• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Trafalgar Hoshi

Heart Pirate Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Crystal Hearts : Kingdom Hearts Roleplay
Discord
Profiles
OOC

Plotline
Two years have passed, since the fight between the Heroes of Light and Organization XIII. Sora, Riku and Kairi returned to the Islands to have a normal life. But this normal life did not last long when they discovered a bottle washed onto shoreline of the beach. Inside was a letter from the King...

Dear Friends,
I apologize for disturbing your peaceful days of bliss, but I once again need your help to save the universe.

I have discovered seven new girl's / guy's with extraordinary powers, called 'Crystal Hearts Princesses / princes'. These girls /guys are different then the Seven Princesses / princes of Hearts. Their hearts have crystals in different colors and shapes. Each crystal has its own incredible power. In fact, I have been unable to lock down their abilities. As far as I can tell, the power of the crystal depends on the heart of the Princess / Prince.

If the Princess / prince wishes it, they could create a miracle. If their crystals go missing at best the girls / guys will become slaves to the one who stole their crystal and wields its power. At worst they'll die. In what might be our only stroke of luck though, the women / man all have birthmarks on their bodies to help identify them. They will be images that are unusual for a birthmark.

I wish that were all my news but it is just the beginning. With new temptation comes a new threat. The original Nobodies have appeared from the darkness and are now hunting down the girls /guys. I can only assume what they wish to do with them should they acquire them. Limitless power, and the ability to create miracles is tempting for even the most unmotivated of Nobodies.

Please be careful my friends! And please make haste. Time is always against us when it comes to finding women / men of power.

Your Faithful Friend,
King Mickey

Note: This take places in between KH2 and KH3

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rules
- No One liners, Keep at least two paragraphs.
- Two keyblades is limited for per person.
- No God modding.
- Keep Cursing at pg - 13.
- Limited is four characters.
- None of the princesses or princes know each other at the start of the roleplay.
- DO NOT TAKE THE CRYSTALS FROM ANY OF THE PRINCESSES OR PRINCES IN THE START OF THE ROLEPLAY.
- Have fun please.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Worlds
Starting Worlds

Destiny Islands
Radiant Garden / Space Paranoids / 100 Acre Wood
Traverse Town
Twilight Town
Olympus

Worlds - Those worlds are locked until, Later
Disney Castle / Timeless River / Disney Town
Wonderland
Agrabah
Atlantica
Halloween Town
Beast's Castle
The Land of Dragons
Port Royal / The Caribbean
La Cité des Cloches
Enchanted Dominion
Dwarf Woodlands
Country of the Musketeers
The Grid
Deep Jungle
Deep Space
Castle of Dreams
Arendelle
Kingdom of Corona
San Fransokyo
Monstropolis
Toy Box
Pride Land
Neverland
Prankster's Paradise

Worlds - Those worlds are open for Villains ONLY
The World That Never Was
Castle Oblivion

New Worlds
None Yet

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Keyblade List
Master's Defender - Aqua
Ends of the earth - Terra
Wayward Wind - Ventus
Kingdom Key - Sora
Oath Keeper - Roxas
Oblivion - Roxas
Star Seeker
Hidden Dragon
Hero's Crest
Monochrome
Follow The Wind
Circle Of Life
Photon Debugger
Gullwing
Rambling Rose
Guardian Soul
Wishes Lamp
Pumpkin Head
Decisive Pumpkin
Sweet Memory
Mysterious Abyss
Crab Claw
Sleeping Lion
Bond Of Flame
Fatal Crest
Fenrir
Ultima Weapon - Sora
Brave Heart - Riku
Metal Chocobo
Divine Rose
Lionheart
Lost Memory
No Name
One-Winged Angel
Winners Poof
Two Become One
Three Wishes
Diamond Dust
Fairy's Harp
Lady Luck
Destiny's Embrace - Kairi
Void Gear - Vanitas
Starlight
Stroke of Midnight
Spellbinder
True Light's Flight
Fairy Stars
Earth Shaker
Pixie Petal
Rejection Of Fate
Unbound

Other Keyblades
Moonlight Star - Mitsuki

Last edited:
y0AJOEa.jpg

She just finished with her ship she been working on this for months she was worried it might not fly or even work. Joey been out searching for parts for it she was thankful for him. As she stared at the light blue ship she been working on for while then Joey entered the shop with his backpack filled with parts for the ship. "I'm back! I have more of those blocks you wanted!" Joey came walking over to Mitsuki with the stuff in his bag as she takes the bag then removed the blocks from the bag onto the counter. Then placed the empty bag back on Joey's back.

"Good work Joey! We can take a break now. Let go get some food. I'll get you some of those star treats you like." The small dog jumped for joy before running out of the shop heading to the outdoor cafe she shake her head at the hyper dog as she heads out of the shop also lucky he did not go far before sitting down in front of the table where Mitsuki sits at all the time.

As she sat down in the chair as Joey stared at her for moment. "Do you think the ship will fly? I want see the others worlds! We should leave soon!" As MItsuki sighed at Joey's hyperness. "Calm down Joey! We can't just leave without testing the ship first. Cid said something about that." She explained as the small dog frowned at her before laying down next to her with a pout in his face she giggled at Joey's silliness. As she order some food for her and Joey also maybe she can test the ship when she returns to her shop.

As she ate her food her mind was thinking about her ship. She wanted to know if was ready to fly or even ready to leave this world. She wanted fine her missing friends. Joey started at her for moment he knew she was thinking about her old friends again. He believe she will seen them again.

██ * ⋮location. Traverse Town - Cafe ██ * ⋮mood. Calm ██ * ⋮company. Joey

Aeon
Aeon was training in the Secret Waterway, He had been training for awhile, Hitting training dummies. "997...998...999...1000!" Leon walked to him. "Maybe you should take a break." Aeon looked at Leon. "Okay..." Aeon made his keyblade disappear. He worked up a sweat but It'll all pay off. Training for so long made him hungry, So he decided to go to the Cafe to get something to eat. As he sits down, he overhears something about Other Worlds. He looks over at who said it. The idea of going to other worlds peaked his interest. Hopefully he'll find a way back to his home world and free it from darkness.

Mood: Kinda Tired
Company: None​

Halley
Princess Halley was training her keyblade techniques on the training dummy in the Radiant Garden, since she got nothing better to do around here. 'Focus Halley. You can beat up the training dummy, since I have two keyblades.' thought Halley, who kept hitting the training dummy.
Her keyblades appeared when Halley was ten years old, so the people who live in the Radiant Garden gave her a training dummy. Because they knew that she wanted to use her keyblades to hit something for their training.
After the training was over, Halley went to go take a bath, since she was sweaty from doing that. 'That was a great workout, and I still wonder why I have two keyblades.' thought Halley, who was curious about that.
Upon getting in the bath, Halley made her keyblade: Cosmos reappeared. She was looking at the beautiful keyblade, since its appearance looked similar to the beautiful night sky in her home world. 'I miss my mom and dad.' thought Halley. They do miss their home world, but she can't go back to it, because the people from the Radiant Garden told her about the darkness.

Mood: Sad
Company: None

Users who are viewing this thread

Back