• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom crying lightning [a 1x1 fandom search]

shootingstar.

still a trace of body paint
hi! decided to create a quick search thread to scratch a craving of mine. haven't roleplayed for quite a while, but recently been looking to get back into it. specifically looking for fandom role-plays for now, open to doubling (if we're doing canon x oc, i definitely want to do doubling). open to any gender pairings as well.

a few requirements:
  • be able to write more than one sentence with decent grammar. i'm not too picky about the length itself as long as it's more than a paragraph at least, with something to reply to. i generally match your length.
  • be 18+. i'm 21 myself and i just feel more comfortable writing with someone who's not a minor.
  • ghost-friendly. i'm not too picky about reply times because i understand that life can get busy, and sometimes you just forget about it. it's okay, no worries.
  • communication. let me know what your ideas/preferences are.

now for fandoms, specifically looking for these: (bolded characters are characters i'm extremely craving)
the higher the number of stars, the more interested i am in that fandom currently

looking for: pietro maximoff, marc/steven/jake
can play: anyone, just ask! most experience with loki, tony stark, bucky barnes, and peter parker.

looking for: matt murdock, billy russo, benjamin poindexter 'dex'
can play: anyone, just ask! most experience with frank castle

looking for: dream
can play: anyone, just ask! most experience with corinthian

looking for: diego
can play: anyone, just ask! most experience with klaus

looking for: megumi, sukuna
can play: anyone, just ask! most experience with gojo

looking for: zuko
can play: anyone, just ask! most experience with zuko

looking for: ocs
can play: ocs
specifically looking for ocs set in this universe

looking for: james potter
can play: anyone, just ask! most experience with draco
also looking for ocs set in this universe

looking for: kai parker, kol mikaelson
can play: anyone, just ask! most experience with damon

that's all, i think. thanks for viewing this thread!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back