• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Crowns of Old - OOC

I'll hopefully add more detail for his look and background later but for now the basics are up if anyone wants to start sorting out bonds. I'm also shamelessly copying Teh Frixz's formatting :p

Character's up, though he's missing the backstory. Will probably finish it tomorrow after sorting out some things.
By the way, loving this little setup we have going on. A bunch of fun characters, and I can already see our bonds forming.

Just a note: generally I run on an honor system (For this system, anyway) for rolls, but if you want to cut and paste from any dice roller on the net that's okay, too!

So, let's start things off a little. I fully realize some of you have outlined these things in your character sheet, but let's humor one another. Introductions!

Stealing from Wlf's manner here.

• Who are you?
  • Anything important or you think has big, meaty hooks for plot?
  • Alignment?
  • What do you look like?
Feel free to start setting bonds, too! More the merrier.

• Who are you?
I am Calliope. Sootstock Clan. And if yeh daren ask what I am, I'll run yeh through. Ya denna know if the great stories of the Centaur Clans are lost. my people thrive, yeh lot are the outsiders.
I dinno. Clan won't be looking fer me. Left Sootstock land long ago and Clan don't travel. Apparent that me be worth some coins due teh the rarities of my people?
  • Alignment?
I'm good! Swear it, cannae abide evil or cheaters. Evil is best on the end o' a spear.

Who are you?

I am Anneira Stormhand, of the North. You call me "barbarian," though the folk of these lands have grown soft and ill-manered!

Anything important or you think has big, meaty hooks for plot?

I came here to conquer monstrosities and men, to slay what my clan has never slain before. If I bring home the heads of powerful beasts I will become Ur-Khan. The tribes will march as one again...

Alignment

Chaotic. These wastrels of the middle lands need to be shaken out.

What do you look like?

I posted a picture. >_>

• Who are you?
Obelis. Born of the Dunes, it means in my tongue. I travel from the Vast Desert, following the voices of the thirteen spirits who guide my steps.
After my birth, the priests of the Luminous Eye took me as their own. For them, I was chosen by their god to bring forth a new age. An ancient prophecy about "The Eye of men that shall align with The Luminous Eye". Ever since I escaped from their temple, they have sought to bring me back.
  • Alignment?
Good. It is important to see nature flourish and grow. That is what the spirits tell.

So very sorry for the long wait, guys. I've been suuuuuuuuper busy with my new job. Hopefully this marks normal return of service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back