• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Crowley Cafe! [A Certain Alternate Timeline OOC]

Weissplus

Uncanny Blood Tale
Welcome, this is the Crowley Cafe, a separate phase from our little RP's reality where players pulling the strings of their characters can enjoy an informal chat and have some fun either discussing the Roleplay, or maybe just chilling with one another.

Academy City Databank
Main Thread

Last edited:
How do you know that, he might be under us for all we know.

We meet here today to honor and pay tribute to the life of Idea, and to express our love and admiration for him/her.
technically speaking He is everywhere at once...

*looks around, empty room. Everyone left at the "love and admiration" part.*

technically speaking He is everywhere at once...

*looks around, empty room. Everyone left at the "love and admiration" part.*
Due we're going too deep.

Not everyone left the minister is still here...*minister leaves* And now everyone is gone.

*Transforms into a potato spider* Close enough right?
yeah

on a sidenote, Potato (I can call you Potato, right?), I went over your character and it says it can kill people with that power... there seems to be no restrictions to that whatsoever and I hope you get where I´m trying to get at?

yeah

on a sidenote, Potato (I can call you Potato, right?), I went over your character and it says it can kill people with that power... there seems to be no restrictions to that whatsoever and I hope you get where I´m trying to get at?
You may call me potato.

OHHH I knew I missed something I was meant to put restrictions on it, thanks for reminding me I would have completely forgot that.

Momentum manipulation, the ability to control the momentum of an object, including its direction and magnitude to a certain point

Users who are viewing this thread

Back