• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crystal Heroes OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Diagonal

A light in a dark place
This is the OOC of Crystal Heroes: The World of Cryil. Say hello~

Rules and Requirements will be posted here:

Requirements for the RP:
Players must be able to
- Post at least twice per week
- Write at least two paragraphs per post (7-8 sentences)
- Follow rules provided by the GM and RPN

Rules:
Don't make broken characters.

Rules are subject to change.

Tagging people who expressed interest: RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32 Moka-chan Moka-chan LadyOfStars LadyOfStars darkfang darkfang OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi NeonFlow NeonFlow

Last edited:
LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Hello! The Actuk Beast Tamers usually have one main animal (partner) that they have with them for assisting in battle. Weapons of the Beast Tamers vary from daggers to claws, and horns that call their partner, but most are melee range. Some can communicate with specific species of animals, and others just are able to train animals better than others. Beast Tamers can have varying partners to cover their weakness of short range melee basic attacks. They can have partners that fly them in the sky for quick hit and run. Then can have fast and strong land creatures that can pounce onto an enemy from a long range, or the Tamers can have a supportive partner that disrupts enemies while healing the Tamers. How the Beast Tamers got their animal, what they can do with their animal, and which way they can use an animal is up to you to decide.

LadyOfStars LadyOfStars Hello! The Actuk Beast Tamers usually have one main animal (partner) that they have with them for assisting in battle. Weapons of the Beast Tamers vary from daggers to claws, and horns that call their partner, but most are melee range. Some can communicate with specific species of animals, and others just are able to train animals better than others. Beast Tamers can have varying partners to cover their weakness of short range melee basic attacks. They can have partners that fly them in the sky for quick hit and run. Then can have fast and strong land creatures that can pounce onto an enemy from a long range, or the Tamers can have a supportive partner that disrupts enemies while healing the Tamers. How the Beast Tamers got their animal, what they can do with their animal, and which way they can use an animal is up to you to decide.

Thank you for the reply. I will keep this all in mind when creating my character.

Diagonal Diagonal Does a character need to hail from a specific nation or can they be like a nomad, or wandering merchant, also would warlock be an acceptable class?

Diagonal Diagonal Does a character need to hail from a specific nation or can they be like a nomad, or wandering merchant, also would warlock be an acceptable class?
I'd prefer to have a character come from a specific nation if possible. I don't think I will allow Warlocks as there aren't much evil magic, but magic powered by the crystals.

Lol well I will have to take your word for it, until I can go to those places and judge for myself. I’m pretty jealous right now XD.

Lol well I will have to take your word for it, until I can go to those places and judge for myself. I’m pretty jealous right now XD.
i got pictures from the bowfin, it was an old WW2 submarine. i mean, i guess i could throw them up on like my feed or whatever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back