• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (CRP) Calling for Anime/Game Fighting Roleplay!

Bump #87!

Added the Following Stuffs: Sailor Moon, Cyberpunk: Edgerunners, Nijisanji, Persona 5, DNA2, Trinity Seven.

Ive never done this before, but sure? I would like to rp to not be massively long though. About how many words are you expecting?
I would prefer to fight in a verse with magic, and specifically, I would love to do something in the SAO Underworld! I love that power system.
I could probably do any character that knows the sacret tongue. I would love to play Eugeo or Suguha for this, but I could also try Tiese as you suggested!

Ive never done this before, but sure? I would like to rp to not be massively long though. About how many words are you expecting?
I would prefer to fight in a verse with magic, and specifically, I would love to do something in the SAO Underworld! I love that power system.
I could probably do any character that knows the sacret tongue. I would love to play Eugeo or Suguha for this, but I could also try Tiese as you suggested!
Semi-Literate is what I'm searching for. I don't know the underworld system too well, I stopped watching after the stuff after Gun Gale. And Tiese is the one speaking to me, tbh.

Semi-Literate is what I'm searching for. I don't know the underworld system too well, I stopped watching after the stuff after Gun Gale. And Tiese is the one speaking to me, tbh.
oh? why are you looking for people to play as underworld characters if you havent watched that season?

oh? why are you looking for people to play as underworld characters if you havent watched that season?
I guess to be honest, I'd simply like to face certain characters from the show. Don't need a ton of context, just simple situations and what not.

Bump #97!

Added the Following: One Piece, Dragon Ball Series, SPYXFAMILY, Kono Suba.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back