• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern cs - ᴘɪɴ ᴘʀɪᴄᴋ - 𝘢 𝙨𝙘𝙞-𝙛𝙞 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝘳𝘱

demonology

𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒎𝒚𝒕𝒉.

PIN PRICK

applications

application info.

full name.
nicknames.
age.
(18+)
occupation. (model, designer, advertising designer, etc.)
faceclaim.

appearance.
style.

personality.
background.

mutation.
(doesn't have to have a formal title, like telekinesis, but try to craft a concise title)
mutation description.
when + how their mutation manifested.

how they were hired by Pin Prick House.
what made them love fashion.
design style/portfolio.
(only necessary if character is a designer)

ambitions + dreams.
opinions about Pin Prick House.

guidelines.

tip one

acceptance

Look, I'm likely to accept almost all applications. That being said, I will be quick to not accept your character if you ignore the tips below. Some of them are rules, such as the next one about mutations. If you cannot respect my wishes as a moderator, then I won't be inclined to have fun working with you. I want to create a group that is just as creative as Pin Prick House, ya feel? Anyways, thanks (:

tip two

mutations

Your character can only have one mutation. While that mutation can be broad, such as lightning manipulation, it cannot be over-powerful or god-like. Additionally, your mutation cannot be so broad that they have abilities that don't make sense to be connected, such as the ability to control plant growth and the ability to control minds. That being said, please feel free to go crazy !! Be as weird as you'd like with your characters' mutations (: Additionally, your character can also not have a mutation or have not developed their mutation yet. Please ask me first because I don't want too many people doing that, but for variety's sake, I'd love for the option to be there!

tip three

fashion

As for the occupation portion of the audition form, I just wanted to give some clarification for the type of positions available at Pin Prick House. Designer and model are perhaps the most common, but there is more than that. Your character is more than free to be a personal assistant to Madame Georgie or another designer. They could also be an advertising executive. Hell, they could even be someone on the Board of Trustees for the brand that's just always sticking their nose in MG and her gang's business. Run free! I don't care. Just as long as the occupation makes sense. If I send you a private message asking for clarification or telling you that the occupation you picked doesn't exist in Pin Prick, just be respectful and understand I'm coming from a place where I just want to create a world that makes sense. It's not a fault in your character or you; it's literally just the price of letting people go wild. Sometimes some things don't work! It's all good (:

tip four

aesthetics

Okay this isn't a rule or anything. It is actually a tip. This roleplay is very image-based and heavy on aesthetics, so if you create a pinterest board to add a bunch of pictures to your app that have to do with your character's personal aesthetic or something, I will die. I love when people do that and especially with this roleplay I will enjoy immensely looking at any and all boards, galleries, etc. Again, not required at all- just something I love!

tip five

I realize this should be earlier on, but please consider that this is a roleplay centered around a full time job. I put 18+ on the age part of the application for a reason lol. I doubt really even 18 makes a lot of sense, so keep that in mind. Many of the designers or executives would likely have gone to design school or university. Additionally, a majority of the characters will likely be around their early to late 20s. Older is acceptable, just if you're wondering the likely age range that's it!

tip six

cyborgs

One last little note- your character can be a cyborg. That is fine. If I get an over-influx of them, I may cut off the number. Otherwise, it's perfectly fine. This world is pretty populated with them, so it's fairly common.

extra information.

AUDITIONS END NEXT SATURDAY, JUNE 26th/border]

Please be 18+ when applying

Characters are chosen based on quality and creativity (tho I'm not necessarily hella exclusive by any means)

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

Kanine "Nine" Izzat

# designer

# emile woon

♡coded by uxie♡

name. eula evangeline villarreal
nicknames. eve
age. 21 years old
occupation. model
face claim. aweng chuol

appearance. eula is what many would call an exotic beauty, much to her annoyance. she does not have the looks that are labeled as attractive to most of society’s standards. eula stands out from the crowd due to her looks. her skin is a deep, dark brown and when covered with glitter, it reminds others of the cosmos. with her hair shaved close to her scalp, she can rock multiple hairstyles. there’s nothing holding her back when it comes to shoots. eula wears a variety of wigs and headpieces. her facial scars are something that she doesn’t care to hide, they are a part of her. they tell stories of her childhood adventures growing up, memories that she will cherish forever. her figure is slim. she is all long limbs and delicate proportions. eula stands at an impressive 5’11” without shoes, though with her line of work her height tends to be 6’3” or above.

style. forever changing. eula doesn’t have a set style that she prefers, instead she enjoys changing things up, shifting from one style to the other. she isn’t one to limit herself to one category or trend. eula does enjoy adorning herself in beautiful and unique jewelry. and there’s something about body luminizer that she just loves. the way the shine catches the light and makes her skin sparkle leaves her feeling otherworldly.

personality. there are those who choose to live an idle life, those who value routine and stability in their way of life. eula has and never will be one of the people. the fast-paced, every changing energy of the fashion world is one that she adores. eula is also on the go, she never stays in one place for too long. her day isn’t right if she isn’t traveling from shoot to shoot or club hopping during the late hours of the night. she comes alive under the flashes of a camera or within the v.i.p lounge of some exclusive club, the music thumping in time with her heartbeat and her body pressed against her dance partners. there’s little time to stop and smell the roses with her.

eula has the type of vibe others would call magnetic. she is charismatic, someone who interacts with others in a way that keeps them wanting more. it’s easy to assume that there isn’t much going on in that head of hers besides living life as if she’s on her last hour, that she has nothing to offer intellectuality other than what body highlighter looks best under camera light or which clothing is in style. eula doesn’t really fault others for thinking this way, it’s partially true and she makes no effort to let them think otherwise. she’s fine with being a pretty face most of the time, especially when it gets her things.

as someone who enjoys interacting with others, learning about them and their stories, it’s no surprise that she’s a humanitarian. this is especially true when it comes to mutants like herself. eula is outspoken on how she views society currently. she’s someone who firmly believes in human rights. her activism is out for everyone to see. eula participates in charity work, she works for the betterment of the oppressed. even if there are certain aspects that she can’t do because of her work, eula speaks out using other platforms on social media.

mutation. self-replication
mutation description. eula is able to create multiple versions of her self. they act as a sort of hive mind, with each clone being able to see what eula sees, feel what she feels, and vice versa. they all share the same memories and are able to communicate with each other telepathically. it can even be said that there is truly no “main” eula, as if something happens to the head another version can easily take her place.
when + how she mutation manifested. eula’s power manifested before she was even born. her parents had been eager to welcome two twin girls into the world, only for the second to disappear like that. the doctors had assumed that eula had absorbed her twin, as that was usually the case. they were right in a way. her power manifested once again when she was a child and her parents came across not one, but two identical versions of her.

how she was hired by pin prick house. eula was scouted at the age of 18 by a former fashion house by the name of evangelista. before then she often participated in illegal, underground shows that centered around mutants and their culture. things swerved left when they were busted and many of the models, managers, and other staff were jailed. eula managed to escape unseen. a scout at pin prick recognized her and she was recruited.

what made her love fashion. eula has always been interested in fashion. for as long as she could remember she would always ask her mother to buy her numerous outfits and accessories, it didn’t help that her mother was all too eager to dress up her daughter. in school she was known for her sense of fashion, the way she used how she dressed to express herself. this interest in fashion only increased when she was scouted as an underground model. it was then that she discovered the use of political fashion and how people used it to make a statement.

ambitions + dreams. she wants to make a name for herself as a legendary supermodel. she also wants to make a change in the word for mutants everywhere.
opinions about pin prick house. eula loves pin prick not only for its cutting edge style but for its message as well. she’s thrilled to be apart of a brand that speaks out on such important topics without ulterior motives.

model

eula.

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

Valencia

Fashion Illustrator

• Basic Information

Full Name: Valencia Esposito

Nicknames: Butterfly, Sparlkes, TBD

Sexuality: Demisexual, Panromantic

Appearance