[CS] Down For The Count

SadistPoet

Ippen, Shinde Miru?
Here is a lore summary for the overlying universe we have established written by Kitt Kitt

When will this RP take place?

This RP will take place in the year 2032 and will begin right on New Years Day. Magical Girls have existed since 2029, so the public is still getting use to the mass influx of supernatural girls.

What is a magical girl?

Magical girls are those who heard the voice of "Pretty" and saw visions of humanity succumbing to several apex predators known as "Gheists." These girls have been given access to an idealized form of themselves and their own unique set of magical powers. Magical girls under great stress develop mutations, some beneficial, some negative, and some purely cosmetic.

Are Downers magical girls?

Downers have been classified as magical girls due to them being "magical" and being all "girls" but they do not share many of the characteristics of magical girls. They lack a transformation and lack an added organ in their body - the magiaphage. Downers essentially normal girls with the ability to develop a power from their vices - they are not magical girls (If anyone tells you otherwise that is fake news).

Why do people hate Downers?

Downers disliked by the public because they are girls with powers who get them by doing "bad." They get powers from stealing, drugs, and other harmful activities. The combination of having powers, while being a viceful person only furthers peoples hatred of Downers.

Can my Downer be good?

Yes, depending on your definition of good, your Downer can be a heroic figure who turns their worst traits into good. They still have control over their actions, but need to indulge in their vice in-order to maintain their powers.

What are "Shades?"

Shades are what Downers begin to see once they have utilized their powers over a long period of time. All Downers Shades take different forms, some appearing human, and others appearing monstrous. They have been guiding Downers to hidden ruins beneath Super Detroit that are dangerous labyrinths only one with a Shades psychic protection can enter (Barring some exceptions). These ruins contain fantastical technologies and artifacts - some Downers claim that giant monsters slumber in some tombs.

Where will this RP take place?

This RP will take place mostly in Super Detroit. Super Detroit is essentially Detroit rebuilt from the ground up after WW3. It is divided into three primary sections, Neon Zone (Upper class), Intermediate Zone (Middle and lower class), and the Outer Zone (Impoverished, drug addicts, criminals). On the border of each zone is some overlap between the residents of each zone. The Downers reside deep within the Outer Zone and will face many dangers.

Who will be the antagonists?

This RP will begin relatively "down to Earth" with the antagonist being poverty and trying to find that next high, or access to a girls vice. Later in the RP high tech police, gangsters, kidnappers, human traffickers, and even more will all serve as antagonists.

What will the plot be?

I want to keep the plot under wraps mostly for the sake of "surprise." A main portion of the plot will involve your girls coming to understand Shades and raiding the tombs they guide your girls into. You will have the choice to either destroy the technology, sell it, keep it, or a combination thereof.

1.) Downers are females. No exceptions, but male characters will have an opportunity to be introduced later in the RP.

2.) I have no limit on what vices can be used, but avoid ones that are sexual in nature please (For obvious reasons).

3.) Please keep powers small-scale to fit with the Downers general power level. They still need to rely on their human talents and skills heavily to succeed. None-the less, do not be afraid to get a bit wild with your powers.

4.) Feel free to be as crazy/gory with your backstory as you please. I require about three solid paragraphs for backstories.

5.) Be mindful that a vice will have to be maintained, so be wary if you pick a vice that might not be readily available, or reasonable to maintain.

6.) Face-claims are to be of the drawn category, but do not have to be exclusively anime.

Name:
Alias: (Code name that will be utilized when dealing with unsavory individuals)
Age: (12 to 25 is the age range of girls. I can go a tiny bit lower or a tiny bit higher if you give me a solid reason.)
Sexuality:
Appearance: (Include a face claim and a short written description of your girl)

Vice: (What "evil" thing does your girl do to give herself powers?)
Personality:
Backstory: (At-least three solid paragraphs.)

Vice-Given Powers: (I have no number cap for powers, but please be reasonable. Try to make it fit with the vice.)
Skills: (Driving, shooting, hacking, cooking, ect)

Last edited:

Riley2.jpg

Name:
"Hah, all that you need to know is that I am the only thing keeping your soul in this world."
Riley Hoffman.

Alias:
"Don't be fooled, I don't have an M.D."
Vital.

Sexuality:
"Okay, listen here, have you recently taken a look at the situation we are in or need I remind you of it? Do you really think this is the best time to get lovey dovey with some random schmuck?"
Currently asexual.

Appearance:
"A truly breathtaking sight."
13_566d1fa90b.jpg

Based off of first impressions Riley appears to be as threatening as a roaring kitty thanks to her height of 5'3 ft, her lavender hair and similarly colored eyes, though it's not strange to become cautious once you realize you're within biting range from her carnivorous teeth. Pictured above is Riley wearing her designated casual attire with little to no variations of it existing due to her lack of fashion sense. Said casual attire also works as the base on top of which Riley wears her medical uniform which consists of a plain white coat, a pair of blue disposable latex gloves and a light blue procedure mask. The following would be her voice, which also doubles as her theme.

Vice:
"Mind if I explore the secrets that lay beyond your cage of skin?"
Riley has an insatiable need to study the inner workings of the human physique, in other words, the intricate study of the human anatomy through various means. The following is a classification of all the sources for her vice:
Low
(Low sources barely satiate Riley's vice and should she suffer from withdrawal these will not help her return to her normal self.)
-Reading about the human anatomy.
-Looking at pictures depicting gore/a surgical process.

Medium
(Medium sources are Riley's daily way to satiate her vice and are powerful enough to restore her back from withdrawal, though depending on the gravity it can take some time.)
-Treating minor or average wounds.
-Watching videos depicting gore/a surgical process or looking at either of them in real life.
-"Playing around" with some extra organs she keeps on a cooler.

High
(High sources rarely come around, though when they do Riley rides their high for 48 hours straight and they help her recover from withdrawal far quicker than medium sources.)
-Performing surgery on her patients.
-Performing an autopsy on a corpse.

Withdrawal

The effects of withdrawal start setting in once Riley has spent 24 hours without any sort of source to satiate her vice or after 72 hours if her only source is considered low. Listed below are the effects and the order in which they take place.
-24 hours (Hippocrates' Blessing's ability to highlight anomalies is lost, Caduceus' Caress begins losing effectiveness. Riley becomes ill-tempered.)
-48 hours (Hippocrates' Blessing's ability to view muscle structure is lost, Caduceus' Caress ceases to function. Riley becomes paranoid of her surroundings.)
-72 hours (All powers are lost. Riley loses control and begins harming herself in order to look at her own flesh, eventually leading to her death if left unattended.)

Personality:
"Aren't I the perfect bundle of joy to be around with?"
A combination between arrogance and a smug demeanor mixed up with a tiny dash of sadism is a recipe ill-befitting for a medical practitioner, and yet Riley is all that and more. Being a self-proclaimed medical prodigy Riley is delusional enough to believe herself to be a gift from God to humanity and thus should you ever question her methods your critiques will be met with nothing more than hysterical laughter. Being a fellow Downer means that to Riley you're nothing more than a patient and thus your opinions regarding her practices are simply irrelevant and immediately discarded, then again as her patient you can rest assured Riley will go above and beyond her limits in order to keep you alive. Not even the tiniest wounds go unattended when Riley is around and she'll even chastise anyone who doesn't report their injuries to her. Despite her not being open about it Riley has made a solemn vow to anyone she has deemed to be her patients, a vow that states unless it's a necessity Riley must never bring direct or indirect harm upon them lest she betray the mission of salvation God has entrusted to her, thus making her fiercely loyal.

Her social skills have forever been tainted by her professionalism and as a result it's not hard to understand her difficulty when it comes to becoming intimate with others. You'll be trying to have a drink with her and she'll go on and on about the dangers of that second glass of beer you're going for. She's also painfully honest and no matter the situation Riley always chooses to freely speak her mind even when the truth hurts. Furthermore Riley is incapable of empathizing with others making the only shoes she's willing to walk a mile in her own. She's undoubtedly one of the worst shoulders to cry on.

-Opera.
-Religion.
-Food that's bitter or sour.
-Quiet people.
-Watching blood trickle down from an open wound and the expression of sheer terror when her patients think their end is nearing.
-Megacities and their delicious stench.

Dislikes:
"Ugh."
-The ocean.
-Idle chit chat.
-Sweets.
-Loud and bombastic people.
-Being ordered around.
-Most music.

Backstory:
"Ah~ Could it be that you're interested in learning about my past? I find it hard to blame you, after all I truly am a blessed being. Very well, I assure you this information will bring you peace of mind and dispose those sleepless nights of yours. We begin our tale with the luxurious life found in the upper echelons of Detroit where a young couple have given birth to a beautiful young girl they named Riley, blessing this world with her presence. You seem surprised, do you truly believe such a delicate flower as myself could've been born in this putrid place? Anyhow, what little I remember from back then is enough to ensure you that Eden lays beyond the border that separates us and my old lifestyle, though descriptions are unnecessary as knowing what you'll never have will only bring you distress. Life was good, but it was too good as part of little Riley felt...incomplete. That all changed sooner than she expected though."

"One fateful morning our dazzling protagonist awoke to the noise of a TV blaring the sounds of yells and screeches. Our curious little Riley exited her bedroom and entered the living room where her parents, unaware of her presence, were fully immersed in a new's show covering a riot that was taking place at the Detroit border. A large of group of bums were attempting to force their way into the promised land, but they were met with the use of deadly force by the security forces. It was at that point that little Riley witnessed as one of the bums was shot square in the head, his blood soon painting the ground on which he lay with a crimson hue. A shiver ran down our protagonist's back. What a terrible...yet marvelous sight. Little Riley was able to ran back into her room before her parents took notice, but her fate had already been sealed. From there on little Riley would expose herself to all media depicting the anatomy of humans, and once her parents took notice they thought this meant their daughter had become interested in the field of medicine and thus were quick to promote and aid this interest of hers with proper education on the subject. What a truly wonderful gift."

"As time progressed so did little Riley's newfound passion. She was taught by only the best medical professors her parents could hire and she was quick to understand and dominate the ropes of the subject. And yet our precious little Riley still felt incomplete...but why? Well, luckily for her divine intervention would soon show her what she was missing. During the dawn of her 17th birthday little Riley was visited in her dreams by God himself who entrusted Riley with the mission of bringing salvation to those in need, she being the kindest soul in this whole rotten world was quick to accept. But who could little Riley offer her blessings to? That question pestered her through her whole birthday until the answer came once celebrations were over: The inhabitants of the savage lands of lower Detroit, they needed salvation. Little Riley knew what had to be done. During the late hours of the night she set out to accomplish God's request. Like the true savior she is little Riley was willing to leave behind her luxurious life to aid those in need and, once she was able to sneak into lower Detroit, little Riley died and I was born."

"Life hasn't been easy ever since, even once I was gifted my powers and joined the ranks of the Paper Kingdom the Devil himself has attempted to thwart my righteous mission by sending his wretched Virtues. I will not dwell in thoughts from that attack as one of my fellow Downers, whose name is escaping me right now, dragged me to safety once the massacre began. I'll be honest with you, I yearn for the day in which a Virtue lays strapped down to my medical table...my scalpel ready to uncover all of the secrets hidden within her vile insides...That would be all, should your restless nights persist be sure to come by again. Now move along, you have no reason to be here."

Vice-Given Powers:
"Rejoice for it appears you've only broken 9 ribs."

-Hippocrates' Blessing: Upon activating Hippocrates' Blessing Riley's left eye adopts a bright yellow coloring resulting in all signs of her pupil and lavender iris to disappear. Thanks to this power Riley is able to directly observe the muscle and bone structure from anyone standing in front of her while also highlighting any anomalies (Punctured organs, fractured bones, muscle straining, etc), she utilizes this information to effectively treat wounds. This power also allows for some minor offensive uses in the sense that should Riley spot any highlights originating from her assailant she'd know the most effective spots to strike in order to cause the most pain/damage.

-Caduceus' Caress : Upon Caduceus' Caress' activation no physical modifications take place. This power allows Riley's arms to remain perfectly steady regardless of the situation through the absorption of shock while also granting the ability to perform even the most precise of movements (Ex: Drawing a big ole perfect circle on a chalkboard.).

Skills:
"Would you look at that, doesn't this remind you of that one time you bruised your knees because you kept running through the hallways even though I warned you it was dangerous? Funny how you never seem to listen to anyone and always end up dragging us to face the consequences of your actions and also-"
-Driving: A skill brought over from her life in higher Detroit and capable of being boosted thanks to Caduceus' Caress.
-Drawing: Skill wholly dependent of Caduceus' Caress, perfect for charting maps.
-Scolding: No matter how insignificant of a mistake you've committed Riley will always be able to fuel a lengthy lecture out of it. If you find yourself on the receiving end, run.
-Biting: Such savage behavior is an extremely rare sight when it comes to Riley, but when it happens, ouch.

Last edited:
Name
Helen Lorenz

Alias
Doll

Sexuality
Asexual/Aromantic

Appearance
1566363264073.png

Helen tends to wear long, vintage dresses and her loose, shoulder-length blonde hair is often styled with braids and ribbons. Standing at 5'5, her natural disposition features a blank stare with doll-like blue eyes, but she masks her apathy behind a cheerful smile. She has two metal prosthetic hands.

Vice
Helen is addicted to torture. Whether it's by causing physical pain or emotionally tormenting her victims, there is nothing more intriguing to her than watching a living thing suffer. Even despite being completely stripped of all emotions, there is but one natural human experience that she is able to fully comprehend: the primitive, unbridled desire to survive. In an alien world where she had been forced to adapt to ordinary customs and culture in a shorter span than usual, she feels that the only way to truly understand her fellow man is by carefully observing the moment when their emotions run more fiercely than ever before, allowing the depths of their humanity to become unveiled before their light is permanently snuffed out.

Low (Barely entertaining, cannot relieve withdrawal)
Abusing small animals
Finding small ways to irritate people/hurt their feelings
Inflicting minor wounds

Medium (Moderately entertaining, can relieve withdrawal with time)
Inflicting major wounds
Physically and/or mentally traumatizing a victim
Hearing people scream/writhe in pain

High (Extremely entertaining, quickly relieves withdrawal)
Binding a victim to a chair and taunting/maiming them over the course of weeks until they break, then giving them a gruesome death and disposing of their corpse

Withdrawal
24 hours -
Helen becomes significantly less capable of upholding her alternate personas, expressing her sadistic nature without meaning to and failing to manipulate and pick up on social cues as quickly as usual.

48 hours - Helen's negative mood completely prevents her from masking her default behavior. She becomes much less willing to cooperate with others, and much less willing to do much of anything beyond staring at a wall, unless she can complete a satisfying session with a victim.

72 hours - Helen becomes openly hostile. She does not quite become irrational enough to attack anyone on sight, but she will attempt to assassinate anyone who gives her even the slightest opening. This is regardless of whether or not she would otherwise treat them amicably. Anything to make someone bleed...

Personality
Helen is a clinical psychopath. As such, she is pathologically unable to experience the full depth of human emotions. However, it's not as though she doesn't feel any emotions; she simply has them on a lower scale. Whereas another person might feel enraged, fearful, or joyful, Helen would only feel annoyed, startled, or content. One would think that she completely lacks empathy due to her lack of emotions, but this is not the case. Despite being disconnected from many emotions, she has enough cold empathy to understand them on a basic level. While she has yet to experience anything even approaching sadness, she is perfectly capable of producing tears and acting as though she were sad. Helen quickly realized that her lack of emotions were vastly abnormal, and she had been forced to adapt to the social cues and signals that she picked up purely from outside observation. At this point, she has crafted a wide range of personalities that she can shift between, and each of them is flexible enough to change according to the specific circumstances or the target of her manipulations. However, she still has room to grow; human emotions are ever complex, and she can't help occasionally overreacting to insignificant events or remaining unnaturally cold when she should be reacting. Additionally, Helen's lack of exposure to the outside world has crippled her understanding of it, and she can become childishly indignant when she doesn't get what she wants after years of being overly coddled. She spends a lot of time practicing her primary personality of cheerful amicability, but she will let the mask fall whenever she's around people that she trusts or respects. However, she isn't extremely comfortable with showing her true self, not because of a fear of judgement, but because she's abjectly aware of how uncannily sensitive people are to her facial expression. Some people treat others like dogs, but Helen's view of other people is closer to objects, tools to be used as a means to her own satisfaction. The only reason she even bothers to form bonds in the first place is to prevent withdrawal, and despite her loyalty towards her allies, she wouldn't hesitate to betray them as soon as she discovers a better lifestyle, nor would she hesitate to kill them all if they suddenly turned on her. She dislikes revealing such an extreme level of emotional distance because that alone can turn people against her, and as such instinctively shies away from dropping her perpetual act.

Cutting, bashing, maiming, gutting, piercing, flaying...you get the idea.
Sweets - after a lifetime of abuse and imprisonment, eating sweets was one of the few treats that she could look forward to.
Cats - Helen feels a keen sense of kinship with felines. They manipulate people to get what they want, selfishly prioritize their own survival above all else, and even sometimes toy with the carcasses of their prey just for fun. How relatable!

Dislikes
Babies - they're loud and annoying, they think they're cute when they're really just useless piles of fat, and yet they still have the nerve to expect you to serve their every wish. It's not even fun to torture them and make them pay for their insolence because they can barely process what's really happening to them.
Bugs/Insects - they're creepy and gross not just in appearance, but in their natural behavior. They have such a single-minded focus on following through on their natural instincts that even Helen is put off by it. Their most wretched quality is that they seem somehow resistant to the raw suffering that a lot of other life forms experience when the psychopath tortures them.

Meaningless social interactions - Pretending to have hobbies that you don't really have and constantly agreeing with other people's thoughts and feelings is boring and only worth the time if they will soon be tortured to death.

Backstory
Helen's father was an madman who locked his nameless daughter in a wooden cabin with a mere slit of sunlight while bound naked to a makeshift toilet in the middle of the forest, for fun. The girl was held captive for ten years of her life before finally being released, and during that time her mind was permanently scarred. Helen's earliest memories were filled with cold, darkness, and the acrid smell of shit and piss. She quickly learned that her lonely cries would always go unanswered, so she simply quit. Whether it took hours or days, her father always returned for her anyway, feeding her meals and temporarily unbinding her so that she could exercise. He was strict with exercise and harshly punished her whenever she made a mistake, but whenever she did what he wanted she was rewarded with a tasty snack. It wasn't long before she actively worked to obey his every command. Not once did she step outside of the confines of her lonely wooden cabin, and her entire world revolved around her father.

At some point, the man introduced strange creatures into the girl's little world. She was scared, but she obediently watched as he killed the things and splattered red liquid across the floor. After a few days of showing her how to do it, she was ordered to kill the animals herself, and naturally she did exactly as she was told. But one day, he brought a small, scared child that seemed to be around her age, and when she was ordered to kill him, she somehow understood that something truly unforgivable had happened. She never understood why she sobbed ceaselessly that day in reaction to what she had done.

Helen continued to kill under the commands of her father. As the body count rose, she became less and less opposed to the idea of killing, and even started being amused by the fear in people's eyes before dying. However, she eventually grew old enough to realize that she was being held in the cabin against her will, and that her father was restraining her for his own benefit. Taking her first true grab at freedom, she turned her attention from the routinely killed hostage and attempted to strike at her father with a bloodied knife. However, the man reacted quickly enough to bind her and subsequently cut off both of her hands. It was the worst pain she'd ever felt in her life. She decided to never oppose her father again.

Soon enough after that incident that her wounds were still in the process of healing, Helen was blindfolded and guided by her father's hand, taking her first steps upon terrain that she didn't recognize. She felt no fear as she was shoved into a forest stream, confident that this was another test that she'd be rewarded for successfully enduring. However, her body involuntarily jerked, and she began to fight against the hand that forced her head into the water regardless of how futile she knew it was. It was in that moment when she understood what it meant to be truly desperate.

Helen was on the verge of drowning when several loud bangs sounded in the distance. She heard strange voices as the hand of her father went limp. The criminal was killed on sight after a grim killing spree, and Helen was promptly given a name and taken into an orphanage where she was taught to read and write. It was there when she learned just how large the world really was, and she embraced the pleasure she got from harming others as well as the powers that came with it even as she adapted ways to blend into the rest of humanity. After six years of developing her fabricated personalities, she set out to fully satiate her desires, abandoning the orphanage to join a group of people that seemed similar enough to embrace her psychopathic tendencies.

Powers
Helen can manipulate the iron in her body, shaping it to protrude outside of her body and shifting its location so long as it remains attached to her. Although she can manipulate the iron, the same can't be said of her normal flesh, so piercing the iron through her skin can injure her. This problem is avoided when she shapes the iron around her metal hands.

At a standard level, Helen can make tools that are no longer than iron swords, and her power passively replaces the iron that leaves her body while her power is in use. When she is riding a high, she can not only make larger iron protrusions/weapons, but also regenerate from wounds much more quickly due to the flood of red blood cells that is created when her power replenishes her body's iron levels. During withdrawal, she is limited to making smaller items and will slowly suffocate from a lack of oxygenation while her power is in use.

Skills
Combat - Helen is fairly athletic and quite dexterous with her weaponized ability, making her a deadly combatant.
Acting - Helen carefully studied human social behavior and attempted to emulate it from the ground up. Combined with her psychopathic attention to minute details that allows her to read micro-expressions, Helen is an incredibly skilled manipulator. She can choose between acting cheerful and friendly, insane and sadistic, abrasive and arrogant, or sexy and seductive.
Torture - Helen's only passion in life is to make people suffer. As such, she is rather skilled at capitalizing on their weaknesses, finding ways to toy with their emotions and physically harm them in the most painful way possible.

Last edited:
Ciara Milne
“Hehe, can you catch me~?"​
[class=tabs] line-height: 1; margin: 20px auto; text-align: center; width: 100%; color: black; display: inline-block; font-family: 'Lexend Deca'; font-style: italic; font-style: bold; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0; width: 45%; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: #cfd0d1; transition: 1s; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Basics) (show tabsContentInformation) if (eq ${currentTab} Persona) (show tabsContentPersonality) if (eq ${currentTab} Biography) (show tabsContentAbout) if (eq ${currentTab} Vice) (show tabsContentOthers) [/script] [div class=tabs][div class=tab style="border: 1px solid black; margin: auto"]Basics[/div][div class=tab style="border: 1px solid black; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: auto; margin-bottom: auto; margin-right: auto"]Persona[/div][div class=tab style="border: 1px solid black; margin-left: auto; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: auto; margin-right: auto""]Biography[/div][div class=tab style="border: 1px solid black; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: auto; margin-right: auto"]Vice[/div][/div]
[div class="tabsContent tabsContentInformation"]
basic information:
name: Ciara Milne
alias: Follower 1
sexuality: Heterosexual

appearance: Ciara is small woman, standing at only 5'3 and weighing about 104 pounds. Her round face and big eyes give off the illusion of being much younger than she truly is, and to her delight also giving off an air of innocence and purity. Her black hair hangs around her face in wavy bangs with two long tendrils dropping down on either side. It's often at least partially clipped back. Her hair reaches down to her chest and carries a slight wavy-curl hybrid. Ciara is content with her appearance; She upholds it with a broken half of a hairbrush and tints her lips with anything slightly red she can find.

Her style isn't of the best class. Ciara will be happy to wear ripped, stained tees probably three sizes too small. She chooses these in part for the way they show off her figure-- She considers herself to have a pretty body, at least for the state she lives in. She is slim and slightly curvy, though far from perfect. Ciara never had much to eat, so the "slim" is from malnutrition and her hips and ribs are visible. Ripped jeans are her self-proclaimed favourite though they often lean more towards shredded. Hey, if it works it works, right?

Ciara's arms and torso are covered in scars. She indulges in telling all of the stories behind them, even for the most miniscule pockmarkings barely visible to the unfocused eye. Most of these she manages to cover with her clothes though most people don't pay them much attention if they notice them. They're accepted as little memories and Ciara is proud to be able to say she knows the origin of each and every one.
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentPersonality" style="display: none;"]
persona:
personality: Ciara is very happy-go-lucky and almost naive. Her personality truly suits her babyish appearance, with one exception-- Ciara knows how to spot a liar. In fact, the "naive" is mostly just an impression. She can tell when she's not wanted. However, her relentlessly outgoing spirit will take whatever company it can get, whether it be a stranger on the street or somebody who clearly isn't too happy to be around her. She's gotten into quite a few "tough situations" from the former. Some people aren't too happy to talk and others have completely different motives.

Ciara loves anybody and everybody. Her downfall is that this is often not reciprocated. This is where the girl takes things into her own hands.

"If I'm generous enough to spend my time on you, you can't be so rude as to just walk away."

She firmly believes that her giving her time to get to know someone means they have an an obligation to stay with her. So, if they decide they no longer have interest in Ciara and she doesn't agree, things get tough. Ciara is especially adept at finding people, and she's determined to make sure they pay off their debt.

likes: Jeans // "Deeper" discussions // Eliciting reactions // Fidgeting // Cold days // Tapping on things // Plastic cups // Milk // Sharing stories
dislikes: Doubtful people // Shorts // Having to monologue // Coffee // Salt // Soreness // Having to climb things
skills: Sneaking around // "Cooking" // Finding food // Making clothes // Styling hair // Creativity (is that a skill?)
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentAbout" style="display: none;"]
biography:
history:
Ciara was born into the "bad life". It was all normal for her. She had nothing to wish for because she only knew her life. The tall buildings on the horizon were villainized from her birth and she was glad to be far far away from them. Her parents taught her of all the evils committed by the men in those towers and young Ciara was in no place to disagree. Instead, she turned to the people around her. Her parents never stopped her from reaching out. A child needed friends, no? And if she got hurt she got hurt. It was something that she would have to get used to.

But Ciara wasn't meant to be there. She was such a sweet girl in such a devastatingly dark position. That's what she told herself-- of course it wasn't her fault the way things were. She didn't deserve any of this. A girl as happy and pure as her didn't belong in the slums at all. Over time, the glistening towers became talismans of hope to her, something to be coveted and dreamed about in her spare time. She wanted their world. People like them didn't deserve it. No, no, not at all-- She did.

Soon she was 14 and happy as ever. She had made a better, more beautiful home for herself, all inside her head. A world where those gleaming skyscrapers were alllll hers, and she had nice white dresses and shiny shoes. Where she was the princess of that glorious fortress. And one day little Cy found her prince. He was a boy her age that she had met on a lovely morning jaunt through the slightly less dangerous streets. His messy hair shined in the foggy morning light like a beacon. She was head-over-heels.

Of course, Ciara returned the next day in hopes of seeing her favorite crush. And there he was, standing there slumped against the wall. In a moment of brash confidence she decided to approach him and say hi. "Hey," She said with a happy wave. "My name is--" A fist crashed into her cheek and sent her reeling across the street. This didn't manage to discourage Cy. In fact, she simply returned again the next day, this time sticking to the shadows.

For a long while that was her routine. She would follow him as he walked down the streets doing various things. Cy was perfectly happy to just watch silently. One day, her chance would come. One day. As fate would have it, her unnamed crush just so happened to notice her before her "chance" came. It was just another day, and she was watching him walk down to one of the alleys he frequented. Cy had a suspicion he met someone there, but she hadn't been able to see their face. He came to a stop and so did she. Soon some footsteps sounded out. The girl ducked back out of sight, taking shallow breaths.

But as she lay waiting for the person to leave a jealous realization hit her. What if it was someone... someone trying to intervene? Cy, in that moment, decided that she was going to figure out who that person was and what they wanted with her boy. She edged forwards, trying to see, when a low voice called out with a finger extended towards her. "Hey, little bitch, don't fuckin' move!" Cy's heart felt like it fell out of her chest. Adrenaline flooded her veins and when she heard the little clicks coming from the boy's companion she ran almost too fast. She didn't stop until she was at the run down house her parents had taken shelter in.

That day, Ciara took some time to contemplate. She should probably avoid that boy. Maybe someone... easier. With this thought, Ciara set off into her dangerous venture. She would pick victims, trail them until she got caught, drop them and repeat. It was a little game for her almost, something to fill up the spare time. By the time she was 16, she was almost unnoticeable. But then again, people were always on the lookout. Soon enough her parents booted her and she happily moved farther into the slums.

The beautiful towers were even more out of reach but Cy had a plan. She could sell her services to people who needed somebody watched. Sadly for her this plan didn't prove to be very tangible and she had to revert to pocketing things here and there from some of her victims. The dream of the skyscrapers faded away with each new person Ciara met, some even sharing her situation. And then in one fateful moment her precarious little world was swept away, leaving only the gifts given to her in the middle of the night by the person at the window and her insatiable urge for more. Throughout it all, the fights and riots, the losses and disappearances of friends, Ciara found one thing still holding steady at the horizon; The shining buildings and the vile creatures sitting inside them, ripe for the picking,
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentOthers" style="display: none;"]
vice:
vice:
Cy is "addicted" to stalking people she takes a liking to. The boosts get higher the longer she's been trailing them for or the closer she's come to getting caught. If she was to suddenly be unable to stalk someone without getting caught she would likely spiral into a negative mood pattern, as it is her most prized skill.

mild:
(Her ways to fulfill any remnant "hunger" she has for her vice.)
-Following a stranger for seemingly no reason
-Eavesdropping
-Watching somebody from afar
moderate:
(A more day to day activity. Think of it as the "main course")
-Following somebody consistently for more than 5 days
-Following somebody with the intent to gather specific information
-Being heard or nearly discovered by her victim
-Watching somebody for over an hour
extreme:
(These activities, though rare, can sustain Ciara for almost a week. "7 course meal")
-Following somebody consistently for more than 2 months
-Returning to an old victim after over 6 months
-Being discovered and physically harmed by her victims but still escaping

Red String: While stalking someone Cy is unable to lose their trail. She has an unnaturally heightened intuition as to where they went and can "teleport" to an area near her target as long as it is in the shadows. However, this takes a good mental image of her subject as well as a significant amount of energy.
Prey Mentality: When caught doing anything objectively "bad", Cy gets a temporary boost to her physical abilities, such as flexibility, endurance, speed and strength. This varies from how "bad" the thing was; For example, shoplifting wouldn't provide as much as a boost as murdering someone (per se). The boost only lasts while she is still in danger of being caught and brings a bout of exhaustion afterwards. The boost doesn't only apply to stalking someone, which may motivate Cy to do other heinous acts in a moment of desperation.

withdrawal:
24 hours: Ciara becomes noticeably moody and may start to hint at some of her "unsavory" fantasies. Her Red String is no longer as accurate and so tiring she may choose to avoid it all together. Prey Mentality is somewhat less powerful and no longer works with smaller crimes such as shoplifting.
48 hours: Ciara is visibly aggressive and freely talks about her victims and her desires to be hurt by them. Red String is only 30% accurate and requires extensive knowledge on her victim to even have a chance of working. Using the teleportation aspect of it would likely result in her passing out immediately afterwards. Prey Mentality is still usable though it is very dampened and reduced to only slightly above the boost a rush of adrenaline would give to a normal person.
78 hours: Ciara is openly hostile and will attack or latch onto anyone in sight. She cannot resist the urge and will follow anyone who she sees, though likely so sloppily she will immediately be caught. Red String and Prey Mentality are no longer effective.
[/div]
codedbycrucialstar | click boxes and hidden scrolls

Last edited:
[class=container] width:100%; height:80vh; margin:auto;center; display:flex; flex-wrap:row-wrap; background-color: #770909; background-image: repeating-linear-gradient(120deg, rgba(255,255,255,.1), rgba(255,255,255,.1) 1px, transparent 1px, transparent 60px), repeating-linear-gradient(60deg, rgba(255,255,255,.1), rgba(255,255,255,.1) 1px, transparent 1px, transparent 60px), linear-gradient(60deg, rgba(0,0,0,.1) 25%, transparent 25%, transparent 5%, rgba(0,0,0,.1) 5%, rgba(0,0,0,.1)), linear-gradient(120deg, rgba(0,0,0,.1) 25%, transparent 25%, transparent 5%, rgba(0,0,0,.1) 5%, rgba(0,0,0,.1)); background-size: 70px 120px; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=title] font-family:Kaushan Script; font-size:3em; color:#eee; text-align:center; text-shadow:1px 2px 0px #e271ca; position:absolute; margin:auto;center; width:1em; height:auto; margin-left:93%; z-index:25px; opacity:0; animation:{post_id}fade 0.75s linear forwards; animation-delay:1s; [/class] [class=largepicture] width:40%; height:80vh; display:inline-block; background:url('https://i.imgur.com/ABw6HDo.png'); background-size:cover; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:-2.5em 0em; z-index:3px; margin:auto;center; opacity:0; animation:{post_id}fade 0.75s linear forwards; animation-delay:1s; [/class] [class=contentwrap] width:60%; height:80vh; padding:0.8em; overflow:hidden; opacity:0; animation:{post_id}fade 0.75s linear forwards; animation-delay:1s; justify-content:space-between; display:flex; [/class] [animation=fade] [keyframe=0]opacity:0;[/keyframe] [keyframe=25]opacity:0.25;[/keyframe] [keyframe=50]opacity:0.5;[/keyframe] [keyframe=75]opacity:0.75;[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]opacity:1;[/keyframe] [/animation] [class=tabwrap] width:6%; height:100vh; margin:auto;center; margin-top:-1em; background:#222; padding:0.3em; z-index:10px; background-image: linear-gradient(#222, #770909); [/class] [class=tab] font-family:Josefin Sans; font-size:1.3em; width:3%; height:auto; cursor:pointer; color:#d8baba; transition:all 0.75s ease-in; text-align:left; padding:0em 0em 0em 0.8em; margin-left:-.3em; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color:#fff; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #d8baba; [/class] [class=contentbox] width:94%; overflow:hidden; height:75vh; [/class] [class=textscroll] width:105%; height:75vh; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class=textbox] width:90%; padding:0.8em; font-family:Open Sans; font-size:1em; color:#fff; text-align:justify; opacity:0.8; [/class] [script class=none] hide one hide two hide three hide four hide five [/script] [script class=tabone on=click] fadeIn 1000 one hide two hide three hide four hide five hide zero [/script] [script class=tabtwo on=click] fadeIn 1000 two hide one hide three hide four hide five hide zero [/script] [script class=tabthree on=click] fadeIn 1000 three hide two hide one hide four hide five hide zero [/script] [script class=tabfour on=click] fadeIn 1000 four hide three hide two hide one hide zero hide five [/script] [script class=tabfive on=click] fadeIn 1000 five hide three hide two hide one hide zero hide four [/script] [script class=tabhome on=click] fadeIn 1000 zero hide three hide two hide one hide four hide five [/script] [div class=container][div class=contentwrap][div class=contentbox][div class=textscroll] [div class="textbox zero"]

KAORU

IKEDA
[/div] [div class="textbox one"]
ALIAS: Hitogui
SEXUALITY: Everything that moves.
VICE OVERVIEW: Kaoru, like the alias implies, is a cannibal.
APPEARANCE DESCRIPTION: Kaoru has the eyes of a killer, sharp and piercing, with bloodlust constantly evident. Typically, she can be found with a rather sadistic smile on her face, like she's mocking you and any sort of pain you may feel. She dresses in a sort of "gothic lolita" fashion, and is quite pale, since she spends most of her days staying inside and feasting, only leaving her home during the night in order to hunt. Kaoru will never leave home without some sort of weapon, whether it be a kitchen knife or (her personal favorite) a nailed baseball bat. She keeps knives in a holster on her thigh for easy access, which her bat is typically strapped across her back. Her favorite outfit, her hunting clothes, is an entirely black ensemble featuring a dress that's tighter in the torso region and loose and freer from the waist down, allowing her high mobility. [/div] [div class="textbox two"]
VICE DESCRIPTION: Kaoru has a sick penchant for general violence, but that's only a means to an end. The thing she loves is the blood that pours out of the wounds she makes-- the taste, the smell, the texture. Just the sight of blood, spilled out for the taking, makes her heart race that much faster. Even better is the taste of raw human flesh, to the point where Kaoru feels sick if she eats anything else. She experiences something akin to arousal from the consumption of flesh, which can lead to her wanting more and more-- a feeling that has led to her serial beatings and killings throughout the underbelly of Detroit.

PERSONALITY: A sadist through and through, Kaoru loves all aspects of the crimes she commits, which range from simple muggings (in which she removes appendages and external organs from her victim) to full on murder. Not only does she derive pleasure from the aftermath of her violence, the act itself does wonders for her mood, despite it not being the end goal. Aside from her love of causing pain, she's rather biting towards those she associates with. Her tongue is quick, and the insults she throws are sharp and personal. Thus, she doesn't really hang out with too many people, other than a select group of... likeminded people. She's also a bit of a narcissist, believing that everyone she meets is interested in her. This mentality leads to incredibly flirtatious behavior, which isn't gender exclusive. She will sometimes use this persona in order to seduce her prey. Kaoru also has a habit of going into long tangents about her thoughts on various topics, like herself, the things going on around her, and just her general opinions on things. These rants typically come unprompted.

LIKES: Gore, Knives, Blunt Weapons, Attention, Adrenaline, Absolute Devotion, Obsession
DISLIKES: Universal Morality (what everyone views as objectively wrong/right), Regular Food, Religious Organizations, Animals (taste bad!) [/div] [div class="textbox three"]BACKSTORY (IC): Aw, you wanna know about me~? That's so sweet. You know the basics, yeah? The way I love to feel flesh squish under my teeth, the way it bursts with such flavor, that no other food could ever match? I wasn't always like this, you know~! Nobody ever gets out of the womb craving human body parts. But I don't think it's an entirely developed taste... Ah, that's a tangent for another time. You probably think I was born fucked up, in the slums, among all of the regular gutter trash. Sorry to say, but nope! Definitely not in my case. I had a nice childhood, you know. A sister, two loving parents, and a nice little inheritance waiting for me when they finally kicked the bucket. And when they did, I was so... so... sad. So sad! Who wouldn't be, when the people who raised you keel over and die?

..Hehe, just kidding! I was so fucking happy when those geezers died. I could finally do what I wanted! I wanted to be free, to please and to feel pleasure, at all times. Those stupid old fucks never let me do anything fun. They kept me inside, up in one of those pretty little towers I can see from my house now. So when they died and I got my fat check, what'd I do? I went to the slums, to the Paper Kingdom. I wanted to experience real fun, and those twisted little girls knew how to have it. Using the money I got, I blew it on a shit ton of coke and molly. Now, something a lot of people don't know about these substances is that they numb you out real bad. Worse than you can imagine when you're doing both at the same time. They make you chew, chew through your lip, through your tongue, and sometimes... They make you chew through other people.

Of course, I didn't jump straight into eating the other girls at the party. That would've been so rude! I chewed clean through my own lip first, and got my first real taste of that delicious iron. I couldn't get enough. It was... intoxicating. After I went home, all I could think about was how wonderfully tasty it was. All I could think about was how much I wanted to taste it again. So when I went out to those parties, I started make a few quick.. stops, along the way. Back then I was sloppy. I would take home snacks, and keep them for later. Eventually, my sister caught on to my little hobby. She was going to rat me out! So, of course, I did what anyone else would do. I cut her up too, and enjoyed her sweet marbled flesh. IT seems that this sort of behavior isn't that well accepted, though. I had to disappear, you see. So back into the slums I went, but to be honest, I don't really mind. More prey for me. More sweets for me. More fun, too!

Heeeey, don't look at me like that~! A girl's gotta eat, yeah?[/div] [div class="textbox four"]

Low
sates cravings for an hour

Self-harming and licking up her own blood will satisfy Kaoru for a short while.

Medium
sates cravings for a few hours

Consumption of other people's blood, as well as fingers, eyes, and other appendages. She views these as snacks and keeps some stored in her home.

High
sates cravings for a few days

Eating internal organs, like intestines, livers, and hearts. The effects of this meal can be drawn out for a bit longer based on how tasty her prey was.

Withdrawals
gets kinda messy!

24 hours: Kaoru begins to self harm in order to eat her own flesh. This can range from simply cutting herself in order to drink her own blood, to carving out small chunks of her thighs, arms, etc. Her hunting excursions become more violent and frequent.
48 hours: Kaoru's cravings become much more extreme, since she is physically unable to eat anything other than people. She will begin to cut off appendages and cause nearly fatal bleeding. While hunting, she becomes more sloppy and bloodthirsty.
72 hours: Kaoru will begin attacking any passerby, at any time of the day, despite risk of being caught. Her hunts will become incredibly gory, and she won't wait for her victim to die before she begins eating. Kaoru will remove entire limbs from her body without care, and consume them immediately. It is very likely that she will die from this level of withdrawal. [/div] [div class="textbox five"] POWERS:
Thrill of the Hunt: Kaoru gains a heightened sense of smell and better eyesight in the dark when stalking her prey.
Bloodlust: The consumption of blood sends her into a euphoric state, enhancing her Thrill trait and the pleasure she gains from performing sadistic acts.
Poor Manners: Sloppy kills in which she becomes covered in blood/organs will enhance both of the previous traits. Furthermore, she will become much faster and stronger physically. This can also lead to her being more brutal in her kills.
Transitive Property: Kaoru can adopt certain physical effects from the people she eats for a short period of time. For example, if eating a Downer with a cocaine addiction, Kaoru will experience the effects of cocaine usage.
Leech: Consumption of blood of the same type as Kaoru's (O) will allow her to heal much faster. Bloodlust must be activated in order to utilize this ability.

SKILLS:
Butcher: Experience in cutting and consumption of humans has led to Kaoru developing quite the precise technique when handling any sort of meat, though she's much more effective when it comes to people.
Combat: When dealing with more feisty prey, Kaoru has learned to fight dirty, doing whatever it takes to win her meal.
Fearlessness: She's not afraid of injuring herself, since she feels joy from consuming her own flesh as well. As such, Kaoru isn't afraid to throw herself into fights.
[/div] [/div][/div] [div class=tabwrap]

[div class="tab tabone"][/div]
[div class="tab tabtwo"][/div]
[div class="tab tabthree"][/div]
[div class="tab tabfour"][/div]
[div class="tab tabfive"][/div]
[div class="tab tabhome"][/div][/div] [/div][div class=largepicture][/div][div class=title] ファック

オフ
[/div] [/div]
code by RI.a

Last edited:
Name: Adanne Darreth/ Kate Nanya

"Kate isn't my real name, but everyone here knows me by that. It's an anagram for the word take, my favorite word!"

Alias: Black Bandit

" It sounds catchy and it defines who I am"

"Even if that's my age, I'm no baby y'know"

Sexuality: Asexual

"I mean, hello? We're not in some sort of romance TV show. Plus things are much more beautiful than other fools"

Appearance:

siefj.JPG

Standing at 5'1, Adanne has an athletic body and brown skin. She has heterochromic eyes; the left one being red and the right eye being blue. She had dark brown hair that reached her back and always wore a smile. She liked to wear white sweaters with skirts and red ribbons on her hair.

"That's not me! That's Adanne!"

AdanneKate Current.JPG

'Kate' still has her same physical characteristics, except her hair is now dyed black and is short, her red eye is scarred and covered by an eyepatch and her face is has many plasters on it. She wears rebel-ish clothes, a bandanna and still wears a red ribbon on her hair.

"That's more like me!"

Vice: Stealing

"Stealing is too harsh..I prefer finding and keeping"

Low( Mildly thrilling, relieves withdrawal for a few hours)

• Pick Pocketing​
  • Robbing Stalls​
  • Mugging​

Medium( Normally thrilling, relieves for a day)

• Bulglary​

High(Very thrilling, relieves withdrawal for a week)

• Heists​

Personality:

Adanne was at first, emphasis on was, a good mannered, polite and nice girl, even though she got spoiled, she didn't let it get over her head. She was nice to everybody, smiled a lot and she was extremely patient and could charm people into doing things for her with. Kate can still put up that persona, along with the many others she can make: A shy girl, a serious emo, a cheerful ball of sunshine you name it. But her default, normal personality everyone knows her is a manipulative, sarcastic, materialistic piece of shit. She acts tough, doesn't give a shit about your age, and apparently annoys people on purpose and is a hoarder, getting distracted by objects and keeping more than she should have. As a professional liar, Kate knows when someone is lying or not, almost automatically and is quite greedy with her stuff, which you need to convince her you need it before she (Although reluctantly) gives it to you. She has a habit of reffering to her 'old self' by her name, as if they were two different people who knew eachother. Her personality is entirely different at missions or 'Fetching Time' when she is cold, calculating and more of a manipulative girl than she normally is.

Despite all of this, Kate is still just a child. She can get scared at the sight of a dead corpse (But not make it visible, of course), she gets pressured when too much pressure is put on her, she throws tantrums every now and then and is prone to getting scarred for life. She is also what you can call a half girly half tomboy.

"Ain't I a little bundle of joy?"

Cats: "They're manipulative and cute at the same time, getting everything they want. Sorta reminds me of Adanne"

Jokes: "Someone has to lighten up the always dark mood"

Hair ribbons: "Something Adanne and I liked"

Money: "Even though I prefer to take things instead of buying them, I like holding and counting it"

Expensive things : "They're cool, and make Fetching Time more..Thrilling"

Acting: "It's a thing Adanne and I do..It's interesting to be a totally different person"

Dislikes:

Dogs: "They're loud, and they’re one of the many obstacles in Fetching Time. Although cute, really annoying"

Religion: “Some fake comfort that’s doesn’t make any sense and makes your suffering more painful”

Backstory:

“You wanna know about me? Okay, but I’ll start with the story of the daughter of a very famous actress.”

“So in a big mansion of Super Detroit lived the African American famous actress, Carol Darreth with her husband James, a worker at Harlem Executives. One day, they did 'the do' and some months later, a beautiful baby girl was born! Something was off with her though, her eyes were two different colours, red and blue and that made her even more beautiful. They named her Adanne.
Adanne was spoilt. Whatever she wanted, they would give it to her but she didn't let this go over her head, apparently because her mom taught her well. She had a cool mom, she appeared in some movies, and became as well known as her mom. Yep, it was a cool life for Adanne but she always felt something was missing, she always felt an attraction to things and always wanted to just take them, but it made no sense since she could just ask and it'll be given to her. Crazy right?"

"Well, it all changed the day Adanne met two homies that were sisters named Kaneez and Whina, who lived on the streets. They all went into a store to check things out. Our little actress wanted one of the snacks on the shelves, but she forgot her wallet. Kaneez and Whina showed her she could just take it and run away. Her first theft was a succes, even if it was just for a snack, but Adenne felt something like she was complete and started doing it from time to time. Sometimes alone, sometimes with Kaneez and Whina. It was thrilling and dope"

"One day though, Adanne's parents found out and she discovered she had kleptomania. Her mother had to make another movie in California, and she reluctantly let the problem to her husband. James's solution was to spoil her some more, thinking that it would steer her away from . He didn't think it was weird that Adanne asked for a warehouse, a giant tree house and abandoned supermarket to 'play in' all under private purchases. Adanne still went out secretly stealing things with her ever loyal friends, Kaneez and Whina, they were almost never caught, when they were, Adanne would get them out of it by charming or paying back, with money, that is."

"One day, something happened. She was asleep like a kitty when it did. The house got robbed, her dad was in a night meeting and her mom was still in California. Noody knows the true details. Some ay the house exploded, others say the house was burnt. But whatever happened, the house was in shambles and the police never found Adanne's body ans she was declared as a bucket kicker. The parents moved to California after declaring Detroit was 'Hell itself', and I appeared. I met Adanne's friends, moved to the Outer Zone and took up where she left off, and formed The Little Homies Of The Hood , a bunch of about thirty or so homies that have different skills which we usin' to steal stuff. We set up different bases in Adanne's warehouse, hidden tree house and supermarket. All of these bases have a 'Special Catch' which is an expensive and/or super rare and cool object we or Adanne robbed. All, if not most of my fellow Homies worship Adanne, thinking I'm possesed by her and worship me now which is weird as fuck, also useful since they're deadly loyal now. I am, of course the Head Homie and Kaneez and Whina are my second homies in command. I ain't gonna tell you nothin' no more.'"

Vice-Given Powers:

Ninja Upgrade: "So this thing makes me faster, stealthier and mo' quiet. It's useful 'n stuff"

Bandit's Eye: "This is one dope skill! I makes me able to see things and their location! Cool 'ight? This makes my red eye glow. I can use it with both my eyes but, y'know taking off an eyepatch to show a glowing, scarred red eye is dope!"

Shadow Blend: "This thing is literal, since it makes me blend in the shadows! Like turns me into a shadow, and I take things. I have fun makin' foo's think their house be haunted"

Skills:

Pick Pocketing: "Bitch, this be so easy, I can do it with my eyes closed"

Lock Picking: "I can lockpick any lock ever! 'cept those cyber ones, I gotta hack 'em"

Mild Hacking: "Know enough to turn off cameras"

Mild Firearm Skill: "I know how to shoot people.."

Manipulation: "I got tons of foo's 'round my fingers"

Athletics: "I'm a master at running away n' climbing trees n' stuff"

Average Street Fighting: "I've broken some bones here and there"

Lying: "I'm the best at makin' up stuff"

Leadership: "My fellow Homies are like my family! and I'm like their mama"

Acting: "I can pretend to be you, if you want"

Extra(?): Nobody knows she's Adanne, since they all think she's dead

Theme Song

Last edited:
[div class=fyuriwrapper][div class=flex][div class=left][div class=faceclaim]1566951724710.png[/div][div class=under][div class=header] Lahiti Molony [/div]
Alias: Euphoria

Height: 5'5

Weight: 120

Likes: Esme, Trap Music, Esme, Rap Music, Esme, Dancing, Esme, Driving Fast, Esme, Vegetables

Dislikes: Threats to Esme, Classical Music, Law Enforcement, Sweets, Losing

Skills: Driving, Dancing, Free-Running, Hiding, Seduction

Vice: Gambling - Lahiti likes to play games. Winning is what she loves. The less likely she is to claim victory, the more pleasure she feels when said victory is claimed. Winning in the most impossible of circumstances will bring her to an euphoric state of pure ecstasy.

Vice Ability: Chance Chaser - At will, Lahiti can see the probability of any action succeeding all while the world seemingly moves at slow motion, giving her more time to decide on the bets course of action. Taking the drug Fentanyl makes her see more percentages and process them faster. Without it, she can see less and less at a time until she can no longer use her ability.

100% - Lala gains no pleasure from these victories.

99-90% - Lala's mood will brighten briefly.

89-70% - Lala will be very cheerful for a few hours.

69-50% - Lala will be happy for half a day, and be flushed in the face.

49-30% - Lala will burst with abundant joy for an entire day.

29-10% - Lala's face won't be able to hide the pleasure from this victory, and she'll get a little touchy with her friends.

9-0% - Lala will fall to the ground in absolute ecstasy. She'll spasm for several minutes before she can function properly again. Only Esme can help her out of this state.

"What are the chances I stop loving Esme?

Zero!

What are the chances that Esme stops loving me?

Zero!

What are the chances someone steps between us?

Zero!

What are the chances I let Esme die?

Zero!

What are the chances I kill everyone that stands in the way of our love?

One Hundred!"

[div class=header]Theme Song[/div]
[/div] [/div]
[div class=textarea][div class=header2]Personality

[div class=txtbox][div class=dot][/div]Lahiti is normally an energetic girl who loves to have a good time. She likes to drink, get high, party, and overall just enjoy everything life has to offer no matter how dangerous it may be. She isn't big on meeting new people, and would rather spend her time with her sister and her closest friends. Lahiti can be very loving and affectionate, however, the only individual to receive said love and affection is her sister, Esme. Around her, Lahiti tries to be the best version of herself possible. She tries not to curse, and will follow Esme's orders rigidly. If Esme tells her kill someone, she won't hesitate. If Esme tell her to run around the block naked, she might whine a little, but she'd do it. The guilt from playing a key role in her father's suicide and mother's depression is the primary cause of her unhealthy attachment to her sister, but her willingness to follow her every order stems for her obsession with winning. Lahiti loves to 'win' whether it simply be guessing correctly, or beating someone to death. As long as she wins Lahiti is happy. The more dangerous the game, the more pleasure she gains from the victory.

Because of Lahiti's emotional reliance on her sister, she won't tolerate anyone or anything trying to hurt Esme. Esme's distress triggers something in Lahiti that turns her from a fun loving girl to a sociopathic killer. Until Esme is happy once again, or the threat to her is eliminated, Lahiti use the cruelest means possible to get rid of the source of Esme's pain. She will stop at nothing to see it gone, the only thing being able to stop her being death or Esme herself. This 'alter ego' of sorts seemingly comes out of nowhere to those on the outside, and disappears in an instant when it is finished. It might be the fear of losing the source of her luck, or the fear of losing the last person she loves that drives Lahiti into this state. Either way, she'd more than likely die to save Esme if the situation called for it. If Esme were gone forever, Lahiti would attempt to end her own life as well. [/div]
[div class=header2]Backstory[/div]
[div class=txtbox][div class=dot][/div] Lahiti always lived in the orphanage. She never knew her parents. The orphanage was a run down place in the poor part of Detroit where the caretakers gave the kids just enough care to keep them alive. Otherwise, Lahiti had to learn to take care of herself. The other kids there were a lot like her to a degree. They were either abandoned by their parents or lost them in accidents, and were bitter that half of the city they lived in lived in conditions hundreds of times better than their own. To make things worse, sometimes a kid would go missing in the night. The caretakers never seemed to worried about it, and often seemed a little happy about it. Sometimes they said that the kid ran away, or even got adopted. Lahiti and the kids there knew better though. No one wanted to adopt kids out here. Despite the disappearances every made the best of their time. They played games, and often got extremely competitive. Cheating and dirty tricks were common in the childish games they played. Only a select few people could get caught cheating without getting beat up. Lahiti was not one of them, but Lahiti didn't want to cheat in the first place. Winning on her own gave her immense satisfaction, and since she could hardly ever win a single game of kickball, or stick tag, she began making smaller bets. Lahiti could actually win these bets from time to time. Simple things like playing rock paper scissors for half a sandiwch, or a race down the hall for an extra pillow. All of these simply little victories gave Lahiti immense joy. Of course, Lahiti still barely ever won. It was the little victories that mattered.

One day a new girl showed up at the orphanage. Her name was Esme, and she was super smart. Lahiti was a little scared to approach her at first, but she tried to break the ice by challenging her to a game of rock paper scissors for her socks. To Lala's surprise, Esme told her the exact probability of winning, and proceeded to beat her ten time in a row. Dumbfounded, Lahiti begged Esme to share her secrets. Of course, Esme never told her. It was almost as if she enjoyed watching Lahiti beg. Eventually the two did become close though. They started challenging other kids together, Esme used her knowledge on stats and stuff, while Lahiti actually went out and performed the tasks that Esme commanded. Together they always won, and the other kids rarely accepted a challenge from the two. Eventually they became so close that they called each other sisters! When a rich couple came to the orphanage looking to adopt, they chose the two inseparable girls to spare them from a terrible fate.

Lahiti loved her new parents. They gave her everything she wanted, and helped expose her to the wonders of wealth. Esme seemed to love it to, as she was able to better research statistics how she liked. Lahiti's new father and mother were incredibly loving, and always wanted to play with the girls and take them out in the city to see movies. Lahiti loved action films and superhero movies the most. The way the leapt into danger no matter their chance of losing amazed her. They always won in the end, but in Lahiti's opinion, they did not appreciate their victory enough. Victory was never guaranteed. Each time you took a rish there was a chance you could lose everything, Lhaiti would tell herself. Just knowing that should make you cherish every little victory in life because it could end at any moment. Lahiti took this belief to the extreme when she and Esme discovered her father's little secret on the computer.

Their father was an online gambler. By what they found, he was addicted to it too. He had spent thousands upon thousands of dollars, but ha managed to win most of it back. Lahiti loved the idea of gambling. It was an easy way to make bets without actually having to put forth any effort. With Esme around, they were able to win tons of money for their father in secret, making him happy beyond belief. The winning made Lahiti so incredibly happy that she wanted to win it all. She got a little too excited. When their father went out of town, Lahiti managed to lose all of his father's money, all while adding on an enormous dept. The number was so high that Lahiti didn't even know how to say it. Of course, Lahiti didn't know how to stop. She wanted to win, but without Esme guiding her she just kept on failing and failing. She knew her father would be angry and she felt the only way to save her and Esme from being sent back to the orphanage was to keep playing until she won it all back.

Their adoptive father crashed his own car when he heard of his dept. Their adoptive mother entered a deep depression, and was eventually hospitalized. Lahiti and Esme were to be sent back to an Orphanage, but instead they started their life on the streets. Subconsciously, Lahiti dedicated her life to Esme. She had managed to ruin both of their lives, and desperately wanted to make it up to her somehow. She was the only thing she had left to love besides winning. Esme became victory, and her commands were challenges to test her will to win. [/div]

[/div][/div][/div][/div][div class=fyuricredit]code by @Fyuri[/div]
[class=fyuriwrapper] max-width:900px; margin:auto; font-size:15px; [/class] [class=flex] display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; [/class] [class=left] min-width: 300px; max-width:350px; overflow:hidden; background:#000; [/class] [class=faceclaim] -webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 100% 78%, 0% 100%); clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 100% 78%, 0% 100%); overflow:hidden; line-height:0; [/class] [class=under] color:#fff; padding:5px; box-sizing:border-box; [/class] [class=header] position:relative; display:inline-block; font-family:'Noto Sans', Verdana; font-size:30px; text-transform:uppercase; [/class] [class=textarea] padding:0px 5px 0px 5px; box-sizing:border-box; color: F2ACE0; [/class] [class=header2] display:inline-block; font-family:'Squada One', Verdana; font-size:40px; text-transform:uppercase; line-height:30px; letter-spacing:1px; [/class] [class=txtbox] display:inline-block; vertical-align: top; position:relative; border-left:4px solid black; padding:0px 0px 0px 5px; margin:5px 0px 0px 10px; [/class] [class=dot] position:absolute; top:-5px; left:-9.5px; width:15px; height:15px; background:black; border-radius:50%; [/class] [class=fyuricredit] max-width:900px; margin:auto; opacity:0.5; font-size:10px; [/class]

Last edited:
[div class=fyuriwrapper][div class=flex][div class=left][div class=faceclaim]View attachment 615923[/div][div class=under][div class=header] Esme Molony[/div]
Alias: Carmichael

Height: 5' 5"

Weight: 130 lbs

Vice: Cheating Systems (gambling, video games, etc)

Skills: Cheating, hacking, statistics, makeup and dress

[div class=header]Theme Song[/div]
green_hair_anime_girl_render_by_nanavix3_dci681p-pre.png
[/div] [/div]
[div class=textarea][div class=header2]Personality/Appearance

[div class=txtbox][div class=dot][/div]After her parents' deaths, Esme became very bitter and jaded. She grew obsessed with statistics, memorizing factoid after factoid. She is somewhat of a sadist, particularly where her adopted sister is concerned, her harboring a degree of bitterness towards her over their adoptive father's death. This also comes through when she sees an opportunity to cause another person to "lose" at something, her taking vindictive pleasure in orchestrating their fall. She comes across as being quite flattering and flamboyant, which is largely a facade used to earn trust which she can later manipulate for her own ends. She is constantly making bets with her sister, Lahiti, and then rigging them in her own favour. She is well aware of Lahiti's devotion to her, and is not afraid to monopolize it for her benefit. She knows exactly how to bring out her sister's normally dormant violent side.
Esme's style of dress mirrors her flamboyant persona, and outfits are rarely worn more than once. She believes firmly in blending in by standing out, an approach made easy by her verdant green hair and eerie yellow eyes.[/div]
[div class=header2]Backstory[/div]
[div class=txtbox][div class=dot][/div]Esme's early life was a pleasant one. Her parents doted on her, as she was an only child, and she grew up quite spoiled. Her mother worked for a law firm, and her father was a banker. They lived very comfortably, but the economy of her hometown hit a steep decline, and their once nice neighbourhood fell into disrepair. Gang warfare rose where once well-tended gardens stood, and when she was 8, both of her parents were caught fatally in the crossfire.
"What are the odds of that?" People would say. It was unfair, and Esme became obsessed with statistics and percentiles, fervently wishing she could have manipulated them in her parents' favour. She found a way to cheat just about any system, dodging even the authorities for a time, until she finally slipped up and was taken to an orphanage at age 10, ending her time on the streets.
Esme loathed the orphanage she was brought to with all her being, until she met Lahiti. A shared hatred of the institution brought them together, and they could often be found orchaestrating rigged bets to earn themselves extra desert or small trinkets. They were eventually adopted out together when Esme was 12, returning Esme to the upper-class lifestyle she was accustomed to. The girls remained close, to the point of being nearly inseperatble. For a time, they were happy.
For a time.
Their father had a secret: A gambling addiction. Esme and Lahiti discovered this, and worked together to win even more money. However, Lahiti tried to take it further, attempting to win money by herself when their father was out of town. She lost, racking up a massive debt. The strain was too much for him. A car crash ended his life, and another chance at familial bliss for Esme. She became quite bitter, realizing her sister was now as addicted to gambling as their father had been. Their adoptive mother disowned them, blaming them for her husband's death. The girls moved to Detroit, continuing their money making scheme to survive. There, they finally found a foothold, successfully forging ID's and sneaking into casinos with the help of Esme's makeup and dress skills. They successfully scraped together a living for themselves until Esme was 18, and one of their frequent haunts became suspicious of the two girls who seemed to win every bet they made. They were sent to a juvenile detention facility for a year, and now that they have been released, are determined that they will never be caught again.[/div]
[div class=header2]Vice-Given Abilities[/div]
[div class=txtbox][div class=dot][/div]Percent Plus: Can increase the probability of any one specific thing, if she knows the exact percentage
Percent Minus: Can reduce the probability of any one specific thing, again having to know the exact percentage of likelikhood
The effectiveness of both powers relies on the likelihood of the event occuring: a lower percentage of likelihood is harder to manipulate.
[/div]
[div class=header2]Likes and Dislikes[/div]
[div class=txtbox][div class=dot][/div]Likes: Winning, schadenfreude, money, popsickles
Dislikes: Defeat, sour foods, nosiness[/div] [/div][/div][/div][/div][div class=fyuricredit]code by @Fyuri[/div]
[class=fyuriwrapper] max-width:900px; margin:auto; font-size:15px; [/class] [class=flex] display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; [/class] [class=left] min-width: 300px; max-width:350px; overflow:hidden; background:#000; [/class] [class=faceclaim] -webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 100% 78%, 0% 100%); clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 100% 78%, 0% 100%); overflow:hidden; line-height:0; [/class] [class=under] color:#fff; padding:5px; box-sizing:border-box; [/class] [class=header] position:relative; display:inline-block; font-family:'Noto Sans', Verdana; font-size:30px; text-transform:uppercase; [/class] [class=textarea] padding:0px 5px 0px 5px; box-sizing:border-box; color: F2ACE0; [/class] [class=header2] display:inline-block; font-family:'Squada One', Verdana; font-size:40px; text-transform:uppercase; line-height:30px; letter-spacing:1px; [/class] [class=txtbox] display:inline-block; vertical-align: top; position:relative; border-left:4px solid black; padding:0px 0px 0px 5px; margin:5px 0px 0px 10px; [/class] [class=dot] position:absolute; top:-5px; left:-9.5px; width:15px; height:15px; background:black; border-radius:50%; [/class] [class=fyuricredit] max-width:900px; margin:auto; opacity:0.5; font-size:10px; [/class]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back