Video Games Crusader Kings 3 - RpN Edition?

The Dark Wizard

🔥
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey All,

I was wondering who had CK3. I have run CK2 multiplayer games before and I've done a bit of ck3. I wanted to see first who would be willing to possibly meet once a week to participate in a ck3 campaign from start to finish before discussing times, rules, and possible quality of life mods.

Hold up hold up hold up. Before we continue this discussion any further, I gotta ask. France or Poland?

I'm sorry I don't fall for trick questions.

The real answer is Satanic France in the name of Lucifer. The Chevalier de l'enfer at your service.

I’ve never played multiplayer but I have 500+ hours into CK3 at this point so I’d be down to try

Haven't played before, but know the rough basics and I'm buying the game soon-ish... so, dunno if I can commit right now, but just putting it out there.

I don't know or play this game but I'm just stopping by to say how much I love the fact that you run one of the biggest forum-style RPing websites on the Internet and still use the notification system to ask people to play video games with you.

You magnificent bastard.

I don't know or play this game but I'm just stopping by to say how much I love the fact that you run one of the biggest forum-style RPing websites on the Internet and still use the notification system to ask people to play video games with you.

You magnificent bastard.

:P

I normally play with my group of friends but a larger CK3 game requires people outside of my circles. I only tend to invite the community at large to certain games where having lots of users can benefit from it, like CK3 but it may be too niche for the site even with thousands of people getting the alert. I don't actually think we will get enough.

For example our FFXIV Guild which we've been going over the last like 4-5 years, has been really popular. Some games are just hits with the RP community and others are not.

Last edited:
CK3 IS MY JAM, Though I'm multiplayer is a bit new to me as well though lol.

No, the real question is whether we'll be playing with mods or no?

Depends, theres always a few good quality of life mods that do things like color traits better and such.
Mods or not, I'm interested! But who to play? And where? Damn you! I've got the itch!
Before I can commit though, we'll have to figure out a schedule after, I assume, a few more join in. Let me know whenever you wanna discuss setting a date.

Hey All,

I was wondering who had CK3. I have run CK2 multiplayer games before and I've done a bit of ck3. I wanted to see first who would be willing to possibly meet once a week to participate in a ck3 campaign from start to finish before discussing times, rules, and possible quality of life mods.
Even though I have no interest in world building RP's any longer, I feel this kind of content would be a benefit to RPN. Not just for roleplay reasons, but an opportunity for creative minds is absolutely essential on this site <3

Edit: as to say... community or sitewide announcements for roleplays.

I have an ungodly amount of hours in the late great CK2, but I have struggled to get as into CK3, this could be a fantastic way to push me into playing a bit more CK3, especially as I haven't played since they released the Northern Lord pack so I would 100% be up for a game. I think a big thing holding me back Ala CK3 was just a lack of people to MP with as that's where I find the real joy in PDX games so count me in if this goes ahead!

I'm not sure how i suddenly ended up on the watch list for this, But a nation building RP does sound interesting.
but I don't have that game or any experience with it. so if that's going to be a problem, then oh well. if not well I'm interested.

Ok, well, before anyone says anything, I call either Liao or Guiyi Circuit depending on start date.

Which reminds me- what kind of start date would people be interested in, 867 or 1066? Or maybe a total overhaul like Godherja or Fallen Eagle? Just want to get a general feel

Ok, well, before anyone says anything, I call either Liao or Guiyi Circuit depending on start date.

Which reminds me- what kind of start date would people be interested in, 867 or 1066? Or maybe a total overhaul like Godherja or Fallen Eagle? Just want to get a general feel

Lately, I've been playing with the "Map of Tang Dynasty" Mod, which while it isn't a total overhaul, does add China to the playing field.

Hey All,

Sorry, I’m kinda figuring out a roleplay with someone else right now. Maybe another time? :) But thank you for the offer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back