• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (CRP) Calling for Anime/Game Fighting Roleplay!

Bump #72...

Someone please...read the rules, look at the fandoms, and understand what I'm looking for.

I'm not gonna lie, you've got me curious. I'm willing to throw down. Just to note, though, I'm not really the..."Competitive" kind of guy when it comes to combat, I usually shoot for narrative value over fair game.

And to be frank, I don't usually do combat roleplay unless it's with close friends. But I've also been pretty hungry for some RP recently.

I'll dip my hand into Tokyo Revengers and pick Sano Emma.

I'm not gonna lie, you've got me curious. I'm willing to throw down. Just to note, though, I'm not really the..."Competitive" kind of guy when it comes to combat, I usually shoot for narrative value over fair game.

And to be frank, I don't usually do combat roleplay unless it's with close friends. But I've also been pretty hungry for some RP recently.

I'll dip my hand into Tokyo Revengers and pick Sano Emma.
That's fine! This isn't a competition type of RP where I'm aiming to win, I'm just seeking fun encounters, so narrative definitely comes first.

Bump #84! I've done a super epic update to the page...the number of fandoms has been more than doubled and so the number of different fights has gotten quite diverse. I'll admit, there's a few of these shows I haven't seen yet, but I'm still down with battling in a lot of them.

Bump #85!

Added more characters to the following: Irregular at Magic High School, Classroom of the Elite, Toradora, Overlord

And added the following anime: Yu-Gi-Oh Franchise, Sword Art Online, Chainsaw Man

Bump #86!

Added the Following Anime: Mushoku Tensei and The Devil is a Part-Timer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back