• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Crystal Heroes RP

Diagonal

A light in a dark place
So I was wondering if anyone is interested in a Final Fantasy-esque RP. The setting takes place in the world of Cryil, where seven crystals, which are said to hold different powers of a goddess, are dispersed throughout the land. Six crystals were discovered, and kingdoms were established around them. Due to the immense power of the crystals, it was inevitable that some people would get greedy, and invade the land. One of the kingdoms of the west (name TBD), invaded and took two more crystals into their power. To prevent the invading kingdom from taking anymore crystals, a group of heroes were formed in the southeastern kingdom of Cryillia. The heroes must come together to fend off the invading kingdom, as well as try to rally the other crystal kingdoms to come to their aid.

I need about five people (more if all of them fill) to be the heroes of Cryillia. The heroes can come from other kingdoms smaller than the crystal kingdoms, or they can fit right into one of the crystal kingdoms. There will be no player based character from the invading kingdom at this moment.

Requirements for the RP:
Players must be able to
- Post at least twice per week
- Write at least two paragraphs per post (7-8 sentences)
- Follow rules provided by the GM and RPN

If people are interested in this RP, I will post up a detailed lore, as well as a CS. Lmk if you have any questions.

Update - Check out the detailed lore: Fantasy - The History of Cryil

Last edited:
Glad ppl are interested in the RP. We have three people (one via PM) that are interested, and one maybe. So, after one more person expresses their interest, I will post the Lore and CS!

━✦━✦━
same question as the one above me.. i'm interested and hoping it's still open.
━✦━✦━

Users who are viewing this thread

Back