• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crystal island for special students (always open)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Karumi
giphy.gif

Karumi just went home as her head still hurt from protecting her friends from getting hurt she also alomst died she just felt her powers going in and out of it she just walked in her house" MOOOOOOOM" she looked for her mother as she felt her head hurting' ug why does it hurt so much' she thought putting her bag and shoes by the door even though her mother don't like she didn't know how she was going to tell her mother that she almost died because of the training some type of test in a diffrent world her hand was still shaking she just sighed as she was getting a snack to eat she got a pop tart to eat as they were her favorite to eat she went to her mother room" mommy i'm home" she just sat on the bed as she looked at the tv she was terrfied to tell her mother that she almost died in class today and her aunt and uncle took care of her to heal her Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Misako was on the couch, empty bottles of whiskey laying on the floor and table. Grunting in her sleep only to be awoken by Karumi yelling for her. Sitting up, a drowsy look on her face as she hissed at her. After a second or two passed she realized who she was. “What is it baby? Where have you been?” She asked Karumi, standing up and stumbling over to Karumi.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Texangamer Texangamer

Karumi
Hirasawa.Yui.full.904907.jpg

She just looked at her mother as she just played with her hands" i was at school" she say as she just felt tears coming down her face" at school i almost died i was in a diffrent world cause of Ms seria" she say as she just tried to calm herslef as she was trying to use her words she used most of her abilities" and the scary guy came back i sorta broke my leg but my leg better now seria healed it for me" she sniffed holding onto her mother ready for her mother to pull her ear if she did she hated when she got in trouble with her mother she was shaking all over her powers was hurting her a little but she was trying to tough it out not to show her emotion Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Luna
91c2437181b244bce7b5f80648f1bd92--your-lie-in-april-drawings-shigatsu-wa-kimi-no-uso-fanart.jpg

She just looked at her mother as she looked at her mom's hands as she just sighed as she got a good talking to she just look away for a minute" fine fine i'll drink the blood even though i hate it mother" she just felt her fangs" i don't want to shame you i want you to be proud of me someday" she just bite down on her mom's wrist hard she just wanted to gag at the taste of the blood once she finished she had blood dripping down her mouth she just looked at her" there i drink can we go now" she looked at her mother Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Blood gently sighs patting her head and says" No dear you need more than just little amount, and for the first time in a long time i'm sorta happy you understand i'm not here to bully you and your willing to try, all i've ever wanted is to for you to be a women that we can both be happy and proud off and i'm sure this time you'll be able to spread your wings and fly". She pauses for a minute then says" A long time ago you asked me about your father and to be honest as much as i don't show it was very hard for me to talk about let alone explain it properly so i always ignored it, but given it's a new year i think you have a right to know now and i'm true sorry for not being able to tell you sooner".

Ray comes and knocks on misako's door and says" is kurumi in there i went over her blood charts and i found some things i need to talk about, if now's not a good time for it i understand", Ray can smell the whiskey can he would chew misako out later for being plastered but for now he needs to find kurumi and make sure she's ok

“Come in!!” Misako yelled before glaring at Karumi. Kneeling down she put her arms around Karumi hugging her close and rubbing her back. Biting her lip and drawing blood she started growling. “I’m not mad at you sweety.....who was the mean man who hurt you?” Letting go of Karumi she covered her mouth “don’t....ever think I’d...oh no...” running to the downstairs bathroom she flipped the toilet seat up puking into it.
Texangamer Texangamer Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Karumi
109841.jpg

She just sighed as she felt good when her rubbed her back" the bad man you know the one who used to experiment on me before you took me in the bad man is back" she say as she was a little scared as she just saw her mom ran out of the room' is mommy okay' she thought as she noticed the whisky in the room as she knew why she hugged her panther as she was afraid she hissed at ray since she didn't know him or trust him her doctor was doctor snow not him she didn't like him she keeps on hissing at him

Luna
bb85acd7c8bf25924ed75775bad832befb5b3fbe_hq.gif

SHe just looked at her mother" my father papa" she was shocked that her mother was going to talk about her father she just drink more of the blood as she just was drinking as she tried to get more blood so her mother would be happy as she stopped she just sat in the chair" i'm sorry mom i'm such a disappiment" she looked down at her shoes as she thought she was dissapoiment to her mother " i just want you to be happy you should date" she smiled looking at her mother trying to be kind at the same time​

Last edited:
Cameron Onfroy RiP Cameron Onfroy RiP Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

She turned to face him, brushing her dark bangs away from her face before putting her hands on her curvy hips. "My tail? It's just another limb for people like me. I can do things like this." She looked to his bag. "And it helps me balance when I climb trees or fences." She smiled to him. "What do you think?" She wouldn't tell him it was rude to ask those questions, because it was just common curiosity. And that never killed anyone...but the cat, according to some humans.

When the other man came to her and leaned on her, she froze, dropping the bag as her ears and tail tensed like a frightened or in this case shocked cat. "You.. you're back." Her black cats eyes widened. They had been together... But not for very long before... "You said you weren't COMING back." Her bangs fell over her eyes and she brushed them aside as memories of this man flooded her mind. She turned toward him, looking to his face, their eyes meeting. "Why are you here?"

Last edited:
SPOILER ALERT: GORE AHEAD

Christian began to make his way back to the nurse’s office. Too bad it was raining outside. Maybe he should just go back the same way he came in with Payn. A crack thunder boomed through the air. Sigh... yeah, seems like that would be best. Christian began to-... Christian’s heart beat. It beat again. Badum. Badum. Badum. Christian began to stagger out into the rain, slowly bringing up his hands to grasp his head. He fell to his knees and suddenly yelled so loudly his throat hurt. “Submit,” Taran demanded. Christian’s shadow began to blur wildly, turning into an utter mess between Taran and Christian. “Yessssssss.... lose control. It’s time we ran the show,” Uria hissed. Even more pain courses through Christian’s body. It infected every vein, every cell, every ounce of his body as if it was being ripped apart down to the smallest piece. “N-...NO” Christian cried back. Now Christian’s figure began to blur, physically. Christian in the middle, Taran and Uria slowly emerging from his body like ghosts. “You shall know subjugation. Just as we’ve endured our entire lives,” Taran said, his face splitting away from Christian’s. All the boy could do was writhe in pain, yelling, trying to hold on. “Leviathan! Lok!” Christian cried out. “Help me! Please!” he pleaded. “So weak... ssssooooo undessserving,” Uria said, coldly, as her face also split from Christian’s. “On it!” Lok called out. Then a hand grabbed Uria’s face and pulled it back in. “Stop! You fool!” Taran cried out. Suddenly, teeth encircled Taran. “Leviathan, let go! I am setting us free. You imbecile!” the fire demon cried out as he was also pulled back into Christian’s body. Another crack of thunder echoed through the air. Christian was on the ground, motionless, shivering. He was soaked and hurt. Badly. Hurt. The nurse’s office. He needed help fast. Christian feebly attempted to get up but fell back down. Again... he got his feet under him and pushed himself up. Every beat of his heart ached, as if someone crushed it with a sledgehammer then put it back in his chest. His lungs felt like they were set on fire. His muscles felt as if acid had melted them and he had such a bad headache, the world around wasn’t even straight. He was dizzy, struggling to keep balance and his voice was utterly gone from the amount of screaming he did when he was in pain. The nurse’s office. I can’t afford to blackout now. That would spell death. Cmon.... Christian was halfway across the lawn. His feet were dragging along, inch by torturous inch. His foot hits a rock and he immediately collapsed again. Screw it... I’ll crawl if I have to. Christian’s vision was threatening to fade in him. No no no, cmon, I can see the door. It’s right there. Just get to the damn door! Christian continued to drag himself along. His stomach churned in a sickening manner. Almost... there. When Christian finally reached the door to the nurse’s office, he used the door handle to prop himself up again. Four demons. That’s how many were active at one time. Four out of the five. All while trying to maintain his original body. Christian opened the door and staggered in. “Oh my god,” one of the nurses exclaimed when she saw the sight of him. “We need emergency help now,” she shouts to her colleagues and the other nurses that were with her rush out to get equipment. The nurse that was with Christian slings his arm around her and she begins walking him into the hallway, his clothes dripping wet. “How did this happen?” the nurse asked frantically. “I-.. they-..” Christian managed to croak out but it was essentially inaudible. His voice was all but gone. “What..? Nevermind. Let’s get you on a bed,” the nurse said, turning into a room. Christian’s eyes widened. It was the same room as Del. No. No no. Not happening. They wanted to put him in the bed next to her. This can’t be happening. Christian began frantically shaking his head. “No-.. no-..” Christian tried to say but it just sounded like scratchy muttering. He began to kick back, struggling in vain to somehow tell the nurse that he did NOT under ANY circumstance want Del to see him like this. Another nurse walked in with an IV, and an EKG for measuring heart rate. The nurse carrying Christian noticed his struggling. “What? What is it?” the nurse asked with a clear sense of urgency. Christian could only shake his head. “I can’t-.. I-..” Christian to speak again but he suddenly raised his hand to his mouth. Before he could even cover his mouth entirely, a torrent of blood and vomit poured from his mouth. Christian collapsed, the nurse struggling to hold him up. “Don’t just stand there! Help me get him on this bed now!” the nurse yelled, willing her colleague into action. This is a disaster. How could this happen to him. Del is gonna be worried out her mind now. This is not what he wanted. Not what he wanted AT ALL. Christian tried to stand up but his eyes suddenly widened. He began to kick and grasp at his throat, choking on the buildup of his own blood internally. He pushed one of the nurses away and fell on all fours, another flood of blood falling out of his mouth. The nurses practically jump back on him and throw him onto the bed. They couldn’t waste anymore time and they needed to get to work NOW. Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Last edited:
When she finished singing there was a large crack of thunder that could be heard coming from outside. I guess the weatherman call for rain, Delta thought to herself with a sigh. Rainy days were her favorite. They gave her the opportunity to be in her element, plus she enjoyed the feeling of raindrops. Raindrops felt as if they washed away anything to her. A soothing quality. After a while though Christian hadn't been back yet, and the storm looked as if it were picking up. "I hope he's ok," the young woman mumbled softly to herself as she watched the rain fall from a nearby window. Since she was laying down that was the only thing she was able to really see. A nurse had come by to see her just after Christian had left with Isabelle and had given her some extra strength pain killers, the kind usually found over the counter. They felt as if they were starting to work. Her pain wasn't as severe as it had been, but she was still sore. Then just as Del was about to sit up and move out of the bed she had been placed in, it sounded as if all hell broke loose in the building.
The girl could hear the nurses shouting for an emergency and the head nurse was barking out orders to her colleagues. This all sounded like a life or death situation. Though, Delta hadn't seen just who exactly they were handling for they were struggling to get the student in room that she herself was laying in. Slowly, she started to sit up. Splat. Delta heard a large amount of fluid hit the tile floor in the hallway. That noise was soon followed by the sounds of struggling nurses, then another splat. Del knew that she needed to stay in her given bed so that she was out of the way of the nurses. However, that was the case up until she saw who they were throwing into the bed directly next to hers. Christian.
"Ch-Christian." Delta's pupils dilated and her eyes widened in horror upon gazing at the sight before her. The normally 'go with the flow' girl was now siting up in bed horrified, worried, and about to go out of her mind. She struggled to move out of the bed through the pain that still lingered, "Christian!" Before she could get near him the nurse who had given her medicine came up behind the water manipulator and grabbed her, holding the upset teen down in the bed she had been laying in since arriving in the office. "Delta honey, you need to calm down," the nurse urged the girl as she struggled in her grasp. But Del right now was not into reasoning, all she wanted was to help Christian. Fighting against the nurse as tears streamed down her face like waterfalls and the words "let me go" were repeated over and over.
Suddenly though, her normal bright ocean blue eyes seemingly started to glow. That's because they were. Delta's eyes had taken on a bright blue glow as she continued to struggle, something was going to happen. The rain outside could no longer be heard hitting the building or the windows. But when you looked outside you could see it, the raindrops hanging in the air unmoving. Christian blood that he had spewed in the hallway was hanging in the air now as well along with water around the nurse's office. "You have to let me go! I have to help him!" The nurse wasn't giving into Delta's demands as she held her down. The tears continued to pour from the young woman's face, but instead of hitting the bed or the floor, they to hung in the air and moved ever so slowly. "Please," Del cried, "He'll die of blood loss and I know I can help... Please... I love him... Don't let him die, I don't want him to die.. I love him, I love him...."
A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

Christian laid on the bed, stunned. Was he dying...? His vision was blurry. His head felt light. Way too light. His entire was at the point where it just felt numb. The boy had a deathly pale complexion and exhausted sunken eyes. He was soaked, sweaty, and breathing erratically, coughing suddenly in between each breath. It almost seemed like he was constantly fighting for air. “I’ve never seen anything like this,” the nurse said, taking off his shirt. “He has no outside injuries but unprecedented levels of internal bleeding. His organs have minutes at most most before they just collapse,” she said, taking in the situation. After getting him on a heart rate monitor they were relieved to see Christian heart rate frantically high. It meant he was still kicking. Blood trickled down his mouth before floating up thanks to Del. Christian has no idea what was going on. At this point, holding on to consciousness seemed very unlikely. The nurse holding onto to Del looked at her with sad eyes. “We’re doing our best... honey we’re doing our best to save him,” was all she could say. “We don’t have time for healing him. Not with this much blood already in his system. If we don’t do anything fast, he’ll drown. We need to get the blood out, then give him a transfusion. It’s gonna take miracle to keep him alive...” the other nurse said, try to work in stabilizing Christian. Christian turned his head towards Del, his eyes unfocused and fazed. He was sure that was Del he was hearing. What was she saying..? What.. was.. she.. saying... Christian went limp. “He’s unconscious,” the nurse noted immediately. Suddenly the heart rate monitor began beeping wildly. “It’s dropping, and fast! We’re losing him!” the nurse said, nerve clearly not letting her focus. The nurse holding onto Del however realized the power Del has. All around them, water was floating. Blood had water too, and the blood in the hallway was proof of it. “Alice!” the nurse called to the other. “This girl could stabilize him!” she said. Alice at Del. “She’s injured? Are you sure?” Alice asked. The nurse nodded. “We don’t have a choice,” she said. Christian heartrate was getting dangerously close to zero. “Save him..” the nurse said to Del before letting her go. Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Delta's glowing as got brighter as the nurses spoke of what was wrong with Christian. How, how could he get so busted up? Then a conclusion hit her like a sack of bricks, this must have been Taran's doing. That horrible monster thought of no one but himself and therefore but Christian in this horrible condition. But then Del heard those chilling words, the boy she cared about was starting to fade from the world. "This can't be happening... this can't.." Del was sobbing as her tears left her eyes and started to float in the air around her. When the nurse called out an idea to her colleague the water manipulator looked up at the woman stunned. She was even more stunned when the nurse let her go, asking her to save Christian.
Giving the nurse a small nod as she sniveled and sat upright in her bed. It was true that she was still hurt physically, but the pain she was feeling in her heart was far greater. Delta practically jumped out of the bed and made her way over to Christian's side. "If he needs a transfusion, take it from me," the girl's voice was rather cold, "Otherwise leave this to me." The glowing blue eyed girl gingerly clamber onto the side of the bed opposite of the nurses. Placing a gentle hand on the boy's chest, she leaned down and covered his lips with her own. Slowly, all the extra blood inside of him started moving up to his throat. As she pulled away, all the extra blood that was filling his organs came floating out of his mouth and hung in the air above them.
Once Delta made sure that the bad blood was out of his system, she laid down beside him. Holding Christian's hand with their fingers laced and her head rested on the mattress. Her breathing slowed as she focused on the boy's pulse. When the rhythm was memorized she started to help the blood in his veins start to flow normal, therefore helping his heart to beat. Making sure that the blood didn't pool anywhere inside him. As she did this the blood, water, and rain continued to hang in the air. The water and blood near the nurses floated away from them as Delta continued to help Christian stay alive, her glowing orbs never looked away from Christian.
A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

Christian’s heart began to stabilize, slowly but surely until it’s march onto the number zero halted. After a moment, the monitor’s beeping stopped and his heart rate began to settle. Then it began to rise again to normal resting rates. The nurses sighed in relief. Christian’s breathing began to settle as well, slowing to gentle rhythmic breaths. His face was still colorless and his closed eyes still had dark circles but his expression seemed calmer. Perhaps the nurses didn’t realize it, but Del would certainly hear the fact that Christian heart was beating feebly, relying entirely on Del’s powers to keep going. It seemed that, at least for now, Christian would live. Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Erika was heading down on the path to the main entrance, She soon spot the schools but frowns, as she sees a big group of students at the entrance and soon stops. "H-how am I suppose to get through that many people without stealing life. Maybe I should wait out here or s-should I leave." she said as she starts to whimper while looking at the school and then back where she came from repeatedly. She then looked at the school and sighed "M-maybe if I walk slowly then the group will maybe go in finally." she said as she began to walk at the school at a slow pace. She continue this speed as more students passed her until she heard a voice behind her, the voice sounded like a male as she turned around to a male and by the looks he looked like a hotshot "The name is Jake!(*randomly throws name at screen*), so what's your name, Angel?" He said as Erika just started to walk backwards away from the guy trying to get away from him as he starts to following her "C-can you l-leave me alone!" she yelled nervously as the guy smiled "I won't leave you alone til you tell me your name." he said. "N-no!" she responded back until she soon bumped into a tree as the guy soon put both hands on both sides on the tree behind Erika preventing escape as she began to whimper.

Christian’s heart began to stabilize, slowly but surely until it’s march onto the number zero halted. After a moment, the monitor’s beeping stopped and his heart rate began to settle. Then it began to rise again to normal resting rates. The nurses sighed in relief. Christian’s breathing began to settle as well, slowing to gentle rhythmic breaths. His face was still colorless and his closed eyes still had dark circles but his expression seemed calmer. Perhaps the nurses didn’t realize it, but Del would certainly hear the fact that Christian heart was beating feebly, relying entirely on Del’s powers to keep going. It seemed that, at least for now, Christian would live. Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50
"I hope you're aware I can't move from this spot. His heart beat is still weak," she muttered up to the nurses as they seemingly calmed down. Unlike them, Delta was still on edge. You could see it in the unceasing glow of her ocean colored orbs. Her thumb gently brushing against Christian's rather cold skin on his hand. Slowly the ran started to fall again outside along with the spewed blood landing in a nearby sink. This way all her focus was on keeping the boy alive. "You said that he needed a blood transfusion," Del pointed out to them, "So stick a needle in my arm already and I'll fill however many pints or bags you're going to need. Don't concern yourself with me, I'll manipulate my own self if I have to in order to fill the need." Her gaze found itself to the IV bag that was being held by one of the women, "He's going to need that to. As long as you all provide what he needs to make it through this I'll make sure that it gets in his system properly."
A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

The nurses followed Del’s orders but hesitated on the blood transfusion. “We need to... confirm blood types,” one nurse said. “Oh hell just check their school records, it has it listed there. Hurry!” another nurse said. One of them ran off to do just that as they slowly connected him to the IV. They adjusted Christian to a more comfortable position on the bed and fixed the pillow under his head. The other nurse rushed back into the room. “They check out! Same blood type, go!” the nurse said, as they quickly connected Del and Christian. They first took Del’s blood into a pouch that was then moved into Christian’s side of the tube. “Make sure it’s stable so we can keep a constant flow. He shouldn’t need too much considering he held it in until he got here,” the nurse said. “Let ya know once you start feeling dizzy dear. You’re already at your limit,” the nurse asked Del. “This should be a routine blood transfer. He doesn’t need a lot thankfully,” the nurse told her. Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

When the one nurse came back and confirmed their blood types to be a match. Once she felt them stick the needle in her arm the girl started bleeding into the bag like you had busted open a dam. After the bag was full and the needle was removed the tiny puncture wound clotted so that her bleeding ceased. Watching them inject Christian with both the IV and the transfusion Delta set herself to even more work by slowly introducing both fluids into the boy's body and helping them circulate throughout in a stable flow. Upon hearing the nurse's comment the young woman couldn't help but to let out a small chuckle, "I don't care if I'm at my limit.. Out of what sent me here and what's happening now, this by far is the scariest." Del's blue orbs looked up at the nurse, though the glow seemed a bit dimmer than earlier. "Besides, limits are meant to be broken. Plus I'm not going to stop until he's better so put all your concerns on him and don't worry about me." With that said, the girl moved her free hand up to Christian's cheek. Caressing it and brushing it ever so gentle with her thumb. The other hand that held his tightened a bit more, she wasn't going to let go of him anytime soon.
A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

After a while, Combat Class had ended early, and Seria began to walk outside of the gym after cleaning up everything. Today was an intro to combat, but she felt like she wasted it somehow. At least now she knew she was dealing with people who had no idea how to take care of themselves when confronted by death. She remembered the two students, especially the one who confronted her. She also knew that they both went to the nurse's office after one of them collapsed. She decided to go there in case Del needed anything. She also wanted to check up on them because she didn't want to kill a student on the very first day. She didn't want to kill a student ever. She walked into the nurses office and she was sort of confused. She saw that the student who collapsed was transferring blood to the student who confronted her. Just what on Earth happened? Did Drabaki do something too extreme during their time with him? What caused Christian to be in this state, she didn't know, but she felt like she had some responsibility to take for both their conditions. She then walked up to one of the nurses and asked her about the situation. "Nurse, what happened? Is something wrong with the boy?"
A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Christian’s heartbeat slowly began to recover, his heart beginning to regain some semblance of strength but not yet capable of being on its own. The nurse beside him turned to Seria. “We don’t know... he couldn’t even speak. I think his vocal cords are damaged so it might be a while before he gets his voice back. He must’ve been practically screaming in pain,” she said to the teacher but was unable to answer her question. She was at a loss. Another nurse took her attention away from Christian and Del for a moment as she heard the conversation. It was the nurse that had checked on Del and Christian’s student records. “Actually, I was reading.. Christian’s.. school records and it seems inside his body he has control over 5 different demons that he can transform into at will. We know he didn’t get attacked from the outside cause he didn’t have any open wounds. It was all internal organ damage. Do you know anything..? You two seem.. close,” the nurse asked Del. Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 CasualTea CasualTea

Christian’s heartbeat slowly began to recover, his heart beginning to regain some semblance of strength but not yet capable of being on its own. The nurse beside him turned to Seria. “We don’t know... he couldn’t even speak. I think his vocal cords are damaged so it might be a while before he gets his voice back. He must’ve been practically screaming in pain,” she said to the teacher but was unable to answer her question. She was at a loss. Another nurse took her attention away from Christian and Del for a moment as she heard the conversation. It was the nurse that had checked on Del and Christian’s student records. “Actually, I was reading.. Christian’s.. school records and it seems inside his body he has control over 5 different demons that he can transform into at will. We know he didn’t get attacked from the outside cause he didn’t have any open wounds. It was all internal organ damage. Do you know anything..? You two seem.. close,” the nurse asked Del. Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 CasualTea CasualTea
"Sounds painful." She then walked over to the boy and looked at him. Five different demons inside of him. That must be one hell she didn't want to be apart of. "Five demons all inside this boy. I've seen a lot of stuff in my life but this is just something I haven't seen before. I could relate in some way, but it's not bad at all compared to his condition. I bet it's too much to handle." She said, feeling sympathy for the child. She remembered she absorbed some demon energy once before and turned into a demon-hybrid. If she took in such demons, would it help this boy? "I know this boy has a grudge against me, which is why I'm willing to help. How about I absorb a few demons from him? To lighten the load. I've taken Demonic Energy before and adapted to it. And the dragon inside for sure will keep them in check. I'm hoping it could help him heal. Though, I'll do it with your permission. Your choice, Nurse." Seria said as she looked at the nurse dead in the eye. Her expression was serious, and determined. She understood what would happen to her. She would adapt again like she did hundreds of years ago. She still has the dark energy flowing within her. However she would trust that Perkisas, inside, would help her stay sane. She trusts that he could hold her together as she takes in these demons. She wasn't sure if the boy would want this to happen, but it may be for his own good. It was merely the simplest and probably shortest way to solve this problem. A more lengthy way was to create a seal so the demons didn't have much influence inside as they did now. But noticing Del transferring blood into Christian, it was probably needed to do it quick. Even Del was at her limit. Christian has a grudge against Seria, and probably for good reason. It seemed fit that Seria would pay him back. Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50
(If Seria takes in some of the demons, she will change. But in an interesting way. Your choice.)

Delta tisked when she heard, and saw, the teacher in charge of the combat class walk in. If it hadn't been for her in the first place perhaps neither one of them would be in the state that their in. Though the teacher nor nurses really knew about Del, it was evident that she was not her normal self at the moment. Glowing blue orbs glared at the woman before a semi familiar voice spoke up. It was the nurse that had to run the records before allowing the water manipulator to fork over a portion of her blood. "Well of course we're close," she muttered while pressing her forehead into Christian's soft, blonde locks, "He's my boyfriend." Now that was probably a lie. Sure she wished that Chris was her boyfriend, but the two never got to discuss making things official. But it was the best answer she could come up with to explain their closeness. "This is work of the fire demon known as Taran, but I believe that he could have had an accomplice in this. I know three out of the five seemingly don't have an issue with sharing. But Taran has warned me before about such a thing like this happening if I didn't back away and leave him to forever be isolated.... As you can tell I guess my listening skills suck. But my best guess would be the other demon he had to use during COMBAT CLASS."
The girl emphasized the class name as she glared at Seria. But when the teacher talked about removing some of the more negative demons, Del's glowing gaze softened for a moment. But quickly turned back into a rather hostile glare, "For now you won't be touching him. He is unable to communicate and therefore you can not have his consent on any matter regarding what he does with his body." In a split moment it had appeared that Delta's eyes weren't glowing as brightly, but thanks to that kick of determination, and a strong need to protect Christian, the water manipulator's blue orbs were getting brighter. She could feel herself pushing past her limits, but it needed to be done. Delta could feel that his heart wasn't ready to work on its own just yet which meant she had to continue using her powers until he was a hundred percent better.
A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. CasualTea CasualTea

A3B5BC83-B74C-4535-9153-813B37B21775.jpeg

Cahira bit her bottom lip, wiping her eyes. “I’m so glad! I was so worried!” A small smile appeared on her lips, quickly growing into a grin as Eliza reassured that she wasn’t hurt.
The young girl sobered a bit as he roommate began explaining her nosebleed. “A-... a cat?” Cahira blinked, tilting her head slightly.

She jumped slightly as Eliza gasped, her own eyes widening a bit. Her mouth dropped open, almost worried. “Jinx would never!” She protested, completely oblivious. “Besides, he was following me right before we... found... you...” Her speech slowed, her eyebrows furrowing slightly. She shrugged. “It probably ran away when we ran into each other.” As she nodded, she made a mental note to ask Jinx later how in the world he’d be able to chase a cat and follow her at the same time. Her companion better not have some secret duplicating ability that she didn’t know about. That just simply wouldn’t be fair.
“Anyway,”
Cahira stood, brushing herself off and flattening her hair back down before offering a confident hand to her apparent classmate.
“I’m Cahira, thanks in advance!” She giggled, grinning. “What was your name again?”
RI.a RI.a
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Christian was in a deep sleep, his expression was serene, showing that for now, everything was alright. His heart had recovered enough to beat on its own. What he needed now was simply rest. Lots of rest. The nurse looked at Seria. “I think risking anything that might push his body further wouldn’t be the right move. It’s better if we let him rest for now and wait for him to wake up. If Del is right, at the very least it seems that the demons are dormant now,” the nurse told Seria. Noticing the heartrate monitor’s consistency for quite some time now, she puts a hand on Del’s shoulder. “Dear... you need rest too...” the nurse told her softly. Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Christian was in a deep sleep, his expression was serene, showing that for now, everything was alright. His heart had recovered enough to beat on its own. What he needed now was simply rest. Lots of rest. The nurse looked at Seria. “I think risking anything that might push his body further wouldn’t be the right move. It’s better if we let him rest for now and wait for him to wake up. If Del is right, at the very least it seems that the demons are dormant now,” the nurse told Seria. Noticing the heartrate monitor’s consistency for quite some time now, she puts a hand on Del’s shoulder. “Dear... you need rest too...” the nurse told her softly. Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50
Delta tisked when she heard, and saw, the teacher in charge of the combat class walk in. If it hadn't been for her in the first place perhaps neither one of them would be in the state that their in. Though the teacher nor nurses really knew about Del, it was evident that she was not her normal self at the moment. Glowing blue orbs glared at the woman before a semi familiar voice spoke up. It was the nurse that had to run the records before allowing the water manipulator to fork over a portion of her blood. "Well of course we're close," she muttered while pressing her forehead into Christian's soft, blonde locks, "He's my boyfriend." Now that was probably a lie. Sure she wished that Chris was her boyfriend, but the two never got to discuss making things official. But it was the best answer she could come up with to explain their closeness. "This is work of the fire demon known as Taran, but I believe that he could have had an accomplice in this. I know three out of the five seemingly don't have an issue with sharing. But Taran has warned me before about such a thing like this happening if I didn't back away and leave him to forever be isolated.... As you can tell I guess my listening skills suck. But my best guess would be the other demon he had to use during COMBAT CLASS."
The girl emphasized the class name as she glared at Seria. But when the teacher talked about removing some of the more negative demons, Del's glowing gaze softened for a moment. But quickly turned back into a rather hostile glare, "For now you won't be touching him. He is unable to communicate and therefore you can not have his consent on any matter regarding what he does with his body." In a split moment it had appeared that Delta's eyes weren't glowing as brightly, but thanks to that kick of determination, and a strong need to protect Christian, the water manipulator's blue orbs were getting brighter. She could feel herself pushing past her limits, but it needed to be done. Delta could feel that his heart wasn't ready to work on its own just yet which meant she had to continue using her powers until he was a hundred percent better.
A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. CasualTea CasualTea
Seria nodded at the nurse in understanding. "Alright." She then looked at Del before sighing, shaking her head. "You two really are close. I respect that. And you both seem pretty angry at me. I did sort of told you the reason but, alright guess you have all the right reasons to be mad I guess. I don't necessarily spar with students, but if you ever want to take your anger out, come at me." She then turned to leave and when she got to the doorway, she stopped and turn her head to speak. "I'll try to make it easier for you and the others. Apparently you all aren't as strong as the students back in Japan. Too many of you stuck inside your comfort zones, acting like every average high school student. You can't be average. You hold special gifts and powers. I'd say more, but you obviously need the rest. I'll see you two for History tomorrow. Lucky you." She said before she sighed and began walking out. She guessed she expected too high of the students at this school. She would need to make it a bit easier for them since they can't fight very well. She also guessed she's made a pretty bad impression, like she always has anyways. She was terrible with first impressions. Since today, she didn't have anything else to do, she supposed she'll go for a small drink. So she began heading to a bar near the school, entered it, and sat at one of the stools at the counter, sipping slightly at her drink while watching the TV which was showing the news. A lot of things happened in the few days she was here. She needed to clear her mind so she can prepare for history. She also felt her dark energy flowing a bit more actively because of Christian's presence, it seemed to react to the demons inside of him. She may have to keep her distance so it can stay stable. Just one question stayed in her mind. Why did she have to teach a Combat Class in such a short notice? That and she has to keep teaching it too. At least she only has to teach it for one day a week, and the other four days were History classes. After she took a sip, she set the glass down. She then started to remember back then when the dark energy was in full influence. She killed so many all because they mistook her for a demon and attacked her. She also remembered the thought about her fiance. She wondered why he popped into her head so suddenly? She looked down only to see her left arm trembling a bit, which she took her right hand and grabbed her left wrist to stop it. She took a deep breath and exhaled. Weird. It never done that before. After only a few glasses, she got up and returned to the school. On her way back, she was in deep thought and when she got to the school, she just wandered aimlessly through the campus. Her hands in her pockets and just silently moving past students if they were to cross paths. She just kept wandering, waiting for something...

It was only after Seria had left the building did Delta calm down and begin to relax. The girl was rather happy that the nurse seemed to be on her side when it came to what be done with the demons. After a moment of listening to Christian's heart, and feeling his pulse, Del concluded that it was stable enough to function on his own. So her powers ceased to assist him. Allowing his heart to beat on its own and his blood to flow through his veins without that push. However she didn't let go of his hand, instead she continued to hold onto it in case something were to happen. But it also brought her peace of mind. "Fine," Delta mumbled softly, "I'll rest. But I'm not moving from this spot."
Her opposing arm wrapped loosely around Christian's chest and shoulders. Before she officially settled down to rest, the girl leaned forward and planted a gentle kiss on the sleeping boy's cheek. When Del pulled away, her eyes ceased so glow as they had been for the past few hours or so. Now dark circles could be seen under them and her skin was a bit pale. They were right, she had pushed herself past her limits. Even her earlier pain had returned even greater than before, but this was all a small price to pay. Delta rested her head down beside the blonde haired boy and softly nuzzled it as her forehead pressed to the side of his head. Then slowly, her eyes began to close. And the girl fell asleep.
A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

The nurses saw Del fall asleep with Christian and sighed. She smiled. It wasn’t like she could do much so she decided to leave them be, moving the two a little so that they could occupy the same bed and tucking them in. With that the other nurses left to attend to the rest of the hospital while one stayed, checking the equipment one last time to make sure that everything was indeed stable. They both looked exhausted. She watched the teacher leave and guessed that the two students had some sort of animosity for the teacher. She couldn’t blame them. Perhaps it was simply that they were shocked by what they were challenged with on the first day. The nurse was sure they would get used to it however and understand the teacher’s intentions. Nonetheless, only time will tell so for now, she, with the others, left the room, leaving the room to a sleeping Christian and Del. (We could skip to when we wake up if you want) Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Users who are viewing this thread

Back