• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crystal Cove

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Within the crowd Atalanta looked around herself frantically. As the parade had gone on she had managed to loose Elaine in the crowd. After many shots she was feeling buzzed but it was quickly being killed by the stress of being surrounded by so many human strangers alone.
How disappointing... I really wanted to watch the fireworks with Elaine... Her hand went to the necklace, pressing it firmly against her chest. I'll just have to catch up with her tomorrow. Got to meet the new fish anyways.
Deciding it best to call it quits for her parade night she figured maybe she could return to her normal nightly duties. Moving toward the outskirts of the parade she retrieved her phone from her pocket to text Eric.
Hey, I'm done with the parade. Is everything good?
Umm
I can start my look out

If there wasn't anything she was needed for maybe she could go the the ship wreck to look for some fun things to collect. Maybe she could find something really cool to give Elaine. Part of her hoped that she would get to but she had a nagging feeling something was happening.

45C9DFE3-A802-40C4-BE9D-116B75092185.jpeg

“𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒶 𝒽𝓊𝓇𝓇𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓃𝑒 𝑔𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝓈𝓉𝓈. 𝒮𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁, 𝓎𝑒𝓉 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈. 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓂 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓂.”

Cordelia Hale
Location | Crystal Cove, The Bungalow

~ ⋆ ~
It has officially been one year since Cordelia first arrived at Crystal Cove. One year since college started. One year since she finally abandoned Boston— for good. One year since… she was taken into this family of people who were just like her. Not exactly like her, no one could be exactly like Cordelia Hale— but they were similar to her in all the ways that matter most. Merfolk, all of them were.

Sunlight streams into the twin-sized room, reflecting off the walls painted in the clearest, lightest blue— one could almost mistake the sight for a proficient aristocratic painting of an autumn sunrise in The Maldives. years worth of surfing memorabilia smartly decorates the room, hung in well-thought places to utilize all of the space she owns. With a sigh, Cordelia flips herself off the side of the bed, made of feathers plucked from seagulls, her eyes read over the chats in the family group and the messages manage to wrangle a chuckle out of her. It was one of those mornings. Sharks Rule, she types within a second, pressing send and still making a mental note to actually read Mister Silver’s notice. If not anyone, Cordelia took the notices very seriously along with anything else Mister Silver had to say, write— breathe. It is not that she has a crush on him or anything like others might suggest.

Warm feelings begin their long embrace that would last throughout the day, thoughts and memories of the kindness Mister Silver and Miss Moon have shown her these past months— almost an entire year now. Mister Silver was simply... her savior, the father she never knew. Slowly, she paces around the room making small signs of progress here and there toward getting ready for the day and more importantly the festival.

~ ⋆ ~

Mood | Groggy
Interactions | None
Mentions | Lilliana2 Lilliana2 , Morrighan Morrighan
Nearby | Anyone Still In The House
Current Outfit |
c l i c k

Last edited:
ADE20B9F-6AD4-471D-86D6-289E3A5FC176.jpegOcti
Interactions: Dahli Morrighan Morrighan

Octi had been patrolling the edges of their territory when she heard some loud noises coming from a distance. She peaked her head above the water and watched some fireworks shooting off into the sky. I haven’t killed a man in a while! If the humans are having fun why can’t I? I’m sure Delphine won’t mind! she thought to herself as she swam towards land. A dock came into view and she could see one younger looking man sitting at the edge with his feet dangling. She swam to him popping her head above the water between his legs. He jumped back and fell backwards before sitting back up.

“Sorry I didn’t mean to scare you!”
She assessed the situation he was probably a teenager, he looked upset about something. Easy pickings. “It’s just...I-I’ve never seen a human...your so handsome not like the men down here I had to get a closer look. What’s your name?”

“It’s Hunter, are you a-“

“Mermaid? Why yes I am you’re very clever. My name is Octi.”
She said as she twirled her hair. She pulled herself up a bit and leaned closer to him “so Hunter what’s a handsome, smart man like yourself doing looking so sad?” She asked invitingly. Hunter had sat up and scooted closer to her.

“Well I’m not much of a man I’m only 15 I can’t even vote yet!”
He joked The younger ones are more tender... Octi thought as she resisted the urge to try and bite him now. She had to keep up this stupid facade for a bit longer. “I was supposed to go swimming with my girlfriend under the fireworks, it was going to be really romantic, but she broke up with me today to go spend time with Chad. I don’t blame her, he’s got a really nice car and he’s older than me. I’m fixing up my own car, once I get it running I’m sure she’ll be really impressed with it! It’s a-“

“Well I don’t know what a car is, but I can tell you right now I like you a lot more than Chad.”
She gave him a warm smile “Why don’t you swim with me instead? I’ve never swam with a human before...but it does sound romantic.” Hunter grinned at the idea of swimming with the beautiful creature in front of him. He could imagine her wrapped up in his arms.

“I’ll go swimming with you, if you let me show you my car tomorrow.”

“Whatever you want.”
Octi said as she held her hand out. The naïve child grabbed her hand and she yanked him into the water tangling him in her tentacles. She bit into his arm, a paralysis death sentence. Hunter never resurfaced but his mother would report him missing in the morning when he didn’t come home.

After Octi had her fun she swam back to Dahlia, with a new finger bone dangling from her neck. It came to her attention that she had entered another clans territory as she left she could see their markings at the edge of the abyss, too bad she hadn’t noticed them before. They didn’t catch me entering, so they must be a smaller weaker clan. Dahlia will be pleased! she swam until she was back home. She approached Dahlia.

“You won’t believe what I found...”

Dahlia had been enjoying her new burrow near the abyss when Octi swam over, coddling her newest addition to her macabre collection of human toys. While she herself enjoyed toying with the surface prey as much as the other mermaids, she found keeping trophies beneath her.

Still, she made the effort to smile knowingly towards the girl.

“Pray tell?”

She hoped it would be something useful, especially when all the shit with their precious leader - supposedly Dahlia’s dearest friend - had blown up in the last months. She wanted the bitch to just shut up and listen to her, but the girl was as stubborn as ever. If they didn’t take more mainland territory, they’d be flushed out of the abyss by the shark clans to the south.

Dennis had a goofy grin on his face as he continued listening to the rejuvenating music of Jepsen. But just as he was fully getting into his jam session, it was cruelly cut short by his right ear bud being yanked out of his ear. "Whagh!" he yelped, thrown off-guard by the sudden act. He nearly swung out wildly before he realized that his "attacker" was none other than Elaine.

“I found you!” She said happily, handing him a jello shot, one he gladly accepted. “I get it, I’m over the parade too. I lost Atalanta and Finley and I’m a bit drunk, but I’d rather follow you than party alone.” She smiled at him. “One more shot, so by the time we get to the arcade we’re both so drunk the video game lights look amazing but not so drunk that we want to go back to the party.”

Dennis quickly paused the music still playing out of his dangling earbud. He placed them back in his pocked as he returned Elaine's smile. "Not much threat of that, trust me. So... being with me is better than being alone at least, huh? I'm touched, heh heh heh..." he gave a small chuckle, but then his face grew noticeably softer. "But seriously though. I'm sorry, El. After Finley bailed on me, I guess I just didn't see a reason to stay. I would've told you I was heading out, but I didn't want to get in the way of any snogging opportunities you had with Atalanta," he said, giving Elaine a playful nudge with his shoulder. "I'm sure she just got caught up in the festivities. Being so quiet the rest of the year, it's easy to forget how crazy this March gets. We can stop by the Bungalow tomorrow if you want, maybe we can meet up with her again."

Dennis tilted the jello shot back, downing the whole thing. He had to use his tongue to loosen a few bits from the plastic sides, but otherwise consumed it efficiently. "Oof, yeah, I can already feel that one kicking in. I am definitely up for a game of drunk Street Fighter if you are. But Dhalsim is banned!" he laughed once more, letting out a small hiccup. The two of them had made some decent progress towards the boardwalk at this point. "Hey...you know, I've got an air mattress and everything in the back of the arcade. If you just wanted to spend the night, that'd be cool. The arcade's not too far from the bungalow. We could just head over there in the morning. Or afternoon, you know, whenever you get up."

Interactions: Lilliana2 Lilliana2

CD98EE96-9899-4B51-ABC1-A4A33E2A97BA.jpeg

𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒶 𝒽𝓊𝓇𝓇𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓃𝑒 𝑔𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝓈𝓉𝓈. 𝒮𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁, 𝓎𝑒𝓉 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈. 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓂 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓂.

Cordelia Hale
Location | Crystal Cove, Outside The Bungalow
{incredibly late, but on her way to the festival}

~~
As she frantically paces around the bedroom, her golden skirt is slit up to her mid-thigh, constantly sweeping up the dust from the hardwood floors.
Okay, okay, okay,” Cordelia mutters incoherently to herself, “now… where the hell is it?” Grabbing one of her blue traveling packs, this specific one was smaller than the average backpack, mostly used for hanging outside and being able to hold small items such as a phone, money, or a makeup bag. Slinging the pack over her shoulder, with a light sprint, she was nearly out the door and down the staircase before she stops in her tracks.
Making a sound of minor annoyance, walking up the two steps she had just descended, going back to her room to grab the golden armband which was set down on her ivory vanity. Quickly she puts it on, while running down the steps and opening the front door, the breeze softly confronts her, slightly blowing strands of brown and blue bayalage hair.

In her haste to get to the March, she forgets to read the note written by Mister Silver. Cordelia brushes this off and resolves to read it later.
About to be on her way to the festival, she had entered her brisk walking mode and if not for the car pulling up into the driveway, she might have already arrived there. Cordelia didn’t have to wonder who was in the vehicle as she could simply feel the vibrational energies of merfolk, especially her family.

A sudden dread washes over her, realizing that no one should be back this early— then she reasons that perhaps someone had gotten tired since it had been about five hours since the festival had started about seven hours ago and it had no intention of stopping now!

Cordelia moves her lips to the side, thinking for a few seconds whether or not she should go over and chat— and probably have to explain to Mister Silver why she was still at the bungalow. So, the question was…alcohol or interaction with her family who she had not been communicating that much lately with due to all the school work shes had to do these past few weeks. Sighing, Cordelia, of course, starts to make her way over to the car.

It was probably for the best, anyway. The later it got the more likely all the alcohol will be gone and then she's forced to not have any. Cordelia stood at roughly five feet five and only needed at least two shots and that was her cut off point. She had little to no self-control, although every single time she would say to herself that two-drink rule… but it never worked. She waves once Blake and Erik can see her through the window. Upon getting closer to the car, that feeling of dread grew into a small ball at the pit of her stomach. Cordelia was no psychic, but something told her that they were back not because they wanted to be, but because something bad happened prior to them coming back… and whatever it was, it made her sick.

~ ~

Mood | Thirsty for Alcohol
Interactions | Lilliana2 Lilliana2 , Shame Shame
Mentions| Shame Shame
Nearby | Claud&Blake
Current Outfit |
c l i c k
Hair Reference | c l i c k

Last edited:

• Blake visibly relaxed when the car reached the bungalow.
    Bungalow, sweet bungalow.
    It wasn’t that the mermaid had anything against Claud, but she had never been in such tight quarters with a human before. Sure, he was very nice, and, admittedly, very cute, but she wanted out of this car immediately. Her free hand wrapped around the door handle as the vehicle came to the stop. When the radio came on, she jumped, the moth on her hand fluttering in annoyance before settling back down on her wrist.
    “Uuum sir we have a disturbance at the beach, it seems there’s a naked confused man scaring people. Could you please go check it out?”
    No.
    Oh, no, no, no.
    Blake’s eyes widened behind her sunglasses. She jerked her hand back from trying to answer Claud, the moth flying off her hand as she disturbed it again.
    “You got it, I am enroute.”
    No. This was bad.
    “So if you guys want to meet a naked drunk guy, you’re more than welcome to come, or you can hang back here while I handle this. It’s not even a minute down the road and I’ll be right back.”
    Before she knew it, she was out of the car like she wanted…But, now she was all alone with the human.
    She stood there, watching Erik disappear, leaving Claud stranded with her.
    This was so bad.
    More moths accumulated around her, some landing on her, some circling lazily around her head. One crawled into her hair as she turned her eyes to Claud.
    Should she invite him in? Was that the proper thing to do? He was stuck here without a car. She couldn’t just leave him.
    Would you like to come inside for coffee? ☕
    No, that was stupid. What if he didn’t like coffee? But, didn’t most humans like coffee?
    Would you like to come inside for a drink?
    Wait, did that sound like she was asking him to drink alcohol with her? No, she was overthinking things… right? This was too long a pause. Did he think she was awkward? Or rude? She took a deep, shuddering breath and resigned to just ask.
    Blake lifted her eyes from her phone to show him the message, but caught the sight of Cordelia coming over to them. Her shoulders relaxed in relief.
    She quickly deleted her message to Claud and sent one to Cordelia instead.
    Hey! This is Claud. He is a human that works with Erik. He is very nice. Erik had to leave Claud to go to on a call. Should we invite him in??? Do all humans like coffee??

Lilliana2 Lilliana2 Whirlawind23 Whirlawind23 Circe Circe

[div class=container]
font call outhellohello
[div class=img1] [div class=mentions][div class=scroll] [div class=tag]mood[/div] peaceful
[div class=tag]location[/div] downtown
[div class=tag]outfit[/div] [div class=outfit][/div]
[div class=tag]mentions[/div] kai
[div class=tag]tags[/div] Shame Shame
[/div][/div] [/div] [div class=namecon] [div class=instruct]click me
!
[/div] [div class=role]the healer[/div] [div class=name]mari.[/div] [div class=nameo]mari.[/div] [/div] [div class=body][div class=scroll][div class=dialogue]
She smiled warmly, seeing him almost as flustered as she was comforting in its own way. “That sounds lovely, Kai.” Placing a hand over her heart, Marisol gave Kai a small curtsy and smile. “You’re very thoughtful...I’m happy to go as long as I’m not dragging you away from any plans.”

She followed Kai through the crowd, weaving through people as she kept up with him as best she could. The longer they walked, the more Marisol felt things poke into her bare feet, them pulling back up reflexively every time. How did humans manage to be so messy?

Yet the skin of her toes felt a warm, comforting familiarity of sand. Marisol took a moment to process her surroundings, the noises of the crowd having long since faded, being replaced by the sound of gentle waves pushing against sand, birds overhead, and nothing but the sound of Kai’s chair and Marisol’s gentle steps.

“I thought more people would be out here...but I suppose not…” Marisol sighed fondly, eyes staring out into the sea as she let herself sit on the sand next to Kai’s chair. Then it hit her. This was where Marisol brought Kai after saving him. Oh no, he knew, didn’t he?

She paused for a moment, mind searching for something else to say. “This….reminds me of home.” Trying to find something to fill the air and not think about where she was.

Marisol. No.

“Just...there was a lot of ocean and...it was peaceful…” She continued, her voice trailing off towards the end of her sentence, leading to another, long silence. She was content to sit in silence with him, not wanting to possibly out herself further. As the silence went on and on, the sounds of fireworks crackling in the distance, Marisol felt her eyes grow heavy as she drifted away into a light slumber.

[/div][/div]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡
[/div]

[class=container] --img-1: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/88/a0/bf/88a0bf6aea06788ae5320e3daba66853.jpg'); --bg: #fff; --mbg: #fff; --color-1: #DFC2B3; --nameoutline: #937e74; --border: #e2dcd9; --txt: #383230; cursor: url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2wj9k9UPt1qfamg6.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class name=container minWidth="450px"] height: 350px; width: 450px; border:1px solid var(--border); margin:auto; display:flex; flex-flow: row wrap; position:relative; justify-content: space-between; background-color: var(--bg); [/class] [class name=container maxWidth="449px"] height: 315px; width: calc(100% - 2px); border:1px solid var(--border); margin:auto; display:flex; flex-flow: row wrap; position:relative; justify-content: space-between; background-color: var(--bg); [/class] [class name=img1 minWidth="450px"] height: 350px; width: 40%; background: var(--img-1); background-size:130%; background-position: 50% 50%; position:relative; [/class] [class name=img1 maxWidth="449px"] height: 315px; width: 40%; background: var(--img-1); background-size:150%; background-position: 50% 50%; position:relative; [/class] [class name=instruct minWidth="450px"] font-size:10px; font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; color: var(--txt); position:absolute; bottom:7px; left:20%; [/class] [class name=instruct maxWidth="449px"] font-size:10px; font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; color: var(--txt); position:absolute; bottom:7px; left:3%; [/class] [class name=namecon minWidth="450px"] height:16%; width: 60%; position:absolute; bottom:0px; right:0px; box-sizing:border-box; padding-left:5px; padding-bottom:5px; [/class] [class name=namecon maxWidth="449px"] height:20%; width: 60%; position:absolute; bottom:0px; right:0px; box-sizing:border-box; padding-left:5px; padding-bottom:5px; [/class] [script class=namecon on=click] fadeToggle 500 mentions [/script] [class name=name minWidth="450px"] font-family: 'Abril Fatface', display; color: var(--color-1); font-size:55px; position:absolute; bottom:-16px; right:5px; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class name=name maxWidth="449px"] font-family: 'Abril Fatface', display; color: var(--color-1); font-size:55px; position:absolute; bottom:-16px; right:5px; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class name=nameo minWidth="450px"] z-index:7; font-family: 'Abril Fatface', display; color: transparent; -webkit-text-stroke: 1px var(--nameoutline); font-size:55px; position:absolute; bottom:-13px; right:2px; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class name=nameo maxWidth="449px"] z-index:7; font-family: 'Abril Fatface', display; color: transparent; -webkit-text-stroke: 1px var(--nameoutline); font-size:55px; position:absolute; bottom:-13px; right:2px; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class name=role minWidth="450px"] font-size:10px; z-index:6; font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; font-style:oblique; letter-spacing:1px; font-weight:400; position:absolute; bottom:24px; left:13%; text-align:right; background-color: var(--color-1); padding:2.5px; padding-top:0.5px; padding-bottom:0.5px; [/class] [class name=role maxWidth="449px"] font-size:9px; z-index:6; font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; font-style:oblique; letter-spacing:1px; font-weight:400; position:absolute; top:0px; right:8px; text-align:right; background-color: var(--color-1); padding:2.5px; padding-top:0.5px; padding-bottom:0.5px; [/class] [class name=body minWidth="450px"] font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; color: var(--txt); height:84%; width:60%; padding:10px; box-sizing:border-box; overflow:hidden; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; line-height:150%; font-weight:500; [/class] [class name=body maxWidth="449px"] font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; color: var(--txt); height:80%; width:60%; padding:10px; box-sizing:border-box; overflow:hidden; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; line-height:150%; font-weight:500; [/class] [class name=scroll minWidth="450px"] height:100%; width:107%; overflow-y:scroll; padding-right:40px; [/class] [class name=scroll maxWidth="449px"] height:100%; width:100%; overflow-y:scroll; padding-right:40px; [/class] [class=mentions] height:30%; width:90%; background-color: var(--mbg); position:absolute; bottom:8%; margin-left:5%; opacity:0.9; display:none; padding:10px; padding-top:8px; box-sizing:border-box; font-size:10px; text-align:left; font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; color: var(--txt); overflow:hidden; letter-spacing:0.5px; [/class] [class=tag] display:inline-block; border-bottom:1.5px solid var(--color-1); margin-top:2px; margin-right:2px; [/class] [class name=dialogue] color: var(--color-1); font-weight:600; display:inline; letter-spacing:0.5px; [/class] [class=outfit] display:inline; color:var(--txt); transition:0.4s; [/class] [class name=outfit state=hover] color: var(--nameoutline); transition:0.4s; [/class][/div]

credit - uxie (link)

It is the next morning after the March of the mermaids festival. The streets are still littered with remnants of the party last night and the streets are quiet, except for the news of the boy who mysteriously vanished at the docks last night. His face is all over the news and witnesses are saying they saw him talking to a strange woman at the end of the dock before jumping to his watery grave...

• Erik was stunned when the person hugged him. He felt oddly familiar...it was when he heard the boy call him Shark that he realized it was Gill from his old clan. He wrapped his arms around him and tried to hold back tears. He had assumed the other mermaid hadn’t made it out of the attack all those years ago. Seeing him alive and well was overwhelming.

“I’ve missed you too Gill” Erik said as he took in his clan members presence, his warmth and smell. It was definitely his old friend. He finally released him “Gill so much has changed! I’m a clan leader now, let me bring you home you can meet everyone in the morning.”

Erik guided him back to the Jeep and took him home. He dropped Gill off in his room and told him to stay put as he took Claud home. The entire way there he apologized profusely to his new partner for having to be dragged around for personal reasons all day. ”If you want you can take the day off tomorrow since I dragged you around all day long, or I can come get you at 9:30 just send me a text by then if what you want to do.” He told his partner right before leaving and heading home. Once he got home Erik clothed Gill and has him sleep in his room for the night.

After time skip: 8:30 AM in the bungalow

Erik got up to make some coffee and to send out a text message to the group.

Meeting in the living room, if you’re not here I’ll send you a text with the details. He couldn’t help but worry about how his family would feel about the new member. It was still up to them if he joined. Erik wasn’t one to just welcome someone new in without his family’s approval no matter how important they were to him. He went back to the bedroom and woke Gill up guiding him to the living room. He was still in the tee shirt and sweatpants Erik had loaned to him last night, Erik attempted to fix his hair a tiny bit before sitting him on a chair in the living room and watching silently as the clan meme era that we’re home filtered into the room.

”This is Gill, he’s from my old clan. I know this is sudden but he’s a trustworthy old friend and I want him to stay, but I thought we’d all take a vote on it. If you want to vote anonymously, just shoot me a text for yes or no. I sent everyone who is not here a text about this situation.” As soon as he finished his statement Vivian interjected with her instant no vote. Erik fell silent That was a fast rejections from V I really hope the others are more accepting. He was silent for a second as Vivian left the room as much as he wanted to follow her he knew this was once again a situation more suited to Moons Disposition. He sighed before continuing ”you don’t have to vote right now, it’s ok if any of you need to think it over. Also...a boy disappeared off the docks last night. Apparently he just jumped in the water and never resurfaced if anyone finds a body while swimming please let me know privately, don’t make a scene. Witnesses are saying they saw a strange woman coaxing him into the water. I’m not saying we have intruders it’s not very likely that’s the case but keep your eyes out for strangers.”

He finished his spiel and waited for his families thoughts and opinions.

Morrighan Morrighan
SpectrumCrow SpectrumCrow
wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3
ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi
Circe Circe
Shame Shame
myst.erion myst.erion
Whirlawind23 Whirlawind23
Killerclown Killerclown
AquaMarie AquaMarie
eyyliner eyyliner
AngelCloud AngelCloud

Selma was patrolling the beach with an old sword in a holster on her back. She had a really bad incident with a rival clan that murdered hers and chased her out of her home. She has yet to meet anyone else but she knew she had to remain cautious. Anyone could be an enemy.

Last night after not hearing back from Eric Atalanta decided to go out the the sunken ship wreck. All was quite as usual. While she'd explored many times she still had left much unexplored. Digging in the sand within the wreckage she found the usual trinkets; coins, weapons, bottles. While normally she might've grabbed them this time she was on a mission. Finally she found on, a necklace with a gem on it. It'd need some cleaning, but it would be worth it. Returning to the bungalow she began working on the necklace till about sunrise when she finally took a nap. As she slept the necklace stayed in her hand, dangling off the bed.

What woke her from her nap was the sound of her phone going off. Rubbing the sleep from here eyes she saw a text from eric. Grumbling she headed out of her room and into the living room.
Seeing a new person here surprised her a bit but it wasn't long before Eric explained the individual's presence in their home.
"Well personally I don't see a problem with it," Atalanta responded with a shrug. The looked Gill over as Eric explained the situation at the docks last night. She couldn't help but feel a bit guilty about having not done her watch last night now. Sighing she looked down at the ground. Time for a stiff drink.
"Will do," she replied before turning toward the kitchen. Making herself a White Russian today she took her drink out to the balcony. Spotting Vivian in her sour mood Atalanta positioned herself on the balcony near by.
"Don't tell Eric but you look like you need this more than me," she commented holding the glass out for Vivian to possibly take a sip.

f7019587369db18243ce8d0586600ddc.jpgMarch of the mermaids had been a hit, Marianne had sold out of all her pastries and drinks. After selling out of her merchandise Marianne decide to close shop and head home. The brunette was happy that she lived outside the main strip of town, or all the loud partiers would not let her sleep.

The next morning came and Marianne woke up early and headed into town to her shop, Larimar Cove Cafe. The whole morning the brunette spend backing pasties and cleaning up her shop. She was glad she opened a bit later today because she had a lot of work to do. Eleven in the morning came as Mari walked over to her door flipping her open sign and unlocking the door.

Last edited:
[div class=container]
font call outhellohello
[div class=img1] [div class=mentions][div class=scroll] [div class=tag]mood[/div] anxious please help her
[div class=tag]location[/div] beach then bungalow
[div class=tag]outfit[/div] [div class=outfit][/div]
[div class=tag]mentions[/div] kai, erik, atalanta, viv, gill
[div class=tag]tags[/div] Shame Shame
[/div][/div] [/div] [div class=namecon] [div class=instruct]click me
!
[/div] [div class=role]the healer[/div] [div class=name]mari.[/div] [div class=nameo]mari.[/div] [/div] [div class=body][div class=scroll][div class=dialogue]

As Marisol awoke from her dreams, eyes slowly opening as the rising sun lightened up the world around her, her mind began to wake with her. With long blue hair in the sand and all over her clothes, Marisol shot awake in realization. She never went home.

Her eyes shot over to Kai, who was still soundly asleep in his wheelchair next to her, dark eyes hidden behind heavy lids. Marisol frowned, looking over at him, seeing if there were any apparent injuries. Sure, she doubted that anything happened or anyone disturbed them, but the possibility was there.

Once she was confident he was alright, her eyes flicked back and forth between the beach in front of them and the direction of the bungalow. She couldn’t just….leave him here...without saying anything, but she certainly wasn’t about to wake him.

A buzzing sound rang from her bag, still at her side. With swift hands, Marisol unlocked it and read Erik’s message to the group, eyes widening as she got her knees in the sand where she slept, writing a message in the sand.

Need to go. See you later at the shop, Kai-fish ~ Mari 🌊

“I’m going to regret that later.” She thought to herself, rising up and jogging to the bungalow, shaking the sand out of her hair.

As she grew closer to her home, she saw Atalanta and Vivian on the porch. Marisol’s brow furrowed, something seemed...off. She couldn’t put her finger on it, but there was just something.

“I’ll...ask later.” Marisol sighed under her breath, giving a small wave to Atalanta and Viv as she passed them. “Good morning. Don’t drink if you already have a hangover…” She spoke as she moved to enter the home, trying to give a warm smile but instead just...looking worried and obviously putting up a smile.

The anxiety in her chest grew and grew, falling asleep on the beach with a human, not being there for the meeting, not being there to make sure everyone was safe and sound! If Erik didn’t tear her ear off, she’d do it herself.

As she pushed the door open, Marisol saw a new figure standing in the main room. A guy with black hair and blue eyes stood next to Erik, everyone else in the room quiet.

“Uhm…” Marisol’s words caught in her throat as her disturbance brought attention to herself. She quickly bowed, face flushing bright red as her heart kept pounding in her chest. “I’m so sorry I’m late!” were the only words she managed before she rose and scrambled to sit on the couch.

[/div][/div]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡
[/div]

[class=container] --img-1: url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/88/a0/bf/88a0bf6aea06788ae5320e3daba66853.jpg'); --bg: #fff; --mbg: #fff; --color-1: #DFC2B3; --nameoutline: #937e74; --border: #e2dcd9; --txt: #383230; cursor: url('https://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2wj9k9UPt1qfamg6.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class name=container minWidth="450px"] height: 350px; width: 450px; border:1px solid var(--border); margin:auto; display:flex; flex-flow: row wrap; position:relative; justify-content: space-between; background-color: var(--bg); [/class] [class name=container maxWidth="449px"] height: 315px; width: calc(100% - 2px); border:1px solid var(--border); margin:auto; display:flex; flex-flow: row wrap; position:relative; justify-content: space-between; background-color: var(--bg); [/class] [class name=img1 minWidth="450px"] height: 350px; width: 40%; background: var(--img-1); background-size:130%; background-position: 50% 50%; position:relative; [/class] [class name=img1 maxWidth="449px"] height: 315px; width: 40%; background: var(--img-1); background-size:150%; background-position: 50% 50%; position:relative; [/class] [class name=instruct minWidth="450px"] font-size:10px; font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; color: var(--txt); position:absolute; bottom:7px; left:20%; [/class] [class name=instruct maxWidth="449px"] font-size:10px; font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; color: var(--txt); position:absolute; bottom:7px; left:3%; [/class] [class name=namecon minWidth="450px"] height:16%; width: 60%; position:absolute; bottom:0px; right:0px; box-sizing:border-box; padding-left:5px; padding-bottom:5px; [/class] [class name=namecon maxWidth="449px"] height:20%; width: 60%; position:absolute; bottom:0px; right:0px; box-sizing:border-box; padding-left:5px; padding-bottom:5px; [/class] [script class=namecon on=click] fadeToggle 500 mentions [/script] [class name=name minWidth="450px"] font-family: 'Abril Fatface', display; color: var(--color-1); font-size:55px; position:absolute; bottom:-16px; right:5px; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class name=name maxWidth="449px"] font-family: 'Abril Fatface', display; color: var(--color-1); font-size:55px; position:absolute; bottom:-16px; right:5px; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class name=nameo minWidth="450px"] z-index:7; font-family: 'Abril Fatface', display; color: transparent; -webkit-text-stroke: 1px var(--nameoutline); font-size:55px; position:absolute; bottom:-13px; right:2px; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class name=nameo maxWidth="449px"] z-index:7; font-family: 'Abril Fatface', display; color: transparent; -webkit-text-stroke: 1px var(--nameoutline); font-size:55px; position:absolute; bottom:-13px; right:2px; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class name=role minWidth="450px"] font-size:10px; z-index:6; font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; font-style:oblique; letter-spacing:1px; font-weight:400; position:absolute; bottom:24px; left:13%; text-align:right; background-color: var(--color-1); padding:2.5px; padding-top:0.5px; padding-bottom:0.5px; [/class] [class name=role maxWidth="449px"] font-size:9px; z-index:6; font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; font-style:oblique; letter-spacing:1px; font-weight:400; position:absolute; top:0px; right:8px; text-align:right; background-color: var(--color-1); padding:2.5px; padding-top:0.5px; padding-bottom:0.5px; [/class] [class name=body minWidth="450px"] font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; color: var(--txt); height:84%; width:60%; padding:10px; box-sizing:border-box; overflow:hidden; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; line-height:150%; font-weight:500; [/class] [class name=body maxWidth="449px"] font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; color: var(--txt); height:80%; width:60%; padding:10px; box-sizing:border-box; overflow:hidden; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; line-height:150%; font-weight:500; [/class] [class name=scroll minWidth="450px"] height:100%; width:107%; overflow-y:scroll; padding-right:40px; [/class] [class name=scroll maxWidth="449px"] height:100%; width:100%; overflow-y:scroll; padding-right:40px; [/class] [class=mentions] height:30%; width:90%; background-color: var(--mbg); position:absolute; bottom:8%; margin-left:5%; opacity:0.9; display:none; padding:10px; padding-top:8px; box-sizing:border-box; font-size:10px; text-align:left; font-family: 'Raleway' , sans-serif; color: var(--txt); overflow:hidden; letter-spacing:0.5px; [/class] [class=tag] display:inline-block; border-bottom:1.5px solid var(--color-1); margin-top:2px; margin-right:2px; [/class] [class name=dialogue] color: var(--color-1); font-weight:600; display:inline; letter-spacing:0.5px; [/class] [class=outfit] display:inline; color:var(--txt); transition:0.4s; [/class] [class name=outfit state=hover] color: var(--nameoutline); transition:0.4s; [/class][/div]

credit - uxie (link)

Vivian

Interactions: Atalanta ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi
Mentions: Moon Morrighan Morrighan Marisol and Finley SpectrumCrow SpectrumCrow

“Thank you...” Vivian mumbled as she took the glass and took a sip of the white drink. She made a slight face after taking the sip, but the alcoholic taste wasn’t as bad as she was expecting. She took another sip and handed the glass back. Her stomach warmed up a tiny bit but the drink didn’t hit her too hard just enough to help her relax a bit. She watched as Marisol entered the bungalow looking a bit anxious, she smirked a bit at the hangover comment. She hadn’t drank anything the night before so she knew she was safe from that. She couldn’t help but wonder about her family members whereabouts the night before.

”Does it get easier being as you get older? I always thought everything would be simple once I turned 19 but ever since then I feel like life has just gotten more complicated.” She admitted sighing she leaned back. She wasn’t sure why she struggled so much with her emotions, almost everyone else seemed to know how to handle their life situations or seemed so well put together. Moon never seemed flustered, Erik acted like his life was always put together even Marisol who had just walked past with her walk of shame seemed better prepared then her. Maybe I’m just over thinking things, or maybe I’m just not good at reading other people.

”I have a job interview today at the arcade, it’s close by and I was thinking maybe getting a job would help me become more independent.” she smiled at Atalanta ”Have any suggestions about landing the gig?” part of her wanted to tell Atalanta about her interaction with Finley last night, but she knew it was probably for the best that she didn’t say anything. She didn’t want to see how Erik would react or make them have to move. Part of her wondered if Moon had somehow already figured it out, maybe some mind reading witchcraft? She could never tell if that woman was just really good at reading people or if she could actually read minds like some sort of crazy sea witch. Either way she knew Moon would probably be much more understanding then Erik would be. I hope I see Finley again today...there was something so calming about talking to them yesterday. I wonder if we talk again if it’ll have the same effect?

Atalanta was a bit surprised that Vivian had actually drank some of it. She smiled a bit as she watched her take a few sips.
"I didn't get that drunk last night," she scoffed at Marisol's comment. The poor girl looked so stressed. It was just one of those morning it seemed. But she couldn't help but be curious what got her staying out all night. She could get in trouble for that.
She was pulled from her thoughts as Vivian asked her a question. She took a drink from her glass as she pondered the question.
"I don't think I'm really the best to ask about that," she responded, the back of her head ",but I guess it gets easier after you gain more life experiences. You'll have a lot of new experiences now that you're an adult. It might be hard at first but you'll get a hold of it." As she finished talking she took another drink, studying Vivian's expression. She felt bad for her younger clan member. But then Vivian mentioned her interview, changing her whole demeanor. She couldn't help but smile as Vivian lit up talking about getting a job.
"That's great! Well, you'll wanna dress fairly well. Wanna look presentable. Smile, be confident, and have a firm hand shake," she began listing off excitedly, then her tone became more gently as she continued ",but most importantly: be your self." As she said 'self' she gently poked Vivian in the chest where her heart was. Setting her drink down she stood up straight, a gently smile on her face.
"You're and amazing young woman and I'm sure you'll land the job as long as you show off the best you. If you want I can go with you into town, I have some businesses today."

Dennis had the most frightening dream that night, one where he was being hunted by a giant, neon green centipede as he tried to hide in a dark forest. Fortunately, Elaine had awoken him just before the centipede could cleave him in half with its giant mandibles. "Wha! Huh? Elaine?" he said sleepily, before rising from his blanket with a mighty yawn. He had pretty much passed out on the floor last night after an intense game of Tekken 5. It was a good thing he had grabbed that blanket before he went out. Or did Elaine lay it over him afterward? He couldn't remember.

He slowly got to his feet, putting a hand to his head which was already aching, just like Elaine suspected. "Good morning to you too!" he said indignantly before heading over to a small closet in the corner. he addressed Elaine as he began collecting some clean clothes from within. "Coffee...coffee...alright, we have two options. One, we could use that shitty coffee machine stashed in the snack corner. The pro is that it's just in the other room. The con is that there's no guarantee either of us would survive drinking the toxic sludge that thing makes that masquerades as coffee. Two, we could head over to the Larimar Cove Cafe. A big pro to that idea is that their coffee actually tastes good and is far less likely to dissolve our intestinal linings."

He turned around and laid out a yellow Pac-Man t-shirt on the bed, then gave a goofy smile to Elaine. "The con is that the owner is like, the cutest girl in town, and I'm going to have order from her while looking like a damn trash bag. I'm gonna feel guilty." He couldn't help giving a small chuckle at that, followed by a hiss at a sudden stab of pain in his head. He waved his hand exaggeratedly at Elaine, signalling her to turn around so he could change his shirt. "Just in case you're still thinking I'm actually giving you a choice, we're heading over to Larimar. I've got some extra shirts if you need to borrow a fresh one, though they'll probably be a bit big on you. Now let's freshen up and get over there! You know, before my brain finds a way to claw out of my skull."

After the two had washed up a bit, they both made their way to Larimar Cove Cafe, a lovely little place that was immaculately decorated with all sorts of flowers. It was like a mini Garden of Babylon right there in their town. Dennis could see the cafe's proprietor through one of the front windows, standing near some delicious-looking pastries in a glass case. Her radiant face shone like the sun, bringing a fresh pang of pain to the boy's head. What was her name? He had never worked up the courage to look at her nametag before. He gritted his teeth as he rubbed one of his temples. "Uggh...this town is full of super models." He looked at Elaine with a tired expression. "You wanna order first? You look better than me on your worst day, after all."

Interactions: Lilliana2 Lilliana2 AquaMarie AquaMarie

(Seceret Hover on top right of image)​
[class=wrapper] width:80vw; max-width:300px; height:420px; margin:auto;center; flex-wrap:wrap; border:1px solid #a9e89e; overflow:hidden; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/236x/d5/84/26/d58426ea9c9e8a33693bc9764ae37971--glastonbury-england-glastonbury-.jpg'); background-size:100%; z-index:3px; [/class] [class=scroll] width:90vw; max-width:310px; height:100%; overflow-y:auto; [/class] [class=textbox] width:80vw; max-width:300px; font-family:tahoma; font-size:12px; color:#0c120b; padding:2px; background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.9); position:relative; top:420px; [/class] [class=overlay] width:80vw; max-width:320px; margin:auto;center; position:relative; top:-461px; left:-10px; font-family:tahoma; font-size:25px; color:#fff; text-shadow:3px 2px 0px #34572e; z-index:2px; [/class] [class=tags] opacity:0.0; width:80vw; max-width:320px; margin:auto;center; position:relative; top:-490px; left:-10px; text-align:right; font-family:tahoma; font-size:10px; color:#ccc; z-index:3px; transition: all 0.3s ease; [/class] [class name=tags state=hover] opacity:1.0; transform: translateY(20px); [/class] [class=credit] width:80vw; max-width:300px; opacity:0.5; font-family:Heebo; font-size:8px; margin:auto;center; [/class]
[div class=wrapper][div class=scroll]
[div class=textbox]
Rowan woke up with a groan, rubbing and blinking his eyes he noted that the time was a little past 10:30 as he sat up. Unlike most people, he didn't wake up with a hangover. The festival last night had been something he didn't participate in, preferring to run his store. Because while he liked a good party, doing so in a town full of strangers(had had only been in the town for a little over a month now ) would have made it more nervewracking than he would have liked. Luckily several people had come into the store to get small tattoo's to remember the night and he had, luckily, planned a design for this very festival. He took his time getting ready for the day, letting some classical tunes play in the background of his apartment and store when he finally got downstairs to set it up. Overall it took less than an hour before his shop was now able to be opened but he didn't flip the sign just yet.

During the festival, he had noticed a Cafe close by that had been bustling with activity and decided that he was going to get breakfast from it before he opened his shop. The walk to the shop was short and he was happy to see that it was open. He entered and walked into the shop and noticed that there were already people at the counter. He hummed to himself and stood behind them, looking over the display of pastries to decide which one he wanted while he waited for them to make their order.
[/div][/div][/div][div class=credit]credits @RI.a[/div][div class=overlay]Rowan Barett[/div][div class=tags]Location: Larimar Cove Cafe
AquaMarie AquaMarie wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3 Lilliana2 Lilliana2 [/div]

f7019587369db18243ce8d0586600ddc.jpg
Marianne Odeletta Wintergreen
Interactions: wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3 Lilliana2 Lilliana2 underuninterested underuninterested

Music softly played in the background, just loud enough to be heard within Larimar Cove Cafe. Marianne gently hummed along with the song as she placed freshly piped cupcakes within the large pastry case. It had been a slow morning, only a few customers had shown up. The elderly and two families with young children had dropped in. But that was to be expected after March of the Mermaids, most of the townspeople we asleep or fighting hangovers.

The bell at her door chimed, signaling that new customers had walked in. "Hello! and welcome!" She greeted from behind the large pastry case waving at the two by the entrance. "I'll be right with you" she added going back to placing the last few cupcakes on the display. "thankyou for waiting, what can I get you today,” she said with a friendly smile as she walked over to the register. Just a minute later a third customer entered her shop to which she looked over and smiled, "welcome ill be right with you" she greeted before turning her attention back to the two at the register.

[div class=container] [div class=hold][div class=img][/div] [div class=name]MORGAN [div class=smaller][div class=overflow style="padding-right: 20px"]mood: Confused | mentions: Poe | outfit: Festival | tags: myst.erion myst.erion [/div][/div][/div] [div class=follow]follow[/div][/div] [div class=center][div class=moodboard] [div class=aesthe style="background-size: 200%"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/236x/f7/ba/65/f7ba654d396fc5b904ccc2c2532435a5--eerie-photography-creative-photography.jpg);background-size: 100%;background-position: 40% 50%;)"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://mcdn.wallpapersafari.com/medium/62/26/e0kuLr.jpg);background-size: 100%;background-position: 40% 50%;"][/div]
[div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/de/7b/73/de7b733a8d0ab913d218cba2ecce6cb5.jpg);background-size: 90%;background-position: 50% 55%;"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ce/8c/42/ce8c42212ee3e5fcd5257b2892c95c43.jpg)"][/div] / / [div class=aesthe style="background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/c7f5888c37c822516b5780464e8424a5/tumblr_ok3hptVDia1viu2p0o3_250.png);background-size: 100%;background-position: 50% 55%;"][/div] [/div] [div class=text][div class=overflow] Morgan had no idea what time it was, or even where she was as she blinked the sleep from her eyes. She was vaguely aware of her naked body beneath the sheets - that so definitely were not her own - as she shifted her gaze to the other woman sleeping soundly beside her. The human was pretty, with a full mouth that Morgan was beginning to remember all too clearly with every passing moment. She was hungover, sore, and needed to pee so badly she thought she might die. Through the haze of her dehydration, she managed to get up and hunt around for the stranger’s toilet. After relieving herself, she braved a glance at her reflection in the mirror to find herself covered in hickeys and in desperate need of a shower. Poe was going to kill her. She didn’t find it particularly surprising that she couldn’t really remember how she’d ended up here, in a stranger’s apartment. Poe and her had had a few drinks - alright, maybe more than a few - and had joined up with some city girls visiting for the festival. One of those city girls just have been Morgan’s host. Screwed. I am utterly, completely screwed. The moray knew she had to get home to her friend as soon as possible, as Poe had a tendency to freak the **** out any time Morgan was gone longer than a few hours without told anyone. She’d no doubt be in for a good, long lecture when she got home. [/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: @undine[/div] [class=container]height: 400px; max-width: 350px; padding: 15px; background: #000000; margin: auto; --button: #636664; --active: #000000 [/class] [class=hold]height: 23%; width: 91%; padding: 5%; top: 0%; position: relative; background: white; border-radius: 7px; margin: auto; filter: grayscale(20%); [/class] [class=name]display: inline-block; font-size: 16px; font-weight: bold; position: relative; top: -4vw; left: 5%; transition: 0.8s [/class] [class=smaller]font-size: 8px; color: #909090; font-weight: 600; font-smoothing: antialiased; height: 27px; width: 120px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=img]height: 99%; width: 28%; display: inline-block; background-image: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/75065cde17348362d74fcbe0b6d5a7c0/tumblr_pe5r30BdPh1w3zdilo1_500.jpg); background-size: 180%; background-position: 40% 10%; filter: grayscale(5%) saturate(90%); border-radius: 50%; border: 2px solid var(--button); cursor: pointer [/class] [class=follow]height: 2; width: 50px; padding: 2px; font-size: 10px; background: var(--button); border-radius: 3px; color: white; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; position: relative; top: 40%; float: right; transition: 0.5s [/class] [class name=follow state=hover]background: var(--active); cursor: pointer [/class] [class name=black]background: var(--active) [/class] [class name=blackt]color: var(--active) [/class] [class name=pink]color: var(--button) [/class] [class=center]height: 57%; width: 89%; padding: 3%; top: 5%; position: relative; background: white; border-radius: 7px; margin: auto; overflow: hidden; text-align: center [/class] [class=moodboard]height: 100%; width: 100%; color: transparent; font-size: 19px; z-index: 5; overflow: hidden; line-height: 85px; position: relative; top: 4%; transition: 0.5s [/class] [class=high]top: -7% [/class] [class=low]top: 4% [/class] [class=overflow]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow: auto; padding-left: 2px; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=aesthe]display: inline-block; border-radius: 4px; height: 36%; width: 25%; background-image: url(https://data.whicdn.com/images/318019764/original.jpg); background-size: cover; [/class] [class=text]height: 65%; width: 100%; font-size: 0.7em; text-align: justify; opacity: 0; overflow: hidden; transition: 0.4s [/class] [class=vis]opacity: 1 [/class] [class=c]width: 100%; font-size: 10px; opacity: 0; text-align: center [/class] [script class=follow on=click] addClass black follow addClass up moodboard removeClass down moodboard addClass high moodboard removeClass low moodboard addClass pink name removeClass blackt name addClass vis text [/script] [script class=img on=click] removeClass black follow removeClass up moodboard addClass down moodboard removeClass high moodboard addClass low moodboard addClass blackt name removeClass pink name removeClass vis text [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 1.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]height: 100%[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]height: 30%;[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 1.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]height: 30%[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]height: 100%[/keyframe] [/CENTER][/animation]

• Elaine
    Interactions: Dennis, Marianne, Rowan

Elaine raises her eyebrows at Dennis ”I love breakfast with cuties.” She mused “it is really weird that all the people here are hotties, I’m not complaining though! I have no problem ordering first.” She admitted as they went inside. The bakery was cute on the inside and there looked like a wide range of different pastries to chose from. She looked at the girl behind the counter her hair was bouncy and lively and her eyes looked playful too ” you’re right she is hot.” Elaine whispered to Dennis as she approached the counter.

”Hey there! I’ll just have a blueberry muffin and a latte.”
    Elaine pulled out her cash and handed it to the cashier ”My name is Elaine by the way and this is my friend Dennis.” She introduced him as casually as possible ”He told me this place is supposed to have amazing food and coffee so I thought we’d give it a try.” She admitted before taking her muffin and moving out of the way to allow Dennis to order. I set the stage for you bro, take it away! As cute as the girl was, Elaine wasn’t going to step on Dennis’ toes and she still hadnt gotten her night with Atalanta out of her head yet. I wonder if Atalanta even still likes me after I ditched her last night... She sighed to herself think maybe that ship has sailed. She tried to move away from her thoughts and distracted herself by glancing at the guy standing behind them and giving him a smile. ”Nice tune.” She teased trying to break the ice a bit.

AquaMarie AquaMarie underuninterested underuninterested wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3 ArchAngelLexi ArchAngelLexi

"I love breakfast with cuties. It is really weird that all the people here are hotties, I’m not complaining though! I have no problem ordering first," Elaine said quietly in response. Dennis thought that Elaine always seemed to be thirsty, and not exactly for coffee. He rubbed at his arm as they approached the counter, looking at the pretty girl who waited happily at attention behind the register. "You’re right she is hot," Elaine whispered to him, just meters away from the girl she was referring to. Why did Elaine have to be so bold all the time!?

Dennis's face had turned a shade of red as he gave Elaine a sideways glance. "Uh, yeah. Even I know when someone is hot, ok?" he whispered back, anxiety clear in his voice. But there was no more time for discussion, Elaine's turn to order had come. He took a deep breath as his friend talked with the pretty cashier. It was time to settle down. He was just hormonally-charged from that damn March last night, there was no reason to act weird because some girl was asking what coffee he wanted!

But Elaine did more than just order her breakfast. "My name is Elaine by the way and this is my friend Dennis. He told me this place is supposed to have amazing food and coffee so I thought we’d give it a try," she said as she scooted out of the way, bringing Dennis face to face with the cashier. Why did she always have to put him in these kinds of situations?! It was too early for this.

He shot Elaine another wayward glance before putting on a pained smile for the cafe girl. "Uh...Good morning. I'm Dennis, like she, uh, said. Heh." He took another step closer to the register, his hand reaching into his pocket for his wallet. "Uh...I'll have a blueberry muffin too, with an Americano, if that's alright." He fumbled with his wallet, bringing out the money for his order and handing it to the barista. "Thanks. Uh, I know that your stuff is really good. My dad used to bring me breakfast from here quite a bit. This cafe is really beautiful, by the way. All the flowers. Did you...decorate this place yourself?" He asked as he made his exchange, his smile starting to look a little less pained.

Interactions: AquaMarie AquaMarie

f7019587369db18243ce8d0586600ddc.jpgMarianne Odeletta Wintergreen
Interactions: Lilliana2 Lilliana2 wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3 underuninterested underuninterested

Marianne smiled taking Elaine's order "alright a blueberry muffin and a latte" she replied entering the order into the register, taking the money and returning Elaine’s change. “You’re in luck actually the muffins came out of the oven about 15 munites ago” she added as she walked over to the pastry case, taking a muffin and placing it on a plate and taking it back to the counter. “Oh very nice to meet you Elaine and Dennis” she replied happily handing Elaine her muffin. She did remember seeing Elaine around town and Dennis from the times he had come into the Cafe, although never had gotten his name. “You can go ahead and take a seat and ill bring out your latte to you” she added before turning over to Dennis to take his order.

She quietly chuckled “Morning Dennis, now what can I get for you?” she asked waiting for the man’s order. “Nice choice, one blueberry muffin, and an Americano” she replied ringing him up after he paid she return his change. “Aww thank you so much, I'm glad you enjoy the food here” she happily smiled, form his comment of him enjoying the food in her cafe. “Oh yes, I decorate the cafe” she replied as she makes her way over to collect his muffin. “..Although the plants have always been around the cafe since I was tiny...my grandma always loved her plants...I love them too so I enjoy having them around” she added handing the muffin over to Dennis.

“Are you ready to order sir or do you need more time?” she asked looking over towards Rowan, wondering if he was ready to order. “If you have any questions about the drinks or pastries let me know” she added.

"Thanks!" Dennis smiled gratefully as he accepted the muffin from the barista. Her name was...Marianna, right? He vaguely remembered his father saying that the last time that he brought back breakfast from here. "The plants certainly brighten up the place. Definitely make it more, uh, green. It's nice." He sidestepped a short distance away from the counter, leaving enough room for the handsome musician behind him to come up to the register when he was ready. "Your grandma definitely had good taste. I'll just...step out of your way here, don't mean to distract!"

It was at that moment that Dennis noticed his cell phone buzzing. He quickly whipped it out and checked the screen, seeing that his Dad had sent some messages.
Dad: Dont forget that interview today. Green hair girl

Dennis's eyes widened as he saw the message. Shite, how could he forget! Vivian was supposed to come over today for a short interview. Admittedly, unless the girl tried to recruit him for that bungalow cult she was a part of, she was pretty much guaranteed to get the job. But still, there was procedure. And it didn't leave a good first impression for an employer to be late for an interview! All of a sudden, there was a more pressing time frame for him to get his Americano. His phone buzzed once more.
Dad: Have you seen Hunter? He went missing
Dad: Old Salt said he saw him get pulled into the water by someone

Dennis sighed as he responded, his nimble fingers blazing over the keyboard.
D: No, but don't worry. He's probably just with his gf. They do everything together
D: He's probably still passed out at her place right now
D: Old Salt lies all the time, he told me the Sea Serpent kidnapped Elaine once

Dennis pocketed his phone, confident he had managed to assuage his father's anxiety. He smiled at Marianna one more time before stepping over to Elaine, giving her a gentle nudge. He hoped he wasn't interrupting her attempt at conversation with the musician. "Hey, Elaine," he whispered to her. "I totally spaced on an interview with that Vivian girl today. I'm gonna have to bounce as soon as I get my coffee." He smiled at her apologetically. "So, uh...you'll have to go to the bungalow by yourself. Hey, I'd have cramped your style anyway! You could always call Finley."

Interactions: Lilliana2 Lilliana2 AquaMarie AquaMarie underuninterested underuninterested

b75969be292f1aa0339ef5ddbe8a66b8 (2).jpg
(( >u< decided to post again cuz I was bored ))
Marianne Odeletta Wintergreen
Interactions: @Lilliana2 @wereplatypus3 @Names McCree

“Your welcome” Marianne replied with a smile. “Oh yes *softly chuckles* the cafe is quite green ….having them around gives the cafe a peaceful calming aura..” she smiles softly staring off towards a hanging plant behind Dennis. She quickly catches herself trailing off into the distance, to which she quietly giggles as she straightens up her posture. "Oh really don't worry about it.. you’re not distracting me" she replied with a smile waving her hand as to signify him not to worry.

As Dennis stepped to the side to answer his messages Marianne greeted and took the order of the musician. Once everyone ordered she went off to make everyone's coffee. Her movements were quick but soft, as she prepared the coffee orders among the large machine. Placing the coffees into their corresponding cups (depending on if a mug or to-go cup). Marianne calls out to Elaine, Rowan, and Dennis who seemed to all be talking to each other, letting them now their orders were ready. “Um guys, your orders are ready” she called out to them a smile pointing to their cups hoping she got their attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back