• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

River Rose

RIP Avicii 1989-2018
‘Crush culture makes me wanna spill my guts out. I know what you’re doin tryin get me to pursue ya-‘

So, updated interest check!

Hi, my name is Ghost. I will not reveal any other part of my identity, so don’t try to ask my gender, age, or ethnicity. I will tell you that I have about a year of roleplaying experience, and seven years of good writing experience. I only do MxF and have no opposition to fade-to-black. I’m a major book and comic nerd, so yeah.

I am a big fan of romance. Forbidden love, normal love, slice of life, I’m open to a lot. I love flipping stereotypes, so you’ll almost never see me play the bad guy/bad boy. I don’t do mxm or fxf because I’m not comfortable with them at all. No offense, but MxF pairings just come more natural to me. I prefer to play males.

I am in so many fandoms. Some of them secretly so *keep a secret*.

Book Fandoms:
Michael Vey
Percy Jackson
Kane Chronicles
Alex Rider
The Griffon Chronicles

Comic Fandoms:
DC
Marvel
(That’s about it)

Movie Fandoms:
DC
Marvel
Percy Jackson
Harry Potter

TV Show Fandoms:
Stranger Things
The Umbrella Academy
Merlin
Doctor Who
Teen Wolf
Walking Dead

Does music count as a fandom? If so, yes.

1. Vampires Will Never Hurt You
Muse A is a small town citizen,

Alright, that’s really all I got. You can ask me more because I forget stuff easily.

Last edited:
Hey there! Sorry to bother you but I have two questions:
1. What sort of genres do you prefer to play?
2. How many characters do you feel comfortable playing at once?

Hey there! Sorry to bother you but I have two questions:
1. What sort of genres do you prefer to play?
2. How many characters do you feel comfortable playing at once?
1. I prefer urban fantasy/supernatural themes
2. I can play as many as needed. I start putting in less effort at around four, but I’ll try my best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back