-2); font-family: var(--header); font-weight:bold; font-size:12.5px; cursor:pointer; margin:0 4px 0 0; position:relative;][comment]
----* * * user name here----
[/comment]username[/border][comment]
----verified badge----
[/comment][border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:fit-content; padding:0; margin:0 7px 0 0; color: var(--verified); font-size:10px; float:left;
][fa]fas fa-badge-check[/fa][/border][comment](cont. in comments)[/comment] [comment]
----* * * caption here----
[/comment]comment text[comment]
      [/comment][/border]
      [comment]----caption container end----[/comment]

[comment]----button----[/comment]
      [border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:fit-content; padding:0; font-size:11px; color: var(--color-4); font-family: var(--details); line-height:100%; margin-top:3px;][comment]
----* * * button here----
[/comment]View all 69 comments[/border]
   [/border]
   [comment]----image post info end----[/comment]

[comment]----extra notif! (ignore if you don't want it!)----[/comment]
   [border=transparent; height:fit-content; max-height:70px; width:100%; padding:0; display:flex; position:absolute; top:-20px; left:0; z-index:5; justify-content:center; opacity:0.9;

/*notif is on default disabled! to enable it, remove this!*/ display:none;

][border=transparent; height:100%; width:90%; max-width:280px; padding:5px 10px; box-sizing:border-box; position:relative; border-radius:5px; background: #fff; border:1px solid var(--color-1); display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; pointer-events:auto;][border=transparent; height:100%; width:100%; padding:0; background: var(--color-1); opacity:0.6; position:absolute; bottom:-6px; right:-5px; z-index:-1; border-radius:5px; backdrop-filter:blur(6px);][/border]

[comment]----notif app/info----[/comment]
      [border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:100%; padding:0; color: var(--color-1); display:flex; flex-flow: row nowrap; align-items:center;]
         [border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:fit-content; padding:4px; box-sizing:border-box;background: var(--color-3); border-radius:5px; color: var(--t-color-2); font-size:10px; line-height:100%; flex:auto 0;][fa]fas fa-comment[/fa][/border]
         [border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:fit-content; padding:0; color: var(--color-4); text-transform:uppercase; font-family: var(--header); letter-spacing:0.8px; font-size:10px; margin-left:5px; flex:auto 0; line-height:10px;]messages[/border]
         [comment]----date----[/comment]
         [border=transparent;  height:fit-content; width:fit-content; padding:0; flex:auto 0; color: var(--color-4); font-family: var(--details); font-size:10px; line-height:8px; margin:-4px 0 0 auto;][comment]
----* * * date received----
[/comment]9:06pm[/border]
      [/border]
      [comment]----notif app/info end----[/comment]

[comment]----notif contents----[/comment]
      [border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:100%; padding:0; flex:auto 0; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap;]
         [border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:fit-content; padding:0; font-weight:bold; color: var(--color-2); font-family: var(--header); line-height:100%; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:8px 0 5px 0; ][comment]
----* * * sender name----
[/comment]TOM FROM SCHOOL[/border]

[border=transparent; height:15px; width:100%; padding:0; color: var(--t-color); font-family: var(--body); line-height:100%; font-size:10.5px; white-space:nowrap; overflow:hidden; text-overflow:ellipsis][comment]
----* * * notif info----
[/comment]is my contact name still "from school" on your phone[/border]
      [/border]
      [comment]----notif contents end----[/comment]
   [/border][/border]
   [comment]----notif end----[/comment]

[/border][/tab]
[comment]----cover tab end----[/comment]

[comment]----post tab (text)----[/comment]
[tab=aaaaaaaaaaa][border=transparent; height:100%; width:100%; padding:0 0 clamp(10px, 6vw, 15px) 0; box-sizing:border-box; position:absolute; top:0; left:0; z-index:3; pointer-events:none; line-height:0; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; background: var(--bg-color);]
   [comment]----comments header----[/comment]
   [border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:100%; padding:5px clamp(10px, 6vw, 13px) 10px clamp(10px, 6vw, 13px); box-sizing:border-box; display:flex; flex-flow: row nowrap; align-items:center; color: var(--color-2); font-size:18px; flex:auto 0;]
      [comment]----back button----[/comment]
      [border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:fit-content; padding:0; line-height:100%; margin-right:3px; flex:auto 0;][fa]far fa-chevron-left[/fa][/border]

[comment]----title----[/comment]
      [border=transparent; height:fit-content; flex:1; padding:0; font-weight:bold; font-family: var(--header); line-height:18px; font-size:14px; text-align:center; -webkit-text-stroke:0.3px var(--color-2); letter-spacing:0.3px; pointer-events:auto; white-space:nowrap; overflow:hidden; text-overflow:ellipsis; margin:0 clamp(10px, 7vw, 15px);][comment]
----* * * maybe a character name here? or you can just leave it as comments tbh----
[/comment]Comments[/border]

[border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:fit-content; padding:0; line-height:100%; flex:auto 0; font-size:16px; pointer-events:auto;][fa]far fa-paper-plane[/fa][/border]
   [/border]
   [comment]----comments header end----[/comment]

[comment]----post container----[/comment]
   [border=transparent; height:78%; width:100%; padding:5px 0; box-sizing:border-box; border-top:1px solid var(--color-1); border-bottom:1px solid var(--color-1); overflow:hidden; display:flex; flex-direction:column; pointer-events:auto; flex:auto 0;][border=transparent; height:100%; width:200%; padding:0; overflow-y:scroll;]

[comment]----caption container----[/comment]
      [border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:100%; padding:0; border-bottom:1px solid var(--color-1);][border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:50%; padding:0; display:flex; flex-flow:row nowrap; padding:3px clamp(10px, 6vw, 13px) 12px clamp(10px, 6vw, 13px); box-sizing:border-box;]
         [border=transparent; height:30px; width:30px; min-width:30px; padding:0; background: var(--icon); border-radius:50%; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 50%; flex:auto 0; margin-right:10px;][/border]

[comment]----caption contents (put your caption here again! make sure it's the same as the top)----[/comment]
         [border=transparent; height:fit-content; flex:1; padding:3px 0; box-sizing:border-box; pointer-events:auto; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap;]
[border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:fit-content; padding:0; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; color: var(--t-color); font-family: var(--body);][border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:fit-content; min-width:fit-content; padding:0; float:left; color: var(--color-2); font-family: var(--header); font-weight:bold; font-size:12.5px; cursor:pointer; margin:0 4px 0 0;][comment]
----* * * user name here----
[/comment]username[/border][comment]
----verified badge----
[/comment][border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:fit-content; padding:0; margin:0 7px 0 0; color: var(--verified); font-size:10px; float:left;
][fa]fas fa-badge-check[/fa][/border][comment]
[/comment](cont. in comments) [comment]
----* * * caption here----
[/comment]the resolve to forget you wavers from one wind, as if the promise to erase you was a lie as well.[/border]
[comment]----date----[/comment]
[border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:fit-content; padding:0; color: var(--color-4); font-family: var(--details); font-size:11px; margin:5px 0 0 0; line-height:100%;][comment]
----* * * date posted here---
[/comment]3h ago[/border]
         [/border]
         [comment]----caption contents end----[/comment]
      [/border][/border]
      [comment]----caption container end----[/comment]

[comment]---- !!! actual ic post !!!----[/comment]
      [border=transparent; height:100%; width:100%; padding:12px 0; box-sizing:border-box;][border=transparent; height:100%; width:50%; padding:0; padding:3px clamp(10px, 6vw, 13px) 12px clamp(10px, 6vw, 13px); box-sizing:border-box; display:flex; flex-flow:row nowrap;]
         [border=transparent; height:30px; width:30px; min-width:30px; padding:0; background: var(--icon); border-radius:50%; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 50%; flex:auto 0; margin-right:10px; position:sticky; top:1px;][/border]

[comment]----post contents----[/comment]
         [border=transparent; height:100%; flex:1; padding:0; pointer-events:auto; color: var(--t-color); font-size:12px; font-family: var(--body); text-align:justify; line-height:16px;][comment]
----* * * text starts here----
[/comment]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Curabitur nisi nibh, mollis a sollicitudin vel, dignissim vel arcu. Morbi sed augue cursus, malesuada nisi vitae, tempus purus. Mauris accumsan eros enim, laoreet semper tellus facilisis at. Fusce est purus, faucibus sit amet porta eu, aliquet nec ante. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Duis id euismod tortor, sed blandit nulla. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Integer finibus neque tincidunt, blandit magna vitae, sollicitudin ex. Pellentesque eleifend faucibus scelerisque. Proin vestibulum eu nisi vel pulvinar. Vestibulum convallis mi mi, in aliquam velit blandit in.

Sed pharetra ante a ante dapibus imperdiet. Etiam sit amet velit et nisi finibus placerat quis interdum ante. Nam varius ex urna, sit amet vulputate nisl ullamcorper a. Donec in pulvinar elit. Aliquam molestie suscipit lobortis. Cras hendrerit eu nisl ac fermentum. Donec posuere tellus ac magna malesuada, eget rutrum augue luctus. Nam blandit tortor a arcu luctus, eu tincidunt nunc molestie.
         [/border]
         [comment]----post contents end----[/comment]
      [/border][/border]
      [comment]----actual ic post end----[/comment]

[/border][/border]
   [comment]----post container end----[/comment]

[comment]----stats/details container----[/comment]
   [border=transparent; height:15%; width:100%; padding:5px clamp(10px, 6vw, 13px) 0 clamp(10px, 6vw, 13px); box-sizing:border-box;][border=transparent; height:100%; width:100%; padding:0; position:relative; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; position:relative; pointer-events:auto;]

[comment]----!!! stats/details tabs !!!----[/comment]
      [border=transparent; height:36%; width:calc(100% - 8px); padding:0; overflow:hidden; margin:0 4px;][border=transparent; padding:0; letter-spacing:clamp(-26px, -28px + 9vw, 9.5px); margin:3px -40px 0 clamp(-94px, -26vw, -89px);][tabs]
         [tab=.][border=0; padding:0; font-size:0; letter-spacing:0;]filler tab. ignore![/border][/tab]

[comment]----mood tab----[/comment]
         [tab=.][border=transparent; height:100%; width:100%; padding:0; position:absolute; bottom:0; right:0; z-index:2; display:flex; align-items:flex-end; letter-spacing:0; pointer-events:none;]

[comment]----tab contents----[/comment]
[border=transparent; height:35px; width:100%; padding:0; margin-top:auto; display:flex; flex-flow:row nowrap; align-items:center; pointer-events:auto;]
   [border=transparent; height:30px; width:30px; padding:0; flex:auto 0; margin-right:10px;][/border]
   [border=transparent; height:100%; flex:1; padding:0; background: var(--bg-color); display:flex; align-items:center;][border=transparent; height:fit-content; max-height:42px; width:100%; padding:4px 0; box-sizing:border-box; border:1px solid var(--color-1); border-radius:15px; overflow:hidden; display:flex; flex-direction:column; margin-top:5px;][border=transparent; height:100%; width:200%; padding:0; overflow-y:auto;][border=transparent; height:auto; width:50%; padding:0 10px; box-sizing:border-box; font-size:12px; font-family: var(--body); line-height:16px; color: var(--t-color);][comment]
----* * * mood here (scrolls w/ extra content!)----
[/comment]mood! mood mood[/border]
   [/border][/border][/border]
[/border]
[comment]----tab contents end----[/comment]

[comment]----button select (ignore!)----[/comment]
[border=transparent; height:35%; width:100%; padding:12px 10px 15px 10px; box-sizing:border-box; position:absolute; top:0; left:0; z-index:1; display:flex; flex-flow: row nowrap; align-items:center; pointer-events:none; color: var(--color-3); font-size:15px;]

[comment]----selected button----[/comment]
   [border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:20px; text-align:center; background: var(--bg-color); padding:0; line-height:100%; flex:auto 0;][fa]fas fa-heart[/fa][/border]
   [border=transparent; height:25px; flex:1; padding:0; pointer-events:auto;][/border]

[comment]----filler button----[/comment]
   [border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:20px; text-align:center; padding:0; line-height:100%; flex:auto 0;][/border]
   [border=transparent; height:25px; flex:1; padding:0; pointer-events:auto;][/border]
   [border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:20px; text-align:center; padding:0; line-height:100%; flex:auto 0;][/border]
[/border]
[comment]----stats/details tabs cover end----[/comment]
         [/border][/tab]
         [comment]----mood tab end----[/comment]

[comment]----outfit tab----[/comment]
         [tab=.][border=transparent; height:100%; width:100%; padding:0; position:absolute; bottom:0; right:0; z-index:2; display:flex; align-items:flex-end; letter-spacing:0; pointer-events:none;]

[border=transparent; height:35px; width:100%; padding:0; margin-top:auto; display:flex; flex-flow:row nowrap; align-items:center; pointer-events:auto;]
   [border=transparent; height:30px; width:30px; padding:0; flex:auto 0; margin-right:10px;][/border]
   [border=transparent; height:100%; flex:1; padding:0; background: var(--bg-color); display:flex; align-items:center;][border=transparent; height:fit-content; max-height:42px; width:100%; padding:4px 10px; box-sizing:border-box; border:1px solid var(--color-1); border-radius:15px; overflow:hidden; margin-top:5px; font-size:12px; font-family: var(--body); line-height:16px; color: var(--t-color);][comment]
----* * * outfit link----
[/comment][url='xx'][comment]
[/comment][border=0; padding:0; color: var(--t-color);][comment]
----* * * outfit text here (doesn't scroll)----
[/comment]check out my fit![comment]
[/comment][/border][/url][/border]
   [/border]
[/border]

[border=transparent; height:35%; width:100%; padding:12px 10px 15px 10px; box-sizing:border-box; position:absolute; top:0; left:0; z-index:1; display:flex; flex-flow: row nowrap; align-items:center; pointer-events:none; color: var(--color-3); font-size:15px;]

[border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:20px; text-align:center; background: var(--bg-color); padding:0; line-height:100%; flex:auto 0;][fa]fas fa-tshirt[/fa][/border]

[/border]
         [/border][/tab]
         [comment]----outfit tab end----[/comment]

[comment]----location tab----[/comment]

[border=transparent; height:100%; flex:1; padding:0; background: var(--bg-color); display:flex; align-items:center;][border=transparent; height:fit-content; max-height:42px; width:100%; padding:4px 0; box-sizing:border-box; border:1px solid var(--color-1); border-radius:15px; overflow:hidden; display:flex; flex-direction:column; margin-top:5px;][border=transparent; height:100%; width:200%; padding:0; overflow-y:auto;][border=transparent; height:auto; width:50%; padding:0 10px; box-sizing:border-box; font-size:12px; font-family: var(--body); line-height:16px; color: var(--t-color);][comment]
----* * * location here (scrolls w/ extra content!)----
[/comment]turn on ur location settings[/border]
[/border]

[border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:20px; text-align:center; background: var(--bg-color); padding:0; line-height:100%; flex:auto 0;][fa]fas fa-map-marker-alt[/fa][/border]

[/border]
         [/border][/tab]
         [comment]----location tab end----[/comment]

[comment]----tags tab----[/comment]

----* * * tags here (scrolls w/ extra content!)----
[/comment]it's short and i hate scrolling tiny spaces. tag them for the sake of tagging ;;[/border]
[/border]

[border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:20px; text-align:center; background: var(--bg-color); padding:0; line-height:100%; flex:auto 0;][fa]fas fa-comments[/fa][/border]

[/border]
         [/border][/tab]
         [comment]----tags tab end----[/comment]

[tab=.][border=0; padding:0; font-size:0; letter-spacing:0;]filler tab. ignore![/border][/tab]
      [/tabs][/border][/border]
      [comment]----stats/details tabs end----[/comment]

[comment]----stats/details tabs cover----[/comment]
      [border=transparent; height:35%; width:100%; padding:12px 10px 15px 10px; box-sizing:border-box; background: var(--bg-color); position:absolute; top:0; left:0; z-index:1; display:flex; flex-flow: row nowrap; align-items:center; pointer-events:none; color: var(--color-4); font-size:15px;]
         [border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:20px; text-align:center; padding:0; line-height:100%; flex:auto 0;][fa]fas fa-heart[/fa][/border]

[border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:20px; text-align:center; padding:0; line-height:100%; flex:auto 0;][fa]fas fa-tshirt[/fa][/border]

[border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:20px; text-align:center; padding:0; line-height:100%; flex:auto 0;][fa]fas fa-map-marker-alt[/fa][/border]

[border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:20px; text-align:center; padding:0; line-height:100%; flex:auto 0;][fa]fas fa-comments[/fa][/border]

[border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:20px; text-align:center; padding:0; line-height:100%; flex:auto 0;][fa]fas fa-home[/fa][/border]
      [/border]

[border=transparent; height:fit-content; width:100%; padding:0; display:flex; flex-flow:row nowrap; align-items:center; margin-top:auto;]
         [border=transparent; height:30px; width:30px; min-width:30px; padding:0; background: var(--icon); border-radius:50%; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 50%; flex:auto 0; margin-right:10px;][/border]
         [comment]----comment box----[/comment]
         [border=transparent; height:fit-content; flex:1; padding:6px 10px; box-sizing:border-box; border:1px solid var(--color-1); border-radius:15px; background: var(--bg-color); color: var(--color-4); line-height:100%; font-size:12px; font-family: var(--details);]Add a comment...[/border]
      [/border]
   [/border][/border]
   [comment]----stats/details container end----[/comment]

[/border][/tab]
[comment]----post tab end----[/comment]
      [/tabs][/border][/border]
      [comment]----tabs end----[/comment]
   [/border]
   [comment]----main container----[/comment]

[/border][comment]----signature! (do not remove!)-----
[/comment][bg=transparent; height:fit-content; padding:0; width:100%; position:absolute; bottom:15px; left:10px; z-index:7;opacity:0.7;font-size:10px;text-align:center; line-height:100%; color: var(--color-4);][font=Open Sans]♡requested by dreamglow, coded by uxie♡[/font][/bg][/border]

Last edited:

• MarryMe

420,000 likes

kittykat_fl
    miss u in the sunshine state bb

View all 69 comments

TOM FROM SCHOOL

CARLOS WESSON PERFECT MATCH PROFILE​
AI generated description: Sexy, thirty two years old law enforcement officer seeks a caring woman or man with a just right you know what;-) for shooting, working out, lazy Sundays, spontaneous trips, and maybe more.

Instagram: @sexyleo84

About Me

General description: Hey guys! I don't care for this spouse dating thing but I ain’t getting lucky down the pub anymore so why the hell not. Jk! As you noticed I'm a cocky lad, who likes nothing more than beaching, shooting, and doing the "we shouldn't be doing this" with the right man or woman. I'm the guy for you if you like great legs, particularly combined with ample baby oil. I work as a LEO which allows me to exercise my skills like leadership and combat, also often doing precision guesswork based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge - see also WIZARD, MAGICIAN. My current life goal is to fall in love with you so if you want to be my important date in history just dial 991 and let's get arrested for public indecency together!

My qualities:

1. Flexible
Literally and metaphorically! So whether you're a stubborn ox or an indecisive snowflake, I'll meet you halfway.

2. Reliable
Jokes aside, I strive to be honest and make my partners feel safe and confident around me. Once we're a thing? I'll always have your back.

3. Funny
[TW] I once had a call to a suicide attempt. For kids and suicide subjects I'm always first at the door. The guy was a few years younger than me, wearing the local pizza place shirt. He let me stand beside him on the ledge of the bridge over the railing. I made him laugh so hard he almost involountarily fell but I caught him. We both laughed and cried. Guess even in the darkest hour, even if there's nothing else to live for, it's good to remind yourself you at least can still get a damn good laugh. Oh and chocolate, don't forget the chocolate!

My expectations: If you're the right woman or man for me, you'll be caring and capable. You won't be afraid to be honest and will have a healthy approach to my fun but blunt attitude. If one day you want to get a house in Key West where we can stay active and get fat on all the good food of the world together then I'll be the luckiest man on the planet. My only requirement is that you know how to make me smile (or at least how to make a decent bacon sandwich)!

About Us

Shooting!
It can be competitive and fun. I know outdoors shooting is rare these days but those old school ranges in the plains bum fuck nowhere are my favorite. I guess I just like the open space, nice change of speed from the bustling streets.

Running
I'm the best example of an active outdoors and lazy indoors person. So let's drag us out regularly, morning or evening jogs i don't mind. I know how city can be full of violence and hate, trust me, but you'd be surprised how serene it can be at dawn and how beautiful it looks late at night when everybody is asleep. Except when you get a call right at the end of the shift...

Skydiving or deep ocean diving
Let's experience something that would feel bigger that life, bigger than us.

Self-defence
I want to teach you how to defend yourself! Even better if we get to spar afterward.

The perfect date:

I'll try my best
I don't have much experience with dating other than the no-strings-attached, if you know what I mean, but let's give it a go. Shooting range! I know I know, but hear me out. There's this awesome outdoors range near Clamento Lake. We can go shooting and then we can go horseback riding and eat the local catfish. It's real good.

Yacht
Not the least expensive one but it would be awesome to get a boat and sail to one of the isles by the coastline. Beach, ocean, maybe surfing, maybe dolphins? I don't know, lazy strolls, shelling, and making love in the shadow of a palm tree. What do you say?

Outdoors Karaoke Bar
Call me cheesy but picture this, a hot night at the Karaoke bar on Waterfront Street. Jalapeno cheddar fries and beer. You getting to laugh your ass off at my stage performance or both of us making the audience howl! Just spontanious fun before we take it to the bon fine on the beach.

Deal Breakers

Seriously poor personal hygiene. Like I get it if you miss a shower or get some sweat related health condition but at least at the end of the day get that shit in order and we're golden.

Lying about important stuff, not to mention cheating. I don't care if you really won that beauty contest or if you are friendly-flirty with your co-workers. But if you got a terminal condition you didn't mention or you press your body against someone else than me with no clothes on, we're done. That said, who made this profile?? It should end with some nice, catchy phrase instead of deal breakers. So I'll squeeze mine in: We all make each other cry sometimes, but I promise you, with me it will be 90% from laughter.

Stephen Everfield
portrait-handsome-fashion-businessman-model-dressed-elegant-checkered-suit_158538-14189.jpg

Stephen Everfield- PERFECT MATCH PROFILE

AI generated description:
Wealthy CEO seeks an intellectual male or female with fit body for gym time, sharing good meals, and stimulating conversations.

Instagram: @THEonePercent
Virtual ID Number: 65D5fl40p - 4223

About Me

General description: I'm just a guy stuck in a dead end marriage who wants to find the one. Someone who enjoys reading a good book, enjoying the fine arts and new cuisines. If you expect me to be some sugar daddy I'm not the one. I prioritize work and that must be okay with you. I hate dating apps but at least this one does the work for me. I rather get to know you in person than type it all out here.

My qualities:

1. Straightforward
I'm blunt. You'll always know how I feel about something. None of those high school games.

2. Confidence
My confidence will allow my partner to have a good leader. I don't second guess any actions and know I want. This makes me a good partner in and out of bed.

3. Ambitious
I took my small time security company from nothing and built it to be the best of the best. My ambition has lead me to my wealth and built me to be the man I am today. Which means I'm not scared of a challenge.

My expectations: That you will not look at me as some sugar daddy. That I find real love this time instead of one arranged as a simple business transaction. I like someone who challenges me and gets me out of the same old routines I've fallen into. I also want someone who strives for more in life and wants growth just like me.

About Us

Working out
It keeps me in shape in the short run. However it also just helps me get out of my head put any feelings into something else. It's something that gets me out of the office and home at the end of the day.

Fine Arts
Nothing better than a day spent in an art gallery appreciating paintings and sculptures. Pair it with a fine wine and you'll have my heart.

Travel
While my job allows me to travel it's always business. I don't get to experience the actual cities I'm visiting. So I'd love someone to do that with.

Accounting
Learning Accounting, how to build and save money is so important. It's a skill more people need to focus on and I'm good with numbers.

The perfect date:

Dinner Date
Nothing better than sharing a good meal paired with a drink. Conversation that feels like it could never end. If it all goes well we'd end with a night cap at my penthouse

Sailing
Something I haven't done in so long. I have a boat and the knowledge. I just need a partner to share the day out on the ocean. A nice lunch then watch the sun set. My boat even has a cabin so we could spend the night out together surrounded by the endless ocean.

A day at the Vinyard
Who doesn't love tasting wines? We'd go out and get to tour all the lovely fields along with the beautiful sites of the winery. I bet I could even get us our own little place to stay just to get away from the city.

Deal Breakers

Mooching off of me. I'm fine being the bread winner but I don't want someone who sits home all day and lives off my income. I'm not looking for a trophy wife.

Hiding things from me. As I'm blunt and open with how i feel i expect the same. You cheat and we're done. This whole system is made to find our true match. I'm not going from one dead end marriage to another.

Last edited:
click on view comments to read character sheet

• MarryMe

finechina

357 likes

finechina
    slowly adding to my piece 😚

View all 27 comments

TOM FROM SCHOOL

6180FF80-3ED4-4406-AD95-5F3C3046A88F.jpeg
Vixtor Gusman​

MY PERFECT MATCH PROFILE

AI generated description: Former corporate-chemist-turned-broke-foodbank-volunteer looking for environmentally-conscious sidekick of unspecified gender for early morning hunting trips, storm-chasing, and vegan foodie journeys- all on our days off.

Instagram: @gr33nscream
Virtual ID Number: P16K2tw33m- 9509

About Me

General description: What do you call a blessed yet humble twenty-something miracle worker who voluntarily gave up a top-paying job at the biotech giant Horti-couture to work seven days a week at a food bank on the south side? Well legally, the name’s Vixtor, but you can call me Vix. You read that correctly- despite working towards my doctorate in molecular botanical chemistry for over ten years, my real passion has always been making the world a better place. And that’s best done at a food bank, not at a state-of-the-art lab with bottomless government spending. Free time was a thing of my past life, but I’m always open for an ethically-conscious partner to cohabitate with in my state-provided living quarters. I’m strict with what I allow into my body, and that includes the person who I’ll let into my heart. I’m not the easiest to get along with, but if you can look past my financial and social status, lack of free time, and inflexible yet specific values, I could always use someone to make some extra runs for the food bank. So I hope you’re sex-on-wheels on a bike- cars release far too much carbon emission, you know.

My qualities:

1. Value-Driven
My morals and values are not up for debate- either we’re in agreement, or you’re a part of the problem. On even-numbered days, I only consume plant-based products, and on odd-numbered days, only animal products. I’d be happy to share my socials so we better understand one another, but please be up-to-date with the FDA’s current statutes on consumer rights before we engage.

2. Attentive
Feeling lonely lately? Don’t worry- if you’re with me, you’ll never be lonely or bored again. Most folks aren’t as educated on the national climate index as they should be, and I’ll make sure to let you know your personal energy intake and waste production daily; those apps exist for a reason, you know! It’s not like there’s any way to spoof that data, and even if there was, it’s our job as romantic and/or sexual partners to keep each other accountable to our country.

3. Hardworking
Leisure and luxury are for the lazy- let’s get down to work! This country’s AI won’t run itself, so we’ve all got to do more than our fair share. Say goodbye to your weekends, because we’ll attend every city council at 6AM sharp every Saturday. Vacation is a privilege that those relying on the food bank can‘t expect, so I‘m unable to travel or relocate for extended periods. But we do have a ping-pong table in the facility, so that’s pretty cool.

My expectations: When I said “sidekick” earlier, I definitely meant it. What’s more heroic than volunteering your every waking moment to help those less fortunate than yourself? What’s more important than serving your country, even at the expense of your own life? If you’re with me, you’re not just MY partner, you’re THEIR partner as well. So if you have anything else going on, just know it’s impossible for it to be as important as what’s expected of us. :)

About Us

Organic Hair Dying
Come on, you didn’t think the green hair was genetic, did you? There’s a lot of byproduct at the food bank, so after a long night of cleaning, I like to save some of the plant fibers to make some pretty comprehensive dyes. I haven’t even stepped into a salon since I changed career paths, and I’ve been all the better for it! I’m sure you’ll love the aroma of ethanol in your hair as well.

Making Deliveries
Not all of our constituents are able-bodied enough to make it to us, so occasionally we’ve got to bring the supplies to them. Aside from a few donated HouseMates, I’m the sole proprietor at the facility, so I’ll definitely have my hands full with all the duties. Sorry, our duties, assuming we’re matched as soulmates! There’s nothing more relaxing than having to walk a few miles in the sun or rain to bring a box of delicious mush to our sickly fellow man- just see for yourself!

Gardening
Fun fact, it’s actually in my contract that all the food in the facility has to be produced in-house! So I’ve got quite an urban garden going on, and since it’s a state-owned operation, you can be sure that everything is up to code. It has to be- the smallest leaf out of place could spell a federal offense, and the only thing I’m crazier about than the environment is our amazing government! Let me tell you, there’s no feeling like breathing the fresh air of the enclosed greenhouse and looking out across the breathtaking (literally) city skyline. A few days out of the year, you can even see the sunshine through the smog!

Plant-Based Cooking
I may have lost my chemistry license after my career reassignment, but I’m still allowed some basic chemical reactions. While natural meat might be a little outside of my price range most days, I can make some mean curries and satays. You’d better believe that I can spin any leafy green into gold, and I’d be happy to share everything I know with you! Especially if you have any allergies we should work around.

The perfect date:

Attending Rallies
Have you ever attended one of the state-sponsored environmental rallies? I went to all of the local ones this year- those oil and gas companies really care a lot about our well-being, having sponsored the parades and floats for almost ten years straight! There are smaller rallies too, on a wide variety of issues that we should all be aware of. Typically, these are full-day events, but don’t worry about oversleeping- my devices know to set VERY early alarms that are illegal to disable, so we’ll have all the motivation we need!

Sanctuary Safari
I’ve never really shot a gun before, but I’ve heard that visiting a sanctuary safari is the best way to help our endangered animal friends. If it wasn’t, why else would they be such lucrative industries? Although I alternate between plant and animal-based lifestyles, I’ve always wanted to attend a safari at one of these. They can be rather expensive, though, so I suppose you can call this a pipe dream!

Relaxin’ with Rations
Although I grow a lot of food at the bank, it’s all state property- for my own meals, I’m of course given rather healthy servings of ration! Who needs scenic restaurant views or cozy takeout nights, anyway? I actually prefer evenings in my concrete quarters with nothing but the appetizing bubble of my rations to fill the silence. There’s nothing like relaxation!

Deal Breakers

Definitely someone who isn’t environmentally conscious. It’s our job as private citizens to do our parts in reducing our carbon footprints so that our great industries can grow bigger and better! Anyone who doesn’t understand this might not get along with me, especially since I work in a position that’s central to this notion.

For me, it’s non-negotiable to have a partner who’s willing to pull up their sleeves and get their hands dirty. Growing food and feeding the masses are arduous and thankless tasks, but I’ve been doing it alone for years. Believe me, it’s dirty work- so filthy, that I’m legally obligated to leave behind some of my devices at times, or else risk damaging them. In those moments free of our devices’ caring eyes, we can be whoever and whatever we want, and no one would ever know- so of course, my soulmate is someone who will do exactly what they’re supposed to do.

Last edited:

12:37

• MarryMe

899,666 likes

vivall
    do not approach me

View all 69 comments

TOM FROM SCHOOL

Last edited:

23:57

• MarryMe

420,000 likes

n.johnson9
    very reputable professional

View all 69 comments

TOM FROM SCHOOL

HANK PIERCE - MY PERFECT MATCH PROFILE​

AI generated description: Realistic forty year old surgeon seeks financially and emotionally stable person with good physical health for commitment, shared bank accounts, building a sound retirement plan and maybe more.

Instagram: @xxxxxxx

About Me

General description: Romance is a construct. Marriage is a social contract. Commitment is what remains after romance fades away and the wedding is a distant memory. If we’re going to grow old together, if you’re the one who’ll hold my hand at dying of the light (Dylan Thomas. I’m not into poetry, but it makes a point.) I want to do it right. I’m a dedicated critical care surgeon. My hours are long and unpredictable, but my time management is effective and the role is secure. My income reflects my position, and my assets reflect my income. My expenses and healthcare are government subsidized. If you are baggage free, and looking for an uncomplicated and comfortable existence, we might be a match.

My qualities:

1. Respectful
Respect is the foundation of any mutual exchange. It’s the prerequisite of trust. It’s recognition of your unique abilities, qualities and achievements. It’s a regard for your feelings, wishes and rights. We are equal and free to live our own life, and to choose which aspects of our life we share together.

2. Dutiful
I strive to meet my responsibilities, as a surgeon, as a citizen of this country and as a human-being on this planet, with integrity. My role as your husband would be no different.

3. Efficient
Time is our greatest commodity. As a surgeon, every moment is crucial and I do not waste time. In my internship, I was called to theater for three patients with critical trauma following a collision. The hospital was understaffed, and the senior consultant chose to dedicate resources to the youngest patient, a teenager, with abdominal hemorrhaging. On the other gurney, a woman was experiencing pulmonary hemorrhage (bleeding on the lungs). Decisive action was required to prevent cyanosis (a loss of oxygen saturation). I made the immediate decision to disobey the SC and conduct tracheal suction followed by ventilation. Two patients survived.

My expectations: Soul-mate is an unachievable fantasy, not a realistic expectation. I’m here for a partner and a companion. Someone with maturity, emotional intelligence and all their own teeth. We don’t need to share the same interests, as long as there’s enough common ground to hold a conversation.

About Us

Relax
Sitting in my own house, in peace, eating snacks and minding my own business. When time is a commodity, I occasionally value doing nothing. Let me do nothing with you.

Bikram Yoga
Bikram improves strength, range of motion, balance, bone density and cardiovascular health. It can also reduce blood glucose levels, particularly for those at risk of type two diabetes.

The Alps
A hike, skiing, followed by a sauna and a full body massage.

Know-How
TBA

The perfect date:

Fireworks on the Quay
A blanket, a picnic, and a light show. I like the atmosphere. I like the anticipation. Maybe I’d like to hold your hand.

Snowball Fight
There’s not much chance of snow here. Let me take you to the mountains. I’m a master at snow-forts. If you win, maybe I let you. Later, we can warm up at my cabin with whiskey by the fire.

Shopping
Show me what you like, let me treat you to something nice.

Deal Breakers

Unhealthy emotional dependence. I don’t want you to need me, I want you to want me. Our relationship is not a place to play out insecure attachment issues.

TBA

• MarryMe

420,000 likes

Sara.b89
    did you block me? asshole

View all 69 comments

TOM FROM SCHOOL

CHAD BURTON PERFECT MATCH PROFILE​
AI generated description: Wild, guess years old adrenaline junkie seeks a human, with not fat for party hard or go home, and maybe more.

Instagram: @thatcrazydud
Virtual ID Number: 24995dh79K - 7774

About Me

General description:
Yo, I'm here, what's up? Just check out my insta and yt channel. We do all the crazy shit and some charity too. I'm here to have fun. If you don't like fun then swipe me. If you can't swipe then lol, good luck. I don't know what to write here. Is it 40 words yet?

My qualities:

1. Better than your ex

2. Quick learner
I hate books but show me something and five minutes later I'll be able to do it myself.

3. Fun
You know how they say if you're bored it means you're boring? That's bullshit, I get bored and I'm the most fun dude I know.

My expectations: Last time I was someone's type I was donating blood so don't worry if I'm not yours, we can still lol it doesn't let me use the f word. Just don't be fat and know how to lift. What's with those at least 40 words. I already said what I wanted.

About Us

You like safari?
We can hunt poachers in South Africa.

Meditating
Lol you thought I'm serious. Anything that boosts adrenaline, sign me up.

Ever wanted to go to space?
Been to moon twice. Threw up in zero g once cause dude in front of me did. Wanna fly with me?

Probably could teach you a lot
First class in my bedroom. You don't need your tablet. Or clothes.

The perfect date:

On our first date I'll carve our names in the tree. It's a romantic way to show you I like knives.

Snowboard and hot tub in the snowy Alps. We can run around naked too if you like a challenge. Just pack your sunscreen if you're white, I won't spend whole night rubbing lotion into your lobster body. Unless I can rub it to your ass.

I'll give you a star from the sky
You dress up nice and wait for me in a high end restaurant on the beach. I arrive on a speed boat like f*cking James Bond and take you to a yacht party. We dance and eat but we don't entertain the crowd for long. I take you to a private mansion and we swim in a pool under the magnifying glass ceiling so the stars are just at arms reach. Told you.

Deal Breakers

Bitching about my lifestyle or family. lol I can say bitch but can't say fuk? What they think I'm talking about lady dogs or something?

I don't know, I can work with almost anything. Probably even if you're fat or stupid. Just ride with me, see where this thing goes.

• MarryMe

142 likes

Evrf8ful
    Come home soon Xxx

View all 69 comments

TOM FROM SCHOOL

AI generated description: Hopeful keeper of the peace seeks a warm heart woman or man with views from above for live in life, keeping it real, to light up the night.

Instagram: @riseb4all
Virtual ID Number: 74H04va69p - 4639

About Me

General description: [40-150 words]

My qualities:

1. Quality #1: Dog Loyal
I’m done with missing out on being there for people in person.

2. Quality #2: Grateful
For my life, and for my friends and for the people who believed in me. I seen a lot, I’ve been around the world and I didn’t do it on my own. There’ve been a few times I thought I’d seen the end, and I had nowhere to turn but to choose to fight or to fall, and every time I turned my face towards the light. To the people that helped me get where I am, not all of them made it to hear my thank you. But I’ll show my hand and whoever takes it can help themselves to “you’re welcome.”

3. Quality #3: Faithful
I got nothing to lose, but you. My soul ain't heavy. Me and God, we got an understanding.

My expectations:
My expectations: You ever wondered what it really means? I thought I had everything I wanted. But then I came face to face with my maker and realized, being alive in this world is like being a grain of sand on the beach. What’s the point but what we pass on? What stays alive after we are dead and gone? I want a family. I want to make a place we belong. We got nothing to lose but the ones we love, and to the ones we love we gotta hold on.

Me an you? We can reach for satellites. I want that loose fit, to tune in to you. To get a bit sick from your sweetness, that unique fit. Catch me deep and personal, we can find that Sunday bliss.

About Us

Activity
Night Drives. Open road, music, fresh air and that feeling like anything could happen.

Passion
Quality time. Whatever that might mean. If the prize on offer is your smile? I’ll fight like hell. There nothing in the world like it.

Experience
I grew up at the end of a long dirt road. No street lights, just trees and the sky, and the air in my lungs like the summer time would never end. You come walking with me, we’ll find the end of the world, or our souls. Whatever comes first.

The perfect date:

Option #1
It doesn’t need to be fancy. Not for me. Let me take you where the sand meets the fresh surf, a blanket on the beach, light some candles and share some bread sticks. We can swim naked under the moon. Who cares what anyone else thinks.

Option #2
I just want to get to know you.

Option #3
I’ll try anything once. Show me what makes you drool, or something we both never tried before.

Deal Breakers

Negativity: If your head’s buried in the sand and you ain't got your eyes open to life, we aren’t going to have much in common.

Quitters: This life owes you nothing, and nothing worth it is easy. Struggle is something that becomes us, and I wear my scars like diamonds.

10:38

• MarryMe

]
    anyac.travels
    [/URL]

87,581 likes

anyac.travels
    when in rome...

View all 73 comments

TOM FROM SCHOOL

ANYA CLÉMENT PERFECT MATCH PROFILE​

AI generated description: Adopted daughter of top government official seeks a partner of any gender with a mischievous smile for spontaneous weekend getaways, picnics on the beach, and maybe more.

Instagram: @anyac.travels
Virtual ID Number: 55L02sa89x - 4813

About Me

General description: Boy, you guys sure do want a lot of information, huh? Well, what is there to say about me? My name is Anya Clément - yes, before you ask, I am the adopted daughter of Senator Clément and no, I do not want to talk about it - I’m 29 years old and of French Colombian descent. I work a desk job at the government as you might expect, and spend the rest of my time traveling the world or going for walks with my Akita, Atlas. If you want to know anything else about me - well, have a look at my profile.

My qualities:

1. Trustworthy
Above all else, I am trustworthy. I can be relied on to keep your secrets, to have your back, to be discreet when necessary. Some would say they would trust me with their life.

2. Independent
I am an independent woman, and that’s not something that’s about to change anytime soon. I want to share my life with someone, but I value my own personal time and space, and in turn I will value yours.

3. More than meets the eye
You may have heard rumours about me, or read stories in the press. I’m the good girl, the reformed rebel, the vision for the future - but there is more to me than meets the eye. Stick around and you might just find out.

My expectations: In this world, there are times that I feel like I’m drowning in bullshit, and I want someone who cuts through that. I want someone who is honest, who is upfront about who they are, how they feel and what they believe in. I want someone I can trust and who is willing to trust me in turn. Beyond that, I can be flexible - I don’t care about what you look like or what job you have or the person you might have been in the past, not as long as I can trust you.

About Us

Visiting museums and art galleries
I never feel more at peace than when in an art gallery or a museum. There is something so beautiful about being surrounded by glimpses of our past and the creative visions of others; and what’s better than getting to share that experience with someone?

Spa days
After a long week of work, sometimes the only thing that can help me de-stress is a trip to the spa. Join me for a mud mask and a hot stone massage.

Race-car driving
I wouldn’t call myself an adrenaline junkie, but I also wouldn’t say I don’t get caught up in the thrill of doing something reckless. One activity I can’t get enough of is hitting the track and getting behind the wheel of a race-car. I dare you to try it with me.

Baking
I’m a terrible cook but a fantastic baker. Sundays are for waking up to pancakes drizzled in syrup, banana bread rising in the oven, and a chocolate gateau hiding in the fridge for after dinner. I promise that even if you hate it now, after one afternoon with me, you’ll be addicted.

The perfect date:

Picnic on the beach
You can never go wrong with a romantic picnic on the beach, especially in summer or fall. Whether we’re in our swimwear and rubbing sunscreen into each other’s backs, or cuddled up with blankets and toasting marshmallows over a fire, I will love it.

Weekend getaway
I love spontaneity and I want to see the world; take me on a last minute weekend getaway to explore a new city and I’m yours.

Sushi bar
I’m a sucker for sushi! And if you take me to one of those bars that has a conveyor belt of food? You’ll never get me out of there.

Deal Breakers

Being judgemental. No one is who they first seem, and everyone should be treated with respect regardless of how they appear. Nothing is more of a turn off than a partner who looks down at others and is unkind.

Poor communication. For any relationship to work, communication is vital and takes time to get right. Being with someone who isn’t open about how they feel - or isn’t at least willing to try to be - is a big no from me.

27424da3493ac49cfc81f1fbacbd3e16.jpg
Face claim Kim Yura

TARA YUNG- MY PERFECT MATCH PROFILE

AI generated description: Simple delivery girl seeks a like minded human with a brain for witty conversations, tech talk, and maybe more.

Instagram: @username113

Virtual ID Number: 56C09vb87 - 4267

About Me

General description: What does one even put on these things? My name is Tara and I'm a delivery driver who likes to build computers, and plays video games as a hobby. I'm quiet and often keep to myself so sorry if I'm not good at conversation right away. Once I know you I can open up or my friends say so at least. I prefer a good book and wine or a night in over a club. Just get to know me.

My qualities:

1. Kindness

My mother always said if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. Well I disagree if someone is being straight up rude. However you meet me with kindness and I'll show you the same.

2. Hard worker

As a first generation American I've always been taught hard work will get you to what you want. I hustle in every way I can to stay afloat. I'll put that same effort into a relationship.

3. Loyalty

I'm a loyal person. So if we're close I got your back. When a friend was being harassed I was the first person to come into her work and say something. Got the creep arrested.

My expectations: That you give me time to warn up to you. That you are patient and understanding. You work hard and have some basic moral expectations.

About Us

Gaming

Virtual gaming is just a fun escape from our day to day life.

A stroll in the park

A nice windy day and beautiful nature? What more could a girl ask for

Ride on my bike a night

Nothing better than a ride on a motorcycle at night under the city lights. The air breezing past us. End it with a beautiful sight and long conversations

Build a computer

Would you like to build your own rig? Putting components together and making it come to life gives you some sense of accomplishment.

The perfect date:

Dinner Date

Dinner out at a favorite local spot. So we can talk and get to know each other.

Hiking

Let's escape the city and see some nature. We could even camp!

Travel

I love to explore and see new sights. So let's adventure together

Deal Breakers

Poor hygiene. I feel it's a simple thing to bathe and keep clean.

Partying every night. Partying isn't productive at all and often leads to problems. That and cheating. I feel that should be a no brainer.

16:20

• MarryMe

1,824 likes

silverberry
    loved what u did with ace woods!

View all 33 comments

TOM FROM SCHOOL

SONA LYNCH PERFECT MATCH PROFILE

AI generated description: Talented and beautiful game developer Sona Ilsa Lynch, the lead developer on recent hits such as Ace Woods, Emberstar and Bluerain, looks for a life partner who is spontaneous and ready for adventure! Any individual with a sense of humor and an easy smile who is ready for hiking, gaming, interesting cuisine and more might just find love with Sona.

Instagram: null
Virtual ID Number: 42L37gb66z - 8154

About Me

General description: Bisexual. My career is incredibly important to me, and I don't work a standard 9 to 5. I probably don't have the time that you want, so let's all save ourselves some heartache now, and you pass me over. Not really ready to commit to anything at this point in my life. Sure that you're lovely, and maybe things would have worked out in another lifetime.

My qualities:

1. Active
I never want to waste a moment- there is so much that the world has to offer, and I want to experience all of it.

2. Dedicated
When I put myself behind something, I'm behind it all the way. On the converse, I don't get behind something unless I'm sure that I'm all for it. But you will always know where I stand.

3. Careful
I am always sure of what I'm doing, and why. Only 13% of the code that I write needs to be later touched up because of reasons that aren't introducing compatibility with new code. With me, you'll never have to worry about lost keys, or misplacing your passport, or running late because you underestimated traffic. I've already covered those bases, and I'll never let you down.

My expectations: If I were able to find someone, I would expect that they'd always be upfront with me. I want them to be willing to try new things, even if they end up being awful. I want to trust that they'll always have my back the same way that I'll have theirs. I never want to worry about either of us not pulling our weight around the house, or when planning dates. Most of all, I want someone to grow with.

About Us

Hiking
As much as I'm plugged in, it's so rewarding to be able to get away from it all and give nature the attention that it deserves. Whether doing laps around a lake, trekking up a mountain, or going down a simple trail in the woods, being able to just experience nature is so important to me.

Puzzles
I think that puzzles are the perfect way to relax. They keep your brain engaged and in a way, keep you on your toes, and constantly teach you to question your assumptions and how you see the world. What's not to love about them?

Learn a New Language
There is so much history in language, and it's incredible to see how so many have developed! I've always wanted to learn a new language, and what better way to do so than with someone else to practice with?

Game Design
Do I love my work too much? Maybe. But there are so many fun details in games, and so many layers to how different design choices can change a player's experience in such subtle ways! I'd love to point out what I see to you, and I'd love to hear how that changes what you see in games.

The perfect date:

Sunset Hike & Picnic
Maybe it's a bit cliché, but I think there's something incredibly romantic about watching the sky go through a whole rainbow as the sun sets with a dinner that we've packed and hauled through a hike. Food tastes better when you're tired, and when you've got good company and good views.

Arts Appreciation
Bit vague, I know- but something that appreciates the greats. Maybe this is a museum date, or a concert, or a paint and sip, or a beginner's potter class... There are so many options to choose from, and all of them would be a wonderful experience to share.

My Favorite Restaurant
This is, naturally, reserved only for serious relationships. There's this Indian place just across town that means the world to me- the food is to die for, they have wine pairings with every meal, and cocktails and mocktails that are unparalleled. Sometimes, they even have live music- with the volume set just right to not blow your eardrums out.

Deal Breakers

Monotony is a non-starter for me. I'll never have a regular schedule, and I never want to; I never want a partner to expect that from me, and I never want to find ourselves settled into some routine. Nothing will make me lose interest as fast.

Dependency. We're our own individuals! I want to be able to share stories about our days over the dinner table. I want us to be able to tell each other about what's going on with our own, individual friends, or in our hobbies, or whatever else. We can't be attached at the hip. I need my breathing space, too, and I want to always be excited and look forward to catching up with my partner again.

15:20

• MarryMe

105 likes

tatts.by.haru
    pre-drinks at mine

View all 23 comments

TOM FROM SCHOOL

HARU ASHIDO PERFECT MATCH PROFILE​

AI generated description: Carefree tattoo artist seeks outgoing woman with a bangin’ pair of [REDACTED] for late night partying, spontaneous getaways, and maybe more.

Instagram: @tatts.by.haru
Virtual ID Number: 34Fyt97n - 6449

About Me

General description: 30 year old tattoo artist and lesbian just looking for a good time. I like painting, partying, and [REDACTED]. Want to know more? Stick around and find out.

My qualities:

1. Hard-working
Don’t let people kid you - being a tattoo artist is hard fucking work, especially in this economy. I have clawed my way to be where I am today, and continue to shed blood, sweat and tears to perfect my craft. I am dedicated to my job and will do anything to further it and myself.

2. Spontaneous
I’m a yes person. People who overthink, who plan everything down to the very last detail? BORING.

3. Good with my hands
Good for tattooing, and also good for [REDACTED].

My expectations: I have very few expectations, since I think this matchmaking shtick is [REDACTED]. If you’re hot, if you can throw around a bit of banter, if you are independent and don’t feel the need to constantly hound me for attention…maybe we’ll get on.

About Us

Partying
Who doesn’t like to party? Enough said. Let’s go fucking wild.

Painting
Tattooing is more than just a needle and some ink. My first love with painting, and is something I do most evenings and weekends - something with a glass of red, sometimes with a steaming latte. Nothing is more relaxing to me.

Pamper day
Just because I like tattoos doesn’t mean I can’t get down and girly. I get my nails, lashes and hair done every fortnight; come join me.

Tattooing
Let me tattoo you - what could go wrong? Every single ex I have has a tattoo from yours truly, and not one has regretted it yet. Probably.

The perfect date:

Wine and dine
7pm, our favourite restaurant, you in a little black dress and a bottle of wine. What could go wrong?

Late night out
Follow up the meal with a bar or three, and maybe a nightclub to top it off. I repeat: what could go wrong?

[REDACTED]
[REDACTED]

Deal Breakers

Codependency. Nothing shuts shit down quicker than a needy or clingy partner.

Expecting me to put you before my work. I chose my profession, I did not choose you - keep that in mind, and we’ll get on just fine.

4:10

• MarryMe

271 likes

mjcha_renee
    Hello there 🌹

View 1 comment

TOM FROM SCHOOL

RENEE CHA'S PERFECT MATCH PROFILE​

AI generated description: Cheerful software developer seeks an equally-lively man with an infectious grin for outdoor adventures, home adventures, and maybe more.

Instagram: @mjcha_renee
Virtual ID Number: 21B78ta05l - 0413

About Me

General description: Hi there, I'm Renee Min-ju Cha! Fun fact: I'm actually a developer at #MarryMe—yes, the app you're using right now and yes, developers do need love too. It feels weird to write about myself here, and I'd prefer if you just get to know me better in-person! But I guess some random facts about me are that my favourite colour is purple, my comfort food is pork stew, and I tried out a salsa class once and was awful at it.

My qualities:

1. Adventurous
I'm willing to try anything at least once! Except maybe eating worms. Or spiders. Or cockroaches? Maybe when it comes to eating adventurously, we can talk it through first.

2. Honest
I'm an open book, so you don't have to worry about any tricks or mind games with me.

3. Affectionate
I'm not going to shy away from expressing how I feel about you, so I'd need someone who's okay with that! Big fan of physical affection here, by the way. (Get your mind out of the gutter!)

My expectations: I'm looking for someone who will be my best friend through life, who I can smile and laugh with together very day. I hope that even after we've spent years together, we can still find the excitement in life, even in the little things.

About Us

Surfing
I live near the beach, and I love surfing almost every day after work! (And sometimes before, too.) I promise it gets easier and more fun as you go along, plus the sunset's really pretty to watch.

Movie nights
And after we surf, we could unwind and settle in on the couches with a good movie and some snacks. I'm partial to these specific shrimp chips, but BBQ's also a classic favourite!

Massages
If you get sore after surfing, I promise free massages. (I took a massage class, like, once?)

Cooking
Massages can make you hungry—I cook a lot for my cousins (we live together), but it'd be fun to cook with a partner! If you're not too confident in cooking, not to worry, I know loads of easy recipes.

The perfect date:

Outdoor activities
I love being outdoors in general, so whether you prefer hiking or camping, or something closer to home like skateboarding or beach volleyball, I'm all for it!

Dinner cruise
The perfect combination of getting out of the house and still relaxing! If you drink, we could have wine to go with it too. Good food and company on the water and under the stars—I don't think it gets much better than that.

Surprise me!
I love a good surprise, and honestly I easily get soft for anything romantic 💜

Deal Breakers

No playing games, no tip-toeing around my feelings, no giving me the cold shoulder. If there are any issues whatsoever, I want us to be fully transparent and talk it out.

We're equals in this relationship. Don't be condescending, over-controlling, or even overprotective for my sake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back