• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Crsytal Oz (DEAD)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Hp: 4/6 | Hide: 2 | Scrappy: 0 Weapon: A forged work permit
Streetsmarts: 2 | Murder: -1| Crify: 3 Finding: 2 | Rep: 1 | Wits: 1 Luck: 2
Sev

greyghost: well it WORKED

They didn't get to say anymore before the taser pressed into them, and they quivered all over as they looked up at the stranger. "I d-d-don't und-d-derstand," they stuttered. "D-d-do what the h-h-hard way? I'm j-j-just going to w-w-work. F-f-for the p-p-paper. See?" They pulled out the paperwork claiming they were 11036-77, with a contract owned by Glinda and Mombi, and hoped it would be enough.

greyghost: ...or not
greyghost: I'm a HUGE idiot
greyghost: help??

Last edited:
V the Scopae Bountyman
south sector w/Sev

"Yeah okay, I know you're ninteneen forty eight nine dash O'Seven. Glinda and Mombi are too straight cut- they can't forge a work permit to save their lives. Just come easy kid, I don't want to hurt you," they said with an intense level of severity and sincerity for an average Scopae bounty man. The twisted the taser a little as they spoke.

Friday13th: What?!
Friday13th: How? where are you?
Friday13th: Of course I'll help you, Sev! did they find you first, you big idiot!

Sev

Sev sent Thirteen the co-ordinates, and tried to move away from the taser without looking like they were running. "I'm c-c-coming," they said.

greyghost: Scopae bounty hunter
greyghost: I'm being fucking recalled

Hp: 2/6 | Hide: 2 | Scrappy: 2
Weapon: 5kg Bricks in a Briefcase

Streetsmarts: 3 | Murder: 1 | Crify: -1
Finding: 3 | Rep: 0 | Wits: 3
Luck: 1

TrashRabbit TrashRabbit
- Cheshire Le Grin -
" JJ Repairs "

Mr. Le Grin didn't answer immediately, but quickly darted with feline grace on to a table, a milk crate on the shelf, then leapt into the air to catch the flying gun.

"Nobody! I'm just here for repairs, you rusty loon!" he shook his head angrily, looking confused with fur bristling on end as he landed, so that he appeared a little larger --- or poofy and actually fitting his a-tad-too-big suit. "J! CALL THE POLICE! HELP! SOMEBODY!" he yelled as loudly as he could, never taking his eyes off the tinman.

Outside, an emo teen absently playing catch with a brick perked up and started running off to find a policeman.

"W-whatever back dealings you've got with JJ, I don't care. Don't come any closer or I will k-kill you!" stuttered Mr. Le Grin.

If he caught the gun, he would make this assassin drop the knife and get down spread eagle on the floor, or if he wouldn't, he was going to shoot to make it look like self-defense and then get the tether before the cops come. If he didn't get the gun, well, it's time to grab that brick he left on the counter and chuck it at the fellow.

TrashRabbit TrashRabbit

Last edited:
The Panhead
Here comes the Hook.

Hp: ?/6 | Hide: 3 | Scrappy: 2

Weapon: Customs (Tier two, revolver/brassknuckle/knife combo)

Streetsmarts: 3 | Murder: 3 | Crify: 2

Finding: 1 | Rep: -3 | Wits: 1

Luck: 3

Panhead didn’t expect to hear from the higher-ups so soon. But there was Black Cat, already giving backhanded compliments and orders. Anyone lower on the ladder, and he would’ve told them to fuck off because he wasn’t a slave Bot. As it was, he responded thusly.

2*RT6AM: I definitely made the news.
2*RT6AM: You owe me big time.
2*RT6AM: Moving to JJ’s.

It didn't take him long to find new street threads and hit the road. His customs were loaded and he was fully charged, down to the new laserhand. It was time to hit JJ's. He took his time on the walk. No need to draw attention... Until he arrived and heard pleading. Someone wanted the cops involved. A kid, probably left as watch, sped off before Panhead could reach his customs. Damn, his time was limited now. He didn't hesitate, whipping out the Customs and shoulder-charging the door. Two bullets at the first body he saw, taking cover. A rush towards the back, two more bullets in the head of a humanoid Tin, two more in the chest of a feline, possibly the source of the pleading. The Man was down. The Cat wasn't going to do anything. The first one... Was JJ. The bullets struck his head. Panhead could see the bits of crystal. Things stopped registering, even as he kept a bead on the Cat, the only one who was still functional enough to move. Panhead didn't know much about JJ, but he was trusted by a lot of tins. An ethical guy, far as he knew. A civilian casualty. Not a human one, but one of his own. He regretted that, but the man down was probably Ozzy... Maybe JJ was selling out. Maybe he didn't have a choice. But Pan knew how it looked.

"Show your insignia now, Catman. Whoever you're with left you a badge or something, right? Their logo, their insignia. Show it, or your chip is next on the chopping block. Hell, look at mine. Not like you're leaving."

He said, flipping out the Lizatko Candies emblem again as he thought things through. He'd have to grab the downed man's C-chip, and probably the cat's too, if he wasn't Lizatko's guy. Then he'd have to stuff any documents and expensive parts he could into a bag, and hope it looked like a robbery to the Ozcops. If the catman WAS Lizatko... Well, shit would get awkward. He'd have to get the poor thing on his feet and running, or stuff him in a backpack until he could do some legit repairs. At least he already had a mostly-intact spare head to shove chips into for a talk. On the bright side, robbing JJ's, guilty as it would make him feel, would give Lizatko a lot of parts for its other Tin agents.

- Magnolia Noir -
"And it starts . . ."

"Gah-!"

Startled by the loud and continuous beeping sound, Magnolia immediately adjusted her hearing aids' volume, sighing in relief now that her eardrums are not about to explode from sound waves. Honestly the mornings are the worst just because of that. Just because of adjusting and adjusting her aids until it's in the right volume. Sure, she's deaf but she still does not want to pop an eardrum by accident, thank you very much!

Once she has it in the right volume, the tiny young woman looked over where the beeping sound is coming from; her door. More specifically, someone is ringing her doorbell and it's very loud like a 'Piing- Piiiiiiiiing~!' Then it stopped after a few rings. Magnolia tilted her head before shrugging her shoulders and prepared herself for the day. After a quick shower and putting on her usual clothes, she walked over to her door and opened it.

". . . No one's here . . ." She muttered as her eyes scanned the old smelly hallway, so she went down from the fourth floor of the creepy apartment complex to the first floor where she walked up to the front desk that holds the mailboxes. Of course, no one is at the front desk. Nobody wanted to deal with the people who lived here and she doesn't blame anybody for feeling that way.

Tanned fingers lightly ran over the chip-painted tiles to find her name plate and opened her mailbox. Only to find a small note from-

". . . Black Cat . . ." Magnolia muttered, blinking at the credentials of being a janitor for the ECE main headquarters. Then she read the note before grinning a bit.

"Ohhh~ Fancy place! Yessss~" Shiny floors are awesome~

Making sure no one will see the note, she pulled out the local lighter that's tucked away in the front desk and burned the note on an empty metal plate. After drawing a happy face on the plate with the ashes, Magnolia tugged on her backpack and heads off, ready to start on her new job as a janitor for the ECE main headquarters. On her way there, she read on the mysterious murder of one Evvamene Eastman in the newspapers.

"She was a CEO, huh? Hm. I wonder what will happen to the ECE now that she's gone?" She quietly muttered as she continued to ride on the busy busy trains towards her target area, minding her own business from what's going on around her.

TrashRabbit TrashRabbit

King Panthera
OZ Central Security Coroner's Office

King looked at the patient at the slab. Last time he checked, when a Lion goes on a rampage or does something suspicious, they are usually shot on sight. A rule that has been ironclad for a while. So he did not take the comment personally. He moved in for a closer look, GSW to the head. He did not have a chance.

The coroner's story did confirm his suspicion. The MO is the same. A clean, bloodless kill. The case notes he had on it were scanty at best but at least it was better than nothing. he reviewed the information on his tether again to get another look. After a few minutes of staring awkwardly in space, the sound of the metal clattering woke him up. He looked at the doctor and smiled at him.

"Thanks again for the assist. That last especially was a big help. At least i now have a clue as to which race i should start investigating. And no, that would be all my friend."

And with that, he exited the room. He looked at the receptionist again, smiled and said his goodbyes. He stepped outside where he was immediately slapped with the scent of all things musky. At least it was better than the coroner's lab. He looked at the sky, blinked twice is acceptance of the warm sun-rays and headed for the Tubes.

After contemplating as to where he was to go next, he decided to head to the office. Going home was rather very tempting, to have a seat at his very soft sofa and drink his Ichor gold whiskey but he decided against it. And maybe he would have called Bethany over and have a drink. He shook his head. Now that was a distraction he did not need.

He headed straight to his office to collect new information and compose himself. Walking wasn't exactly exercise, it was torture. He reviewed the case files one by one, visiting the previous ones and this time combing it with a fine tooth comb. He got very little info on the MO and decided to shelf that aside for now.

The doctor did say one thing. I saw the news- and it isn't something a four year old scarecrow girl could pull of. Trust me on that one. Dolan's lost his mind on that one. So scarecrows are the main suspect and according to him, those versions are not capable of doing such an act. So maybe the new models have some sought of malfunction in their code. Question is, where does he go from here?

Then it hit him. The ECE janitorial's place. At least he can get some clues that maybe the others may have missed. Well looks like his next stop was to the South Sector.

The South Sector

The journey to the South Sector was uneventful. He was alone in his thoughts and the residual taste of his whiskey he took prior to traveling made him all woozy and easy. He looked at the clean windows and smiled. The sights were nothing remarkable really. He was here before on a job a few years back but he was so engrossed in it he failed to admire the place. Glad he didn't. The train stopped at one of its stops closest to the location. Might as well take a walk.

There was nothing impressive really. He stood out like a sour thumb. A clean suit and a Lion implant wasn't really something you see everyday. Still he could care less. Street vendors everywhere and suddenly he felt hungry. He approached one vendor who was selling chicken.

'Excuse me, how much for three pieces of Chicken?" King said as he rubbed is hands in anticipation.
"That would be 20 credits."
He fished out a few credits and handed him the cash. He ate the pieces hungrily. After 5 minutes, he handed the plate back to the vendor and smiled. He took a napkin and wiped his hands and mouth. Street food was always on top of his list. He let out a smile and added the vendor an extra two credits as a tip. When was the last time i ate street food? He asked himself as he walked to his destination.

Lewis

Lewis sat at home, resting in his bed, the stolen rig made from stolen parts sitting at his feet. A holo-screen floated above his chest, displaying the spaces the rig had been used to log into. The Golden Boughs, what Lewis thought of as a little hangout spot for R&R or maybe to meet with friends. Lewis didn't immerse much and he didn't recognize the next one. The Nekomancer? That meant... what, cat manipulator? A quick cry-fi search revealed that it was deep in the core and old, a very well-established diving spot. The final one showed up on his holo as '- - -', it seemed that there was an encryption or something, and he wasn't about to dive or try to dive into something he didn't notice. And it would be unlikely for him to find anything in The Golden Boughs. That left The Nekomancer. He flipped down his mask and got ready to dive, immersion rig plugged in and ready to go.

//- ACCESS DENIED - Error Code: 04C - Cannot find stable connection -//

He tried again, dreading what he thought was likely to happen if this continued.

//- ACCESS DENIED - Error Code: 04C - Cannot find stable connection -//

He flipped off the safety on his Immersion Rig. This was not going to be fun.

//- ACCESSING... -//

//- INGOPEN -//

Lewis rubbed it and reached up to the back of his head. He put his foot down carefully, brought his foot up and then. "Aaaaaaaaaugh." He would've vomited if he wasn't a jumble of code in a virtual world. And then stopped he moved forward a bit reaching for the door. The door swung open and he pushed on the door. He seemed to be regaining his senses a little bit his head felt like it was underwater but. He focused his eyes and looked around the entry room of The Nekomancer. "Goes by 13 for a friend I'm looking," he said to the nearest person who looked like they worked there. He frowned, that didn't sound right. Cats wandered around the floor and walls, and one brushed up by Lewis's leg, purring softly. He looked out of place in the... well, anywhere really. His cry-fi appearance was essentially him in his heist gear, but he was wearing a white outfit instead of the normal black one, with a white top-hat as well. "Understand can you me, sorry?"

TrashRabbit TrashRabbit

- Magnolia Noir -
"ECE Main Headquarters"

Sweeping the sparkly floors of the ECE with a fold-able broom, Magnolia moped, the tip of her hat wilting like a sad flower. Today is just not her day. Ever since starting this job, she has been nothing but trouble. From tripping on her own broom to spilling the water on the slick floors to causing others to also fall, it was really bad. Even just cleaning windows from the inside was bad.

She didn't realize the window was actually open! Now an angry someone will have a wet rag splat on their head and she's going to avoid them! All day today!

It didn't help with her search either, always getting chased out right after. For all she knows, she could be very close to finding her task too.

Taking a deep breathe and letting out a sigh, the tiny young woman grumbled, looking around the place she's in to make sure no one is around. Then she stopped sweeping, narrowing her eyes as she reached over to her hearing aid, twisting the volume nub to adjust again. The hallways are definitely empty and really pale white with large mirror windows behind her. She can see the whole section from way up high here . . .

"Wait, am I even supposed to be here?" She shrugged it off, believing otherwise. As soon she finished cleaning the hallway, she started to clean the rooms behind the many sliding doors. Then she froze in one of the rooms, emerald eyes brightening up at the sight of video camera monitors shining light on her face.

"Perfect-!" Magnolia got closer and searched in the old security videos. It's like what Black Cat said in the note, the ten minutes of Eastman leaving is gone. Biting on her bottom lip, she put the videos back in place as if no one searched here and let out another discontented sigh.

"Okay, not here- Oh?" She spotted another door leading away from the hallway and opened it, warily peeking through for a few seconds . . .

She went inside, closing the door from behind her as her eyes scanned the room. "It's definitely someone's office." Magnolia whispered, picking up the holograph photo of a family together having fun with her gloved hand. Placing it back down, she searched the whole office. From inside the desk to the shelves that stored old looking books. Some that''s filled with an unknown language that she couldn't read.

"Tell me your secrets-!"

Shwap

Magnolia froze again as a sphere floated in front of her face. Her lips stretched into a smug grin. "Why, thank you for telling me your secrets~" With a 'Poof!' from shutting the book, she poked the marble and connected with her glove to search around the tiny memory. That's when she saw a woman leaving-

"So about the merger . . ."

"Ah, yes. This way."

The tiny witch woman sucked in air, storing the lost clip inside her glove before shutting it off. Then she reached over to her hearing aid to zero volume as she pretend to sweep. Her hands where shaky as anxiety builds up in her chest and pressing down her lungs. As she turned around mid-sweep, she jumped back from seeing two men with expensive suits (Really now? How can they work with those things on?? They look so uncomfortable to wear!) and meekly grinned at them.

"H-Hi-!" She yelled, not realizing how loud she is. Causing both men to wince and glare at her balefully. "H-how are y-you doin' on th-this fi-fine day?!"

---------------------------------------------------​

"You guys didn't need to fire me right then and there. . . Jerks!" Magnolia stuck her tongue out at the large and pristine building, knowing that the two men can see her from inside the lobby area. Honestly-! She had her hearing aid off and everything-!

After snorting in disbelief, she spun around and stomped away with her head held up high...until she was too far away for anybody in the ECE building to see her anymore. Her shoulders slumped, she let out another sad sigh. This is not good. She actually wanted to at least make it up to the workers in the ECE somehow (Not the two men, no-!). With maybe a small pick-me-up note or maybe a cup of coffee or something as an apology for all the trouble she has caused.

"Guess now I can't. Fish-sticks . . . " She stopped by a bench, adjusting her filled bag, look for something, and taking out the money she needed for travel. Then with a disappointed pout, Magnolia made her way back, thinking of how to tell Black Cat the bad news of her getting fired . . . and that she has her task in hand.

Magnolia didn't see a tall man walk pass by her. The floppy rim of her black witch's hat covered her vision of seeing a fellow LIon eating street food as he made his way from her previous job.

Last edited:
Magnolia's Find
Katsuya Katsuya

When Magnolia was ready to look the piece of footage stored safely in her tether held the details of Evvamene's murder. The footage showed the janitor, a clever looking young scarecrow distract the CEO by spilling a vase of flowers and sticking a device on the safe and continuing to play the fool and ruin some of the power business woman paper work while trying to clean up the water on the desk. The fiasco went on six or seven minutes until the girl quietly opened the safe, out of the line of sight of the annoyed woman and slipped a case into her trash bin, shut the safe and pushed her cleaning cart away.

Evvamene was seated and pulling her hands over her face when the man in the suit and the cat mask entered her office. They spoke for a moment with a series of hand gestures and posturing that looked all together casual and then he went to the safe and found it empty- Evvamene was murdered shortly by the agent with a katana that looked like it belonged in a store at the mall and with skill and finesse and then fled empty handed.

The Agent
Zer0 Zer0 Graystone713 Graystone713

The new challenger entered and unleashed a barrage of bullets and his internal displays informed him his power supply was about to go critical. The short would be catastrophic. His tin body shook, trembled, convulsed- vibrated like an unbalanced washing machine.

//initiate C-chipwipe.bio/system:FA
//authenticate

/system stabilizing
/program intiating

The tin man stilled and went slack.

Crystal Core: Nekomancer
Camden Camden

“Hey, hey just breath you got some bad bad lag going on kid,” Said a girl with lavender hair and a pair of too real cat ears. “you gotta focus- There you are, Love, look at that. Reality is what you think it is.” She said helpfully. And then frowned as he spoke.

“She's banned from here,” She said, “I'm sorry.”

And then she turned cause something was happening. A tall gaunt man dressed in suspenders and a white dress shirt and sporting a matching pair of too real cat ears had appeared. He pointed at her and said in a thick Slavic accent, “I'm gonna come home fresh- Some one's gotten the lost bots back together-” and then he flickered and Vanished.

The girl gasped and looked upset and looked back at Lewis, “You should go,” She said softly.

Officer Dolan
ECE housing
CkSmalling CkSmalling

Officer Dolan was smoking a cigarette on the porch of the ECE housing. He was a big man, tall broad shouldered and solid. The rest of the Ozcops had left, taking the little straws with them. He knew no good would come to them. But the chief wanted the case to end here and he knew better. He had run the case into a convenient dead end. If there was anyhead way to be made on the case it was else where out of his reach. Maybe he had access to the ECE files he had requested, or had even a hint it'd be a difrent story. But for now the case was dead.

Somewhere, ominously unspecified

A recently booted Tin Going by Evvi googled their own name and quietly began to panic.

V
wickedlittlecritta wickedlittlecritta

V let the taser drop, and popped it back on their belt. Then they took Sev by the back of the neck and unceremoniously attempted to manhandle them into handcuffs and then into the back of Scopae security zoomer.

Firday13th: We're on the other side of the city. keep updating your position.
Firday13th: We're coming.

Last edited:
Lewis

Lewis floated forward and then made a motion like taking a step, and reached his hand out. "Wait, hey." He said. "She where did go? Say what did she? In danger be she could." His form was flickering and he looked ghostly, he was leaving an afterimage of himself when he moved.

TrashRabbit TrashRabbit

Hp: 1/6 | Hide: 2 | Scrappy: 2

TrashRabbit TrashRabbit
- Cheshire Le Grin -
" JJ Repairs "

Mr. Le Grin had caught the gun and was pointing it at the assassin when he heard gunshots outside the store. People screamed, there was a rush of footsteps in the store, and a moment later he had hit the deck behind a milk crate, firing shots as he fell at a tinman that burst through the curtains and had fired at him and the assassin.

He heard the drop of a body. For a quick moment, angry orange eyes glanced from behind the milk crate at the tinman before darting back behind it. Mr. Le Grin took note of where the security cameras in the store were, then slowly lifted his remaining paw in a way that made it look like surrender and hid the pink pad palms from view of the cameras; a pad top beveled in, then slid down to reveal a Lizatko Candies emblem among all the copper cogs and gear.

"I-I'm just here for r-repairs, alright? I'm not one of them, I-I don't work here, I'm not with JJ." stuttered the trying-to-be-calm scared voice behind the crate, as he pulled his paw down and away from view. "I don't want to die, okay? I just ---" a deep breath. "I don't want to die."

There were shiny metal parts around the shop, and Mr. Le Grin watched this trigger-happy madman through his reflection on the metal shelves. They could probably see each other through these reflections, and for the briefest of moments he subtly dropped his scared civilian expression and gave the tiniest of shakes with his head, gazing with stern orange eyes, as though implying that he wanted to be left alone and his cover intact, then resumed his scared facade and gripped the gun tight to his chest that had two smoking holes now.

His tail flicked impatiently as he waited for the cops to come.

TrashRabbit TrashRabbit Graystone713 Graystone713

Last edited:
The Panhead
On Black Cats and Luck.
Panhead was absolutely ready to shoot the little catman. But he saw the Lizatko emblem. That wasn't good. Black Cat wouldn't like this, even though it was her fault.

"Fucking hell... I can fix you up, just don't move too much. Let's Tintalk."

He said, grabbing a toolbox and moving through the curtain to better see the damage. He had an arm off, and a few holes in his chest. For a human, that would be game over in minutes, if not seconds. For a tin, it was fixable. But a bitch, given how much you had to open. That's when he started Tintalking. It wasn't a secret language or anything, but it required removing a few limits on the CPU. Tintalking was really just hyperspeed Cryfi texting, with huge blocks of text being written, sent, and replied to in fractions of seconds. Mr. Legrin probably hadn't done anything of the sort before, but it wasn't like Panhead couldn't handle slow replies.

2*RT6AM: I know sorry won't cut it, but sorry anyway. I'm Panhead. And don't pull any wise guy shit with pretending you're a scared civvie, I can wipe the security if I gotta and if anyone was watching, I'd have shot them, too. That one kid ran off though, and we need to be clear before the cops show themselves. If I knew you're who Black Cat sent, I wouldn't have shot you. If JJ wasn't moving so fast, I might not've shot him, either. At least not in his chip. Feel awful about that, I just wanted to keep him from running. Would've put him back together after a few honest questions and making damn sure he wasn't working for Ozymandias. At least the enemy Agent's still in one piece. Oughta be able to interrogate him, or even comb his memory manually if we gotta. Just gotta snag his C-chip. Speaking of, the second you're up, grab any important Dust-Docs and run for it. I'm gonna stay longer to clean up what traces of you I can, and grab a buncha parts so this seems a little more like a robbery than a secret agent shootout. Gotta fix you first. Fuck, I hate LC. Lostbots knew each other, communicated clearly, and didn't send loners with briefcases to investigate a hitman. Who the hell decided you should be out here? Your body's built like a delicate-ass toy! You really should keep that gun, and learn how to use it. Hell, if you really were hoping to get fixed up on the side, you should take the time to find your original blueprints, assembly instructions, hell, a parts list if you can find it! You need to learn to fix yourself, or someone's gonna leave you about this beat-up, and you won't have anyone else to put you on your feet. Fuck. Sorry, but I gotta have WORDS with Black Cat the next time we chat, sending out someone this delicate solo is so goddamn irresponsible it's a miracle LC still exists! FUCK! Again, sorry. Been ages since I had a tintalk, there's not a whole bunch in LC. Fucking miss my bots.

He said, all in one tintalk burst, only half a second after he finished speaking in actual sound. Then, he grabbed a toolbox, what looked to be a fairly similar-sized tin body, and one last look at poor JJ before he got to work. He didn't ask permission, he didn't have time. He just got to work and began gently removing synthfur, detaching broken plates, pulling out debris, and replacing anything obviously missing. Unfortunately, the mount for his arm... leg? Whatever, was torn to hell. It would take a lot of time to replace it, and require a whole load of calibration. He at least removed what was left of the old mount, and made sure the poor kitty had a replacement one tossed into his briefcase with the removed limb. Of course, Pan wasn't a miracle worker, and he didn't know how to fix that specific brand of synthfur, but the catman was stable, didn't seem and able to move. Another, much shorter Tintalk burst ensued.

2*RT6AM: Shit. That's the best I can do with my timeframe. But your arm and this new mount shouldn't be too hard to attach. Again, you really oughta figure out self-repair for yourself. You won't last past one year free without those skills, and if you're here you might have a 'good' master, but that shit is always temporary. Gotta be ready for the end, ready to fight for your life. Again, I'm sorry for everything I did in here, but Black Cat fucked up. Feel fucked up about JJ, but we gotta move. Can't follow him to the grave. Okay? Okay. Get the docs and run.

He said, going over to the agent and pulling the (Unbeknownst to him, wiped) C-chip from the agent's head and grabbing a big duffel bag, starting to toss expensive-looking parts into it, including everything that was left of the partially-scavenged body. Had to go expensive first, big ticket items. Had to look like a professional robbery. Had to sweep up after, there was synthfur on the floor, and that would be too big a hint for any detectives. Panhead just kept moving. He'd be running out of here soon...

Zer0 Zer0

- Magnolia Noir -
"Lizaktos Candy Shop"

Short heels clack on stone pavement as the pleasant smell of detergent filled her nostrils, Magnolia took deep breaths and sighed with a silly grin. It's a nice smell compared to rancid drunk vomit in her own neighborhood.

During the long train ride back to the South Sector, the witch cosplayer stopped pouting and stood a little straighter. Emerald eyes roamed as she made her way to a certain candy shop that's filled with kids. Almost like excited worker bees, the kiddies buzzed in and out, sticky little hands holding onto wrapped candies while chatting in glee. Thankfully, none of them noticed her go inside as well, minding their own business.

That is, until the little bell above rang.

Magnolia awkwardly smiled when a few of the kids inside stared at her, waving her hand at them politely. She's pretty sure she heard a mom quietly telling the kids to not stare at her as she made her way to the gummy bear section, biting on her bottom lip. Why were there so many kids in this shop?

'I mean . . . I know it's a candy shop, but this many?' She thought as she stared at the plastic containers. Then she looked out the window and spotted her answer.

'Ohhh~! There's a daycare center across the street.'

"E-e-excuse me?"

Magnolia flinched and whipped her head towards the source of the shy tiny voice, looking down at a little girl with pigtails. She's adorable~!

". . . Yes?"

"Are you a-a witch?" The little girl asked, holding onto a patchy teddy bear tight in her arms. The cosplayer noticed the other kids, young children and young teens, were looking this way. Hiding behind the shelves with their heads peeking out.

Magnolia suddenly grinned and leaned down to the little girl's eye level.

"Why, yes~" Her voice cracked a bit. "I'm the worst kind of witch; the one that cleans~"

The little girl giggled, skipping over to the other children who were whispering and chuckling excitedly. "She's a witch! Mommy! She's a witch!"

With a chuckle of her own, Magnolia stood back up, half wondering which gummy flavor she should get when a store worker finally walked over to her. As he asked if she needed any help or wanted to try anything, the witch cosplayer shook her head a bit.

"Oh no, I was wondering if there's a quiet space I can sit?" She secretly showed him the badge as she lifted the rim of her hat. "I've been walking for a long time now and the heat from the overcrowding trains just sapped my energy."

"Of course. This way, Miss ?"

"Pumpkin."

"Miss Pumpkin."

"Thank you~"

Once she was hidden away from prying eyes and left alone in the back, Magnolia plopped down on a chair and leaned back a bit. "Okay, time to see what the secret is."

Turning on her cryfi, Magnolia re-opened the lost clip and watched the events unfold. Her eyes grew bigger and bigger in shock then flinched back at seeing the CEO's body go limp; hitting the floor like a rag doll with no stuffing.

"Oh goodness . . . Who wanted you dead, Ms. Eastman?" Magnolia whispered, taking a deep breathe to calm down her nerves as she re-watched the tape over and over again. If only she didn't get fired today. She could've searched in the cleaning cart where the trashcan is. Whatever that's there, could lead her to something. A clue as to who wanted her dead and why?

"Maybe . . . she was in the way ? or perhaps they needed her dead . . ." She mumbled before groaning. "If only I didn't get fired-!!! Hmph!"

Something else caught her attention too. The young Scarecrow girl and the cat mask hitman. They were working together. . .

The Screwcrow girl even knew the CEO's safe password-! How???

She wiped the cold sweat with a sleeves as she thought more about it. Saving the video file in case she need proof of a hired hitman on the loose.

Hp: 3/6 | Hide: 2 | Scrappy: 2

TrashRabbit TrashRabbit
- Cheshire Le Grin -
" JJ Repairs "

"Stay where you are!" warned Mr. Le Grin, ready to pop up behind the milk crate and shoot.

The moment he received the text, he replied back in an infinitesimal second, as though time was frozen:

Mr. Kitty: (╬ Ò ‸ Ó)

Mr Kitty: "No, you should run right now after wiping the security footage, the cops could come any moment. I'm not going to steal and have heat on me, Pan, or worse, have people on the streets think I'm in cahoots with a murderer. I have a cover to maintain, which you almost blew by making me show my insignia. I haven't cleared this place, we don't know if this place is bugged and who else could be watching and listening. There's no point cleaning this place, people outside saw me and you coming in. And that kid is with me."

When Pan approached, Mr. Le Grin popped up from behind the milk crate, but as he raised the pistol he jerked wildly, then staggered and fell to the floor in a heap, gun clattering away and clutching his chest, as though he malfunctioned. The repairing Pan did would reveal there was nothing wrong with his motor systems though. "Stay away." he hissed, but in his acting, he didn't try to stop the tinman from repairing him.

Mr. Le Grin orange eyes twitched as though annoyed after that last tin talk, and looked at Pan with patient eyes.

Mr Kitty: "A little tip from my side too: slow down. The faster you get into trouble, the longer it takes to get out of it. And protect Lizetko and all your brothers and sisters inside it. Don't show your insignia without clearing the perimeter and checking the room for bugs, and don't make a mess that the cops can trace to you and then to Lizetko. I'm going to run, as though escaping from you, I'm going to be yelling for help like an ordinary civy, telling the cops you let me go."

After he had been repaired, Le Grin got up unsteadily then bumped into Pan as he ran out wildly, secretly attempting to pickpocket the C-chip off him as the tinman kept moving, throwing things inside the duffel bag.

He burst out of the back of the shop, running as fast as he could with what was left of his arm, leaving his briefcase and the gun behind. "JJ! Help! He's been shot! Help!" he went to the nearest police officer to tell them that there was a shooting at JJ's and that the mechanic had been shot and needs help, about being suddenly shot at by some tinman with a cat mask for no reason, and then by another tin who seemed to be enemies with the cat mask tinman.

If he was successful in secretly stealing the C-chip, he'd subtly drop it off in a secret place as he ran through the crowds before going up to a cop. He's going to pick it up after work later. If he can still go to work today.

TrashRabbit TrashRabbit Graystone713 Graystone713

Palace of the Queen of Hearts
Chelsea
thespacekid thespacekid

The Queen of hearts runs a beautiful front. The gambling house is themed, done up red black and white like a house of cards- marble floors, black jack dealers with skimpy outfits and elaborate card themed face paint, Tins in little cat or rabbit bodies hustle the joint with drinks. Ms Faraday herself is on display this evening- if it can be said that Oz truly has day an night. It's always a party somewhere. She is holding court, shaking hands and kissing cheeks. Her dress is massive and crimson with a long train.
But Chelsea isn't here for her. She makes it past security with her Glinda and Mombi press pass with ease. The first floor is all slot machines and black jack. The bar, the poker tables and the dance floor are elevated up a short flight of stairs. The high vaulted ceiling is illuminated with Cryfi veils of fairy tale things; beating hearts, dragons, solar eclipses and pegusi. It's a gaudy indulgent experience to step foot inside the palace of the Queen of hearts.

Dr. Diggs is no where in sight, it's going to take a little looking.

East side Lizatko shop
Katsuya Katsuya

The video is a lot to take in. The relationship between the three players becomes more clear on rewatch, the assassin and Ms Eastman talk easily, like they're acquainted. It's not until the safe is unexpectedly empty that things turn deadly. The scarecrow janitor stole something just before it was about to switch hands. In the video this item is hard to make out, though its vaguely square looking before it disappears into the trashcan.

Blackcat: Good work sugar duck!
Blackcat: Sorry the job sucked.
Blackcat: I'd like you to look in to finding Ms Eastman's tin. ECE still has it on record and its been a few days so, she's probably out there by now. Let me know what you find.

Scene of the crime; South slums
Le Grin and Panhead
Graystone713 Graystone713 Zer0 Zer0

The cops arrived with their sirens, lights and guns but the urgency went out of them as soon as it was clear the only victims were Tins, two AWOL's at that. Le Grin was hassled for his papers and sent on his way, The agents C-chip burning a hole in his pocket. It wouldn't be until Panhead had fled far enough to feel safe that they would notice it was gone.

To Le Grin
Blackcat: Police scanner says there were two causalities, sound off Kitty.
Blackcat: You're alive and you got the C-chip. I believe. I need you.
Blackcat: There's a Dorothy with laser hands wrapped up in this, be on the look out; MO unknown. Just Confirmed the Agent for Eastman's assassin. We've also got Dr. Diggs, her creative partner coming in to your grand re-opening tonight. If you could your paws on his tether we'd be cooking with gas.

To Panhead
Blackcat: You are a fucking weapon.
Blackcat: A godamn piece of work. Sound of you whacky little autobot.
Blackcat: Tell me the agent is toast and my man walked out of there.

East sector
Lewis
Camden Camden

The dramatic appearance and disappearance of the shop owner rattled the girl, she teared up as she spoke. “If I knew where she was,” She said, “She'd be dead.”

The Connection to the core cut out and Lewis awoke with a head ache and a nosebleed and a hunch. The shop owner announcing he was coming home “Fresh,” The slang term for tinman getting rebooted from backup didn't feel like a coincidence. This Thirteen girl was in over her head.

What's the next move?

Scopae Headquarters
Sev

Sev however found himself handcuffed, and his cryfi glove confiscated and thrown in the back of a zoomer with all the care and pomp as a bag of potatoes might get. It wasn't a long drive- but too long of a drive when handcuffed and waiting for rescue. Long enough for medigel on his wound to stop tingling.

The Scopae Headquarters was the boogey man. “Meet qouta or they'll send you back to hq.” “Don't be late all the time, one of these days they'll send you back to Hq.” and so on and so forth. The reality was that it was a sleeping looking warehouse with offices and a secretary in the front.

“I got the straw they wanted,” V announced to the secretary. Despite protest sev was handed over to an orderly dressed in white, given a new set of off-mint clothes and left to sit in a small room with a couch and a cot. At least he didn't have the handcuffs on anymore.

You let me put you in baby jail, what's your next move?

East sector
King
CkSmalling CkSmalling

The ball is in your court. You could speak to Officer Dolan, try to beat the cops and other palyers in the search for Thireteen, Investigate Ms Eastmans personal life or follow any other lead you might like.

Panhead
It’s not bad luck if they meant it.
At first Panhead felt like he’d definitely messed up, but things were salvageable. Then, once he was far enough away to check his pockets and look at the C-chip, he found nothing. It was gone. No holes in the pockets, and it wouldn’t have just fallen out. The only time anyone came close to that pocket was when he and the catman left. So. Betrayal. Black Cat’s texts didn’t help, either. He almost considered staying dark. Black Cat fucked him, and this much distrust and backstabbing felt deliberate. He had a chance to vanish. But whether he himself reported in or not, the cats would talk, and BC would know he was alive.

2*RT6AM: You turned on me, BC. You meant it to go wrong.
2*RT6AM: You didn’t tell me who your agent was, an inexperienced Catman Tin with no weapons or combat skill.
2*RT6AM: You didn’t tell me who the target was, an agent tin whose chip I took.
2*RT6AM: You didn’t even mention that the situation was hostile. Your man would be dead if not for me. But JJ wouldn’t have been Chip-shot in the confusion.
2*RT6AM: I didn’t confirm if he was Ozzy. He might’ve been innocent.
2*RT6AM: But the worst is that you blatantly betrayed me.
2*RT6AM: After I patched your man up and made sure he could get home, he pickpocketed the chip. Probably wouldn’t have done that on his own, so it’s your orders. You. Fucked. Me.
2*RT6AM: If you trusted any of your own with all the details, you might actually make your revolution work. As it is, I’m just glad that I’m the one with the real chip.
2*RT6AM: Going Noncom. I have some questions for Ajax Atlantis.
2*RT6AM: Any other Agents encountered on my mission will be assumed hostile. You only get the one warning.
2*RT6AM: Do you understand, Org?

He didn’t shut off the comm just yet. He needed to see their response. He was fully aware that he was being a bit ridiculous. Very extra. But until BC either confirmed or denied their involvement in that little betrayal, he wanted to hear what they had to say. Damned Organics didn’t trust him. He didn’t trust them, either.

Why he lied about the chip? Well if they checked it, they’d know he lied. But if they believed he had it, even for a few hours, he had some degree of leverage. He wasn’t sure how to use it yet, but having it gave him options. And, looking back through his memory, he saw the Chip’s serial number. He decided he could look it up as he moved. What he discovered was actually surprising as hell though. Feliks Alkaev owned the damn thing, but Ozzy had an open bounty on the chip. Odd... But he could figure out the particulars later.

Last edited:
Graystone713 Graystone713

Blackcat: Why are you like this? You know as well as I do that one stolen tether and it's all fucking over for us. So sure let me just put all the eggs in one handbasket. It's not my fault you can't handle yourself in a delicate situation. Kitty is one of my best damned guys, so you can take the shit right out of your mouth! Don't blame me for your mistakes.

Weapon:

TrashRabbit TrashRabbit
- Cheshire Le Grin -
" Lizatko East Side"

Mr. Kitty: "I'm alright, Black Cat, but got shot by a friendly who didn't know we were on the same team. Sort of. And copy that; heading to the shop to deliver the goods. Who do I drop the package to?"

His little tirade in the streets had gathered some curious onlookers who had asked what had happened after the police sent him on his way. They were people he knew around the block and as he explained to them what had happened --- leaving some revealing details out of the conversation --- they were upset that JJ was shot and waited to see if he was going to be alright. Mr. Le Grin knew the truth though and a bitter grim scowl shadowed his features as one of the folks offered him a ride back to Lizatko's where he could probably borrow some money for repairs and a train ticket to the West Sector.

"That's the third time you got shot this month. You still goin' to work after all that?" asked the guy giving him a ride, a dorothy named Bean, who served good rat burgers in his diner.

"Getting shot isn't a good excuse for being absent for work I'm afraid, Bean. I had to pay back the Queen of Hearts for the last repairs she spent for me. I went without a paycheck for two months." said Mr. Le Grin from the back of the man's old scooter, as it bellowed smoke behind them through the jampacked roads. He had retrieved the C-chip from its hiding place and a paw was now holding it tight inside his pocket. This. This had better be worth one innocent life lost.

"Jeez, Oz is getting worse and worse, specially for us poor folks. Good guys get shot. Cops don't care. Worse for you guys. They'll probably take all of JJ's stuff for themselves. People are getting more and more desperate, Le Grin. Nobody cares anymore. Just got in between some kind of hate between two tins and boom JJ's gone. Glad you're alive, though. I just wish someone could protect folks like us, you know?"

'Lizatko protects you.' thought Mr. Le Grin, feeling his anger rise once more. He had no idea there was a tin in their faction who used lethal force indiscriminately on civilians. JJ was unarmed, he was sure of that and didn't look hostile. Perhaps it was bad intel. Pan probably thought that being a cat, Le Grin was the assassin? Or was in cahoots with the assassin? JJ included? He had a lot to report to Black Cat after this, and probably ask him what was it that he was searching for that he'd send out a tin that shoots first, asks questions later.

After thanking Bean for the ride, he visited Mrs. Coco to ask if Oliver was safe at home. The emo teen was helping with the laundry business and for a moment his ears (the only thing clearly visible under his mop of hair) perked up a little in alarm at the sight of Le Grin holding his severed arm. "I'm alright." he smiled. "And yes, I am sure I am fine, Mrs. Coco." he added to Oliver's mother who was fussing over him. "See? Still moving and walking. Your son did good today. If it wasn't for Oliver, the cops wouldn't have come soon and I might have been scrap by then."

After reassuring her and bidding the two goodbye, it was off to the candy shop to deliver the goods and see if he could borrow money for repairs and a ticket. "Here, it's a special delivery." he told the receiver, handing over the chip.

And then up he quickly went to the attic to change into a new suit and clean away all the dirt and motor oil he had incurred during that scuffle. JJ's death weighed heavily on him. They were friends, he gives him a discount whenever he went to his shop to get new synthetic fur whenever his old lining gets too whittled down. He was a nice guy to tins who couldn't afford a good fix. Le Grin looked grimly into the mirror, as he buttoned up a pair of cuff links one handed, then opened a drawer in his room where on top of a pile of papers was a pistol. An old model from fifty years ago where embedded on the handle was the emblem of Oz's police force. It looked clean and well maintained, but Le Grin hadn't fired his old gun in years. Cold eyes lingered on it as his thoughts wandered off to Pan. Le Grin was very angry. A friend was dead and he almost died himself. He just felt unsure now about who he was going to meet in the grand re-opening tonight. If that trigger happy tin is going to be there and shoot another innocent civilian . . . Le Grin sighed. Claws scratching the wood, he leaned his furry head on the mirror. His brows furrowed, tail swishing. He hadn't killed in years, always taking down crooks alive, but whatever Black Cat is looking for the other players in the game were a more dangerous class of criminal.

"Not today." he said firmly to himself, then closed the drawer and searched his wardrobe for an extra briefcase.

Now clean and ready with his severed arm in the briefcase, Mr. Le Grin went down, telling the cashier he was going to get some bricks from the back. And to his surprise found a dorothy lady there. No, toto? Who . . . didn't look like she was from around here. She seemed busy, so he just swept off his hat and bowed politely, before opening his briefcase and tossing into it bricks from a pile in the corner with just one arm.

TrashRabbit TrashRabbit Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Magnolia Noir -
" Lizatko East Side"
Black ink scribbled on yellow paper as Magnolia wrote down of her findings with the video, always closing her eyes whenever Eastman was shot before playing again and again.

'Cat mask + Eastman = Working together until safe was open.' She wrote, eyes narrowing when she saw an . . . odd square thing in the scarecrow's hand as she left the scene. Whatever that was, must be important if it will cost a CEO's life.

'Safe was empty. Cat Mask felt betrayal and kills Eastman. Scarecrow caused the murder . . . without killing Eastman herself.' If only that maid didn't steal that square item, Eastman would still be alive right now, is what Magnolia believed for now.

'Square thingy is in trash or possibly with maid lady. Maybe find this later when possible and investigate?' She added at the end before sighing. She's sighing a lot today. As the witch cosplayer sends the video to Black Cat and received a reply, the corner of her lips curled in a bright smile. She swayed in place, happily humming a cheery tune as she replied.

Pumpkin Witch: It's okay.
Pumpkin Witch: I'm used to it by now. ^w^
Pumpkin Witch: I'm just happy I managed to get this clip in time.

Having a 'good job' from her boss always felt good, reminding her why she joined Lizatko in the first place: hoping that one day, Oz would stop being so harsh to it's people. Be it Tin, Lion, Totos, Dorthies, and Scarecrows. . .

Okay, maybe she was hoping too idealistically, but she does hope for some sort of fairness . . . even if it's a little bit from the cops at least.

Magnolia flinched when she heard the door open at the same time recieving another mission from Black Cat-

Her eyes owlishly blinked at the cat tin who politely swung his hat before walking over to the pile of bricks. The corner of her lips quirked up, relaxing her tense pose as she watched him stuff bricks in his suitcase. Huh? Why is he stuffing bricks in his suitcase?

Pumpkin Witch: Alright! I'll message you my findings as soon when I know it's safe.

Shutting off her Cryfi glove, Magnolia tinkered with her hearing aid, making sure it's in the correct volume while tucking her notebook in her backpack before walking over to the Cat tin. Then she reached out to grab a brick and offered a friendly grin if he looked at her.

"May I help?" The witch-like lady asked politely, tipping her hat at him as a greeting of her own.

Zer0 Zer0 TrashRabbit TrashRabbit

Last edited:
Hp: 4/6 | Hide: 2 | Scrappy: 0 Weapon: A forged work permit
Streetsmarts: 2 | Murder: -1| Crify: 3 Finding: 2 | Rep: 1 | Wits: 1 Luck: 2
Sev

They hadn't locked the door, and Sev peered out into the hall nervously. They weren't about to sit around and wait to be recalled.

Recalled.

It was just a softer way of saying "killed."

Sev wondered how many of their batch were here, how many had already been killed, how many were still out loose. They didn't know every member of their batch, or at least, they didn't know them all well. There were a hundred scarecrows per batch, numbered 00 to 99, and with any luck, they could at least get a few others out with them.

It was hard to feel brave in hospital scrubs, but Sev crept out into the hallway anyway, pausing to press their ear to the doors along the hall before cracking them open and peering inside. Most were empty. They heard voices or movement in a few others, and left them closed, not daring to risk being spotted by a Scopae doctor or orderly.

And then they opened a door and found Nine, sitting on the bed in a little room like the one Sev had been left in, with bags under his eyes and biting his nails. He started at the door, and then said, "Seven?" louder than Sev liked.

"Sssssh," they hissed, and Nine shrank down.

"What's happening?" Nine whispered.

"We've been recalled," Sev said. "Come on. Let's get out of here."

Nine stared at them for a long moment, and then nodded and wobbled to their feet. Sev slid an arm under their shoulders to help--dammit, he was sick again, at the worst time--and helped Nine to the door.

"Who else is here?" Nine asked, still whispering.

"I don't know," Sev said, also whispering. "They recalled the whole batch."

They could feel Nine shiver, pressed up beside them as he was. Sev's chest throbbed where the laser had gotten him.

"I don't wanna die," Nine said.

"Me neither," Sev said. They continued down the hall, pausing to check for others, to find a way out. They were most of the way down the hall when someone behind them said, "And where do you think you're going?"

Sev and Nine turned, and the Scopae doctor frowned at them.

"Fuck," said Sev.

Weapon:

TrashRabbit TrashRabbit
- Cheshire Le Grin -
" Lizatko East Side"

"No." said the gentleman cat tin, slit orange eyes surprised, as he looked up at her. "My dear lady, you would dirty your hands, but thank you for this one brick." he added, accepting it. "You wouldn't be able to eat candy like that." he offered her a patched kerchief from his pocket.

The gentleman cat's clothes were clean, but baggy and patched neatly around the knees and ends. It was obvious he was poor, but carried himself sharp and brisk with a degree of pride befitting someone well educated and of a higher standing in society. The modifications on his tin body looked and felt expensive though, as the pink padded paw and fur around the stubby cat fingers of his one arm felt soft, warm, and real as it held out the kerchief.

"My name is Cheshire Le Grin, you can say I'm sort of the guard cat of this candy shop, though I don't work here." he smiled, closing his briefcase when he had enough bricks. "Pardon me, but are you a customer? Only employees are allowed at the back." he spread his one arm around the crates here. "This is where we keep our stocks."

There was a tiny hint of suspicion in his polite voice, as though he thought her a thief.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Magnolia Noir -
" Lizatko East Side"
"You're welcome - Oh!" It's been a while since anyone other then Black Cat to be this nice to her. Feeling a bit humbled, Magnolia gently accepted the patched kerchief. He can feel how rough her hands are from callouses when she accidentally touched his pink padded paw.

"Thank you, good sir. I'm actually used to having my hands dirty from cleaning so much . . ." He can tell by her tone that she really did appreciate the small gesture. The witch cosplayer smiled back at the cat tin and jumped a bit from her spot as she listened to Le Grin's hinted suspicions. She looked around and realized that he was right; heck, she was sitting on top of said creates when she reviewed the video. Oops . . .

"O-Oh! My name is Magnolia Noir a-and I asked one of the employees if it's okay for me to come in the back to rest from the sun. I-I didn't want to distract the costumers, especially the kids, from the candy."

Hastily, she took off her witchy black and green hat and holding it close to her chest as if she was a bit flustered. There, far in the rim of her hat, is the badge of a candy wrapper with a piece of candy inside, sewed in as if it was a patch of sorts. And on her head, is the small foam pumpkin . . . It's not attached to her hat? There's even a hole on her hat for said pumpkin to slip through and there's no ribbon or head band that's holding it in place.

"I know that Lizatko candy shops are very safe, so . . . I wanted to be back here."

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:

Weapon:

Katsuya Katsuya
- Cheshire Le Grin -
" Lizatko East Side"

"Oh, well then, as long as you had permission, Ms. Noir, all is well." said Mr. Le Grin, amiably, holding out a paw for his kerchief back. As he did, the palm pad beveled down then slid away, revealing a copper plate among all the little gyros and gears inside where embossed on it was the same Lizatko emblem.

Briefly, his eyes swept up to the small pumpkin, before he pocketed his kerchief then bowed again. "Well then, excuse me, Ms. Noir, I must be off. The streets are dangerous, so take care when you leave the shop. Even friends cannot be trusted these days." he glanced at his briefcase. "There was a shoot out less than an hour ago only a few blocks away; you may have heard gossip about it. They weren't able to catch the murderer, so if you see a tin ---", and here he gave her an apt description of Pan including his name, cryfi handle, and gun, " --- be extra wary. Good day, Ms. Noir."

Scopae HeadQuarters

The Orderly staring Sev and Nine down with his hands on his hips had a band of reverse vitiligo around one eye and a smirk like he had just proven he was the most clever for ever. He was tall, mature and broad in a way that most straws were not and yet- It was hard to tell, very hard to tell if he was straw or not, if you wern't one maybe. He winked and said, "The exit is actually this way," And gestured towards the other end of the hall. "Come on sugar ducks, we gotta go," He said herding them. When they reached the back of hall he used a badge to open the door to a stairwell, "We gotta hurry. Thirteen is waiting in the zoomer."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back