• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π‚π‘πŽπ–π & π‚π€π’π”π€π‹π“πˆπ„π’ | a royalty drama (looking for more Rhonne delegates!)

Name: Alix Des Ε’illets

Title/Position: Baroness of the Western bank of Maritria

e208938c-555e-41c5-9d0d-1b264ed30e61.jpg

Personality:
  • Addictive - A taste for vice permeates the Ε’illet lineage. In particular Alix, who openly indulges in things commonly reserved for the β€˜lower’ classes. Namely drugs, animal baiting, and drink to excess.
  • Dour - Icy and unhappy, Alix is often miserable to be around when not in her preferred company. Prone to needling and purposefully misinterpreting words to sew dissent.
  • Matriarchal - Having birthed several children and raised even more, Alix has something of a been there, done that attitude regarding younger individuals.
  • Criminal - While supposedly the protector of the river and their line tasked with upholding the law of transport, the realm is broke and money has to come from somewhere. Alix engages with and funds multitudes of criminal activity and treat the law with a great deal of lip service.
  • Provider - Despite a great deal of flaws, Alix sees to her people and ensures that bellies are full and coins continue to flow through her lands by any means. If there is blood to be wrenched from a stone, she’d be the one to do the twisting.
History:

β€’ Inherited the lands of the Western bank some time ago from her Father.

β€’ Lost 2 of her siblings at a young age in a tragic boat sinking, a third was rendered near comatose.

β€’ Made her mark on the world fairly young, managing to bring the Western bank under pseudo Ε’illet control through a combination of while unsavory, nearly totally non-violent means.

β€’ Retains a significant amount of popularity in her lands, mostly attributed to her ability to maintain a semblance of a status quo.

β€’ Her lineages hold, the ancient castle of Berth, is a derelict. Mostly ruined, Alix and her people live in a series of largish manors, moving between them seasonally north to south.

β€’ Holds a great deal of sway with parties moving illegal goods back and forth across the river, often letting anyone with enough coin or favor to offer her a way through various blockades. As suspected, she keeps elaborate notes on the comings and goings of whoever uses this service.

β€’ Widowed nearly a decade back, Alix maintains a harem of men she perpetually drifts between but has remained unmarried since. This has led to a series of disappointed suitors.

β€’ Has three children
  1. Emeric Des Ε’illets - A large man of 20 years, built like a bear, swims like a fish, currently involved in multiple criminal scandals, voracious appetite for life, women, and wealth. Of low traditional intelligence, he is quite cunning and wily, with a mind for numbers and engages in multitudes of criminal enterprises, including loan sharking, whoring, and smuggling.
  2. RΓ©mi Des Ε’illets - While not the bearish, looming figure of his older brother, the 18 year old is built out of iron with strong arms and legs from his years spent swimming and mucking around in rivers and swamps. An expert in fish and wildlife, he is more scientist than ranger, building a large library of his own scientific research on the local wildlife. A penchant for going missing for months at a time to study and live off the land.
  3. NoΓ©mie Des Ε’illets - The youngest of the three, 12 years old, NoΓ©mie sticks close to her mother, haunting the halls of their manors and studying proficiently under various tutors. A sharp eye for value, she is a skilled antiquarian, even at her young age and enjoys collecting things. Fairly shy, she has still performed more than a few times on stage, displaying her lovely voice, quite comely, taking most of the dark features of her lineage, she is currently being valued and perused by other young men of the lesser noble families.

Interests (Like/Dislike):

β€’ Games of chance, statistics and analysis of odds and probability

β€’ Technology, a fondness for the latest in inventions, innovations, gizmos and gadgets

β€’ Order through the chaos, non-established status quo

β€’ Smoking and stimulants

β€’ Fish, nuts, hunted meat

- Dislikes:
β€’ The Royal family, a general distaste for pomp and circumstance

β€’ Warfare, a distaste for massive scale disruption and stately violence

β€’ Grazing creatures and grains, food for those getting fattened up

β€’ Self righteous individuals

β€’ Things done soley for the sake of tradition

Fears:

β€’ Doctors - A general fear of hospitals, death, dying

β€’ Incapacitation and becoming brain dead

β€’ Harm to her children

β€’ Total warfare

β€’ Lampreys and leeches, blood suckers with those nasty mouths

Character theme: Cultural segregation, bad people trying to be good, frog and scorpion

Riley 'Chemtrails' Zdunowski
Nearby: Evermore, Argent, White Rabbit, Red, Fox Bat
Disposition: Let's get to it, at least one more time.
Propped up near the cargo door, alone in her own little world for now was Riley Zdunowski. Known to many as Agent: Chemtrails and known to less as Riley the guard at 108 from a few years back. For those that remembered the smiling face, the smell of burnt coffee, and the pleading attempts at de-escalation, they'd be hard pressed to tie them to how she looked now. A twitching mess nervously attempting to pick at her nails and smile out the window, Riley looked about twenty pounds lighter, fibrous muscle replacing her well earned body fat from working as a guard. She was pale and her eyes severely bugged. She didn't look great, even in the light grey body suit she'd been fitted with. Her eyes continually flitted from the cargo door, to the windows, to the small computer tied to her inhibitor. The simplified readout on her wrist ready to be armed by her prints. She just had to remember to hit the button at the last possible moment.

She hated this, not just the entirety of the concept of what she was doing but she hated being out on this noisy plane, flying to who knew where, holding her finger over a timer in an attempt to maximize her safe operational time. But it was for the best, she was doing her duty for the group that was taking care of her. She wasn't on the streets and a little job now and then was good, it got her out. Kept her busy. She glanced at the window again, looking away from the hold just as Red ran in, had the doors opened, and jumped out.

She never got briefed much while conscious, the majority of her operation information coming from implanted subconscious orders but bits and pieces would come in. Like faces and names. Sitting quietly, nearly forgotten she watched Red, then the rest of the names Evermore, Argent, White Rabbit, Red, Fox Bat. People she knew but names she didn't know. They all came filtering in one after another, getting ready for the jump she new she was supposed to take.

Standing up, unable to sit any longer in her cramped spot, Riley hopped over to the door. It was all automated from here on out. Calling out to anyone in the bay still she yelled over the rushing roar of air behind her.

"Safeword is..." She looked at her computer again, pulling the cloth mask down over her face. There were no eye or mouth holes, just a grey sheet that sucked in and out with her heavy breathing. "...anana nut muffin?" The computer pinged at the code word and she pressed the button labeled start as she fell backwards into the airstream behind them.

With the initial rush of falling, fell away everything else. She didn't remember why she was worried or upset. She didn't know where she was going. The world turned a beautiful hue of pink and gold and Riley fell freely for at least a few minutes. Stars shot past her and the sea came up to greet Riley. A particularly funny looking sea horse whinnied in delight before galloping off towards the beach. Spitting salt water into the fabric of her mask, she clambered ashore and began chasing after it, stopping at the sudden sight of the big RED sign shaped like a person that said stop.

"Tehy may aslo be ruinnng the lettar ieda uitnl I d'not sohw up, and tehn tegrat the penal. Hvae you brguoht anihtyng wtih you to dibasle the insoitallatns, or sluohd I jsut go wtih my uausl way of brikaeng evehtyring I d'not leki?"

Riley laughed, doubling over as a wave of chemically induced joy hit her brain, his words didn't make a lick of sense but she got the feeling she was listening for one particular word that would tell her what to do. Operationally, she wasn't aware she was just awaiting a code word for the path she would be taking but as soon as Red gave her the right word, she'd be off. Control over her in this state was difficult but by now, practiced. Chemtrails was armed and primed for action.

Last edited:
this appeals to me so much 😭
but for now i will poke around to see if I really want to dedicate myself to this 😀

i believe i am done 😀

Here's my submission for a Rhonne delegate :3. Currently do not have a picture or appearance description, so hopefully, I can be let go on that for now! I'll be sure to update that if everything else checks out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back