• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crystal island for special students (always open)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Soft sunlight poured in through the window to fill the medium sized infirmary room that held Delta and Christian. The two had managed to sleep there all night out of utter exhaustion. At the feeling of a gentle warmth hitting her back, the girl groaned tiredly. Her hand, which still held onto the sleeping boy's, twitched before squeezing Chris's softly. A few minutes passed before she groaned again and slowly blinked her eyes open. Once her gaze was in a normal focus, she noticed blonde hair in front of her. That's right.. I'm in the infirmary with Christian after he.. the memory caused her to shutter and tighten her hold on the boy a bit more. "Christian," Delta whisper softly in his ear, "Sweetie are you ok?"
A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

Last edited:
Christian slept un disturbed through the night even through the sunrise. It wasn’t until Del shifted in the bed before he began to be shaken from his sleep. Then she spoke to him, holding him tight. Christian mumbled inaudibly as he started to get his bearings. Then he opened his eyes and looked at Del. After a moment, Christian chuckled, coughing a little when he did. When he cleared his throat he spoke, his voice whispy and feeble as his throat was still recovering, “You know this might be the best possible way I could have woken up today..” Christian then looked up and around, realizing where he was. “The nurse’s office..? Why am I..” Christian stopped because his head began to throb when he tried to remember what happened. Nothing... the last thing he could think of was walking through the rain. “What happened..?” Christian asked, almost afraid to know the answer. If he was feeling as horrible as he was at the moment, he could only imagine the condition Del saw him in and that saddened him... deeply. Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Luna looking at her mother then says" my father?" she is shocked that her mother is going to talk about her father she is drinking more of the blood so her mother would be happy as she stopped she just sat in the chair" i'm sorry mom i'm such a disappointment" she looks down at her shoes as she thinking 'she is an disappointment to her mother " i just want you to be happy you should date" she smiles looking at her mother trying to be kind at the same time. crying because she thinks going to get into trouble again.

HuntedFox

Cahira bit her bottom lip, wiping her eyes. “I’m so glad! I was so worried!” A small smile appeared on her lips, quickly growing into a grin as Eliza reassured that she wasn’t hurt.
The young girl sobered a bit as he roommate began explaining her nosebleed. “A-... a cat?” Cahira blinked, tilting her head slightly.

She jumped slightly as Eliza gasped, her own eyes widening a bit. Her mouth dropped open, almost worried. “Jinx would never!” She protested, completely oblivious. “Besides, he was following me right before we... found... you...” Her speech slowed, her eyebrows furrowing slightly. She shrugged. “It probably ran away when we ran into each other.” As she nodded, she made a mental note to ask Jinx later how in the world he’d be able to chase a cat and follow her at the same time. Her companion better not have some secret duplicating ability that she didn’t know about. That just simply wouldn’t be fair.
“Anyway,”
Cahira stood, brushing herself off and flattening her hair back down before offering a confident hand to her apparent classmate.
“I’m Cahira, thanks in advance!” She giggled, grinning. “What was your name again?”

Dante senses some dark energy and says" ugh please forgive me not shaking your hand for now, but i must go it seems there's some dark energy i need to deal with near by, i'll gladly shake your hand later and chat more". Dante then vanishes and reappears the guy being to pushy and massive shadowy claw comes down and grips his head and says" Your an eye sore punk now say sorry to the women and get out of here unless you want to lose something important".

Sky feels somewhat awkward and moves in front of bell chan then says in a kind voice" I know it was sudden and i shouldn't of said that, a part of me choked and i didn't know how to say it properly, you are important to me but at the same time right now i don't feel it's right to just ask you out like nothing happened that would be so wrong in a number of ways, so for now lets be good friends and see if this were meant to be again". Sky pauses for a minute or so then says" Once you've helped the boy, i'll meet you in the cafeteria then i'll explain as much as i can there's so much that happened since then".

Blood gently laughs and the wound heals and she says" that's sweet dear but you do know i'm picky about my men and a potential father figure for you, so tell you what you can take a pic of me sometime and put it on a dating site for supernaturals and lets see what comes of it, also you don't have to look as though i'm going to scold you every time you said you would try and for now that's enough for me so lets get you to school to unpack and meet new people, your journey to spread your wings has only just started my dear".

Texangamer Texangamer Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Ray gently sighs as he's being hissed at and says" i'm coming and no i'm not going to do anything weird to you kurumi so i don't know why your hissing at me, before i joined the school i used to work in a a hospital lab that's how i know so much blood and such, and i'm not going to tell her about that so you can relax, at some point though we do need to talk about that but now clearly isn't the time". Ray comes in and starts to clean up and once he's done a quick clean he turns on the ventilator built into the room so the smell goes, he would have to go a collect misako if she didn't come up soon.

The guy soon squeaked "S-sorry miss..." he said as he struggled to escape from Dante's grip on him. Erika soon looked at Dante "T-thank you for saving me from this guy. or well protecting him from me." she said in a quiet voice. As Erika soon spaced herself from Dante as looked at him "M-My name is Erika Vesta. I want to enter the s-school but with that many people upfront, I-I can't get through without draining life from people due to my aura." she said as she frowned at Dante. The guy in Dante's grip soon slipped out and ran away like a whimp he actually is screaming out "I'LL REMEMBER THIS!!" while running to the school. Erika just sighed "Maybe I shouldn't go...I'll end up hurting everyone around me..." she said as she frowned more.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Christian slept un disturbed through the night even through the sunrise. It wasn’t until Del shifted in the bed before he began to be shaken from his sleep. Then she spoke to him, holding him tight. Christian mumbled inaudibly as he started to get his bearings. Then he opened his eyes and looked at Del. After a moment, Christian chuckled, coughing a little when he did. When he cleared his throat he spoke, his voice whispy and feeble as his throat was still recovering, “You know this might be the best possible way I could have woken up today..” Christian then looked up and around, realizing where he was. “The nurse’s office..? Why am I..” Christian stopped because his head began to throb when he tried to remember what happened. Nothing... the last thing he could think of was walking through the rain. “What happened..?” Christian asked, almost afraid to know the answer. If he was feeling as horrible as he was at the moment, he could only imagine the condition Del saw him in and that saddened him... deeply. Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50
When the girl saw, and heard, Christian wake up a smile formed on her face. At hearing his question tears started to form and began to fall from her eyes. Delta started to sob softly as she practically threw herself on the boy. "Christian," she whimpered, "You... you almost died." The girl sniveled as she held him as close as she could, afraid to let go. It took her a few moments to collect herself so that she was only sniveling, but able to speak consistently. Her ocean blue orbs gazed at him, they flashed for a split moment, "I don't know what exactly happened.. I have a feeling it might have something to do with Taran.. But you came in here spewing blood. The nurses had to throw you into the bed, and hold me down, as they tried to work on stabilizing you. Their efforts were failing... and you were fading fast.. So they finally allowed me to step in and help." Delta pointed over to the blood bag that hung up on the opposite side of the bed, "I gave you a transfusion to make up for what you lost... Luckily we have the same blood type.. But I spent the evening and a portion of the night using my powers to make sure that your heart stayed beating until it was able to work on it's own... I used all my strength to keep you alive.. Though, people do whatever they can to help the person they love. Even when they don't know if that person loves them back." As her tears swelled in her eyes, Delta couldn't help but to smile. She was happy to have been able to confess to and help Christian.
A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

As Del explained everything to him, it all came back, hitting him like a flood. Christian’s expression faltered. Del was crying... he remembered she was saying something before he passed out. Christian looked deeply at her in the eyes before pulling her in for a kiss. He held his lips on hers gently for a while, taking in every moment, before pulling away. Christian rested his forehead against hers before telling her in gentle voice, “I love you too... my heart wouldn’t beat without you.. literally,” Christian with a chuckle. “Thank you for saving me...” he said gently. Christian laid there with Del in his arms for a moment before speaking again. “It was Taran and Uria... they tried to fight for control. Lok and Leviathan balanced them out... I have them to thank,” Christian explained to her. Then his thoughts drifted to Payn. “Then there’s Payn... he’s neutral. Unpredictable which is expected from the demon of deception. He’s friendly with me... but his sister is Uria so he’s stayed away from taking sides,” Christian mentioned. Whether Payn would eventually decide eventually or stay impartial he didn’t know... Payn tended to be a wildcard. But he didn’t need to think about it now. Right now, he was alive and he was with Del. Nothing else mattered to him now. Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

As she looked into his eyes Del grew a bit confused. Was he going to reject her feelings? A second later Christian was pulling her to him until the two met with a kiss, sending the girl's heart a flutter. Once the kiss ended Delta was left lying face to face with the boy as he rested his forehead on hers. Though what he said to her next caused her heart to beat louder and a bright smile to form on her face. He felt the same way towards her. Delta herself chuckled softly in return, "You're more than welcome." When he told her what exactly had happened her expression had shifted a bit, but she was still very much happy over the boy's confession. "I must thank them to then since they helped in saving you." Delta wondered though if she should tell Christian about the teacher's offer, or about what happened with her while he was out cold. For now she found it best not to discuss Seria's offer with him. As for what happened with her, that might be a story the nurses would probably mention later on. Right now was all that Del was concerning herself with and nothing else.
A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

*aza looks out on the school. She does not quite understand where she is but she knows that there are people near by. She knows that one of them has to be able to help her. Her broken wings are covered in ruby red blood and her appearance is quiet haggard as if she had not eaten in days or even rested.*

When school ended, Seria still was in deep thought, thinking about everything. What would the lesson plan be for the students? How should she act next time? How would she even act in front of the two students who hate her most? And the other students? She sighed feeling like she should've just stayed in Japan. Since the school day was over, she went to check up on the two at the nurse's office, who were sleeping. She didn't say anything and just left, thinking it'd be best to let them rest. She also realized she needed a place to stay as well. But she could always just make a portal back to her place. So that's what she did. She made a portal to her place in Japan and went in as it closed behind her. When she got in the house, there was a gift basket for her on the coffee table with a note. She picked up the note and it was from her friends, one of her closest in particular. It said that the gift was there to help clear her mind, since even on the first day of teaching in Japan, she was stressed out for a few days trying to start the flow. Back at Crystal, it stressed her a lot more because of the surprise Combat Class. Because of the events in Combat Class, Seria already thinks she's becoming an infamous teacher among the students. She looked at the gift basket to see a bottle of cherry sake, and soju. Seria then went to the kitchen to get a small cup to drink the cherry sake with. She returned to the living room where everything was and set the cup on the table. She then went to her bedroom, changed into some comfortable clothes, and then went back to the living room. She flopped onto the couch, turned on her laptop opening up YouTube, and began to enjoy herself with her cherry sake.
The next day, she woke up around the time Crystal gets their morning. She went through her routine of showering and dressing up. Though today, she wore what she usually wore when she used to teach in Japan. A white button up shirt with a black tie, a fitted short black skirt, and her white coat. She folded up her sleeves and went back to the school by using the portal she opened. She was glad yesterday she wore something casual because she had Combat Class. Today, she's going to teach history, so she didn't have to worry about fighting. Unless Delta and Christian were back on their feet and wanted to get back at her. However, she figured that they wouldn't be able to since they experienced a lot yesterday so there's no way they'd be able to do so. She started walk to the nurse's office to check on Delta and Christian. But she was only going to take a quick glance, only to pass by. When she walked by they seemed fine on their own. She continued to walk before going into the classroom she'll be teaching history at. She sat at her chair and began to flip through one of the history books. She wasn't sure what to teach them. She guessed she'd make the students write down what they know and other such questions. She just wondered if they'd even let her teach.
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. Texangamer Texangamer Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Who else am I missing?)

Christian found it impossible to take his eyes off Del. She was... gorgeous... he moved to kiss her again. And again.. and again. How could he have a girl like her? Willing to put so much on the line for him. Christian pictured them in combat class again, an unstoppable team. Together, there was nothing they couldn’t do. The sky’s the limit. He ran his hand through her soft hair, gently. “I’m gonna protect you... with everything I have, I swear I’m gonna protect you,” Christian promised her. For her sake, he wanted to pull himself together and get his demons under control. He needed to. There was no way Christian wanted to lose what he had with her. “Let me know when you think we should get up. If you want we could try to get to class,” he offered with a smile. Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

The more the two of them laid there in that room, the more Delta could feel a warmth spread inside of her. As Christian leaned in the water manipulator's blue orbs slowly closed. With each kiss he gave, Del returned it with her own. Her heart now felt as if it had grown a set of wings and was learning how to flutter inside her chest. Delta's hand made its way from the boy's shoulder up to his head where her fingers got entangled into his fluffy blonde locks. When Christian pulled away to speak the girl's heart seemed to skip a beat upon hearing the promise he made to her. Though when he spoke of heading to class it took Del a minute before returning to reality. "Oh," her cheeks grew pink with embarrassment before she smiled softly, "Well if you think you can make it to class then I don't mind going. We'll need to get the nurses to unhook you from everything first before we can go anywhere. But if you need help making it down the hall just let me know."
A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

Christian realized he was still connected to a whole bunch of medical equipment. Just when he was going to call the nurse, she poked her head out from the hallway and into the room. “Ah, so you two lovebirds are up,” she said with a knowing smile which made Christian blush. “I-aha... yeah, uh... I was just gonna ask-..”
“I know, you wanna get outta here. You youngsters are all the same. Always ready to go. Luckily you’re all superhumans so you’re able to be spoiled that way,” she said, getting Christian unhooked from all the machines. “You know this girl loves you very much. She risked her life for you,” the nurse, which only served to make Christian blush even more. “How many times is this gonna happen, I’m supposed to be the hero,” Christian joked softly enough that only Del would hear it. “Up you go, class should be starting soon,” the nurse said. “Take this in case you need it,” she said, holding a crutch. Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Jeremy

Jeremy caught the bag and gulped, grabbing tightly onto it "Extra limb, yeah. Interesting... I'ma just find my way to the dorms." The teen knew when something was totally not his business... And this, this was not his business at all. "Well, I'll see you around Bella... dude." 'This gives me some time to take pictures of this place, after I find the dormitories and all of that. Yeah, I just have to decide where I'm going first after the dorms. Now then, on my merry way I guess." Jeremy started walking in a slow pace, past Bella and the man. "Have fun now peeps." Jeremy had a bright smile across his face as he waved goodbye. He raised his aviators and pulled his shirt down a bit. 'I wonder how dad's doing? And mom? Boarding school might be a bit harder to get used to than I thought. I hope maybe some of my cousins make their way here. Family makes everything easier.'

Finally, he had gotten to the dorms. 'Well crap... What now?' He made his way in and just stayed there before trying to find his dorm.

SkyeCloudgate SkyeCloudgate

Last edited:
The comments regarding lovebirds and Delta's great amount of love for the boy who holds demons had her blushing a great deal as well. Though when Christian mentioned how he's suppose to be the hero made her giggle. "Sometimes even the prince needs saving," Del joked back so that only Chris heard her. After sitting herself upright in the bed the girl managed to move to the edge before standing up on the floor. Even with having rested all night she felt a bit unsteady, but she didn't let that show. Christian was her main priority right now. Delta made her way around the bed to stand beside the nurse who held the crutch. "You think you're going to need a fourth leg as well, or will three suffice," she joked regarding the crutch.
A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

Christian rolled his eyes with a playful smile as he got up. He winced, however, when a sharp pain emerged from his chest. “Yup, I think I’ll take one of those,” Christian said. “I thought so,” the nurse replied handing him the crutch. Christian took it and tucked it under his arm. He wondered what class they had today. Christian could only hope it didn’t involve too much physical activity. He looked at Del. “Are you good to go without a crutch of your own?” he asked her. Christian was ready whenever she was. Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Delta nodded to him as she smiled, "Yeah, I'm fine for now. If need be I'll make one of my own using ice. Otherwise I should be fine." The girl did wonder how they were going to get through class without their backpacks and such. But she guessed that they'd worry about that later. "Let me know if you need any help," Del told Christian with a soft smile. She knew that he wouldn't be able to do much today, maybe not even tomorrow, but she was going to make sure that help got help whenever needed. Now regarding class it took Delta a moment to think about the ever changing school schedule, "I believe we have history this morning if my memory serves me correctly."
A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

Christian took the crutch in one hand and held onto Del’s with his other. “Ready to go?” He asked her as he began to lead her out. Then he stopped for a moment. Ugh... “That’s right, I’m still new. Where’s history?” Christian asked with an awkward chuckle. The nurse held in a muffled laugh, teasingly. Christian blushed lightly in embarrassment and looked at Del with a shy smile. His hair was a little messy from sleeping and his weight was shifted onto the crutch. Not exactly what you’d call a model look but Christian did his best to cover up the pain for Del. He wanted her to believe that he was gonna be ok. It was always better to see her smile than worry. Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

When he asked if she was ready, Delta happily nodded. As he took her hand and two began to walk, she chuckled softly, "I'll get us there, don't worry." That's right, Christian had only arrived to the school about a few days ago. And what a rough few days it's been. Usually stuff like that would happen after a long period of time, if you were normal. But this school was just the opposite. Glancing over at him Del noticed the boy's rather disheveled appearance and giggled. Then again, her own hair and clothes were a bit ruffled up. "You know, only true lovers of fashion appreciate a look such as what we're sporting," Delta joked as she smiled at Christian.
A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

Due to absolute boredom, Seria had planned out the day for History and well... She's bored. She felt like it'll be awhile until the class actually starts so instead, she got up from her chair and walked out of the classroom. She then walked over to the window in the hallway, opened it and sat in the frame and decided to just watch the scenery. It wasn't much there. Just the school courtyard, the city beyond the campus. She then realized this was sort of boring too. She went back inside the classroom after closing the window and just paced around the classroom impatiently. She then finally sighed and supposed she could abuse the school property computer. She went onto it and began watching YouTube again, mainly watching funny bunch playing CS:GO while making hilarious content. This was something she could never get bored from which made her smile and giggle to herself. It soon started to become muffled and restricted laughs because she didn't want the students or faculty to hear her laugh so loudly. It only made things even funnier. As she continued to laugh, for some reason it began to get a little warm. Seria had already hung her coat around her chair, so all she did was loosen her tie and unbuttoned the top of her shirt and continued watching. If there was anything Seria would be leisurely thankful for, it was the fact such content would exist. She just sat in her chair covering her mouth as she continued to muffle her laugh. After the hilarious video, she just started to watch similar content but it wasn't as funny. Which she was glad and sort of sad about. She loved to laugh, since to her is the greatest feeling when you're bored but she also doesn't want to laugh so loudly. And her sides began to hurt from laughing so much. She just crossed one leg over the other as she continued to surf through YouTube in means to entertain herself. She only wondered when the students would be coming...

Christian laughed. “What a sense of humor you’ve got there,” he said poking Del. He followed Del out of the nurse’s and walked with her until they had reached the class. “This is it huh?” he said to no one in particular but when he peered inside, his expression soured. “Oh.... she’s teaching us,” Christian murmured to Del, realizing Seria happened to be the teacher to this class as well. At least Christian couldn’t see how fighting inter dimensional beings could fit into history class could fit into the schedule so that was nice. He looked at Del and smiled. “After you, miss,” he said jokingly. Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

When they made it to the classroom, Delta watching Christian sneak a peek of the room. Though what he said had her peeking in the door as soon as his head was out of the way. He was right. There at the teacher's desk was Seria, and by the looks of it the woman was watching videos on her cellphone. "Well hopefully she doesn't pull anymore stunts to try and engage us in a history lesson," Del mumbled in return, "Yesterday she came by the nurse's office... Let's just say I wasn't so friendly with her when she walked in." Her blue orbs swept over to look at Chris as he joked around with her, causing the girl to relax a bit. With a giggle she rolled her eyes, "Shouldn't I be getting the door for you since you have that crutch?"
A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

Christian rolled his eyes. “Consider this a token of appreciation for saving my life,” he said, giving her a small kiss on the lips. He moved to push the door open for her. Christian’s mind wandered for a moment. Come to think of it, he never did get the chance to show her his little surprise. So much happened that got in the way and the next he knew, all this time had passed. Christian didn’t say anything of it now but he made a mental note of it to surprise her with later. Looking back at Seria, Christian’s expression hardened. Why was she visiting? He wondered when the next combat class was. No matter what happened, Christian knew he was gonna make it a point to the teacher not to underestimate his power. If there ever came a time that Christian would challenge the teacher head on, he wanted to make sure he was not taken lightly. Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 CasualTea CasualTea

Delta blushed as quickly kissed the boy back when she felt his lips on hers. As he pulled away and opened the door for her she couldn't help but to giggle while slipping inside the classroom. Though when she turned to look at Christian, she could see the anger he had towards the woman. A pouty sort of frown formed on her face as she tilted her head to the side to block his view of Seria. "Sweetie I know you're still upset, but if you keep making faces like that your face will freeze up and cause you to look like that forever," she hoped that her small joke would help him to calm down a bit, "Come on. Why don't we go find a place to sit?" Once she was standing upright again Del held her hand out to Christian in hopes that he'd hold it again before they had to sit down.
A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back