• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Stricken Steel

On the moon, drinking sparkling water.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
c6yjy3KGHaJrmGK6zY9UrW.jpg

In the infinite amount of time I have existed, I have seen much events happen over time. I can even see other worlds, and their own timelines. I have made it a devotion to keep to myself, and not expose myself to the infinite amount of worlds, as there are some that can even destroy me.
There is infinite sadness and anger that dwells in my mind, across the sea of cosmos. I have seen unimaginable deaths and wars alike, which some even led to me wiping their universe from existence.
But one that catches my holy gaze, a man whom once died and came back to life. He has fought so much, and so has his world. They called him Prophet, a man whom bonded on the atomic level with nanotechnology. His bond became so strong, that even death could not stop him.
But after he destroyed the Hive, this...well, despite my capabilities of viewing the future, amazed me. This event, released enormous amounts of unknown dark energy into the multiverse, causing a major disruption to the fragile fabric of time itself.
Moons and planets shifted off orbit, crops and water was plagued, even people and other entitys were turned into Ceph invasion forces.
The Hive became present in several universes, moving from one to another after the stretch of time and space inside was conquered.
Your universes are threatened by the very existence of the Hive, so I call upon you, to help save the multiverse. This task is a dangerous one, so I call upon the strongest, willing, and bravest to help fight the darkness.
If the Hive goes too far, the old gods will awaken from their slumber. Even I will cease to exist.
----
If you are interested in joining this RP, give this page a cookie/heart and I will invite you to the chat. Do not reply to this chat until given permission.

Beware:
There are no limits to what can happen.

Last edited:
Prophet - Laurence Barnes
Prophet awoke in a dark, vast and open space with no light. He could feel that the air was a comfortable 70 degrees, but really he wasn't worried about the temperature. Just where was he? One moment he was on his personal island, and now in a void?
"Hello? Anyone else...Anything else here?" He asked, feeling a strange ethereal presence amongst himself.
"Prophet, You can sense me, very well. You remember the Hive?" A voice spoke, as if it were inside of his head.
"Yeah, I do remember those bastards. Who...Were are you?" The man asked, already ready to throw a punch if he had to.
"I am the Silent One, I watch over the infinite sea of space and time. Im afraid when you destroyed the Hive in your world, well, you got rid of them in your universe. But the dark matter that spread out, it broke the space and time continuum, and now the Hive is rapidly spreading. I brought you and some others here to save all of existence as we know it, and two you may know." The voice told him with a serious distorted tone.
"A god, eh? So why can't you do it? Snap them from existence?" Prophet asked.
"I am risking enough as it is. The balance of space and time is on a thin string, and the Old Gods will awaken if I do anything further. This conversation even makes the risk higher, in fact. But I must do what I have to, as you all have done in your times."

darkred darkred

Alcatraz - James Rodriguez
The former grunt sat up and scanned his surroundings, the nanosuit had luckily already rebooted. Was this death? He recalled destroying the Hive structure in Central Park, and a short 'review' by the former suit's owner, and now he was here.
What even was here? Alcatraz froze, detecting a few more...un-natural presences. One felt familiar, very familiar.
Wait, How was Prophet alive? He knew that presence from anywhere, as the nanosuit had the abilities to detect and track other nanosuits.
His head also hurt badly, and somehow the suit could not ease the pain.
"Ah, Alcatraz. Welcome to the Void, a place between space and time, unreachable by the Ceph forces of the Hive." A strange voice told him
"Prophet, Meet your once successor, Alcatraz." The voice spoke, the void turning all white, revealing everyone there.
"My god, son. Is that...Is that really you?" Prophet asked, half-surprised.

darkred darkred

Users who are viewing this thread

Back