• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ♥︎Crown academy| OOCー。

Currently making my CS. (That is taking me waaay too long to finish forgive me TwT)

Hello! I just posted up my CS because it was more fun to do than homework lmao

Nice to meet everyone!

Yo! I’m not super sure if I’m in- but supposing I am- (smiling imp emoji) I’ll begin thinking of a guy today. The one idea I’ve been itching and gnawing to play is a rich snob. This might be my chance.

Oh, what do you think of a relationship plot page, so we can plot who can be friends or plot relationships?

I agree. Keeping important character details or relationships out of the OOC can help with organization.

I might get my CS up today. Still deciding over the FC. But I have my name, personality and backstory set.

Anyways, happy Friday! Damn this week felt long. Can’t wait to hit the house and write, I’ve been also trying to learn a song for guitar lately. Really pretty song about… Violence
In Love Cat GIF

Ah! I’ve yet to add mine. I’ll get it done before Monday next week.

I’m not going to drop out myself, but you don’t have to wait for my sheet to begin the roleplay, you guys can start it and I’ll find a way to finish my sheet, post it, and hop in the in-character thread. It‘s the most stressful week of the month for me, but I haven’t lost interest.

I’m not going to drop out myself, but you don’t have to wait for my sheet to begin the roleplay, you guys can start it and I’ll find a way to finish my sheet, post it, and hop in the in-character thread. It‘s the most stressful week of the month for me, but I haven’t lost interest.
I hope everything works out for you! Take care of yourself first 💕

Users who are viewing this thread

Back