• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom lets crossover fandoms and ship characters because why not??

Roeegs

ugh im tired
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
80s-transparent-pixelated-1.gif
Bored of the everyday pairing? Want to try something new and exciting? Well come one, come all because I'm here to offer something sweet:

Crossover Pairings.
Have you ever thought you'd never get to roleplay an obscure character you've always wanted to try? Or have longed for something different, or perhaps have a love for the rare or odd pairing? Well you're absolutely perfect for this then. Because here, there's limitless possibilities and loads of charm to discover.

It's time to let loose, get weird, get crazy.

Maybe you want to ship Obi-Wan with Spock? Valid. How about Batman and that one weird hobo from Watchmen? Valid. Rick Sanchez and Tony Stark? Valid. There's so much to explore, come look and come talk. We can bash our brains together and think up anything we'd both love to do.
~~~~
Before we get too crazy:
Hey there, you can call me Ed. 19 very shortly. I love shitty cringe memes, talking about head-canons and analyzing characters, and have a passion for being annoying. I'm a perfectionist, sometimes I just can't stand writing because it doesn't fit what I want. Please be patient with me, but feel free to also kick me in the ass if I take too long. Sometimes people yelling at me to do something really helps me out.

I write about 3-8 paragraphs according to how the flow of rp is, I prefer to keep it in meaty paragraphs. I'm hella not strict at all, but don't be a wet noodle with details when details are important for a situation. I myself am not the best writer, but I still like to put a lot of effort into making a cohesive story. I'm also a strong advocater for equal attention in roleplay, I like to make sure all of the characters get a chance to get fleshed out and properly handled.

I'm also gonna admit that I'm kinda an angst slut. I love exploring the darker sides of characters and I love even more when characters help each other from their hard spots. I'm a huge fan of Hurt/Comfort type stuff, where both of our characters get a chance to heal and help each other through their demons.
I'm a tough-nut typically, so I can handle a grand-majority of triggering content. However, let me know if there are any limits you have and I'll be happy to leave it out.
~~~~
As for my fandoms list, I'll always add more when I think of more to add/join new fandoms, but my interest level is always different for each fandom. Keep in mind that, while I may have listed something, I may not be currently interested in roleplaying it myself (that doesn't mean you can't roleplay it though.) Also, don't be afraid to tell me what you like as well, I'm all for new and potential fandoms/ideas, my only exception being non-popular(obscure) animes or anime video games.. Sorry I just can't anymore.

DISCLAIMER: While I'd LOVE to hear ALL AND ANY ideas, I'd appreciate it if everyone took my own current interests into consideration.
~Anyways, my fandoms~
~vvv~

((this measurement only applies to characters I want to do))

☠= Not currently interested in roleplaying a character from there.
👍= I like, but I'll need some convincing.
⭐= Shit yeah dude.
<3= Suggest it and I'll give you my firstborn.

-Confinement (SCP Youtube)<3
If you don't know what this show is, then I HIGHLY recommend it. I'm not even super into the SCP fandom, but this animated series SLAPS. I'd really love to roleplay Connor, I really adore his chill persona that covers the hard shit he's faced. He could easily be slapped into any universe through SCP teleporting nonsense, just give me the chance and I'll craft a relationship out of any character you give me.
-Adventure Time ⭐
I'm also open to Finn (aged up of course), he's a great character with a strong moral code, yet goofy and fun. I'd think putting him in the hero world would be extremely cool to do. I'm also really open to do single-dad Simon who's struggling with his sanity.
-Spiderman: Into The Spideyverse👍
Ummm, this movie is amazing?? I'd LOVE to either play an aged up Miles, or any one of the Peters. #dadbodpeterismypeter
-Steven Universe👍
After finishing the show, I can't help but really adore Steven and would love to pursue some sort of sobering journey with him while he's on the road. Someone becoming unconventional roadies and falling in love with together would hit the spot so well for me.
-Rick and Morty👍
I honestly wouldn't mind me, or anyone, playing the sad and scarily genius Rick Sanchez. He's a pretty compelling character in my opinion. If not him then an aged up Morty would DEFINTELY be interesting.
-Over The Garden Wall👍
Oh, how I loved and still love this show. An aged up Wirt with maybe lingering dreams/nightmares of the Unknown would be so cool to play.
-MoominValley☠
-Justice League (Cartoons, Comics. Not The DC Movies)☠
-Gravity Falls☠
-South Park☠
-Voltron☠

-Marvel (Meaning Avengers, X-Men, Deadpool, Daredevil, etc) <3
I'm REALLY in a Quicksilver(X-Men Version) mood, I've got oodles and oodles of headcanons and muse this kid so hard, please god let me play this character. I also could be Stephen Strange with some good convincing.
-Good Omens⭐
I can't possibly number all the reasons I love Crowley, but I'll certainly try if you ask.
-Star Wars👍
I initially wasn't going to put an * on this one, but then I remembered my shameless love for Obi-Wan, and couldn't resist.
-Startrek👍
I haven't dived much into the fandom, but I did very much love the original show (which I watched a lot of) and wouldn't mind experimenting at all. I personally would roleplay Spock or Bones, whom I both adore
-Watchmen👍
Remember that 2009 movie that proved Zach Snyder could be a competent director? Please let me divulge in Rorschach.
-Harry Potter👍
Honestly, I hardly fell into the fandom for this, but I do love these dorky characters. I suppose I could play a mean Ron (Yeah I know, he's pretty hated in the movies, but he's such a good character in the books.)
-Sherlock (BBC Version, or RDJ Version are both fine with me.)☠
-Umbrella Academy☠
-Supernatural☠

-Beetlejuice👍
I adore everything about this musical and I LOVE the rat-demon-man to death. Please god let me try him out.
-Hamilton☠
-Starkid☠
-Les Miserables☠
-Be More Chill☠

-One Punch Man❤
Once more my fiery love for OP parody characters is shining through, I quite love Saitama right now and would love to put him against any other hero related thing. Whether it be anime or Marvel, DC or what have you. Hit me up.
-Cowboy Bebop⭐
Oooh this show, the memories. I'd love to play Spike someday, that tragic cat he is.
-My Hero Academia👍
I'm gonna be real and say that I haven't been keeping up as much as I'd like, but I'd kill to play Yagi. Maybe I have a thing for dad characters? I'm not sure, but he's a dude I'd love to do anything with. If not him the Shinsou is always someone I'm rooting to play.
-Mob Psycho 100👍
I'm sorry but, if you don't think Reigen Arataka ain't the best thing since sliced bread, then what even bro.
-Fullmetal Alchemist☠
-Trigun☠
-Attack On Titan☠
-Naruto☠

-Fnaf<3
Just to be clear, I'm not into this fandom, not really anyway. However I LOVE the 'Bite of 87' version of Mike that the fandom created (primarily Rebornica) and I'd adore using his character in ANYTHING. Whether that be in a crossover, oc x canon, or even canon.
-Team Fortress 2⭐
I love the absolute FUCK outta these characters, and I'm sure they will continue to hold a precious place in my heart for all the years to come. There are also so many characters to choose from and so many that are unique and lovable. I honestly couldn't tell you which characters I'd prefer, because I adore them all.
-Undertale👍
Oho, you already know this is a Sans thing. In my defense, I never got crazy obsessive over this fandom, but I can't help but still love the character. He's so, so, so compelling. If you don't have any issues with it, then I'm game.
-Detroit: Become Human☠

-Gorillaz
I only Just now got into this but I'm completely infatuated with these characters. Murdoc most of all, even though I probably shouldn't like him as much as I do. I'd love to roleplay him.
-Homestuck👍
I honestly can't say with confidence that I could roleplay one of these characters because I never finished the webcomic, but I'd still give it a try if I was presented with a good plot. Probably would be a killer Dave or Dirk.

~~~
Is this long list overwhelming? Need some inspirational crossovers (with potential ships) that might either peak your interest or spark new ideas?
No worries, I've got you covered friendo:

(wip)
BNHA/One Punch Man/Marvel:
Kinda a no-brainer ain't it? Lets get a superhero anime and mash them into the MCU or X-Men. I've got a few ideas if you'd be willing to indulge me in any way.
SCP Confinement/Marvel:
Everything considered, I don't think it would be a stretch to put Connor into this universe when there's a number of ways to fit him into it. On top of that, he could quite easily bond with several of the Marvel character here. He could connect with Bucky over the horrors of being a lab rat, or sympathize with Tony over the countless traumas he's been through. I've got several ideas for this
FNAF/Supernatural:
Yes I'm aware this one is a little weird, but hear me out. Like Supernatural, Fnaf is a low-key rather than high-key monster related media. I honest to god believe Fnaf's universe could mesh seamlessly with Supernatural's, though it may not seem like it at first. Now talking about Mike, going with the head-canons I'd think he'd make a nice (though kinda feral) addition to the monster-hunting team. He'd be brash and perhaps more 'lets just solve this with violence' than anything else, but I think the potential shipping dynamic he'd have between the brothers is very promising. If you'd indulge me, I can explain this even more.
Star Trek/Star Wars:
It's only a natural progression to put these two together, so allow me to tell you just how much I think this can work. You can't tell me that Obi and Jim wouldn't hit it off well, they're both reckless and charming, but still intelligent and great strategists. Either they'd be great friends or a power couple. Though I gotta say, Bones and/or Spock could hit it off just as well with Obi, but for different reasons and equally as good reasons.
Gravity Falls/Over The Garden Wall
Oh hey, Dipper and Wirt. They've lived it all and are both massive dorks. Can I get a 'yee yee' in the chat boys? Because this couple is cute. I really do like playing around with the darker sides to these characters, like the remnants of having a triangle demon/forest beast affecting them mentally and physically. We can really mess around with the supernatural elements in their universes.
Anyway, that's all of my gross words I can cram into one post.

Feel free to message me, I don't bite.<3

Last edited:
Ohohoho! Crossovers are my jam! (Currently I’m only really in group fandom crossover roleplays, actually.) I’ll keep this in mind!

oh my god where have you been all my life

this is my jam. please. let me write all my heckin' sons for you. bump for you and shall we move to PMs?

Okay but like Sherlock and supernatural?? Sherlock meets the boys and the demons they come with oh please please pm me!

Over the Garden Wall and Homestuck, like, heck..
If you're interested in chatting about the way this could work, please pm me. (:

Basically, what I'm looking for here is crossover pairings (God I love crossover pairings). You know that obscure character that you've felt weirdly compelled to roleplay? But assumed you'd never really get the chance? Well here it is, I want us to hash out characters from different fandoms and see what interesting couple(s) we can nurture. Please be open to communicate about interests before springing any expectations on me.

It can all range from anime, cartoons, movies, and tv shows. Hey, want to ship Dean from Supernatural and Roy from Fullmetal Alchemist? Sh-yeah let's do it. How about Zuko from Avatar and Harry Potter? All aboard the "fuck yeah" train. Rick Sanchez and Tony Stark? Sure thing pal, I'm all in.

Anything is possible, and I'm open to a whole lot, but there is one thing I'm consistently looking for: a good balance of angst and fluff (a majority of characters from different fandoms have been through some heavy stuff, and I'd like the characters to have time to grow/heal one another. Help each other out and stuff like that.)

As for my fandoms list, I admittedly can't think of a lot at the top of my head, but I'll still list as many as I can think of and you can see if anything perks your interest. Also don't be afraid to tell me what you like as well, I'm all for new and potential fandoms/ideas.

Anyways, my fandoms:

(The symbol '*' will be used as a sign for how desired a certain character/fandom I want to roleplay is.)

-Good Omens***
I recently had gotten into this, and I sooo want to use Crowley. If you asked me, I could present a long list of why I love his character.
Good show. Would be interested in doing Zuko, or aged up Aang.
-Marvel (Meaning Avengers, X-Men, Deadpool, Daredevil, etc)
I have a soft spot for many characters in Marvel. Though I do have a hidden love for Dr. Strange, and a strong desire to try out Quicksilver (the Evan Peters version, from X-Men. Avenger's one is just terrible, I'm sorry.)
-Justice League (Cartoons, Comics. Not The DC Movies)
Batman is a lonely nerd, and Superman is a huge fucking dork. The movies are terrible at showing this, let's be real. I've never actually read any comics though if I'm honest.
-Supernatural**
I've only watched 6 seasons sadly, but I've been pretty spoiled for stuff, and get the gist. I'd love to play Castiel, Dean, Crowley (yes, another one), Sam, or Gabriel. Yes, I love Gabriel.
-Sherlock* (BBC Version, or RDJ Version are both fine with me.)
How could you hate the smartassery of Sherlock, that spans from actor to actor?
-Fullmetal Alchemist**
How I itch to try Roy. A perfect combination of snarkiness, angst, and moral ambiguity.
-Homestuck
Admittedly, I've hardly finished this, but I've been spoiled of it enough to know the general gist of things. I love the characters to death.
-Harry Potter*
Honestly, I hardly fell into the fandom for this, but I do love these dorky characters.
-Team Fortress 2**
I love the absolute FUCK outa these characters, and I'm sure they will continue to hold a precious place in my heart for all the years to come. There are also so many characters to choose from.
-Rick and Morty
I honestly wouldn't mind me, or anyone, playing the sad and scarily genius Rick Sanchez. He's a pretty compelling character in my opinion.
-Umbrella Academy*
Oh, these train-wreck characters. I honestly don't know who I'd personally roleplay, but I felt like throwing this in regardless.
-Over The Garden Wall
Aged up characters would be pretty lit.
-Star Wars*
I initially wasn't going to put a * on this one, but then I remembered my shameless love for Obi-Wan, and couldn't resist.
-One Punch Man
Nothing more needs to be said. A depressed bald man who punches villains for fun? Sign me up.
-Inyuyasha
Oh, the classics, how I watched this to death as a kid. I'd prolly go for Miroku to personally roleplay, I just never got over how cool his cursed hole-hand was.
-Undertale*
Oho, you already know this is a Sans thing. In my defense, I never got crazy obsessive over this fandom, but I can't help but still love the character. He's so, so, so compelling. If you don't have any issues with it, then I'm game.
-Startrek*
I haven't dived much into the fandom, but I did very much love the original show (which I watched a lot of) and wouldn't mind experimenting at all. I personally would roleplay Spock or Bones, whom I both adore.
-My Hero Academy
I've fallen out of this, but I felt it would be a crime not to add to the list. I would have zero issues with anyone using the characters from this.
-Mob Psycho 100
I'm sorry but, if you don't think Reigen Arataka ain't the best thing since sliced bread, then what even bro.
-Camp Camp
Aged up Max? Yeah.
-South Park
I myself am a bit of a Cartman. That smart, devilish little bastard.
-Gravity Falls
Ford or Stan. What can I say, I'm a sucker for older characters.
-Voltron
I've fallen out of this, but I love the characters and wouldn't mind you or me trying it out if you wanted.

Anyway, that's all I can think of.

Some tips/rules of sorts to finish this:
Be patient, I'm not the most consistent roleplayer (I'm a perfectionist and have a hard time writing sometimes) but I'll try my best to get a reply to you, of which I write about 3-6 paragraphs. As long as someone eventually replies, then I consider it ongoing.

Feel free to message me, I don't bite.

Bump

i'd be super down for a star wars x star trek, star wars x marvel or star wars x justice league crossover!!

Last edited:
Ooo, I definitely wasn't expecting a Maul roleplayer today. It's a surprise, but a pleasant one. I'm afraid my knowledge on Maul is quite rusty (I get a vague recollection of him being four-legged in a dump, when watching the Clone Wars series. Which damn, that's rough.) I'm not sure who I could pair up with him, any ideas? Feel free to PM me.

Inuyasha, FMA, or Undertale. Hmmm, fun, fun, fun... But regardless, Crossovers are always amazing.

Obscure characters you feel weirdly compelled to roleplay ,, that's such a mood. Of those listed I'm into Umbrella Academy and Star Trek !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back