• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Crowjira's Partner Search

crowjira

Prince with a Thousand Enemies
Howdy! I’m Gold, they/them, and I’m 18. I live in Texas, so I’ll be in CST. I’m just now re-emerging on the roleplay scene, so I might be a little rough at the start, but I learn fast.

◇ I’m very adaptable and can match most people’s reply lengths! However, I don’t usually like having one-sentence responses; I ask for at least around a paragraph and in third person.
◇ I need a relaxed roleplay partner because I can be very busy (I'm still a student) and don’t always have the time to reply every day.
◇ I’m a sucker for romance, but I’m more than willing to do different things! I live for slow burn.
◇ I am more interested in LGBTQ+ relationships! I also am pretty picky about how MxM roleplays are portrayed (even though I favor them) because I am a gay man and I get grossed out by fetishization of mlm relationships.
◇ I really love a bunch of dumb romance tropes like height differences, opposites attract, shy and confident, goofy and serious, etc. Just tell me what tropes you personally like and I’m sure we can build from there!
◇ I really love broad worlds and settings that we can develop together as we go! I love a bunch of themes like wild westerns, schools, space in general, cyberpunk, pirates, mafia, anything relating to monsters - pretty much anything goes. One genre I’m unwilling to go into is zombies; I’m just not interested. I really like to create characters specifically for the roleplay!
◇ I would absolutely love to do something relating to the wild west or cowboys. Vigilantes, outlaws, just dudes on the ranch - that’s my big interest right now! I’m super open to any other theme ideas, though!
◇ I’m also open to fandom based stuff (main interests are Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda, but feel free to ask me about things that aren’t those), but I always prefer original characters over canon characters because I really love creating characters!
◇ I’m a pretty understanding person, so I totally get it if you lose interest, motivation, time, etc. - just please tell me so I don’t get left hanging! I will also keep you updated vice versa!
◇ If you want my discord to remind me to reply or to chat OOC or anything like that, don’t hesitate to ask! I really don’t mind and would love to talk c:

💝🐸

Hey there! I'd love to do a to in a Western setting. Possibly some outlaw/sheriff pairing? Something where the characters have conflicting values but have to work together and get to know each other that way. If that sounds interesting let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back