• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crystal Cove (OOC)

Availability for posting?

• Once a day

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 2-3 times a day

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Once every 1-2 day

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Once a week

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think I'll drop out of this roleplay; I have yet to find a good spot to put Francis in and I'm frankly too lazy to wait longer or come up with something. Thank y'all for having me, and feel free to make a character with a similar concept.

I think I'll drop out of this roleplay; I have yet to find a good spot to put Francis in and I'm frankly too lazy to wait longer or come up with something. Thank y'all for having me, and feel free to make a character with a similar concept.

It’s ok it happens! Thank you for letting us know :)

Finally got a CS up. Not sure how to fit Nereida into the story though. She's already in the clan, but her allergy kinda limits what she can do in the sun. And her mermaid form expands what she can do in the water.

Maybe find further problems with deep sea fishing, maybe gets caught in a net?

Finally got a CS up. Not sure how to fit Nereida into the story though. She's already in the clan, but her allergy kinda limits what she can do in the sun. And her mermaid form expands what she can do in the water.

Maybe find further problems with deep sea fishing, maybe gets caught in a net?

Caught in a net would be good and there’s plenty of undiscovered treasure in the bottom of the abyss

How would she be able to communicate with anyone else? They'd have to go find her, doubt phones work underwater.

And that gives a good idea for a job. "Scuba diving" to retrieve treasure from the abyss. Mostly for tourists, decor, and value to the clan

How would she be able to communicate with anyone else? They'd have to go find her, doubt phones work underwater.

And that gives a good idea for a job. "Scuba diving" to retrieve treasure from the abyss. Mostly for tourists, decor, and value to the clan

That would be a good job for her and that’s a good question maybe she could make some kind of noise underwater to get their attention.

That would be a good job for her and that’s a good question maybe she could make some kind of noise underwater to get their attention.
That would make sense, but might freak out locals. Might be a side plot, people thinking she's the Kraken. And Erik would have to lax his rules on "no swimming during the day." She'd sneak out anyway.

That would make sense, but might freak out locals. Might be a side plot, people thinking she's the Kraken. And Erik would have to lax his rules on "no swimming during the day." She'd sneak out anyway.
That would be good

About what time is it in rp? And how would Erik feel about Nereida being in the water after sun up due to working to collect treasure from the abyss. She wouldn't really be seen anyway. Though a giant squid would be kinda obvious

About what time is it in rp? And how would Erik feel about Nereida being in the water after sun up due to working to collect treasure from the abyss. She wouldn't really be seen anyway. Though a giant squid would be kinda obvious
He’d allow it but not be happy with it if that makes sense. It’s 5ish in the evening

Sorry I haven’t posted lately I’ve had a bit of writers block I’m still trying to think of what to post for Elaine :-_-lines:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back