• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Crowned

slim

destroyer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello there! this is kinda a reboot since I was too busy with another rp at the time so if this looks familiar, that's why!

this roleplay will have worldbuilding characteristics to give it a bit of room for other's creative influence, so the first six people who would like to do such will be able to create their very own kingdom.

anyone else will be able to play as other important characters, like siblings, cousins, soldiers, advisors, etc. Magic will also be included in this world in which I will get more into if the roleplay takes off.

the world will be relatively modern, around 1900's or so (if you have watched attack on titan, imagine that kind of scenery). it is a fantasy world, however, so technology and such will be quite different. i will be creating a character but i will also be a narrator of sorts in order to keep the story moving along.
as for the plot, i will be creating an initial villain that will bring the countries together but players can throw in other events and such to liven it up. mostly anything goes since i want this to be a fun and lively rp!
i simply ask for at least 2 paragraph responses and a reply ever 1-2 weeks. of course, if you are unable to simply message me and i will try to keep your character involved as the rp progresses.

i ask for realistic faceclaims and interesting, diverse characters and kingdoms.

just be creative and have fun!

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back