• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Crumbled Towers

General Deth Glitch

Two Thousand Club
The world is ruled by three great religions. Often fighting amongst themselves each faction may look weak to an external observer but as the hoards of the steppe well know they are fast to form alliances against forces of other faiths. With the not too recent invention of steam-power and the train, alongside the completion of the great Dracos Rail Network in the very recent past and the growing usage of airships a great conflict between these mighty factions is a matter or when, not if. In this RP you will be a nation within these religious regions or, if you want a real challenge, one of the nations that does not align with any of the great religions. 

Theres a short pitch. Basically the RP will be the lead up to and then dynamics of this conflict. I will provide a basic map for each applicant to fill out and will fill in empty space with AI nations when we start (AI meaning I control them) Future applicants will be welcome to take over one of these nations in situ by either accepting how they are or by creating a faction within and taking over with their own character through a coup/civil war. Please state your interest or any ideas to further the idea. Nations starting strength will be discussed with me and the player and then any big RP decisions, such as building a great new railway through, say, a jungle will be discussed with me aswell. Otherwise players will largely be left to their own devices and battles will be in part using the honour system with GM intervention where nessesary.

This also interests me. The only difference between this and my work is the technology tree. Otherwise same deal. So I am interested.

For some reason I wasn't getting notifications from this. but seeing that people seem interested I think it's worth giving it a go and shall get the thread up with a more fleshed out bit of lore.

I'm back, and interested, if you are still open that is. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back