• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [𝗖𝗦] π—”π——π——π—Ÿπ—˜π—§π—’π—‘ π—•π—˜π—”π—–π—›: π—¦π—˜π—”π—₯𝗖𝗛 𝗙𝗒π—₯ π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜

OOC
Here
Lore
Here

CaptainSully

🀘🏻Master of Puppets🀘🏻
β€’ This RP is first and foremost a safe space for all people no matter their race, gender or sexual orientation. All characters of all kinds are welcome and anyone with an issue around that needs to leave this page now.

β€’ Relationships are part of the RP and so be prepared for your character to be approached and to approach others. Not everyone needs to immediately pair off into relationships, many can feel free to interact and form friendships. The introduction will actually be a coach travelling to the town with all PC's on board. This can be the first time your character meets others or they could already be friends with other PC's. I will set up a Discord prior to beginning to give people the opportunity to discuss.

β€’ Fun is the aim of the game but that isn't to say that there will be no drama. Characters are only human and stepping out of line, breaking the law or 'sowing your wild oats' can have consequences. I am not saying don't do these things, in fact it is encouraged to help create situations for all the characters to react to.

β€’ While I expect a basic level of writing skill, I'm not going expecting all participants to write ten thousand words for each post. Try to do a minimum of two to three paragraphs and i'll be happy.

β€’ I'll be happy with people posting once a week as a minimum although I would hope for maybe twice a week. On the flip side, if people could refrain from posting multiple times daily as a minimum, it'd be appreciated. From my experience it can be daunting to wake up to find two characters have posted thirty times while i've been asleep.

β€’ In regards to the above point, I will create multiple channels in Discord so that anyone that does want to have that level of interaction can.

β€’ I want this RP to last so please strongly consider if you will be willing to see it out until the end. The hope is to reach the finale and from then to look at a sequel, assuming people stick around that long.

β€’ All standard Nation Rules apply.

β€’The hope is that all characters will interact at some point, crossing paths and eventually become a close knit group. That being said, it isn't a nessity. Not everyone in real life becomes friends and it may be that case amongst all of the PC's. That said, for those characters who are meeting for the first time, don't be afraid to have them make mistakes. Don't just have your character make a B-line for a character because of their sexual orientation after reading their CS, remember, your character wouldn't have a clue about any other PC unless they are friends prior to the start of the RP. What i'm trying to get at is, nobody is infallable and people make mistakes, so don't be afraid to have your PC make their own.

-Character Sheet-

-Basic-
Name:
Nickname(s):
Race/Ethnicity:

-Appearance-
Face Claim: (Real only)
Hair: (Colour, length etc)
Eyes: (Colour)
Skin: (Colour, blemishes etc)
Weight: (lbs or kg)
Height: (feet or cm)
Distinguishing Features: (Tattoo's, marks and scars etc)
Fashion Aesthetic: (How do they tend to dress)

-Personality-
Personality: (A paragraph or three, just put as much as you want)
Positive traits: (3+ please)
Negative traits: (3+ please)
Talents: (What are your characters talents?)
Fears: (Is there anything your character fears?)
Ailments: (Does your character have an illness or injury?)

-History-
Previous Relationships: (Detailed or basic, just something to give a bit more depth to characters)
Backstory: (Talk about your character's backstory and anything significant that happened in their life)

-CS Rules-

β€’ There is a limit on the number of characters i'll accept, I just haven't decided on the number yet. That being said, please don't let that deter you from applying because if all the characters fit, i may just accept everyone.
β€’ Fancy CS' are not a requirement but are most certainly welcome.

filler

filler

filler

filler

• metal.

Life is too short to take it too seriously, we may as well enjoy it

the return

shadow of intent

character name

Robert Cadogan

nickname(s)

He is often referred to as Rob but his stage name is Kharn because...why not?

Cis Male

Sexuality

Heterosexual

ethnicity

British Caucasian

β™‘design by natasha., coded by uxieβ™‘

Last edited:

Frankie Ruiz

Ana

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

• 23 y/o

Female

Bisexual

White/ Hispanic

Bar tender

height

5'3"

build

Subtle hourglass figure

eye colour

Light brown

hair colour

Light copper. Typically kept in high ponytail with fringed bangs.

Faceclaim:

Analeigh Tipton

Fashion Aesthetic:

Likes wearing boho fashion- flow-y dresses/ skirts, baggy t-shirts, John Lennon sunglasses, etc. At the bar she typically wears black pants, dirty sneakers and the company shirt.

Skin:

Incredibly pale, usually flushed at the cheeks. Cheeks have scars and marks from acne. Covered with light freckles on face, arms, shoulders and even some on her feet.

Weight:

128 lbs

Distinguishing Features:

A wrist tattoo of her daughter's name (Wendy) with a small flower border. Has scars recieved from past relationship.

nine lives

Last edited:
WIP​

• name
    Rome (Phirom) Bidaya.

nicknames
    He'll answer to just about anything as long as he knows it's him.

birthday
    October 18.

sexuality
    Bisexual.

race/ethnicity
    Thai.

occupation
    Host at the Jade Dragon.

Rome

code by low fidelity.

Name: Rome (Phirom) Bidaya.

Nicknames: He'll answer to just about anything as long as he knows it's him.

Birthday: October 18.

Sexuality: Bisexual.

Race/ethnicity: Thai.

~~

Faceclaim: Boun Noppanut Guntachai.

Hair: Dyed blonde, though the job is a bit old, so the naturally brown roots are taking over. Shaved on the sides.

Eyes: Dark brown and monolided.

Skin: Light beige. A freckle on his elbow is probably the only distinct thing about it.

Height: 6"0'.

Weight: 167lbs.

Distinguishing features: Both of his ears are pierced. He has three tattoos, one on his hip reading " ภิรฑฒ์ " (Phirom, his first name), a libra symbol behind his right ear, and a simplistic beach on his inner arm that he got with his close friend.

Style: Nothing too special, his wardrobe mostly consists of loose button-ups that vary in pattern and jeans. Most of his thought goes into jewelry, usually wearing any combination of necklaces/thin chains, rings, earrings, and sometimes bracelets. Has glasses but opts not to wear them.

~~

MBTI: ESFJ.

Positive traits: Easy-going. Patient. Open Minded. Adventurous. Charismatic. Loyal.

Your stereotypical 'chill' guy. Easily adapts to new environments and situations, ready to experience new things. Can have just as much of a good time staying in as he can out on the town. Talking has always come easy to him and can go on about anything; While knowing when to be quiet and let others have their time. Quick to

Neutral Traits: Optimist.

Never the pessimist, he just hopes for the best and sees the best, which can work in his favor or screw him over. Usually tries to see things to the end.

Negative traits: Conflict-Adverse. People Pleasing. Bottled up. Easily taken advantage of. Sometimes seeks validation.

Likes being liked. Stuck in the mindset of "others have gone through worse than me, so I will be fine." Rome can brush off quite a lot (or at least pretend to), never quite taking the time to work fully work through the things that may have hurt him. He likes to see everyone at their best and he'll try to help out anytime he can if he's needed, even if it's draining for him. Just as he deeply cares for the ones close to him, he can also care for the ones that don't care for him at all, which leads to him being hurt. No matter how often people take advantage of him, he'll treat it as an isolated incident and just fall into the next false friendship. It's okay, he can just get over it.

Talents: Swimming is his forte, but he's all-around athletic. Basic first aid. Multitasking. Baking, but specifically brownies.

Fears: Being alone. Not in the physical sense, but the idea of truly having no one.

...and maybe frogs. They're just... weird. As a lover of water, one jumps in the wrong lake, and he's bound to have had a few weird experiences with them. He's not scared of them, he swears, just... a little uncomfortable. Let's not talk about it.

Family:

Khaji Bidaya: Mother.

Tanawat Bidaya: Father.

Lynn (Phailin) Bidaya: His sister, 6 years younger.

Past relationships:

Brynn Garcia: They met midway through their junior year through a mutual friend. He confessed to her first and she immediately said she felt the same way. As they got closer to one another, she began to open up about how much she hated her parents. She would exaggerate her experiences or straight-up lie knowing that he would do as much as he could for the ones he cared for. He also wasn't going to be the one to tell her that her stories didn't always add up or their many contradictions. If for some reason he wasn't there when she wanted him to be, it would be pinned on the idea that Rome didn't care for her, "just like her parents". He began to feel that he had to prove himself to her. Their good times together helped him forget that she'd never taken the time to get to know more about him, their relationship always about her. Their thread of fate began fraying when she would blatantly forget about the things important in favor of her problems. Whether it plans he had made, his swim meets, anything. 7 months into their relationship, Rome's birthday came around, and he heard nothing from her. He didn't bring it up just to see if maybe she just had something planned for later, but it just never happened. At that point, he had to accept that the feeling of care wasn't mutual. He'll never fully let himself free of blame over that relationship. It's his fault for continuously letting his feelings get hurt, he should've known.

Jaiden Williams: Rome had always known he was interested in both genders, so his relationship with Jaiden never felt confusing. They met in their first year of community college in a calculus class. They had a mutual interest in swimming and would spend hours at the beach, just the two of them. A midnight swim during their second year led to a long talk about feelings and they came to the conclusion that they would be good for each other. They obviously cared for one another and they knew everything about the other, who better to date than your best friend? Their interactions didn't change much after though, having already been comfortable to show basic affection. After a 'date', Rome brought him home and they shared their first kiss. It was funny as hell and it just didn't feel as right as they thought it would. The next morning they talked and agreed that they were wrong. It's something they'll laugh about later. Put simply they mistook a close friendship for something it wasn't, sometimes it's just like that. Months later, Jaiden made the decision to move to a University after that year and Rome was 100% supportive. Jaiden moved away they've kept in touch, he still considers Jaiden his best friend.

Background: WIP

Last edited:

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

• " You are a horse running alone and he tries to tame you, compares you to an impossible highway, or to a burning house. He says you are blinding him, that he could never leave you, never forget you, never want anything but you. You dizzy him. You're unbearable. Every woman before or after you is doused in your name. "

self love isn't selfish.

requisite

off to the races

lana del rey

Name: Cerise Auclair

sexuality: bisexual & biromantic

heritage: french & american

Last edited:

• name. Vance Lanigh
    nickname. Van
    age. Twenty-four
    job. Investigative Journalist
    sexuality. Heterosexual
    gender. Male
    birthdate. July 13th

Last edited:

home

currently logged in as

joon-ho

jump back in!

your opened apps

requisite

personality

backstory

miscellaneous

recent posts :

joon

#hr

addleton

single pringle
looking for fun in sun

+2

joon

#hr

addleton

why so many cute guys?
should i approach?
update: mission aborted!

• new message!

my bubbles

relax! just have fun at the beach!

β™‘design by erosful, coded by uxieβ™‘

Last edited:

filler

filler

filler

filler

• chill.

Be present.
    Be authentic.
    Be honest.
    Above all, be happy..

100 Moons

Savannah Saturn

character name

"Hi, my name is Ramona Rowen. But you can call me Ray if you'd like."

nickname(s)

"Ooof. Well like I said before, my most common nickname is Ray. But others have called me Sunflower, Starburst, Mona... You know, it seems that everyone I meet has a different nickname for me. The list is endless."

"Isn't age just a state of mind? Meh.. fine. I'm 24."

"I'm an earthly goddess!" (laughs)

sexuality

"Oh, I looked this up a while ago. I am bisexual but I am also demiromantic? I guess it means that I have to really know someone in order to be physically attracted to them."

ethnicity

"I mean look at me. I'm pretty freaking pale. I was born in Oregon, does that count?"

Last edited:

home

currently logged in as

YOO-JIN

jump back in!

your opened apps

requisite

personality

backstory

miscellaneous

recent posts :